Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. (71825 Views)

"Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns / Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS / See New Map Of Nigeria With 19 More States Proposed By National Confab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Looklike2: 12:02am On Jan 07, 2009
Are our leaders barawo.?
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2009
Looklike2:

Are our leaders barawo.?

Yes and not just Barawo alone but BARAWO BANSA
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Looklike2: 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2009
Now with what MEND did to Elechi Amadi. Can you people put Bayelsa state inside the map, So that all this Ijaw people can follow una. They want take our port harcourt.This a man we all know for many years. now this MEND people do this to him. Bayelsa too we do not want, Nobody would kick us away from port hararcourt.

ijaws must leave this state. You people can take all those idiot too with you. the are lazy people. they do not want to work like we igbos and hausa. lazy and dirty like the yorubas, They have no oil in bayelsa state that why they want to claim River state.

River state produce more than 60% of the oil in Nigeria and akwa Ibom produce just 25% imo and abia produce 10 %. If that is 85% of the oil. I serviced in bayelsa state. I never saw any single oil in bayelsa. which oil are they talking about. All the oil is in River state,

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2009
Looklike2:

Now with what MEND did to Elechi Amadi. Can you people put Bayelsa state inside the map, So that all this Ijaw people can follow una. They want take our port harcourt.This a man we all know for many years. now this MEND people do this to him. Bayelsa too we do not want, Nobody would kick us away from port hararcourt.

ijaws must leave this state. You people can take all those idiot too with you. the are lazy people. they do not want to work like we igbos and hausa. lazy and dirty like the yorubas, They have no oil in bayelsa state that why they want to claim River state.

River state produce more than 60% of the oil in Nigeria and akwa Ibom produce just 25% imo and abia produce 10 %. If that is 85% of the oil. I serviced in bayelsa state. I never saw any single oil in bayelsa. which oil are they talking about. All the oil is in River state,

brother when the declaration and processing of the saparation wants to take place, they will finalise this issues of region.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Looklike2: 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2009
When they do, I want them to create 4 region with 4 vice president and our Orji Kalu as Governor General , Since Jonathan would have gone with you. they could up grade our Senator Ike Ekweremadu to vice president .

We are tried of this Ijaw people. MEND today MEND tomorrow.

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2009
Looklike2 , all this mapping is not really our business, Yorubas just won comot. Simple.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2009
Looklike if they Ijaws decided they want to join us. Water have no enermy.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2009
BecomeRich:

Looklike if they Ijaws decided they want to join us. Water have no enermy.

Me no say Yorubas no get enemy with anybody, mostly for the Igbos and co, I guess the main thing is to escape from this Hausa people. So any southern east wey won join us are welcome.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2009
Sometime you take decision that last for generation. And for generation of Yorubas children so that they would NEVER be slave to anyone.

And without fear of man, standing before God, the one that says all things are possible for him that believe. And representing our humble leader chief obafemi awolowo who started the Egbe Omo Odua , who was born in suffering and knew mr suffering, eat with mr suffering, and walked with mr suffering. I am saying without the fear of man that we the yorubas want to join the republic of benin.

EgbeOmoOdua@hotmail.com
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Looklike2: 5:14am On Jan 09, 2009
even if they dont
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Looklike2: 5:49am On Jan 09, 2009
we can have enoug senator to vote Yorubas out of Nigeria. what do you mean by that statement,  and this below.

I think 29 senators from the western niger.
36 senators from far north and niger and nassarawa=42 senator
senator from abuja 1
Jonathan should be able to get 1 senator from his state bayelsa 1

so do the calculation   29 + 42 + 1 + 1= 73
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by CrudeOil2(m): 10:37am On Jan 09, 2009
Thats a pipe dream. The south east and the north cant live together as a country. the strife and wars would be endless.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2009
Crude Oil:

Thats a pipe dream. The south east and the north can't live together as a country. the strife and wars would be endless.

Thank you jare, even west no fit live with dis northern people, if we dont sp,.it, this thing will continue and it wont do the majority any favour.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 11:46pm On Jan 09, 2009
The truth is Yar Adua and the north are in  in trouble if they refuse to cut the yorubas and bendle off to Benin Republic. The north would be serious minority in nigeria democracy.

Let look at this picture, this picture is one of the large small town in Jigawa state there are about 700 to 800 in total in Jigawa state. And Jigawa state have the highest number of settlement in the north.

Here is an average one in the picture. The area of of the town is  0.045 sq km that is the area coverage of the town. Which is area covered by human being.  The largest town in Jigawa state is hadeija and if  Hadeija is in ondo state , it would not be among the first 10 big cities in Ondo state. 

