Stats: 3,152,054 members, 7,814,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) (67689 Views)

Guy Jokes Apart, Some Of Us Dey Carry Face Like This When Babe Dey Suck Ur Dick / See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / When a Calabar Babe Visits U (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Glocal1: 10:16am On Jan 25, 2015
joseph1832:
Wetin be chai there!?. All this yeye people deceiving themselves with godly relationship!.

I've seen where a guy who was in a so called 'godly relationship' ended up getting married to a girl who has one brea.st! Can you imagine!. After their wedding night the guy was furious only for the pastor to start preaching yeye love and forgiveness thus forgetting the blatant deceit.

I've even seen where a girl got married to a guy who is impotent, I mean the guy can't get an erection!.

Cases of this sort are all other Nigeria. That's why I tell anybody who care to listen to "test first" and give "testimony later". For me all this so called 'godly relationship' is nonsense!!!.
Bro Jo, I'm supprised this is coming from u.
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 25, 2015
Mhizkel:

with u

And you said nothing happened? How abt the one we did?
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by bauer00: 10:23am On Jan 25, 2015
mifavour:
dafaq! they can still sleep on d same bed without bleeping or touching
ehn ehn,its cos u r nt a guy o o...its not easy o
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by jrerico1(m): 10:23am On Jan 25, 2015
This is better

Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 25, 2015
RedBenson:

Raw? But wasnt in proverbs i said it? Where is the "rawness" then?

Any smart person can tell you were raw sweetie. smiley

What are u pounding?
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Vikthor(m): 10:25am On Jan 25, 2015
angry the guy Na correct guy angry
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Mhizkel(f): 10:25am On Jan 25, 2015
RedBenson:

And you said nothing happened? How abt the one we did?
Dah was jus 3rounds na..n 2me, 3rounds is notin
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 25, 2015
Mhizkel:

But u didnt tell me 3rounds is notin to you. I would've raised my game. So how many rounds would make it something to you?
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Odunharry(m): 10:30am On Jan 25, 2015
Mhizkel:

Mhizkel:

Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by RemyAO: 10:31am On Jan 25, 2015
No mind dem. It depends on when dem snap the foto. Before or after the fact.
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Mhizkel(f): 10:32am On Jan 25, 2015
[quote
author=RedBenson post=30113120]

But u didnt tell me 3rounds is notin to you. I would've raised my game.
So how many rounds would make it something to you?[/quote]
200 @least
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by james1(m): 10:32am On Jan 25, 2015
That's one of the best way to ward off the temptation though.I could sleep on same bed with bae and still maintain#coollikethat
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Classicalmusic: 10:33am On Jan 25, 2015
Mhizkel:

lol, you're one naughty girl, aren't you?
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 25, 2015
evegran:

Any smart person can tell you were raw sweetie. smiley

What are u pounding?

Pounding could mean diverse things. For example, we pound our condiments for our cooking using mortar and pestle.
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Mhizkel(f): 10:35am On Jan 25, 2015
Classicalmusic:
lol, you're one naughty girl, aren't you?
Lol..u can say dat again
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Jrome01: 10:35am On Jan 25, 2015
who tell u say na lie...
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 25, 2015
Mhizkel:

200 @least

Really? Do you make use of airconditioner in your vj that would guarantee cool sustainability for 200rounds.
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by maclatunji: 10:38am On Jan 25, 2015
There's nothing Godly about the relationship because what is she doing sleeping in your bed? Is she homeless? Even if she is, there's no female you can direct her to?

Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Mhizkel(f): 10:39am On Jan 25, 2015
RedBenson:

Really? Do you make use of airconditioner in your vj that would guarantee cool sustainability for 200rounds.
Yesh! L.G ac 2b precise
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by laidian(m): 10:40am On Jan 25, 2015
Mhizkel:

200 @least

ASSASSIN!
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 25, 2015
Mhizkel:

Yesh! L.G ac 2b precise

Why LG? Why not Thermocool or Panasonic to guarantee maximum coolness? Btw, if i cant make it up to 200 but above 150, would that still mean "nothing" to you?
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Mhizkel(f): 10:43am On Jan 25, 2015
laidian:

ASSASSIN!
Lwtmb!
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Mhizkel(f): 10:45am On Jan 25, 2015
[quote
author=RedBenson post=30113434]

Why LG? Why not Thermocool or Panasonic to guarantee maximum coolness?
Btw, if i cant make it up to 200 but above 150, would that still mean
"nothing" to you?[/quote]
Yes o it wud stil mean notin ooo
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Classicalmusic: 10:46am On Jan 25, 2015
Mhizkel:

Lol, so you mean he's not man enough to handle you?
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 25, 2015
DIX PICTURE IS JST SHOWIN WEN DEY RE SLEEPING?

BUT IT DOES NOT SHOW AFTER THEY SLEPT?

DT MEANS SUMFIN STILL APPENED LARA cheesy
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Mhizkel(f): 10:49am On Jan 25, 2015
Classicalmusic:
Lol, so you mean he's not man enough to handle you?
xactly!hex too small
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 25, 2015
Mhizkel:

Then it means i would have to sort for external help from friends and colleagues to come join hands to meet up with the targeted 200pages. How abt that?
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Mhizkel(f): 10:52am On Jan 25, 2015
[quote
author=RedBenson post=30113606]

Then it means i would have to sort for external help from friends and
colleagues to come join hands to meet up with the targeted 200pages. How
abt that? [/quote]
Lol..nah, i prefer 1sum
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Classicalmusic: 10:52am On Jan 25, 2015
Mhizkel:

xactly!hex too small
Damn hahaha! i bet you're one of those girls who throws her panties on d stage at concerts. lol
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by themejiwalker(m): 10:52am On Jan 25, 2015
Nneka123:
boring relationship! cuddle in the name of Christ

Lol... Baddd
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Mhizkel(f): 10:54am On Jan 25, 2015
Classicalmusic
post=30113662:

Damn hahaha! i bet you're one of those girls who throws
her panties on d stage at concerts. lol
*tongue out*
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 25, 2015
Mhizkel:

Lol..nah, i prefer 1sum

1sum? U wan kill me leave my mamma?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits / Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos / This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused