Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. (71820 Views)

"Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns / Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS / See New Map Of Nigeria With 19 More States Proposed By National Confab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2009
men am tired, whatever happen make e happen jare make things just be better for everybody which is the koko.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2009
On the other side , they want to know why igbos cant not be president.

They do not know that in nigeria, it is equation. and the equation is not in thier favour. you see if they refuse to allow the yorubas to join the republic of benin, the yorubas and hausa would continue to rotate the presidency between themself , but if you remove the yorubas the hausa can share the president with the igbo

Did you see this below
mr, nobody would miss the yorubas.

now , to get 2/3 in the senate. the western niger have 29 senators. You need 73-29= 44 senators more to make it happen.

the far north have 36 senators with 11 state and adamawa 12 state. They would agree , 44 senator minue 36= we need 8 senators to agree.

niger, plateau, nassarawa, taraba, benue, abuja,east kogi if we can get 1 senator each from this state we have 7 more.
8 -7 =1 we only need one more senator to agree and this can happen. And I know we can get 2 senator from niger state or another state from the 7 state.

So 29 senators from western niger, 36 senators from far north 8 senator from middle belt.

29 + 36 +8 =73 senators.

we would get 73 senators to agree.

They use nigeria money in benin. And most can speak yoruba and don't worry if benin would agree, we know they would. Under ecowas law, which President Yar Adua is now the chairman, they are protected. The good thing is that president Yar adua is chairman, so he would make sure nothing happen to their goods and service.

Nothing would change. you do not have to move from lagos. you do not need passport or visa under ecowas agree to work and live, MTN , globacom, Zenith, oceania, redeemed , deeper life or other companies or services are in other countries too. so they would continue in nigeria and Benin. so
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2009
BecomeRich thanks for the whole informations, well I wish will for more update on any progress on this issue and probably to know when this will take place and the division of regions.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 12:14am On Jan 03, 2009
you see, I think 29 senators from the western niger.
36 senators from far north and niger and nassarawa=42 senator
senator from abuja 1
Jonathan should be able to get 1 senator from his state bayelsa 1

so do the calculation 29 + 42 + 1 + 1= 73

This is possible. we can have the yorubas out. give the igbo or jonathan the presidency after President Yar adua
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 12:26am On Jan 03, 2009
BecomeRich:

you see, I think 29 senators from the western niger.
36 senators from far north and niger and nassarawa=42 senator
senator from abuja 1
Jonathan should be able to get 1 senator from his state bayelsa 1

so do the calculation 29 + 42 + 1 + 1= 73

This is possible. we can have the yorubas out. give the igbo or jonathan the presidency after President Yar adua

This will be a good thing, am just curious and wondering when and how long this process will take, But my guy, how much do you think Benin have to handle lagos alone ?, our airport and industries ?

Can Benin budget be sufficient due to the populations which lagos alone covers all Benin republic, its not gonna be that easy on this issues of balancing up.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 12:39am On Jan 03, 2009
you should ask yourself, how much is fashola getting from the federal govt, less than 3 billion per month by last year calculation . so even without the federal govt lagos can stand on it own. yar adua give lagos close to nothing but he is give abuja nearly 10 billion per month in 2009.  the size of lagos island.

It is in the hand of the constitution review. we should send out decision to them. And we would make sure northerner senators mostly from the far north with the help of Umaru vote yes to remove us. It is also a danger for Umaru yar adua if they refuse to vote us out, we would opposite his re election and support another candidate but it is good for him to play ball . we would show the international community the satellite picture, have ever media in the world to play it over and over before the election. show them how we are more than 44% of nigeria population. If we have to appear on oprah show. we would.  We would make it impossible to rig the election. So we believe he should play ball.

If he and the far north senators refuse to play ball , they would be putting future generation of northerner to the disadvantage, since we would be the majority.  And I know if belewa was ailve, he would support this decision.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 12:53am On Jan 03, 2009
Good to see the budget issue which so far favour mostly the north and not even the region that provides the wealth for Nigeria as a whole.

I dont really care about Northerns or easterns, am just concern about the stability after join Benin, our population and the system, We wont have anything to depend on?? no oil and most people dont pay tax,

It will be a pretty difficult issue on the ground of merging this powerful lagos with a country like Benin which is one of the poorest country in the world. What will be the investment on ground on this system which so far have brought investers to lagos for business, but with a country like Benin which so far have gotten helps and supports from Nigeria.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 1:05am On Jan 03, 2009
do you understand yoruba. Oro wa ni iwe kobo. ko se ki ni ti ala so over the internet.  je ka de be nu.