Now let look at Akure, akure sq km is not less than 99 sq km.

If you want to find out how many of this town in the picture that is akure.

The calculation is   99 divide by 0.045=  2200 towns.

That means that you need 2,200 sure towns in Jigawa state to make up for the coverage are of akure. And we have just about 800. Notice some are larger than this town. about 30 of them. but It would not make the different.    How can Jigawa state which have 800 settlement which the whole state can fit into akure have more population than ondo state, 

So when you do the calculation. The north is in serious troublem if they do not allow the yorubas to join the republic of Benin under democracy.

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by asha80(m): 11:58pm On Jan 09, 2009
O di ka ara n'agba Becomerich shocked
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2009
No I am not, but I just wonder how smart you people are. You see I own naija radio and  , I use to run it. And the name NIGERIAONE.com1  , which I run for several years. and my former name on this website was nigeria1. It tell you how deep and much love a person can have for nigeria. My aim was to bring nigerian together. I am even a born again . Look, all my life I have taken the bold step of leadership when people would not, and to me speaking the truth is first nature.  I know our decision is the right thing to do.

The word of God says there is time for everything under the sun, time to be born , a time to die, A time sow and a time to rip. There is time for everything.

You see I started this thing after the census 2006. And I know it is the time to tell the true about the real population of Nigeria. And the truth is difficult for northerner to hear. And I tell you this I prefer a peace way out and I have told you after study of the satellite pictures that this is the way out. 

For you to understand the large margin between the south and the north on population,  Let me us Lagos for example,

I gave you that town in jigawa state as 0.045 km,  Lagos is 3,475.1, nearly all of lagos land is use. but let just assume that half of lagos is used , which is 1737.55

If you find out how many of that towns in lagos, 
the calculation is     1737.55  divided 0.045  == 38,612 towns

What it means is that you need to have 38,612 towns in the north to make up lagos,   There are not up to that, 

So I believe it is a difficult decision to make , and I know some Yorubas who own business in other part of nigeria would be against it. But Money can not count for human life. human life is worth more than oil.

In the cases of Tutsi and Huntu, we had the same problem Tutsi who were minority claim to be majority and we know how that ended.

And you can not lie for ever, this issue in future may  be resolve by war and alot of killing if we do not play smart by just simply cutting the Yorubas and bendle out of nIgeria. You see at least I am not be greed, I still make sure that the north get the oil section of nigeria and they get the access to the sea.

It is a peaceful way of resolving the problem. Or else the north would be Minority for ever.

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2009
BecomeRich , u dey try oo for this movement, keep the good work, can I ask you how we can make a vote here on this forum about this issue.

make we cast a vote to choose: military, separation and find a way to resolve it democratically.

Then make we see the majority vote and see maybe from there we can proceed with the outcome.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2009
first of all the owner of this website is pro nigeria.

We have already done a poll. 
http://Nigeria.mooo.com/hp/?page_id=2133

I know the north would  not be against the Yoruba leaving if they discovered that they are minority. One, someone who does not know the north very well , who assume they would vote NO. I know the north. I am 100% confident that they would agree that the Yorubas leave nigeria if they discovered they are minority and their elite have already seen the satellite pictures. That one reason they quickly agree to the review, if it was before they would refuse. To be honest with you, I send my finding to some northern senator and house of rep members before going public. And I make sure they could verify my sources.

The north would agree, the problem we have is not going to come from the north, it would come from some yorubas would have investment in nigeria, and they may wonder how their investment would be safe. the true is President Yar adua is ecowas chairman and he would make sure their investment would be safe.

Another fear may come from the military.  How they may join the Benin republic army.  They would keep their rank. Another issue is the the rest of south that may remain in nigeria. they could work a deal for rotational presidency after we leave.  which some igbos and others may show fear, the north would agree to a power deal.

Even look at it this way, if Yar adua finish his term.  You need a southerner to replace him. And the Yorubas would not be there any more and an igboman or ijaw can replace him.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2009
I understand, I just belive there should be a way we can cast a vote to see the majority if you really want to hear from peoples mind, this is a form of good and fair transparency leadership and thats what we want for Nigeria.

I dont hate citizens, I hate our leaders, so if the anwsers of the majority and citizens matters. Pls lets conduct this and see from their the next discussion.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2009
Yes see a poll.  That the result of a poll. you do not have to hate yoruba leaders, but some of them, we are not sure if the interest of Yorubas is in their heart, because they have business in the north or they are contractor to Aso rock.

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2009
And those mostly here are just normal citizens, so maybe atleast we can hear from people and their minds rather than make decisions onbahalf of those that dont want just the way our leaders good.

