Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,771 members, 7,955,944 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja (44619 Views)

Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign / Ondo AD Campaign Bus Destroyed By Hoodlums(photo) / Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by calebakoji: 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
No matter the burning of his vehicles he can never be poor. poverty affects the way they think in the north. Gamb
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by hushpapi(m): 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
Some get paid to destroy properties. It normal during election period. May God help ninja out from the bondage of evil people
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
100Cents:

I wish I was BLADE to run a sword through these motherfuckers..
...EVIDENCE OF VIOLENT NUMBER ONE, WHO SAID U DON'T HAVE SWORD..? U EVEN HAV EXPLOSIVES, MATCHATS, EVEN DAGGERS..PLS RUN THEM THROUGH UR RECRUITED ALMAJIRI GMB ND HIS BOYS (ISLAMHARAM)..DEVIL'S TOOLS!!!
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by ChristineC: 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
eagleeye2:

anu mpama
Lollzzz
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by darediamond(m): 11:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
How Foolish The North is to still remain Arrogant when 6 Geo-Political Zones have been constitutionalised.
The West amlgamated with Them to Help them Dance to there Total Destruction because they refuse to accept what Obasnjo told them Directly and Indirectly in 1999.
Maybe they think we are still there friends.
Maybe they think should we will still figth in there favour should other fellow notable southern regional tribe decide to part way with the scam called "one nigeria". Maybe they do not know that we only want to teach them lessons before we kick them out of circle. Maybe they do not know that Odua Republic as come to stay.
Keep on attacking GEJ. Keep on living in fools world.
Buhari this buhari that. Change this, change that.
You are on your own.
APC is a tool for change for we southerners alltogether as soon the north which is enormously disturbing our progress, will soon bé a thing of the past.
This year we gain our freedom. The Peoples Republic Of Odua, Ijaw and Biafra shall bé.
Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by 100Cents: 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
sallama884:
...EVIDENCE OF VIOLENT NUMBER ONE, WHO SAID U DON'T HAVE SWORD..? U EVEN HAV EXPLOSIVES, MATCHATS, EVEN DAGGERS..PLS RUN THEM THROUGH UR RECRUITED ALMAJIRI GMB ND HIS BOYS (ISLAMHARAM)..DEVIL'S TOOLS!!!

See dis sheEDIOT.

Female RAM..
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by xdravy(m): 11:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
WARNING!!! DARE U RIG PDP. MORE OF DIS TO COME. REVOLUTION ON THE WAY.
tongue tongue tongue

#CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Duru1(m): 11:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
Abagworo:

PDP has a lot of aggrieved people everywhere as a result of flawed primaries. Therefore one cannot be sure of the causes of their woes. As for Presidency, the world powers are backing majority of us to oust Jonathan from power to avoid turning us to another Somalia.

There is time for idiotic politics and time for common sense. If you have teeth, I suggest you use your tongue. This is the manner in which it started in 1965 then rolled into a civil war.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by ccollins(m): 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
Obiagelli:
To what end?

I knew this thread would quickly make front page, while this one that was created this morning didn't. Anything that has to do with PDP violence is suppressed while they promote others.

What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At
Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only

www.nairaland.com/2112020/what-pdp-did-apc-campaign
what happened to the mods in politics section
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Realist2: 11:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
[quote
author=sammyj post=30127153]As long as i don't support violence, I
believe the two political parties especially the PGPigs should call
their die hard supporters to order. By the way what are the law
enforcement agencies doing about this terrible act? This also shows the
weakness of this clueless government and we cannot also rule out
propaganda from the ruling party to gain sympathy from the masses.
Embrace peace, vote change vote GMB!!!

Click like in peaceful support for the peoples General!! [/quote] trash

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Heffalump(m): 12:01am On Jan 26, 2015
This why Nigerians should x-ray this Buhari guy b4 the shout of sai Buhari. This is a man who has Penchant for killing and maiming from Adam. His followers doing the business in every election.
God almighty is watching.
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by johnmartus(m): 12:12am On Jan 26, 2015
Frankenstein:
They killed innocent corp members afterwards.
who killing them?
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by johnmartus(m): 12:24am On Jan 26, 2015
3cycle:

Onukwu, did you hear of any burnt APC vehicle in the south? How many have been killed.
You need to be excommunicated because you are daft like buhari your illiterate master.
get lost are you deaf? at least you deaf did you blind? Or what are you insinuate pdp burned apc headquarter in river state did you not aware of it? What about the lagos pdp broken four car which belong to apc left one person dead
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by johnmartus(m): 12:25am On Jan 26, 2015
austinbrown:
u r a cow
you are a monkey
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 26, 2015
masterpower:
APC SHOULD BE PREPARED FOR THIS WAR THEY ARE INVITING.