Do not worry about tomorrow, tomorrow would take care of itself. believe me. look it is the DNA of odua that is him. I can not fool my own people. Let Go , God would take care of us.

have you list as the per head of other africa nation, we are number 36,  32 of those nation above us, do not have single oil. at least we have little. One of the 32 nation have $7000 with no oil. nigeria with oil is $1000
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 1:16am On Jan 03, 2009
BecomeRich:

do you understand yoruba. Oro wa ni iwe kobo. ko se ki ni ti ala so over the internet. je ka de be nu.

Do not worry about tomorrow, tomorrow would take care of itself. believe me. look it is the DNA of odua that is him. I can not fool my own people. Let Go , God would take care of us.

have you list as the per head of other africa nation, we are number 36, 32 of those nation above us, do not have single oil. at least we have little. One of the 32 nation have $7000 with no oil. nigeria with oil is $1000

Nice, sure I understand Yoruba and I gat you, well its a long way down and I support it anyway. I dont already tell my girl here that she will be Benin Yoruba citizen and maybe not Nigerian anymore. LOL

Anyway, its true sha, we can make it through, and I am so so cool with the idea of splitting aprt from them. well I wish there a way to make this issue or what so ever public, maybe on all Nigeria forums, Nigerian online news papers and other means that boom (add fire) to this which will show we are really serious and want is as soon as possible.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 1:18am On Jan 03, 2009
BecomeRich:

do you understand yoruba. Oro wa ni iwe kobo. ko se ki ni ti ala so over the internet.  je ka de be nu.

have you list as the per head of other africa nation, we are number 36,  32 of those nation above us, do not have single oil. at least we have little. One of the 32 nation have $7000 with no oil. nigeria with oil is $1000

Nice, sure I understand Yoruba and I gat you, well its a long way down and I support it anyway. I dont already tell my girl here that she will be Benin Yoruba citizen and maybe not Nigerian anymore. LOL

Anyway, its true sha, we can make it through, and I am so so cool with the idea of splitting aprt from them. well I wish there a way to make this issue or what so ever public, maybe on all Nigeria forums, Nigerian online news papers and other means that boom (add fire) to this which will show we are really serious and want is as soon as possible.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 1:20am On Jan 03, 2009
my brother ti ko ba ni di, obirin ko ki je ikumolu.  Idi lo je ki obirin je ikumolu. Yorubas says eburo oni orun ti ko se so, sogbon . We can not fi won omo de, ti aba de fi won omo de , we must not give it to him.

you see sowore have already appeared on a television program call democracy now, it air on 170 station in the USA. more would come , if they refuse.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by tpia: 1:20am On Jan 03, 2009
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 1:24am On Jan 03, 2009
are you ok tpia. and do you think i would be talking with myself.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 1:28am On Jan 03, 2009
BecomeRich:

my brother ti ko ba ni di, obirin ko ki je ikumolu. Idi lo je ki obirin je ikumolu.
, My moms favourite proverb.

Well I get you my brother and long live Yorubassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. progress we come and progress we shall make.

tpia, there is no mystery about it, we just happen to want and have the same vission for the betterment of Nigeria as a whole. tongue tongue tongue
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 2:39am On Jan 03, 2009
Aburo m, ki ni ta wa lo si sokoto , idi sokoto ni owa. awon ti oti epo ni ijaw, ti awa o lo, won oni le lo. ibi ti igbi ba fa si , ni ikawo re olo.
eni to ni epo robi se ma so ibi ni oduro si. Aso pe boya awon ma duro abi awon ma telewa. sogbon ti awon ti mo ti fi won pe yoruba ni won , won ba wa lo. ti aba pa epo robi ti and ati epo robi ti awon ni otowa. Awon ijaw ni epo jo wa lo, sogbon olorun will take care of us.

You see anyone that believe in God is never scared. Even if you have no food, God can take care of us when we get to Benin republic.

