Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,854 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. (71826 Views)

"Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns / Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS / See New Map Of Nigeria With 19 More States Proposed By National Confab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2008
Should that not be funny, On satellite picture of nigeria more than 33% of the houses in Nigeria are in the south west. And the south have more people in the army, the north only promote its self, just like you just seen happen.

In nigeria from satellite pictures. there are 81 cities that should have estimated population of 350,000 to 400,000 and above population ,  You have . please check the satellite picture yourself.

South West : Lagos , Abeokuta, Ijebu ode, Ijebu Igbo, Sagamu, Abeokuta, Ota, Ikorodu,Ondo, Akure, Owo, ore, Okitipupa, Ibadan,oyo, Ede, Ogbomoso, Ikare Akoko Iseyin, Saki, Keshi, Erewa, Osogbo, Ife, Ilesha, Ikiru, Ikire,Iwo, Ado Ekiti, Ikere Ekiti == 30 (37.03%)

South south : Benin, Auchi(Jatto), uromi, Ekpoma,Argbo, warri, sepele, Asaba,Ugelli,Yenago, Port Harcourt,Uyo,Eket, Calabar = 14 ( 17.28%)

South East: Aba,Owerri,Nnewi, Onitsha,Abakalili, Enugu, Umuhia, Akwa = 8 (9.87%)

Middle Belt: Ilorin, Ofa, kabba, Okene, lokoja, Idah,Oturpo,Markudi, Gboko,Jalingo, Yola, Mubi, ,jos, Minna, Bida, Abuja = 16 (19.75%)

Far North : Maiduguri, Potisum, Kaduna, Gombe, Azare, Bauchi, kano, zaria, sokoto, gozua,Kebbi, futua, Katsina = 13 (16.05%)

If you now remove the the cities in the western Niger of Nigeria( i mean west of the river niger) 9 from the south south and 5 from the middle and you add them to the western Niger of Nigeria , 

From the total of 81 cities

9 + 5 + 30 = 44 cities (54.32% of Nigeria)

South against north 64.197% for the south , 35% for the north

I can not give you sure break down. but from the picture above, you would see why I have called for the break up of Nigeria.

You see , if you analysis the falsified they put the figure of the far north at 35% of nigeria. Even if you do a calculation of all houses  of villages , town and cities in Nigeria using various parameters.

South west == 33% of all houses in nigeria

South south  == 17%

south east == 10%

middle belt == 21%

far north  ==  19% .

so you ask why is the number of houses not a reflection of the population. ? Is the far north houses skyscrappers. You know and I know that more than 70% of the houses in the far number are round or square shape mud houses.

It tell you the census figure  was falsified.

You see knowing nigeria politics very well and knowing the north, they would rather continue to use terrorist to create crisis in nigeria, putting fear in other part of nigeria and would result in a war.

The population of nigeria was about 45 million during the last civil war. About 1 million were kill. With a population above 150 million we expect to see a longer duration of a civil war in nigeria. A calculated period of 9 years and an estimate dead of over 10 million.

This would have great impact on africa economy, which already is below water level. So a civil war would affect not only nigeria but about 10 african countries.

To avoid this we need to break up nigeria, because I know the north would NEVER allow its self to be a minority, which we already can see from picture they are . That why I have called the remove of the western Niger area from nigeria to the republic of benin. This way you avoid it. And you save 10 million.

If you say it would not happen then you are tell yourself a lie. I did predict that if Obama won the election the price of oil would drop so bad,  at that time it was $99 now it is selling for so low.(check nairaland) I can read the market over here, since I have lived here for a while. And I tell you, I have lived in Nigeria. and know nigeria politics and how desperate the north is for power. They would rather continue to kill people and  would never give in to the truth. If they have to hire Osama bin ladin, I know them , they would. The are more at home with Osama bin ladin and most of them see him as a hero than the west.They are anti west.  During sept 11 they were jubilating on their street. It give you the mind set of the people we are dealing with.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2008
If you remove the Western Niger of nigeria from nigeria.

South south : Yenago, Port Harcourt,Uyo,Eket, Calabar = 5 ( 13.51%)

South East: Aba,Owerri,Nnewi, Onitsha,Abakalili, Enugu, Umuhia, Akwa = 8 (21, 62%)

Middle Belt: Idah,Oturpo,Markudi, Gboko,Jalingo, Yola, Mubi, ,jos, Minna, Bida, Abuja = 11 (29.72%)

Far North : Maiduguri, Potisum, Kaduna, Gombe, Azare, Bauchi, kano, zaria, sokoto, gozua,Kebbi, futua, Katsina = 13 (35.13 %)

North would have 64.85% south 35.13%
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Uche2005: 11:52pm On Dec 29, 2008
idiot
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Ifygurl: 7:50am On Dec 30, 2008
Heh
Chineke, another tribal fight.

