Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. (71819 Views)

"Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns / Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS / See New Map Of Nigeria With 19 More States Proposed By National Confab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2009
no problem ,
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 2:49am On Jan 05, 2009
Charlesmud  several people have ask me, same question you ask and i  tell you this. In yorubas ogbon la fi mo obo. Ki ni ti awa, apo sokoto wa ni owa.

Ti aba de republic of benin tu, Ma fi wo yin. Or call my cell 416 904 5008. you see when we join the republic of benin , the estimate population in 20 years would be 80 million.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by tpia: 9:00am On Jan 05, 2009
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2009
tpia:

BecomeRich, why don't you and other likeminded people join the republic of benin then let the rest of us know how you're finding things over there. That should provide enough incentive for everyone else to relocate and support your dream.

no be true I talk? You lead the way first and live there for three or six years then bring the feedback.

Brother, no be matter of prediction or assumption, its what the Yorubas wants to do. So if it happen, its as simple as not going back to Nigeria or excluding yourself from Yoruba if you happen to be one OK ?

BecomeRich, well How Swiz and which side you dey ? Munich or ? But anyway sha, if there is any progress or update its better to leave any alternative Email add instead of your cell.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2009
tpia, you do not need to go anywhere, the land you are standing on is Benin when your igbo senators help to sign the papers.

Ghana budget this year should be about $5 billion. we believe we can not make less than that a year. at the  moment the western niger area of nigeria just get about $3 billion. even when nigeria makes more than $20 billion ,  $17 billion goes mostly to the development of the north and other area.

if we can make $5 billion like Ghana, we would have a sulpus of $2 billion. but we believe we would add benin budget and ours to $8 or  9 billion.

We can not live less than what we are living in nigeria.

tpia please go to benin and compare the roads and others to western niger, better plan. their market is better than us. i was shock when i saw it myself.

tpia please visit the place. have you been to Ghana of late and compare to what we have.

even we know nigeria will get most of the money from oil . we wish them well. but we know by the end of the day. we would live peacefull lifes.

And another issue is we are the largest ethnics group in africa, and we do not have our own country. we are like refuges in nigeria. and in 20 years our population would be about 80 million in benin. that why we need to plan for our future and children children future. We would not because you 1 person who decided to go and marry a northerner or any other ethnics hold the future of the rest 60 million down. many people tpia are married to non nigerian , so tpia see yourself as been in the same position. Chief alex akinyele is married to a non nigeria, so was dr solarin and many out here. we understand how you feel. that why you partner would be granted citizen of the republic of benin. So don't worry.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2009
Our email is EgbeOmoOdua@hotmail.com

we do not want our destiny to be control from Abuja. we want it in our hands.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by tpia: 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2009
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 6:46pm On Jan 05, 2009
BecomeRich I don PM you for your emaill address, I am getting your infos but It still doesnt seem accurate enough and how the economy will improve for Yorubas But I seem to get something straight which is the most important thing.

There will be peace and this controvercial issues and benefits will die off finally and everything will become history, I just hope the earlier the better,

tpia Its not a matter of him being Yoruba or not, the issue to to resolve Nigeria to a peaceful and stable economy, why are you guys not support this even the fact you are either Igbo or Hausas who somehow will benefit but everyone keep saying we should find a way to solve it but no one have given or wrote a solution which makes this spearation thing a more perfect and suitable way to resolve this political problems.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by tpia: 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2009
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2009
tpia:

As if you sef be Yoruba. Who do you think you're fooling?

See what you said above, but whats the issue here and what are the sample you people are giving. Nigeria is fuckedup all due to various reason have said million times. To resolve this issue will need us going apart and we have given reasons.

But you guys just say no thats not the best idea but dont give a tangible reason to back it up, does all this countries u guys give as samples have 3 different tribes,cultures,traditional people ? NO

Does any Europe country have this same 3 different types of people, NO and thats why they have all lived peacefully But unfortunate for Nigeria all due to this things, Tribal and traditional problems which create this stupid thing of any budget should benefit one than one or some have chances to rule while some dont, and you all said it can be better , How ?
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by tpia: 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2009
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2009
Tpia, we know you are igbo. but this is why there is no unity in the south. Igbo leaders. You people speak with 2 mouth. One minute you are with the south. the next minute you have run to abuja, And nobody is putting trust in you. Your people do not know what they want. Leaders can not be contractors. If your leaders want to face contract, let them do it. And not claim to be leaders but contractor. You remember what they did to Pat Utomi? And the same thing you are. the word of God says let your Yes be yes and no be no.

Igbos need to find out what do they want. I do not think igbos know.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 7:37pm On Jan 05, 2009
tpia:

ok, I know you did not just insist there are only three tribes in Nigeria.

<<sigh>> Are you black, because I don't want to start abusing black people for producing the kind of low intellect I'm seeing here.

Yes am Black and Proud, so ?

The issue is not black or whatever, the issue is history which gat nothing to do with skin colour. Well if you are white then maybe u cant fully understand this issue cus your idea will be the pure democratic way of resolving governmental problems which is not the case for Nigeria.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2009
may be i would explain it better this way. if my father had 6 children and britain and france forced 3 to  live in benin and 3 to live in nigeria.

So you thing we the children would not long to live together?