Yorubas would say God would take care of the child without parent, God would take care of us.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 2:54am On Jan 03, 2009
BecomeRich:

Aburo m, ki ni ta wa lo si sokoto , idi sokoto ni owa. awon ti oti epo ni ijaw, ti awa o lo, won oni le lo. ibi ti igbi ba fa si , ni ikawo re olo.
eni to ni epo robi se ma so ibi ni oduro si. Aso pe boya awon ma duro abi awon ma telewa. sogbon ti awon ti mo ti fi won pe yoruba ni won , won ba wa lo. ti aba pa epo robi ti and ati epo robi ti awon ni otowa. Awon ijaw ni epo jo wa lo, sogbon olorun will take care of us.

You see anyone that believe in God is never scared. Even if you have no food, God can take care of us when we get to Benin republic.

Yorubas would say God would take care of the child without parent, God would take care of us.

My brother you know its not all about relying on God or not trying to put things into consideration. Lagos is about 17million (but anyway some people will need to leave after the separation). I think we will need more not just to survive alone but to make things much much better.

I just wish and hope our leaders can be different and make a better country, I surely know things will be fine, just a bit concern about this PDP people and co. Anyway we shall see how it goes sha.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 3:14am On Jan 03, 2009
Nobody is going anywhere. On the people either igbo, hausa,kanuri , igala born in yorubaland shall be given citizen of republic of benin, while all those living within ourland that is kanuri, hausa,igbo or others shall also be given citizenship. Even dangote shall have citizen and all shagari children born in lagos. And we expect them to do the same to our people. And we expect them to do the same to our people.

God feed 5000 from few bread, he would feed us, Just believe me. like i said it is the DNA of odua in me, and I can not fool my people. Let them allow us to join the republic of benin.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 4:12am On Jan 03, 2009
When i explain to people over here, they do not understand. At least here is another prove. just today , people going back to fight. if the civil war happen God help us.

Jos Mayhem: Joint Operation Apprehend 26 Suspected Mercenaries
Isaac Shobayo, Jos - 03.01.2009

Military men deployed to Jos the capital of Plateau State, to maintain law and order after the recent crisis in the city have intercepted a bus and a car conveying twenty six people suspected to be mercenaries.

The Commander of Operations who is also the Garrison Commander 3rd Armoured Division jos, Lt. Colonel Ufoma Macaulay, who confirmed the arrest shortly after handing over the suspects to the police in Jos stated that the twenty six of them were arrested during curfew hour on Thursday.

He narrated that the bus conveying them with an inscription tagged “Legislative Arms Okene” and another Toyota Camry car were flagged down at about 7:30 PM during the curfew hours at UTC junction in Jos.

According to him, the twenty six of them, excluding the ring leader, were in uniforms which resemble that of the Mobile Police adding that they had been ordered out of the vehicle to pave way for a through search.

The Commander stated that various deadly weapons ranging from guns, charms, daggers, boots, assorted police uniforms, police identity cards, cutlasses and other weapons were recovered from them.

At the Police Headquarters in Jos, the suspected mercenaries were paraded before they were finally handed over to the police for further interrogation to ascertain their mission.

Meanwhile Police Authority in Jos has declined comment on the arrest saying that it could only make comment after its investigation.

It would be recalled that Governor Jonah Jang of Plateau State recently declared that over 500 people were arrested in the recent Jos crisis including 50 people suspected to be mercenaries from the neighbouring country.

The Government has equally set up a six-man panel of inquiry headed by the former Minister of Justice, Prince Bola Ajobola, to get to the root of Jos crisis and proffer a lasting solution to the incessant religious crises in the state.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by otokx(m): 9:32am On Jan 03, 2009
God has helped us thus far and there is not going to be any other civil war.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Abagworo(m): 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2009
The only group of people that are really important to nigerians are south east and south south.if south west opts out,Nigeria will give full support because population of oil sharers will reduce.ijaw,ikwerre,igbo,efik,kalabari,okrika,ogoni,urhobo,oron and their brothers are the glue holding this country.dont ask me why cause you already know.OIL!!!
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2009
Abagworo:

The only group of people that are really important to nigerians are south east and south south.if south west opts out,Nigeria will give full support because population of oil sharers will reduce.ijaw,ikwerre,igbo,efik,kalabari,okrika,ogoni,urhobo,oron and their brothers are the glue holding this country.don't ask me why cause you already know.OIL!!!

Important to Nigeria, south south and south east, ha ha, how come dem never enjoy the oil or money if they are important to Nigeria or you meant they should stay in Nigeria so you can keep spending their money abi ?