THE APC WILL CERTAINLY PAY FOR ALL THESE. IF YOU WANT TO JOINT THEM PLEASE DO BUT IF I GET YOU, I WONT SPARE YOU.
Your spellings self has shown,you are a F00l.
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by jobb24: 1:15am On Jan 26, 2015
above all let's pray over this coming election
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by lilianugo454: 1:50am On Jan 26, 2015
If it were to be the APC vehicle that was set on fire, all the nation will hear it. The bible said, I shall give peace to whoever that makes peace. GEJ is a peacefull man, and peace must surely follow him.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by austinbrown: 2:41am On Jan 26, 2015
johnmartus:
you are a monkey
maggot
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by 1oracle(m): 2:47am On Jan 26, 2015
Flets:
I might just have to embrace the reality that Nigeria might not survive as a united entity for much longer.

The evidence is all over. Many thanks to Buhari.
Late Ojukwu is a Prophet.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by jonuel1(m): 4:01am On Jan 26, 2015
sammyj:
As long as i don't support violence, I believe the two political parties especially the PGPigs should call their die hard supporters to order. By the way what are the law enforcement agencies doing about this terrible act? This also shows the weakness of this clueless government and we cannot also rule out propaganda from the ruling party to gain sympathy from the masses. Embrace peace, vote change vote GMB!!!

Click like in peaceful support for the peoples General!!

Even when you take delight in reasoning through your anus, you still blame it on GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by jonuel1(m): 4:08am On Jan 26, 2015
Abagworo:

PDP has a lot of aggrieved people everywhere as a result of flawed primaries. Therefore one cannot be sure of the causes of their woes. As for Presidency, the world powers are backing majority of us to oust Jonathan from power to avoid turning us to another Somalia.

They want GEJ out and you think its for our interest?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by idrisbello: 4:40am On Jan 26, 2015
*******It hurts them you ended their subsidy fraud******** **You sold off NEPA and ended their fraudulent NEPA contracts. **You removed ghost workers from civil service and reduce their wealth. **You refused to renew their oil blocks license they shared among themselves. **You handed NPA verification to a third party and eliminated port frauds. **It hurts them you stopped the bootlegging in fertilizer distribution. **You hurt them by making sure they don't hoard petroleum product and Nigerians will sleep at filling stations while they make astronomical profits. **You pinched them where it hurts most by making sure elections are free and fair & they can't impose their candidates on us. **You hurt the cabal by looking into their face and telling them no sir. **We know Tinubu, Amaechi, Rochas & co. don't love Nigeria more than us.***you restored rail system that gulp billlions of naira yearly, it hurts them *** You have made Nigeria proud with cars now produced in Nigeria up to 70% local content. Many car merchant and corruption in auto mobile industry stopped **We know GMB is a man of integrity and strict to what he believes. But we also know those pushing him have a hidden agenda. They have bullied you, lie against you, insulted you and make Nigeria insecure just to get back to business as usual. But I promise you sir, they will not bully our votes, we will go to the poll blindfolded for you. For their peace will be too costly!
If you love Nigeria please repost to all your contacts!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by sammyj: 5:17am On Jan 26, 2015
and may God do what the clueless one did to Nigeria to your generation to come say Amen grin[quote author=joeyekembele post=30131096][/quote]
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by sammyj: 5:18am On Jan 26, 2015
story for the gods
jonuel1:

Even when you take delight in reasoning through your anus, you still blame it on GEJ.
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by sammyj: 5:19am On Jan 26, 2015
grin grin grin
Realist2:
trash
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by sammyj: 5:26am On Jan 26, 2015
story for the gods grin grin grin
outlaw77:
well, I don't blame you i will no your faith after the election when INEC Announce GEJ, you this fool
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Onasa22: 5:59am On Jan 26, 2015
I'm not surprise. This is the summary of "change" they are talking about. What did one expect from APC alias Almajiri People's Congress followers than violence? They will definitely act like their illiterate Presidential candidate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by BABAAGBALABA: 7:10am On Jan 26, 2015
masterpower:
APC SHOULD BE PREPARED FOR THIS WAR THEY ARE INVITING.

THE APC WILL CERTAINLY PAY FOR ALL THESE. IF YOU WANT TO JOINT THEM PLEASE DO BUT IF I GETl YOU, I WONT SPARE YOU.
ABA,bajinatu kan fawan goons mi(and yall call buhari an illitrate , shey buhari no understand english pass dis one
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by gpokraki(m): 7:31am On Jan 26, 2015
Wicked APC ..... GEJ na u get 2015 no body get am na only u we dey here notin dey happen .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
100Cents:

See dis sheEDIOT.

Female RAM..
...islamharam biggest FOOL..BRAINWASHED BIGOT!!
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by dayo23(f): 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
meforyou1:
sharap clown. Are u the owner of Nairaland to warn any poster not to quote. If u don't want to be quoted, don't post
You are a big foool! Face ur front...idi0t

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo: I Ran Away From Arabic Qur’anic School Over Fear Of The Cane / Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate / Two Close Contacts With Bala Mohammed Test Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.