Are Nigerians addicted in starting some hateful topics?
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by kosovo(m): 8:23am On Dec 30, 2008
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2008
And just to inform the western Niger of nigeria which is the south west, kwara, west kogi and edo and delta state have 54.32% of the cities above 350,000  and about 44% the houses in  nigeria

West : Lagos , Abeokuta, Ijebu ode, Ijebu Igbo, Sagamu, Abeokuta, Ota, Ikorodu,Ondo, Akure, Owo, ore, Okitipupa, Ibadan,oyo, Ede, Ogbomoso, Ikare Akoko Iseyin, Saki, Keshi, Erewa, Osogbo, Ife, Ilesha, Ikiru, Ikire,Iwo, Ado Ekiti, Ikere Ekiti,Benin, Auchi(Jatto), uromi, Ekpoma,Argbo, warri, sepele, Asaba,Ugelli,  Ilorin, Ofa, kabba, Okene, lokoja,, == 44 (54.32%)

My friend the issue is not about tribal hate, but injustice. You can not have a section of nigeria claim that it is their God give right to cheat others. If you do not want others to hate your tribe, then tell your tribe not to be a cheat or thief. We would continue to fight for our right. i will continu to defend my people.

Even President Obama said he would do everything within his power if someone shoot at his children, this is the same thing we are doing, we can not wait and do nothing and allow terrorist to continue to kill our people and cheat us. Even Senator Obama agree with us, that we have a right to defend our people and future.  Does this pictures below look like what your friend or brother do to you,  do your friend or brother  kill you, get that into your head. People who use you are not your friend or brother. friends don't do that to people. So if your friend do what is the picture to you, what will your enermy do

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 3:42am On Jan 01, 2009
will be back
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 4:55am On Jan 02, 2009
Now someone ask me, if we are the majority why dont we use the majority to dominate other nigerians rather than going to republic of benin?

Here is my answer, when for many years the north did it to us, how did we feel? we felt bad. the word of God does not want us to do unto others what we do not want to do to others.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 4:41pm On Jan 02, 2009
Is it possible to remove the western niger of nigeria from nigeria. i say yes.

let look at how the vote would be in the senate.  there are 19 state in the north with 3 senator each from each state.  we expect them to vote yes.  which is a total of 57 yes vote to remove the western niger of nigeria from nigeria. now the south west and edo and delta state have 24 senators. 

if you had 24 + 57 =81 senators.    the total number of senator is 109 and we need just either a simple majority of 55 senators  or 2/3 majority of 73 senator. You can see that it is possible do because we have 81 senators that would vote yes to remove the west.

and if you look at state. 19 state from north  plus 8 state in west give you 27 state.

we need just 24 house of assembly to remove us from nigeria. but we have 27 state that would vote yes,  I believe it is possible.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2009
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/dividenigeria

The simple fact is, Nigeria is not ONE, and can never be forced to be ONE, in order to enjoin a lasting solution to the current Nigeria's instabilities, Nigeria needs to be divided.

Therefore, we seek petition for the creation of the following countries out of Nigeria;

1. Arewa Republic consist of kano, jigawa,kebbi,sokoto, zamfara,borno, yobe,plateau,nassarawa,niger without borgu,Bauchi,gombe,katsina
2. Western Delta Republic consist of kwara,west kogi, ondo,oyo, osun,ekiti,ogun,edo, lagos, delta,
3. Eastern Delta Republic bayelsa,rivers,cross rivers,rivers,akwa ibom, anambra, ebonyi, ebugu, imo, abia,benue,taraba and east kogi.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2009
my friend they have closed the petition.

We need just 24 state.  we have 27 state that will agree  and 81 senators that would be in favour to remove the western part of nigeria and join it to Benin republic,

look at a new petition and sign it.

http://Nigeria.mooo.com/smf/index.php?topic=13580.0

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2009
BecomeRich:

my friend they have closed the petition.

We need just 24 state. we have 27 state that will agree and 81 senators that would be in favour to remove the western part of nigeria and join it to Benin republic,

look at a new petition and sign it.

http://Nigeria.mooo.com/smf/index.php?topic=13580.0

Wow this is a great news, I didnt know but anyway its good cus I am just tired of this unfair injustice.

By the way friend, are the western Nigeria joining the Benin or we will create our own country ?
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2009
we are joining benin.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2009
BecomeRich:

we are joining benin.

So any new name for this unity as a country or yorubas will be known as citizens of benin republic ?

Pls I need information my brother
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2009
First of all, I never wrote no hate mail against hausas. I said you can not continue the killing.

Is life only about oil.  Life is more than the oil in Nigeria. peace is more than money. So you want us to remain because of oil. Noway. japan,germany does not have oil.

What is the average yorubaman gaining from oil Nothing . is it the budget that they wrote that they excluded yoruba in it . That we are gaining from oil.

