Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) (67698 Views)

Guy Jokes Apart, Some Of Us Dey Carry Face Like This When Babe Dey Suck Ur Dick / See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / When a Calabar Babe Visits U (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by ideology(m): 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
Tinyemeka:

Don't understand what you mean by "colleagues".

By colleagues I mean my class mates in university days and NYSC
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by precybaby: 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
so easy if you believe
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by omajali2003(m): 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
EmmySparky:
for ur mind u be saint abi...I know ur type...pretentious perverts...see am being plane with u...check my signature..I hate fakers...I am not a faker dude...am a realist...no point pretending...I can't do it...

You are not a "realist"; and to glory in your apparent weakness under the guise of "no pretending" is equally saddening.
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by unitysheart(m): 2:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
Tope wa dagba. You spoke the truth. May you live long.

Toppie2:
The 'Godly' girlfriend wouldn't sleep over in the first place!
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
joseph1832:
Yes oh! That's it! At the end when they get married the guy will now discover that she doesn't have a womb!!!.
or the girl will discover he has a 4” instrument.
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by SirAlfred(m): 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
where in the scripture did you see such? Children of this generation, bible says flee from fornication. The truth is that she will visit but will not sleep over.
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
shachris03:
stupiid. That godly babe is prob a runs girl. This is what happens when you show a girl love. sad

u gorit
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by patrickbon(m): 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
Me i will just Bleep her i dont miss such opportunity[color=#990000][/color]
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
Mhizkel:
D angels of hell wud b so glad n honoured to av such a bad striker in dia midst..Lol

Did you say "bad striker"? What makes one a good striker then? Is it his ability not to die untop even when going for 200rounds?
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hello firsteva, happy sunday. Are you online?
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by EmmySparky(m): 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
omajali2003:

You are not a "realist"; and to glory in your apparent weakness under the guise of "no pretending" is equally saddening.
k man...No time to argue...I agree ...u win...
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
firstEVA:
or the girl will discover he has a 4” instrument.
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
RedBenson:
Hello firsteva, happy sunday. Are you online?
happy sunday redbenson, you didn't reply my last mail.
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by sirgreen: 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
I LIKE THE AS A SAINT BUT THE WOMAN IS DYING, SHIVERING AND LOOKING FOR A ROMANTIC TOUCH
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
firstEVA:

When did you send it?
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
firstEVA:

Check your mail.
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
Toppie2:
The 'Godly' girlfriend wouldn't sleep over in the first place!

K
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Chinum: 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
EmmySparky:
see this mumu...wetin concern this topic and rapist...sorry to dissappoint u dummy...my mind is not as perverted as urs..

Since you want to be controlled by your rope down there, every lady should follow you with a very loonng FORK.

Lest I forget come up wif something better next time ok?
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Johnnny(m): 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
I have done this before. Though not because of any godliness stuff or whatever. But because I just don't want to sleep near the she-devil.

I came home one day very late around 11pm to meet my ex- fiance waiting for me at the door of my then one room apartment, she had jilted me for another guy for over a year.

For my mind, I was like Tufiakwai! God forbid. I don't want her to come and trap me with one fake pregnancy.
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by EmmySparky(m): 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
undecided
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by EmmySparky(m): 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
Chinum:

Since you want to be controlled by your rope down there, every lady should follow you with a very loonng FORK.

Lest I forget come up wif something better next time ok?
what's this...swahili or arabic...dude ur not just a pervert but ur a perverted illiterate...u can't even construct a good sentence devoid of errors...dude its better u spend more time increasing ur diction and literal level than getting ur self into beefs with people of higher IQ than yours...just a piece of advise dog no disrespect intended...
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Chinum: 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
EmmySparky:
what's this...swahili or arabic...dude ur not just a pervert but ur a perverted illiterate...u can't even construct a good sentence devoid of errors...dude its better u spend more time increasing ur diction and literal level than getting ur self into beefs with people of higher IQ than yours...just a piece of advise dog no disrespect intended...

grin grin grin Choi cheesy cheesy cheesy
It ain't dat serious papa.
I have to bid you good night. smiley
Won't be held responsible for your sudden BP rise.

Nytie wink
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
mifavour:
dafaq! they can still sleep on d same bed without bleeping or touching

HMMMN, WHAT IS BLEEPING ?
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Olaidekareem43(m): 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
lol nah true godly relationship be dis abi nah punishment ?? i am 100% sure both of them aint gonna be asleep...dey go dey think for their mind say who go make the first move....
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
dasrackhor:
let me help u out.while SEUN dnt av a Kabukabu abi?Continu na ban u dey use play so...

Na you mention Se.. name o! I no call anybody. Heeeehhhhhnnn!
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by SenatorJames(m): 1:13am On Jan 26, 2015
Jennimma:
True lipsrsealed

Only God-fearing guys and ladies..
What will make two people in a godly relationship, to sleep over night together in the same room at the first instance. You may argue she came to visit from other town, what i do when i find myself in this situation is to secure a place for her to sleep over night, in a neighbouring christian family.

This does not reduce the risk of the lady mistakenly falling on the guy or the guy claiming cold and jumping on the bed, even if the guy intentionally want to sleep with the lady, i'm not sure she can resist him, because people will question her intention sleeping there at the first time.

Even though i can sleep with a Lady on the same bed for a week without doing anything with her, we just have to avoid temptation.
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by ArcToyin(m): 8:22am On Jan 26, 2015
The situation is not even godly.
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by dasrackhor(m): 8:22am On Jan 26, 2015
lawanson44:

Na you mention Se.. name o! I no call anybody. Heeeehhhhhnnn!
Lol....Abegiiii called d name...na once man pikin go die.....
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 26, 2015
RedBenson:

Check your mail.
I have replied, reply asap.
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
firstEVA:
I have replied, reply asap.

Lol. Been so busy? How u dey?
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
RedBenson:

Lol. Been so busy? How u dey?
fine, how's work?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused / 15 Ways To Know If A Girl Loves You truly Before She Ruins Your Life . / When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.