Anyway who care about what you say, Lagos and south west won comot after all we no dey important and thats part of a good prove, make we just split apart and as for the current process of it maybne you can tell the east senators to support us so we can exclude from Nigeria fast fast,

Make una enjoy the oil money wella,
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Frizy(m): 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2009
@becomerich/nigeria@1

Keep dreaming ok! grin. Keep dreaming!! grin grin grin
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2009
Frizy:

@becomerich/nigeria@1

Keep dreaming ok! grin. Keep dreaming!! grin grin grin

But guy, you no want make we split ?, you want make we be like this make the injustice and unfair leadership continue ?

Nobody can enter that position of president that wont favour its own region just in-case, even if dem put Igbo man, him go rush try develop their region and same as others, Yoruba and Hausa.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2009
what most of this people do not know is at the moment, the money the yorubas collect last year from the federal govt is about $3 billion  . And I just said Benin generated $5 billion last years. that should tell you we could generate $5 billion too. which is not much compare to what nigeria is generating.

Yes nigeria would do better if we leave, but that not what you want to look at. we would be able to rule our self and make the right decision. in nigeria, you can make the right decision because of tribalism.  what we are saying is that lagos, oyo and others state would still be getting the same amount they get in allocation each,  it would not reduces,  and we would have at least $2 billion extra for development.

So the budget we would put at about $5 billion using benin republic estimate,  $3 billion to state and $2 billion for extra development.

And since we are part of benin. $5b +   $5 billion that they are generating now. would give us $10 billion.at least we believe a budget of $7 or $8 billion.  joint account.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2009
I have to be honest, the problem with igbo leaders, is that every igboman of is a contractor. look if any of them complain about igbo president  , all they just do is give them contract and it end. the igbos are not serious.

look we have satellite picture now which now makes the igbo presidency even more interesting. you see in a true democracy , if vote was count ans everybody in the westerb niger vote a yorubaman,  he would get 44% of the vote. he needs 6% to be president, 

Nigeria have 3 main ethnics group. while yorubas are the largest ethnics group in nigeria, the hausa/fulani are the second, while igbos are the third.  if you remove the first yorubas, you would only have 2, and you can rotate it among yourself if that is what you want.

If you leave the yorubas in nigeria. look we would present a candidate and with 44% . what do you think will happen.  So tell your people to be smart and remove us, they should join the far north in this, it is for the glory of nigeria.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2009
Thank you jare BecomeRich for more clarifications, I just dont see why the Igbos dont want Yorubas excluded, instead they talk here about that will not be the solution.

This solution will bring a new form of government for them with a fair justice of the federal money allocations and also a fair impact of their birthrights, OIL.

Make Yorubas comot, make dem fit enjoy their country wella, simple as A B C.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Abagworo(m): 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2009
Becomerich a.k.a. Nigeria1.could you please stop this yoruba majority insinuations.igbos are by far the most populous.we dont need satelites or wrong census to know that.in your state igbos have the highest number of non indigenes.in my state it is thesame.again the most number of students are igbos at least by name.the highest number of jobseekers and graduates.yet many are still believed to be out of school.even on ground,igbo cities should be more populated because most of their buildings are high rises ranging from 3 to 6 storey.i ve really if at all seen them concentrated in any south west city.even ibadan.lagos is not included because its up to 40% ibo.hope you didnt include them in your majority yoruba estimate.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 1:01am On Jan 04, 2009
wetin you dey drink, ogogoro or what? be real,
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 1:47am On Jan 04, 2009
my friend one of your funny friend started a pro biafra thread. you have consider the north in this equation, they need access to sea and oil money and since 83% is on that side. the hausa would agree to share power with the igbos when the yorubas leave. I know they would.

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2009
I just wish and hope the ealier we realize we have to split , the better chances we have for people to start living good. The government is bleeped up cus of all this tribal issue of one favouring his own region before the other, It better splti and lets know where we all belong.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2009
Here is a new deal by the yorubas, if the igbos support the the removal of the yorubas and edo and delta state from nigeria to join benin republic. , we would support the creation of etiti and adada state. but if they fail to support us , we would not support the creation of any of the state.

The removal of our people including edo and delta state most first be approve before state creation.

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2009
Thx BecomeRich for the updates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Being Trained On How To Shoot (photo) / Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.