You can keep your oil . we would do well without oil. don't worry let get there first. Watch what God would do.

we would be know as benin citizen. is nigeria name native to us. benin is derive from benin city.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2009
BecomeRich:

First of all, I never wrote no hate mail against hausas. I said you can not continue the killing.

Is life only about oil. Life is more than the oil in Nigeria. peace is more than money. So you want us to remain because of oil. Noway. japan,germany does not have oil.

What is the average yorubaman gaining from oil Nothing . is it the budget that they wrote that they excluded yoruba in it . That we are gaining from oil.

You can keep your oil . we would do well without oil. don't worry let get there first. Watch what God would do.

we would be know as benin citizen. is nigeria name native to us. benin is derive from benin city.

I dont hate any tribe either, just want a better solution that will benefit everybody cus the oil is and will be a problem if we dont act.

So my brother, according to the state listed and the mapping , it shows we will have some part of Niger Delta, which means we will have some oil in our region ?

Can you re-list the state that the westerners will have ?

Omo dem go miss Yorubas ooo, so where will be the capital city ? lagos or , cus lagos pass all of them for Africa oo
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2009
look my friend if we remain in Nigeria and continue with true democratic govt, with one man one vote. we are the majority and we would dominate the north is that what we want. I do not think so. Even for northerner the thier generation even the one yet unborn, I mean children, and great grand children would be our slave and they cant be president of nigeria. Is that right??  No.

and I am yoruba. But the one that fear God. Do unto others what you want them to do unto you. they did it to us , how did it feel. we did not like it. So now that we have satellite picture should we now do it to them?? I SAY NO. let move to benin.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2009
The good thing is Yar adua is now the new chairman of Ecowas, so he can explain to other west africa state what we did.

JUNE 12 should be remembered by the north if they refuse to allow us to go. and if they agree they would have access to the sea and 83% of nigeria oil. and no yorubas too many problem.

I believe it would pass in the senate.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2009
BecomeRich:

The good thing is Yar adua is now the new chairman of Ecowas, so he can explain to other west africa state what we did.

JUNE 12 should be remembered by the north if they refuse to allow us to go. and if they agree they would have access to the sea and 83% of nigeria oil. and no yorubas too many problem.

I believe it would pass in the senate.

I wish for this but I just cant believe it yet, first will we have access to government and ruling in Benin ? their official language is French and what about their currency ? we also have to close the borders and what have the Huasas and Igbo investments in lagos and other states ?
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2009
mr, nobody would miss the yorubas.

now , to get 2/3 in the senate. the western niger have 29 senators. You need 73-29= 44 senators more to make it happen.

the far north have 36 senators with 11 state and adamawa 12 state. They would agree , 44 senator minue 36= we need 8 senators to agree.

niger, plateau, nassarawa,  taraba, benue, abuja,east kogi  if we can get 1 senator each from this state we have 7 more.
8 -7 =1 we only need one more senator to agree and this can happen. And I know we can get 2 senator from niger state or another state from the 7 state.

So 29 senators from western niger, 36 senators from far north 8 senator from middle belt.

29 + 36 +8 =73 senators.

we would get 73 senators to agree.

They use nigeria money in benin. And most can speak yoruba and don't worry if benin would agree, we know they would.  Under ecowas law, which President Yar Adua is now the chairman, they are protected. The good thing is that president Yar adua is chairman, so he would make sure nothing happen to their goods and service.

Nothing would change. you do not have to move from lagos. you do not need passport or visa  under ecowas agree to work and live,   MTN , globacom, Zenith, oceania,  redeemed , deeper life or other companies or services are in other countries too. so they would continue in nigeria and Benin. so
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2009
BecomeRich:

mr, nobody would miss the yorubas.

now , to get 2/3 in the senate. the western niger have 29 senators. You need 73-29= 44 senators more to make it happen.

the far north have 36 senators with 11 state and adamawa 12 state. They would agree , 44 senator minue 36= we need 8 senators to agree.

niger, plateau, nassarawa, taraba, benue, abuja,east kogi if we can get 1 senator each from this state we have 7 more.
8 -7 =1 we only need one more senator to agree and this can happen. And I know we can get 2 senator from niger state or another state from the 7 state.

we would get 73 senators to agree.

They use nigeria money in benin. And most can speak yoruba and don't worry if benin would agree, we know they would. Under ecowas law, which President Yar Adua is now the chairman, they are protected. The good thing is that president Yar adua is chairman, so he would make sure nothing happen to their goods and service.

Nothing would change. you do not have to move from lagos. you do not need passport or visa under ecowas agree to work and live, MTN , globacom, Zenith, oceania, redeemed , deeper life or other companies or services are in other countries too. so they would continue in nigeria and Benin. so

Then we will be under the leadership of the Benins , any chance for the yorubas in power or governmental positions in coming years ? But we will be more than the population presently in Benin, so what about their official systems ?

