Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja (44302 Views)

Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign / Ondo AD Campaign Bus Destroyed By Hoodlums(photo) / Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by 100Cents: 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
Masanto:
Angry youth set ablaze a bus and hilux car belonging to Gudluck Ebele Jonathan in suleja Niger State

I hope the world is seeing all these.

I wonder the kind of government illiterate Buhari and his almajiri cattle rearers will put up.

With all these ,Buhari is a goner..

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by billyG(m): 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
camplenigeria:
True Yorubas (Oduduwa Children) can never forget)
Let of move forward d yorubas concern as 4gvn him,stop living in d past.
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by 100Cents: 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Animals....Bunch of savages!!!
violence runs in their veins like blood.
These are the set of cows that kill and maim innocent citizens during elections.

I wish I was BLADE to run a sword through these motherfuckers..

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by 100Cents: 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
Almost brainless...

Half man, half animal..

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by lisimmo(m): 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
PollNaija Opinion Poll

See how Jonathan is rated on security in the screen shot below.

To participate in the poll and many others download and install PollNaija app on Android at www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by SeverusSnape(m): 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
100Cents:

I wish I was BLADE to run a sword through these motherfuckers..
Heheheheheheehehehehehe... grin grin
Bad guy!!!
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by TheAdvocate(m): 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
dayo23:
Am very sure this is another PDP strategy! Wait till there Gov comes out to say it.
#GMB till Gej and his corrupt criminals returns our money.

Same strategy like that of Buhari bombing his own convoy last year?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by nkemdi89(f): 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
Arysexy:

What party does He belong to?
He left Apc to pdp when he couldn't secure ticket, he was the special adviser to ikedi ohakim on politics during d past dispensation

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hmmm maybe dis election will mark the end of my journey upnorth.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
All these are happening in[b] PDP control[/b] states! WHY

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by condralbede(m): 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
XRAY21:
if you don't have better things to say go breast your kids . Wicked witches supporting evil act
Don't mind d ashawo APC.just because one alhaji yerima dey bleep am for zamfara.ode

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Arysexy(m): 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
nkemdi89:

He left Apc to pdp when he couldn't secure ticket, he was the special adviser to ikedi ohakim on politics during d past dispensation

Hmmm

Rochas has brought barbarism and political assassination in apc to imo. Something unheard of in south east.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by gidjah(m): 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
Terrible devil followers that man is got over there.i really do not like vict state called Niger!
sunnyshayne:

If you know Suleja, you won't make such comment. It has religious extremists who are die hard sai Buhari followers!

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
That's the problem with you islamharams, you never see things the way they are instead you turn issues upside down. I am not surprised anyway. I mean what more should be expected from a bunch of illiterates. GO TO SCHOOL!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
berem:
Why are aggrieved PDP supporters burning their campaign buses eh,why?
This logic is pathetic, why will they burn their buses by themselves?

This Lady is just ridiculously funny.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by millionboi(m): 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
Lado boys @work,shame2buhar!
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by shizzle11(m): 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
nkemdi89:
Prof ezeadi o ezeadi an imo house of assembly candidate has been killed this evening
Chai...see what rochas usman okorocha is about turning imo state into...smh

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
Its not a news that buhari's shares the mentality of these northerners, they share a lot in common especially the illiteracy.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by ajaerochyms(m): 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
sammyj:
As long as i don't support violence, I believe the two political parties especially the PGPigs should call their die hard supporters to order. By the way what are the law enforcement agencies doing about this terrible act? This also shows the weakness of this clueless government and we cannot also rule out propaganda from the ruling party to gain sympathy from the masses. Embrace peace, vote change vote GMB!!! You are such a confused person

Click like in peaceful support for the peoples General!!
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by nkemdi89(f): 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
Arysexy:

Hmmm

Rochas has brought barbarism and political assassination in apc to imo. Something unheard of in south east.
Assasination is gruadually creeping back to imo state

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by AnanseK(m): 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
3cycle:
Hausa fulani animals behaving like their cows always.
GEJ will win elections and they will end up killing their sons and daughters as a sign of their stupidity.
Whereas Buhari's daughter is somewhere far from Nigeria eating aand squandering her father's stolen PTF money.
Illiterates.

You are one of those paving the way for the clueless president to rig the election again.
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by TippyTop(m): 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
Born to rule mentality, we should start killing them in our states too, who is afraid of war? GEJ is likely to be our last president.
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by AnanseK(m): 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
How would you rate Jonathan's crude administration on youth employment?

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Decryptor(m): 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
berem:
Why are aggrieved PDP supporters burning their campaign buses eh,why?

Imo bred cow like you

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by nkemdi89(f): 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
Arysexy:

Hmmm

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
AnanseK:

You are one of those paving the way for the clueless president to rig the election again.
Yes o, mr President anyday instead of that socalled mr intergrity without certificates.
Go hang yourself

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by robosky02(m): 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
we are used to it now...
let them burn more it will not change the fact that jonathan will still win

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by LadyAmaka(f): 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
All these job seekers and school drop outs supporting this stupidity, if your brains and sense of reasoning are so dull you can't feel the calamity hovering over this country by this sheer display of stupidity, do your stupid selves a favour and advice those vagabonds to behave like sensible mammals because they will dance to the full, the war drum they are beating. GEJ came from somewhere and his people are ready for a high level of violence.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by LesbianBoyy(m): 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by mako007(m): 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
masterpower:
APC SHOULD BE PREPARED FOR THIS WAR THEY ARE INVITING.

THE APC WILL CERTAINLY PAY FOR ALL THESE. IF YOU WANT TO JOINT THEM PLEASE DO BUT IF I GET YOU, I WONT SPARE YOU.
shut up
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by AnanseK(m): 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
3cycle:

Yes o, mr President anyday instead of that socalled mr intergrity without certificates.
Go hang yourself

"RIG" is the key word there you foool! They never taught you any morality? You criminal.
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
Masanto:
Angry youth set ablaze a bus and hilux car belonging to Gudluck Ebele Jonathan in suleja Niger State.

Where were the police officers?

This is who they need to be summarily executing on the streets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him / Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) / President Buhari Lands In Washington DC To Meet With Donald Trump. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.