Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,836 members, 7,813,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. (71824 Views)

"Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns / Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS / See New Map Of Nigeria With 19 More States Proposed By National Confab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by tpia: 11:25pm On Jan 11, 2009
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 11:47pm On Jan 11, 2009
You are not yoruba, So I do not want to discuss the issue with you. I believe you are igbo because of the issue , you have raised. But Adenuga and others own business in the east, there is conoil in the east and banks with yoruba interest. There are not going to loss their business. Noone is going anywhere, not even the igbos is lagos. What the % of people in lagos that can pay for Eko hospital. not up to 0.0005%

So I see that your personal interest is the reason you are opposite to the idea. like I said see below, that some people personal interest may affect this. We are talking of majority, what is best for majority?. I notice one of you put fashola want to be president. We don't care if fashola or adeboye want to be president. That is their personal decision that would be of benefit to themself and not the majority yorubas. what did the yorubas benefited from others been president? nothing. And for your information, pastor adeboye has no interest in the president of nigeria. but who care. Will one man gain override the best interest of the majority.

Who get kill in a civil war, is it not the common man. Do you think they would shoot at adenuga or kuku?? No. When the jos event happened how many of adenuga children was involve , None? So is adenuga interest or money more important than future of Yoruba next generation children? The answer is no? Where is Abiola today? He is gone, who remembers him? Adenuga would go someday , so will his money, the only thing that would remember is the next generation of yorubas and their future.

And we do not want to them to be destroy before they are born. I wish you could remove the selfishness and greed from your face and heart and see thing correctly.

Do you know what it means to loss your family, or see your brothers and sister shoot right in front of you, ?

Do you know what it means to have your unborn child killed?

Do you know what it means to have sleepless night of bombing air raid.?
Do you know what it takes to live without food for 60 days.? Do you what it to to stop the universities system for 3 years.? Do you know how it feel to have bullet raid your house?
Do you know how it feel to see young men shoot and dump on the side street? Do you know what it feel to be raped?
Do you know how it feels to loss all your sources of wealth, your cars,, houses , and business?
Do you know how it feel to be homeless?

it was not a war, it was called the June 12 election, so imagine how a war would look like. killing and a raped.

9jaganja, i am nigerian and you are not yoruba. prove that you are yoruba. only reply me in yoruba. You are an igbo or hausa man. And two, you can not be a yoruba child, you call me an illiterate ? No yoruba child from a good home would ever say that. I know you are igbo or hausa pretending to be Yoruba,

First of all prove that you are yoruba. Noone doubt my been yoruba. Even not some member of your rep or senate? I have never pretended.

Charlesmud stop talking about how you can make nigeria get better,before your father, they have said the same thing. since 1914, it is going to be 100 years in 4 years. It as not got better. It would never get better. We all know that.

What we are looking for is another solution that would make the lifes of the people better, the yorubas would say if we can not move forward, we should at least know where we started from.

The issue is we have satellite pictures and Images which shows the north is a minority in Nigeria. IF you have any nigeria blood in you, you would know the north who refused to hand over to abiola would not agree to be MINORITY. So you look for another option . The option is to make them majority. Many powerful northerner know the truth. Even I think IBB most of seen the pictures now, so that may be the reason for supporting the other coup. The north would prefer a military coup at the moment than been MINORITY in nigeria, that way they can remain in power.

If you know the north very well, like we have, they may plan a coup some month before Yar adua leaves offices so that he would not hand over to a southerner. And the power may remain in their hand.

The true is , how long do we play hide and seek with people lifes?? how long? Democracy is a good step. But the north says it does not want democracy. And we can not return back to military government, because democracy is one man one vote. And the north says NO to one man one vote. And we can not go back to the second option of a military. This option give the north 2 things, 1 access to the sea and 83% of the oil.

We consider the third option, Since they have alway believe they are majority and we yorubas too want to reunity with our brother in Benin republic. We decided to take this better option to avoid future problem for generation unborn.

You see if Rwanda or liberia, or congo have been smart like we are doing , millions of lifes would have been saved. 1 million were killed in Rwanda with a population of 10 million people. Can you imagine nigeria with over 150 million. 15 million people may be kill. Africa is not mature to hand a country with too many people. look what they do in small countries.

It may be difficult for some yorubas to accept this majority decision because of person interest, greed or business interest but we should know it is the GOdly thing to do.

What make a leader, A leader is someone that can plan to avoid trouble. he is someone who does not decieve himself. The word of God says a prudent man see trouble and hide from it, but a foolish man keeps on heading towards it.
The word of God says wisdom is better than gold. Having great vision is important. with wisdom you can avoid problem. The yorubas would says An elder should not be in a market and allow the young people to go on the wrong path in the market. We Yoruba have taken the best and godly decision, some may call us coward, but a wiseman is more better than a coward.