If you say things will still remain the same, so what about lagos ? Somehow things will change , my brother
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2009
Yes, the president of benin and his people would still be in power but with an expanded senate and house of representative. while all senators and house of representative members in nigeria would retain their sit in the republic of Benin. So would all governors and state  houses. fashola , akala, saraki ,gbenga daniel and others would still be governor. till the next election in the republic of benin.
The next election in benin republic is 2010 too,  but would modified to 2011 So fashola and others would remain till 2011.

Banky as I like to call him would still be in rep. And all senator would join the benin senate which would be in place. They would agree to alter the house in benin to include them.  they have only 83 members in the house
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2009
BecomeRich:

Yes, the president of benin and his people would still be in power but with an expanded senate and house of representative. while all senators and house of representative members in nigeria would retain their sit in the republic of Benin. So would all governors and state houses. fashola , akala, saraki ,gbenga daniel and others would still be governor. till the next election in the republic of benin.
The next election in benin republic is 2011 too, So fashola and others would remain till 2011.

Banky as I like to call him would still be in rep. They would agree to alter the house in benin to include them.

This is brilliant, But the budget will now be under benin how much do they have ?

They on the list of one of the 10th poorest countries in the world , Jesussssssssssssssssssssssssss, Everything has to be changed under the Benin , document and co, even names of things,
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2009
. it is not the issue of money.

let get their. forget the poor state. we would be able to boost the economy.  don't forget the western region would have been generating in todays money above $10 billion.

we are raked 36 in africa and they are 38 so what different is there between 36 and 38,

African rank World rank Nation GDP per capita Total GDP world rank
1 41 Equatorial Guinea $16,507
2 54 Mauritius $13,029 120
3 57 Seychelles $12,135
4 62 South Africa $11,035
5 63 Libya $11,354 6 64 Botswana $10,866 116
7 75 Tunisia $8,223 62
8 87 Algeria $7,095 38
9 89 Gabon $6,977 138
10 91 Namibia $6,658 128
11 93 Cape Verde $6,287 161
12 100 Morocco $5,765 53
13 105 Swaziland $5,181 148
14 115 Egypt $4,282 32
15 129 Angola $2,829 79
16 133 Ghana $2,601 73
17 136 Sudan $2,417 60
18 138 Zimbabwe $2,413 98
19 139 Mauritania $2,307 146
20 140 Cameroon $2,284 82
21 142 Lesotho $2,163 152
22 148 The Gambia $1,999 160
23 150 Guinea $1,986 113
24 151 Djibouti $1,957 168
25 153 Senegal $1,914 111
26 155 Uganda $1,817 75
27 156 Chad $1,744 125
28 157 Comoros $1,717
29 158 São Tomé and Príncipe $1,638
30 161 Togo $1,600 140
31 162 Côte d'Ivoire $1,475
32 164 Rwanda $1,431
33 167 Republic of the Congo $1,379
34 169 Mozambique $1,335
35 170 Burkina Faso $1,326
36 171 Nigeria $1,188 
37 172 Central African Republic $1,163
38 173 Benin $1,147
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2009
Ok am getting it, what resources will still remain to the westerns according to the region, can you name the states that will or might be included from south south or south south will be purely out of us ?

does the splitting region starts from lagos west to the other west or ?
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by asha80(m): 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2009
We wil all live and die in this one nigeria.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2009
can you see that Chad per head is higher than nigeria.

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2009
Even if you look at the party level. nothing as to change. Chief Akande is is chairman of AC and Obasanjo is chairman of PDP, they just cross over and both party would be in place in Benin republic.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2009
Omo this is the problem oooo, same AC and PDP people, dem we are still in trouble oo.

I no want make dem give us bad name for Benin ooo, cus this people might continue with their corruption. But anyway sha we are almost all Yorubas so things will atleast favour everybody and whatever they do will be in the country that will benefit all citizens instead of northern cases or were Igbos are complaining.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2009
look corruption in nigeria is link to tribalism, remove that we would be ok.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2009
BecomeRich:

look corruption in nigeria is link to tribalism, remove that we would be ok.

Yes tribal issue are hugely part of the problem, our traditions,cultures and religions are not the same neither are they even similar so how will our living together be peaceful ,

westerners will have nothing to go do in east or north but am sure they will still come to west and those in west will not go to theirs, am just wondering how it will be if this really happens. No matter what, those northerner or easterns wont be comfortable staying or coming to south or west. bcus its no longer their country so surely they are second class citizens.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2009
So why are we abroad. so are igbos not in the republic of benin at the moment. yes they are . Is Okechukwkwu transport not going to ghana. yes it goes.

igbos are going noway. why dont you go to south africa and see many nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career / Atiku Finally Gets US Visa, Jets Out Of Nigeria / Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.