I still which we should vote here and then make our contributions, its will be a way forward to know how is who and the interest of people.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2009
the people that voted too are Nigerian citizen. I send the link by email. And there already conducted a poll before. look for it. and apart from the admin of this did everything within his power to make sure those satellite pictures were never seen by human. So he is bias and pro govt.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2009
A vote of 500 Nigerians ?

we are talking a large vote that i personally will link to Nigerians in other forums and sites to contibute, atleast to see this a huge way to know the way forward about the situation in Nigeria.

we cant just deside from few peoples opinion, remember we have about 140million population making Yorubas alone about 40million if I get it correct.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 11:53pm On Jan 10, 2009
No , it was not a vote of 500 people, it was a vote of over 7000 people.

The voting is still on, so you can still case your vote , you can link it up with other website if you want.

The vote of 140 million, where did you get that figure, the fake census. The true is , to get that a vote, if the senate can allow the united nation to conduct a vote it would be wonderful.

And we do not need the whole nigerian to make this change. The law only allow the senators and rep to make the change. And you can also not follow nigeria law and follow international law. And the international law make it clear, that No nation can give another nation land or properties it does not own. And It is clear that Britain have no prove of the Yorubas given them ownership of our land and sovernity. The only prove britain has is a trade treaty. therefore the hand over of nigeria from britain was illegal. Because britain has no constitutional power to handover land or sovernity which never own.

Noone in the international community , even in nigeria is allow to hand over land or properties that does not belong to them.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 12:00am On Jan 11, 2009
look my friend at the map. We are confident that we can have this vote. I believe the north would be at a disadvantage if they refuse to pass it. And we can find 2/3 senator and rep who would be willing to pass the law to remove the yorubas into the republic of benin , so that the north can have majority. the north would be stupid to want to remain in minority. And this too is a advantage to President Yar adua and the north , he would be able to run with easy a 2 term if his people want him.
see the following state.

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 12:50am On Jan 11, 2009
I made a mistake with page link

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Nobody: 3:57am On Jan 11, 2009
I really hate this thread. Becomerich, you are one huge illiterate and you really need to stop being stupid. You are not Nigerian, you are from Benin and we Yorubas don't want to join Benin at all, we prefer Nigeria as it is no matter what. Someone from Benin republic want the talented Yoruba people to join them instead of staying with their fellow talented Nigerians. Yorubas won't join Benin at all because our history is not in Benin, it's in Western Nigeria. So Benin Yorubas should join Nigeria not the other way around. Are they all Yorubas in Benin?

As for the Biafra war mongers, you created the beast from the north. Coup planning etc,  The Hausas planned a coup to leave Nigeria the name was "Araba coup" they were the first that wanted to opt out before their high rank generals were murdered and they decided to retarliate. The only thing that convinced them to stay with Nigeria was British and American diplomats who told them they'll be landlocked if they opt out because the seaports were in South South and South West Nigeria. The straw that broke the camel's back was the murder of Ahmodu Bello by Igbo ofiicers including Patrick Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu. This led to a wide spread conspiracy theory that the Easterners are trying to eliminate all Northerners and Northern military officers.

Biafra Igbos are stupid, greedy and arrogant Igbos as they only represent 0.0000000000009% of true Igbos. I've been to Igbo Land and their culture is different from what their ambassadors represents. You created the Hausa beasts so stop claiming innocent and victim.
You go ahead saying how you've been maltreated and being innocent just like the Jews who complained about Hitler and are now creating chaos in Palestine while still whining about Hitler.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2009
9jaganja , what do you think we can do to help and make Nigeria better. Cus people dont even wanna unite and the issue is tribalistic.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 8:10pm On Jan 11, 2009
Do you know what it means to loss your family, or see your brothers and sister shoot right in front of you, ?

Do you know what it means to have your unborn child killed?

Do you know what it means to have sleepless night of bombing air raid.?
Do you know what it takes to live without food for 60 days.? Do you what it to to stop the universities system for 3 years.?  Do you know how it feel to have bullet raid your house?
Do you know how it feel to see young men shoot and dump on the side street?  Do you know what it feel to be raped?
Do you know how it feels to loss all your sources of wealth, your cars,, houses , and business?
Do you know how it feel to be homeless?

it was not a war, it was called the June 12 election, so imagine how a  war would look like. killing and a raped.

9jaganja, i am nigerian and you are not yoruba. prove that you are yoruba.  only reply me in yoruba.  You are an igbo or hausa man.  And two, you can not be a yoruba child, you call me an  illiterate ?  No yoruba child from a good home would ever say that. I know you are igbo or hausa pretending to be Yoruba,

First of all prove that you are yoruba. Noone doubt my been yoruba. Even not some member of your rep or senate? I have never pretended.