You see if Gowon or Ojukwu had been wise and one of them agree to be a coward, we would have saved 1 million lifes. We do not want to make the same mistake twices.

See this picture belows this is what we are trying to avoid. And this is pictures of africa nation who have been foolish and have foolish leaders and the only people that make money from pictures like this are guns and weapon makers, and we do not want to foolish like this africa countries. we are more mature than this foolish africa nation. And that why we yorubas have taken the gentleman approach. In future you would thank us for taken this step. Call us coward, but we believe we are applying wisdom on this issue. Yoruba decision is the most godly thing to do. even God is in support of us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLdZM49KWWU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQkQJ9BT-94&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQT2FRkm-JQ&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC4V9i7Ya4Y&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyR6ij5t_oM&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n9p0wAAu1g&feature=related

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 12, 2009
Becomerich is Yoruba means what? I should accept his illiteracy cause I'm a Yoruba too? NO WAY!!!

Charlesmud:

9jaganja , abeg stop this your story, tell us weytin go make Naija better cusd we know its bleeped up and majority are suffering.

Cats like you need to stop whining and start getting involved.

The only solution is to have a selected few Nigerians who made it out the flames of Tribal differences and religious differences and are able to see wrong as wrong and good as good. These selected few will be the king makers and king killers. These selected few will have a common goal for Nigerians and will guide and oversee the spending of Nigerian money. Many governors and presidents start a project they won't complete while the next one will have his own project, he will abandon the first one for his and the chain of underdevelopment goes on like that. Each state has to be independent and make their own laws. These selected few have no religion (Wole Soyinka comes to mind). They make sure each project is completed and well maintained. They are there forever until they die and be replaced by another good person. That's how the US got this far before their organization got exposed and corrupted by Zionists and propagandists. The idea is still under development in my head and I'm sure someone here also has something to add or take away from it. We can't have people with religious and tribal differences vote for the good of everyone, they'll vote for who favours them not who favours all. So the role of this organization is to make sure the president favours all, perform well according to plans, does not use sentiments and beliefs to rule a nation of 140millions people, and also follow the plan for development.

All our political leaders and parties don't have any plan at all. All they want is to be in power, they don't have a plan for the people!!
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 12:16am On Jan 12, 2009
Can you paste your resume online, I am willing to post mine. You need to go to school my friend. And I read through all you wrote, I was not able to pick anything from all you said can you speak english please?. May be I may understand you. If there is anybody online that understand igbo english can you help me rewrite it to english please.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 12:22am On Jan 12, 2009
9jaganja:

Becomerich is Yoruba means what? I should accept his illiteracy cause I'm a Yoruba too? NO WAY!!!

Cats like you need to stop whining and start getting involved.

The only solution is to have a selected few Nigerians who made it out the flames of Tribal differences and religious differences and are able to see wrong as wrong and good as good. These selected few will be the king makers and king killers. These selected few will have a common goal for Nigerians and will guide and oversee the spending of Nigerian money. Many governors and presidents start a project they won't complete while the next one will have his own project, he will abandon the first one for his and the chain of underdevelopment goes on like that. Each state has to be independent and make their own laws. These selected few have no religion (Wole Soyinka comes to mind). They make sure each project is completed and well maintained. They are there forever until they die and be replaced by another good person. That's how the US got this far before their organization got exposed and corrupted by Zionists and propagandists. The idea is still under development in my head and I'm sure someone here also has something to add or take away from it. We can't have people with religious and tribal differences vote for the good of everyone, they'll vote for who favours them not who favours all. So the role of this organization is to make sure the president favours all, perform well according to plans, does not use sentiments and beliefs to rule a nation of 140millions people, and also follow the plan for development.

All our political leaders and parties don't have any plan at all. All they want is to be in power, they don't have a plan for the people!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Abeg u be Nigerian or you just wake up ?, cus you should know this your practical point is totally odd to even help the situation that involves tribes,region and political issue. Which person wey no be tribalistic u dey look for abeg ?

See say u no get better soltuion, u just dey talk anyhow, you don't even table down the issues involve, just dey look for group of people, for where OBJ and IBB dey ? or for were majorities of Nigerians don't even seem to trust anybody.

Abeg no vex, go sidown if you no get better opinions and contribution, and again , its better people like you support separation cus it seems you don't even have direction.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 12, 2009
Charlesmud:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Abeg u be Nigerian or you just wake up ?, cus you should know this your practical point is totally odd to even help the situation that involves tribes,region and political issue. Which person wey no be tribalistic u dey look for abeg ?

See say u no get better soltuion, u just dey talk anyhow, you don't even table down the issues involve, just dey look for group of people, for where OBJ and IBB dey ? or for were majorities of Nigerians don't even seem to trust anybody.

