Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander (4475 Views)

Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic / The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) / How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
Esdb3:
wwhat did you do to her you animal!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is my kristina1!!!!! angry
uhmmmmm,I should be asking u that
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Medunah: 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
So kristina deactivated?? liittle wonder i havent bin seeing her comments anymore. Buh av always known her to be cheerful nd doesnt kip grudges, wonder y she will let someone like u get to her.
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by mirexxx(f): 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
Rextayne:
u knw just get common sense i swear.
hey! cheesy
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
Prixus:

boy! boy!! boy!!! not 'man'... angry
hmmmm prixus don vex fire me one bazooka bullet...
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Esdb3: 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
Unibenstudent:
uhmmmmm,I should be asking u that
bish whet? I don't even know she aint here anymre
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
Two more years from now, this guy would look back to how he wasted a good part of life doing absolutely nothing else than making a big fool of himself chasing after girls on nairaland like a he-goat. Virtually all his comments and threads on this forum revolves around women.

To even imagine he is studying engineering in school, chai

3 Likes

Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
Medunah:
So kristina deactivated?? liittle wonder i havent bin seeing her comments anymore. Buh av always known her to be cheerful nd doesnt kip grudges, wonder y she will let someone like u get to her.
uhmmm medunah maybe I was most lethal when I was gisting with her,,we all have our very lethal moment,where by our utterances can shake his or her very soul.
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
Medunah:
are you trying to create another controversy?
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Two more years from now, this guy would look back to how he wasted a good part of life doing absolutely nothing else than making a big fool of himself chasing after women like a he-goat.

To even imagine he is studying engineering in school, chai
friedplaintain let me chop u with hot beans now,,u have been a naughty Dodo.
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
Esdb3:
bish whet? I don't even know she aint here anymre
like seriously,where have u been?
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
Unibenstudent:
hmmmm prixus don vex fire me one bazooka bullet...
lol...I actually tot u'd fire me back. now I'm beginning to think u r becoming a man! I hope nairaland is just a playground for u n nothing more. it's a faceless forum where u can meet people but never let it determine ur mood...
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Esdb3: 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
Unibenstudent:
like seriously,where have u been?
in my lab figuring how to cure morons of their stupidity. Now what did u do to kristina1. Nl has been fucking up so I been just thinking about the future
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Medunah: 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
malonephills:
are you trying to create another controversy?
How?
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by DeeBoiyy: 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
It still beats my imagination as to how and why this kind of threads generate the number od comments they do. undecided
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
Prixus:

lol...I actually tot u'd fire me back. now I'm beginning to think u r becoming a man! I hope nairaland is just a playground for u n nothing more. it's a faceless forum where u can meet people but never let it determine ur mood...
well u got a point,,but different people have the way they react to issues..though.
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
Esdb3:
in my lab figuring how to cure morons of their stupidity. Now what did u do to kristina1. Nl has been fucking up so I been just thinking about the future
so you wan run live us a whole Esdb3,,who annoy u ?
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Medunah: 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
Unibenstudent:
uhmmm medunah maybe I was most lethal when I was gisting with her,,we all have our very lethal moment,where by our utterances can shake his or her very soul.
So wat of her other acct?
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
It still beats my imagination as to how and why this kind of threads generate the number od comments they do. undecided
well everyone man or woman secretly have controversies to settle out.
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
Medunah:

So wat of her other acct?
all of em deactivated.
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
oh so now you can apologize? Have been waiting for this day. Did you know what your action has caused? Well she is not the only one you will apologize too.

Mark my words
she's coming back big and better.but definitely not going to be your friend again

you betrayal!!!

my piece

cool
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
AyokunleRuth:
oh so now you can apologize? Have been waiting for this day. Did you know what your action has caused? Well she is not the only one you will apologize too.

Mark my words
she's coming back big and better.but definitely not going to be your friend again

you betrayal!!!

my piece

cool
chai see as my nemesis full ground like grass..choi.
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Esdb3: 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
Unibenstudent:
so you wan run live us a whole Esdb3,,who annoy u ?
I was 20% close to figuring out what you wrote but you lost me 80% the odds are not in my favour. Pls re-type.
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
Esdb3:
I was 20% close to figuring out what you wrote but you lost me 80% the odds are not in my favour. Pls re-type.
taake that post to ur lab and analyze the post,thank me l8r.
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
Unibenstudent:
chai see as my nemesis full ground like grass..choi.
be patient to pass judgment

don't deny people

get to hear them out before making conclusion

all this you failed to do and make my friend deactive.

i pray she forgive u sha
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

be patient to pass judgment

don't deny people

get to hear them out before making conclusion

all this you failed to do and make my friend deactive.

i pray she forgive u sha
wow u smart,,I must confess..so what's up let's get an idea of ur facial structure?
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
Unibenstudent:
wow u smart,,I must confess..so what's up let's get an idea of ur facial structure?
why curious about my face?

do you know what killed the cat?
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

why curious about my face?

do you know what killed the cat?
hunger kill d innocent cat undecided
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
Unibenstudent:
hunger kill d innocent cat undecided
hmmmmm maybe
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
Rubey must not comment, impostor
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by asdfjklhaha(f): 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
I still don't get dis thread, if d person u r apologizing 2 has deactivated, why wast precious tym here, why not reach her off nl and apologise?
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Esdb3: 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
Unibenstudent:
taake that post to ur lab and analyze the post,thank me l8r.
ok! Now I get it. I'll actually be curing them I won't kill them.what dd u ddo to kristina1
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
Medunah:

How?
uhn neva mind I get ur. Point jst DAT it too hard for my sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JEEEZ! Facebook Baddest Girl Expose Hot Photos Of Her… (SEE PHOTOS 18+) / Reason Why Nigerians Ladies Dnt Like Men With Big Penis / Never Can I Believe My Babe Can Make Such Demand /request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.