Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja (44306 Views)

Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign / Ondo AD Campaign Bus Destroyed By Hoodlums(photo) / Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by elohorayodele: 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
No tribe, region or group of people have a monopoly of violence. Violence will only result in more violence.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
johnmartus:
have you ever condemn your brothers in the south/south that wage war against nigeria? If no you are useless
Onukwu, did you hear of any burnt APC vehicle in the south? How many have been killed.
You need to be excommunicated because you are daft like buhari your illiterate master.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by joeyekembele: 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
Obiagelli:
To what end?

I knew this thread would quickly make front page, while this one that was created this morning didn't. Anything that has to do with PDP violence is suppressed while they promote others.

What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At
Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only

www.nairaland.com/2112020/what-pdp-did-apc-campaign

Up APC. Yes, they are manifesting their tendencies. That is what you expect when you present an illiterate and a cattle rearer as a candidate for presidency. You should expect animalistic tendencies. More are yet to happen as long as we refuse to shun the leader. Buhari is associated with evil and violence display of supporters. Other Northerners contested in the past and all this did not take place. Why is it always buhari? Is that the change we long for?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by adexb6(m): 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]APC ... Chai der is God ooo! U deh distroy person car like this so if we vote 4 u naso u go deh do! Bleep dose APC candidate because deh ar evil dual the distroyer!

GEJ ride on till 2019

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by austinbrown: 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
johnmartus:
have you ever condemn your brothers in the south/south that wage war against nigeria? If no you are useless
u r a cow

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
Even Muazu publicly declared that there is a lot of injustice in PDP.....

It's these aggrieved members of PDP creating this madness in PDP controlled states....
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by pdpfund101: 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
funny u! how many Apc office dem don bomb for rivers? how many dem de kill and injure in rivers? how many don die for lagos! let's condemn violence in unite and remove dis northern and southern mentality from our head. We d followers must start from our mentality in order to lay a level of standard for our politicians. with dis, anyone dat want to come into politics will know dat it is issues he must debate on.
tolexy007:
Weather dis is APC or PDP hand work, my question is dis y is it dat is only in d North dat diz violence always start? don't we have pdp and apc in other region? Abokii is our prob in diz country
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by legendsilver(m): 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
This to all PDP supporters;
If una like burn the whole campaign buses when una get, election must hold and we must vote for change come Febuhari14.
Even international community knows where all the violence dey come from.
Nonsense, election postponement kor, election corruption ni

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
All these are from PDP machinery.
They know the game is almost over.
So the only way is to create chaos tru an insider job.

The other day APC venue was bombed at okrika.

Which ever way,these signs of revolution

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
[size=50pt]PDP PROPAGANDA. NICE STRATEGY.....[/size]
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
Let there be peace in Nigeria.

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by mathskill: 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by genearts(m): 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
What is our law enforcement doing about all this violence for christ sake!!!! No investigation, no arrest, nothing is done, no one is held responsible for anything these days, we just leave everything to public opinion and allow people to brew hate in their mind that puts the country in danger. What kind of country is this for christ sake!!!! Everyone is preaching peace no one is talking about justice, whereas the only to guarantee peace is by ensuring justice. I'm sick and tired of all this... Where is our police force Where is DSS
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by outlaw77(m): 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
sammyj:
As long as i don't support violence, I believe the two political parties especially the PGPigs should call their die hard supporters to order. By the way what are the law enforcement agencies doing about this terrible act? This also shows the weakness of this clueless government and we cannot also rule out propaganda from the ruling party to gain sympathy from the masses. Embrace peace, vote change vote GMB!!!

Click like in peaceful support for the peoples General!!
well, I don't blame you i will no your faith after the election when INEC Announce GEJ, you this fool
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by joeyekembele: 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
[quote author=sammyj post=30127153]As long as i don't support violence, I believe the two political parties especially the PGPigs should call their die hard supporters to order. By the way what are the law enforcement agencies doing about this terrible act? This also shows the weakness of this clueless government and we cannot also rule out propaganda from the ruling party to gain sympathy from the masses. Embrace peace, vote change vote GMB!!!

