Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend (33456 Views)

10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) / You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
bigt2:
Oh! You're so on point. It is worthy of note that my current girlfriend stole me from my ex. They were friends but now, they're not.
then you do not love your ex , what did she have dat your ex don't have, you are just unfaithful.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by dechandel(f): 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
braindamage:
hehehe...maybe I should make a choice for you grin
Please do kiss kiss
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by KEXMA(m): 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
money one kill dam grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by FairDude(m): 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
But any guy that fall in luv with his babe's friend was not really in true luv with his girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by braindamage(m): 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
dechandel:
Please do kiss kiss
..Choice would raise a lot of controversy. I could get banned, or worse off, haunted by the DSS cheesy .. Let's still keep this our secret.. tongue
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by Psuedy(f): 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
Birds of dsame feather dey say flock togedda.Most times is cos dese frnds usually av similarities even in same type of men dey like.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by dechandel(f): 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
braindamage:
..Choice would raise a lot of controversy. I could get banned, or worse off, haunted by the DSS cheesy .. Let's still keep this our secret.. tongue
Yea
I think you are right
Meet me by the riverside grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by azeeza(f): 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
You dont know what she is protecting from, you should be happy.
dechandel:
Little wonder my girlfriend doesnt want me to meet her friends!! angry
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by boma95(f): 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
shumuel:
Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's BoyFriend

1. Jealousy .
If she finds the guy caring and loving she deffinately would get jealous especially if she is single or her own BF is not that caring and nice. So stop telling your friend how caring your guy is.

2. Love
She could fall in love with your BF, ''Birds of the same feathers flies together after all'' she might just like the same type of guys you do.

3. Money
What else if not Money, he doesn't spare any cash to spoil you and your friend(s) are aware, hmmm where ever there is Sugar, ants comes in thousands.

4. Care
Every lady loves to be pampered, cared for and loved, if your guy is giving you such then your friend(s) would want to steal him, he is a scarce commodity.

5. Ego
Some ladies just do it to show they can most especially if you are bragging of is undying love for you or that you trust him so much that you know he wouldn't cheat on you, men! you just called the Calvary upon yourself. Stop the act, now.

6. Wickedness
Yeap some friends are like that, they believe if they are not happy your their friend dont deserve to be as well, while some would do it just to see you sad. Hmmm some friends could be evil i tell you.

7. Fun
Have seen some ladies who claimed they did it just to have fun (something to kill boredom), i once ask a female friend why she would do such to her friend and her reply was '' doing something crazy & stupid can be fun sometimes '' she said.

8. Pleasure
Most ladies can't just resist hearing a guy is good in bed or he has the BIG thing, they would want to have a taste at all cost. Dont share your sexcapades with friends.

9. Stupidi.ty
She is just Crazy, she believes she can get back at you when she steals your BF from you. Be careful not to offend some friends.

10. Singleness
When a lady is single and not loving it she can be a dangerous friend to keep, because your Boyfriend might just be the closest catch for her. So if you are in a happy relationship and your friends is not please dont share your happy moments with her.

God please keep ds set of friends far frm me
#evil dht men do

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by Kanyol(m): 5:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
thegoodone2:
how big and long is okay?....
Answer to that question depends on the choice of the receiver. But all in all, too big is better than too small
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
True talk op. As a general rule ladies, don't trust ur female friends no matter how deep. Keep several as friends for formality, but at arm's lenght. Why? Women are emotional beings.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by shumuel(m): 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
dechandel:
Girl,Guy,Lesbo.. Choi
Only me?? grin

Your comment tho, i thought it should be ''So this is why my Friend(s) dont want me to know their BF(s)''. You spoke as a guy should
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by dechandel(f): 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
shumuel:

Your comment tho, i thought it should be ''So this is why my Friend(s) dont want me to know their BF(s)''. You spoke as a guy should
Cause i was a guy then grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by thegoodone2(m): 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
Okaka27:
8inch and above.. grin grin

Like mwa
what of big.if long ia 8inch.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by iceberylin(m): 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
tunz7z:
I am guessing that's from personal experience..... Bad guy
Thats how we roll wink
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by braindamage(m): 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
dechandel:
Yea
I think you are right
Meet me by the riverside grin
..the riverside ?? Why the change of venue ? undecided
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by bigt2(m): 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
Crixina:
you must be so proud!
Waiting for when another friend will steal you from her.
No, not anymore. tongue
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by bigt2(m): 7:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
kensto:
then you do not love your ex , what did she have dat your ex don't have, you are just unfaithful.
i'm not. She did a painful thing by badmouthing me and i dumped her ass. angry
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by shumuel(m): 8:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
dechandel:
Cause i was a guy then grin

Ok, then you are a Shapeshifter then tongue
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by paix(m): 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
It is called survival of the fittes, my friend.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by tunz7z(m): 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
iceberylin:

Thats how we roll wink
baddest boy
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by Okaka27(m): 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
thegoodone2:
what of big.if long ia 8inch.
a four to 6 inch girth Is perfect
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by AlexMaker(m): 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
dechandel:
Little wonder my girlfriend doesnt want me to meet her friends!! angry
same with me oo.... women know very well wat dey r capable of
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by excel001(m): 7:19am On Jan 25, 2015
DICKtator:
Number 8.
Hmmmmmmm.....
I phucccck this girl real good, she told her friend with a big bakassi
You know the rest!.
Was strange to me cos I thought girls don't kiss and tell though!

grin grin grin grin
Is really getting out of hand ooo, a girl i was roasting changed her cloths right before me even in the presence of her roommate. The roommate couldn't believe it, but her response was what haven't i seen, that am i a Baby? But this girls body was not far from being perfect, so sexy, nice shape with flesh at the right proportion.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by Vince77(m): 10:41am On Jan 25, 2015
Sparksfly:
Lol... more like borrow. Not steal.
They don't always end up together ya know.

Some do.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by shumuel(m): 10:39am On Jan 26, 2015
Imanuelle:
Moreso, there are the judgemental ones, most times, they are in unhappy relationships, then they think it is in their place to judge another lady for keeping another dude, and being unfaithful to the 'main dude'

So they jump ship, and try to steal the 'good guy' with the belief that he deserves better, and that they can treat him better.

Yeap, untill Karma set in and her own bestfriend start thinking the same and... You know the rest. Ladies been teaching Men how to be unfaithful since Eve was created
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by shumuel(m): 10:51am On Jan 26, 2015
excel001:
Is really getting out of hand ooo, a girl i was roasting changed her cloths right before me even in the presence of her roommate. The roommate couldn't believe it, but her response was what haven't i seen, that am i a Baby? But this girls body was not far from being perfect, so sexy, nice shape with flesh at the right proportion.

cheesy One good reason why i loved visiting my Female friends back then in school, ladies likes doing it a lot when you pay them a visit in their Hostel/room, i swear sooner than later that roommate of her's would do the same.

Its called advertising the ''Beautiful Packagings'' a lady would only do that when she likes you a lot and when she needs you.
Hope you no dull ya sef sad wink cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by excel001(m): 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
shumuel:

cheesy One good reason why i loved visiting my Female friends back then in school, ladies likes doing it a lot when you pay them a visit in their Hostel/room, i swear sooner than later that roommate of her's would do the same.

Its called advertising the ''Beautiful Packagings'' a lady would only do that when she likes you a lot and when she needs you.
Hope you no dull ya sef sad wink cheesy
dull? My SUG presido no fit dull nah especially with such a palatable food before him, what i did was just to wait for the roommate to leave the room, I pray her roommate should make a move sha because that one fine die.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by shumuel(m): 11:30am On Jan 27, 2015
excel001:

dull? My SUG presido no fit dull nah especially with such a palatable food before him, what i did was just to wait for the roommate to leave the room, I pray her roommate should make a move sha because that one fine die.

Correct, she would if u keep visiting especially when you know she'll be the only one around ;-)
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by shumuel(m): 11:31am On Jan 27, 2015
excel001:

Correct, she would if u keep visiting especially when you know she'll be the only one around wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Move On From My Ex / Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos / LADIES WEAK POINT – 6 Secret Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body That Wil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.