Charlesmud stop talking about how you can make nigeria get better,before your father, they have said the same thing. since 1914, it is going to be 100 years in 4 years. It as not got better. It would never get better. We all know that.

What we are looking for is another solution that would make the lifes of the people better, the yorubas would say if we can not move forward, we should at least know where we started from.

The issue is we have satellite pictures and Images which shows the north is a minority in Nigeria. IF you have any nigeria blood in you, you would know the north who refused to hand over to abiola would not agree to be MINORITY.  So you look for another option . The option is to make them majority. Many powerful northerner know the truth. Even I think IBB most of seen the pictures now, so that may be the reason for supporting the other coup. The north would prefer a military coup at the moment than been MINORITY in nigeria, that way they can remain in power.

If you know the north very well, like we have, they may plan a coup some month before Yar adua leaves offices so that he would not hand over to a southerner. And the power may remain in their hand.

The true is , how long do we play hide and seek with people lifes?? how long?  Democracy is a good step. But the north says it does not want democracy. And we can not return back to military government, because democracy is one man one vote. And the north says NO to one man one vote. And we can not go back to the second option of a military. This option give the north 2 things, 1 access to the sea and 83% of the oil.

We consider the third option, Since they have alway believe they are majority and we  yorubas too want to reunity with our brother in Benin republic. We decided to take this better option to avoid future problem for generation unborn.

You see if  Rwanda or liberia, or congo  have been smart like we are doing , millions of lifes would have been saved. 1 million were killed in  Rwanda  with a population of 10 million people. Can you imagine nigeria with over 150  million. 15 million people may be kill. Africa is not mature to hand a country with too many people. look what they do in small countries. 

It may be difficult for some yorubas to accept this majority decision because of person interest, greed or business interest but we should know it is the GOdly thing to do.

What make a leader, A leader is someone that can plan to avoid trouble. he is someone who does not decieve himself. The word of God says a prudent man see trouble and hide from it, but a foolish man keeps on heading towards it.
The word of God says wisdom is better than gold. Having great vision is important. with wisdom you can avoid problem. The yorubas would says An elder should not be in a market and allow the young people to go on the wrong path in the market. We Yoruba have taken the best  and godly decision, some may call us coward, but a wiseman is more better than a coward.

You see if Gowon or Ojukwu had been wise and one of them agree to be a coward, we would have saved 1 million lifes. We do not want to make the same mistake twices.

See this picture belows this is what we are trying to avoid. And this is pictures of africa nation who have been foolish and have foolish leaders and the only people that make money from pictures like this are guns and weapon makers, and we do not want to foolish like this africa countries. we are more mature than this foolish africa nation. And  that why  we yorubas have taken the gentleman approach. In future you would thank us for taken this step. Call us coward, but we  believe we are applying wisdom on this issue.  Yoruba decision is the most godly thing to do. even God is in support of us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLdZM49KWWU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQkQJ9BT-94&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQT2FRkm-JQ&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC4V9i7Ya4Y&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyR6ij5t_oM&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n9p0wAAu1g&feature=related

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2009
I don't have to reply to you or prove my Yoruba heritage to you on the internet. You are not a Nigerian and you keep proving that with your illiterate analogy by wanting to separate because of a war that happened almost 40 years ago. No educated Yoruba man will talk the way you do. Yorubas are enjoying the industrialization strangers brought to their land. Both Whites and Igbos. Eko hospital was built by who? If you really are a Yoruba man you won't be thinking the way you are. Your motive for separation is in the past which goes to prove how stuck in the past you are. I've been all over the country and I can tell you all we need is for each state to make it's own rules without any state interfering with others on Law making.

I can tell what those pictures are meant for. Fear mongering and planting of the hate seed in people's mind. Why don't you bring up pictures of beautiful places in Nigeria and what Nigerians have done together peacefully and also pictures of Nigerians in university while trying to pass the message that Nigerians must separate? I'm saying it again you are either a Biafra war monger or you are a Benin republic wishful thinker who want Yorubas to join them.

Naija has the highest potentials in the world and she's an untapped market both brain power and physical power. We destined to be a civilization not just a country. All civilization weren't built by one tribe alone, they were built by war, many tribes coming together etc, so stop whining and do something positive.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2009
9jaganja , abeg stop this your story, tell us weytin go make Naija better cusd we know its bleeped up and majority are suffering.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by asha80(m): 11:15pm On Jan 11, 2009
@9jaganja
Becomerich is yoruba.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career / Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS / Atiku Finally Gets US Visa, Jets Out Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.