Click like in peaceful support for the peoples General!! [/qu

Before o click like for the people general, I wanna make special prayer for you thus: 1. may almighty God do unto you what APC is doing to the PDP. 2. May God do unto you exactly what the people general did to Nigerians and Nigeria when he was a head of state. 3. May God execute your life plans just like Tinubu executed Lagos state plan. AMEM!!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by usibengate(m): 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
What about APC campaigns ground destruction in Okrika River by Wike and his termites, Ekiti, Ondo and Lagos States by the PDP Zombies. How about that?

You PDP followers are just partisan, this destruction and thuggery is done by both parties. Look at what Thug Fayose and Corrupt Femi Kayode are doing, if it were to be APC heavens will fall and they will call them all sort of names. But because, it was PDP everybody kept akimbo with admiration. We conderm this act of destruction in strong term advice both parties to shealt their sword and make the politicking an issue-based.
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by hayatou27: 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
Most of this attacks are from aggrieved PDP members, stop pointing fingers to APC
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Balkan(m): 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
slap1:
I don't understand why people seem to wave evil acts away as illiteracy-induced. I mean... why not burn themselves since they're illiterates? People are doing what they get paid for and others are making excuses on their behalf.
They have been burning themselves since time Imo Iiver. what do you say about Abokkis using suicide bombing killing themselves. Abokki must act like Abokki
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by josieboy55(m): 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
sunnyshayne:

Despite your education you support violence.?What a waste of school fees!

when PDP they do their own ,wetin u talk .
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
josieboy55:

when PDP they do their own ,wetin u talk .

I don't belong to any party!
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by nkemdi89(f): 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
Prof ezeadi o ezeadi an imo house of assembly candidate has been killed this evening

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Noneroone(m): 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
Donbrig:

You might be right, but I still believe we don't have to fight evil with evil, but LOVE. It will definitely be well with us all at the end of the day.
Do u know that if Igbos didnt reply them in onitsha during the 2005 killing of Igbo in North for a danish cartoon, those bastards would have repeated same this yr after the charlie heebdo incident. Balance of terror pays atimes

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
Suleja in france
Eziachi:
Where is Suleja?
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by camplenigeria: 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
True Yorubas (Oduduwa Children) can never forget)

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Arysexy(m): 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
Bastard hausa cows with nunu brains.

Woe betide them, if any of my relation is harmed.

10 hausa cows will b harked to death that day.

Animalistic zombies.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
masterpower:
APC SHOULD BE PREPARED FOR THIS WAR THEY ARE INVITING.

THE APC WILL CERTAINLY PAY FOR ALL THESE. IF YOU WANT TO JOINT THEM PLEASE DO BUT IF I GET YOU, I WONT SPARE YOU.
where will we meet?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
meforyou1:
Hausa fulani animals are the biggest curse this country possesses
all of you southerners are pig-a** suckers.
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by harry509: 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
Masanto:
Angry youth set ablaze a bus and hilux car belonging to Gudluck Ebele Jonathan in suleja Niger State
animals dat don't use brain @all.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
zimoni:
Too bad.

I said it that war is looming.

Should Buhari lost the election, this people are going to display their talents as usual.

Too bad.
and you call urselves literates. Check that blunder
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by billyG(m): 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
Aggreived PDP members burning there campaign buses & shouting sai buhari!it seem PDP dogs & baboons want 2 soak themselves in dia own blood as predicted by Gmb grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
...Hw wont u support evil? Wen evil runs in ur veins? Wen u wia born in2 evil? Bt remember dat d evil men do, haunts dem. Is dis d way u animals want 2 rule? Bunch of crap dat can't call a spade a spade. Truly islam z haram wit dia blood thirsty god, all of dem are vampires. PUT DIS IN UR EMPTY HEAD - TERRORISTS CAN NEVA EVA RULE DIS COUNTRY. GEJ TILL APC DENOUNCE TERRORISM AND EMBRACE PEACE. IF U LIKE GO AND BURN UP SAMBISA FOREST,.. DESTRUCTIVE ELEMENTS! FAILEDBUHARI...SUCCESS GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Arysexy(m): 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
nkemdi89:
Prof ezeadi o ezeadi an imo house of assembly candidate has been killed this evening

What party does He belong to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) / Ministers Will Be Appointed In September - Buhari / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.