I would trust my future in the hands of my brother Yayi Boni my blood brother,than I would trust my future in the hand of a total stranger the North. who maltreat you.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by asha80(m): 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2009
tpia is igbo shocked lipsrsealed
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by tpia: 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2009
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2009
tpia:

Once again, who are "We"? You and who exactly? Make I face una and iron this matter out.

because I busted you and your "friend" Charlesmud, you want to distract attention from yourselves, abi?

Friend we are just trying to make things clear to you and give you reasons why its so, very simple but you come up with your words of no but no reason or even proves why it should be so.

Me no get problem if u be Igbo or whatever ooo,
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2009
Tpia , dont waste my time. we already done a poll. see the result of the poll.

http://www.nigeria.mooo.com/hp/?page_id=2133
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by tpia: 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2009
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by tpia: 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2009
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2009
ki lo wa.? if you claim you are yoruba. then reply me in yoruba.

Alo O
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2009
ki lo koja ni iwajo ile oba ti oki oba?
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 2:33am On Jan 06, 2009
tpia, have started calling all your yoruba friend to see if they can answer my question.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 5:14am On Jan 06, 2009
Tpia you ask me to move to republic of benin. I found an answer, we really may not need all the wahala .

So if you think we do not own our land ask me again.  And if you know the history of land. We sign a treaty with britain and under the law, britian can not hand over our properties to someone else.  We never hand over our land to britian.  So technically nigeria govt does not own a land. because britain does not have the constitutional or legal right to hand over any land that does not belong to its.

While britain rule, britain never had right over the land.  we sold and control our land. please verify from any lawyer.

And under the treaty we the yorubas still own the land and not nigeria, and we can decide to move it to Benin republic because the treaty we sign supercide what ever one britain sign with any nation called nigeria.  Go ask a lawyer. Britain as no legally right to our land.  nigeria have no prove that britain sole them any land.  Or ask Yar adua which prove does he have that Britain sold land to a nation called Nigeria.   we have prove that we own the land.  Yar adua can take us to the world court.

Please visit britain to confirm some of the treaty. we NEVER sold our land to britain and how can they hand it over to Nigeria. And even the constitution of nigeria does not give president the power to amend the land use laws. and it does not vest the ownership of land to the federal govt,  the only land vested by nigeria law to the federal goverment of nigeria is Abuja. Please confirm this with a lawyer. We have the power to transfer the land, even without the national assembly.  Or do you want us to take it to the world court. Nigeria govt have no prove that britain sold a land to them. we have prove that we own the land.  ask Yar adua  to take us the world court when we transfer it.

We own the land and not nigeria. we never sold our land to britain. And britain can not transfer to nigeria what they never own.  we have the legal right to transfer it to benin republic.   If we transfer it to benin republic the only legal thing Nigeria govt can do is take us to the world court.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by tpia: 7:01am On Jan 06, 2009
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by SegzyJoe(m): 9:51am On Jan 06, 2009
@post

Sick people in a Sick Nation with a Sick President !
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2009
BecomeRich your anwser, Agbara.

SegzyJoe:

@post

Sick people in a Sick Nation with a Sick President !

Brother we know all this, we are trying to see if we can give it some pills that will make it healthy so what do you think brother ?
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2009
@Become

Kilo koja ni wa ju oba ti o ki oba - Agbara

Now u solve this:

Aigbo fa lan woke,
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2009
The real true is the Nigeria nation is an illegal nation. You may ask me why do I say so.

A Nation exist on that land called the Yorubas nation. Which is true. Under the treaty we sign with britain , we only sign a trade treaty. We NEVER gave our sovernity to britain. Which is true. Our soverity lay with the yoruba nation.

And britain can not transfer to Nigeria what he never own. How can britain transfer sovernity that he never had. Nigeria to show that britain transfer a sovernity that we gave britain and we never gave Britain sovernity to our land. We still have copys of the treaty around in various place in Nigeria. And noway in those document does it show that we transfer our sovernity to Britain.

So if we never transfer our sovernity to britain how can britain transfer what they never own to Nigeria. Our land and sovernity was NEVER transfer to britain. If Nigeria govt take us to world court they need to show document where we transfer the Land and sovernity to britain, who transfer them to Yar Adua. And Yar Adua have no prove. So nigeria is an illegal nation with no sovernity to the land and people. Our land and sovernity still lays with the yoruba nation, which never transferred it. If yar adu have prove we transfer our sovernity or land, we need to see it.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2009
So far we have given reasons why Nigeria should be splitting But those that said it shouldnt be havent given any reasons why it shouldnt be,
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2009
Now, you another, country sign treaty with other countries. An the Britain sign with the Yoruba country. True or false, true. Expect if you say that Britain is no more a country.  because britian recognized the yoruba nation as a country at that time.  so our land and sovernity  we never gave to britain. we only sign trade treaty. the only thing britain can transfer to nigeria is their own trade treaty.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2009
Why we hate Nigeria, is easy, How would America feel if Obama,harper decided to sign your right away, and make the USA or canada a part of Nigeria. how would they feel?

The same way we feel about nigeria.  Each group were force into nigeria by britain. And that why alot of nigerian hate britain till today. if you do a poll in nigeria, the most hate nation by nigerian is britain, why ? you may ask become of the amalgamation of nigeria. We were force into union and everybody want out. It is not the leadership or politician. I don't hate Umaru Yar adua, he did not create the problem. Britain did created the problem. And that why britain need to correct the mistake they made. They should have left the place the way they met it and not force people into an unholy union.

So can you see USA or canada citizen  start carry Nigeria passport. Do you think any american would be happy. ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Being Trained On How To Shoot (photo) / Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.