Abeg no vex, go sidown if you no get better opinions and contribution, and again , its better people like you support separation cus it seems you don't even have direction.

That is your problem! What makes you think everyone is tribalistic in Nigeria? or are you judging by what you read on Nairaland? Where IBB and OBJ de? They'll die you know? That's the only solution and you have to trust somebody else we'll remain here forever. Tinubu still runs lagos you know? and Duke still runs cross rivers. Just to make sure their projects are not abandoned creating a legacy of underdevelopment.

I'll never support such separation. I bet you are hopeless and can't seem to have a dream with Nigeria that's why you think joining Benin is a solution. You and Becomerich are not Yorubas and I can tell you are same person. Yorubas don't have time for a separation.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 12:47am On Jan 12, 2009
We would love to do this hand over before January 20, before George Bush hand over to Obama. If not we do not want to use the last option go the same way Kosovo declare independent . And we count on the western nation to recognized us. Like I said if the senate do not pass it before 20th.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by tpia: 12:50am On Jan 12, 2009
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 1:00am On Jan 12, 2009
99 nation recognize kosovo,  We would want to do it before George bush leaves. And we want to be able to sign a 10 years pact with the USA and a $500 billion trade treaty with the west usa, britain and others just like our fathers did. . we want the senate to do it legal before George Bush leaves. Get it we do not hate yar adua.

99 nation recognize kosovo,
Costa Rica
United States
France
Afghanistan
Albania
Turkey
United Kingdom
Australia
Senegal
Germany
Latvia
Denmark
Estonia
Italy
Luxembourg
Peru
Belgium
Poland
Switzerland
Austria
Ireland
Sweden
Netherlands
Iceland
Slovenia
Finland
Japan
Canada
Monaco
Hungary
Croatia
Bulgaria
Liechtenstein
Korea, Rep.
Norway
Marshall Islands
Nauru
Burkina Faso
Lithuania
San Marino
Czech Republic
! Liberia
Sierra Leone
Colombia
Belize
! Malta
Samoa
Portugal
Montenegro
Macedonia
شكراً جزيلاً United Arab Emirates
Malaysia
Micronesia, Fed. Sts.

Bangladesh
Egypt, Arab Rep.
Haiti
Jordan
Kuwait
Maldives
Oman
Pakistan
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Timor-Leste
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 12, 2009
This guy is Ignorant. same post was made by biafralord and I'm now sure you are not a Yoruba at all. Jan 20th? you want another June 12th? abeg Nigerians are done with tragedy!!!!
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 1:53am On Jan 12, 2009
No I am not biafralord, you want to know the truth, the world have change , if biafra happened today, more nation would accept it. Kosovo already have 99 nation,  The world have change. The days of a nation like nigeria holding an ethnics group down and trying to force them to remain in nigeria have gone.  Many people are reading this information all over the world. They are seen all affort by Yorubas to get justice.

Look there are private army now that can be paid to remove the yorubas from nigeria and they can raise 20,000 ex USA marine within 7 days.  So nation are now allowing other ethnics group to go.

Look We have tried to reach out to the nigeria senate, we wrote many senators north and south, including Senator Ike Ekweremadu( deputy senate president) and sent him pictures that they can verify. We sent members of the houses of representatives, because we wanted justice. it shows you the level of acceptance of injustice in Nigeria. We even are willing to bring expert in  satellite imaginary.

So before we got to this point we have tried.  We have exhausted any human means of doing thing before we decided to go reach out to the international communities. So do not blame us from this point. We tried.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 2:10am On Jan 12, 2009
9jaganja:

That is your problem! What makes you think everyone is tribalistic in Nigeria? or are you judging by what you read on Nairaland? Where IBB and OBJ de? They'll die you know? That's the only solution and you have to trust somebody else we'll remain here forever. Tinubu still runs lagos you know? and Duke still runs cross rivers. Just to make sure their projects are not abandoned creating a legacy of underdevelopment.

I'll never support such separation. I bet you are hopeless and can't seem to have a dream with Nigeria that's why you think joining Benin is a solution. You and Becomerich are not Yorubas and I can tell you are same person. Yorubas don't have time for a separation.

Guy sebi u say all people wey dey government dey still money and even if at all them won do anything, them go do for their region first and can't u also see the budgets and revenue say this sharings are unfair ?
See Huasas too won split but they were told not to split by usa cus they will have more disadvantage cus of their region.(no sea port and any resources).

And so far the Hausas have the majority of people in government, u hear say them won spend 2.7trillion Naira for policing in Nigeria ?, una never know anything. Just stay their dey look for won holy person.

I don't care what you and tpia think about me being Yoruba or not, my point and facts remains. Nigeria should be resolved and not what you both think, thats my koko.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by gozzilla(m): 2:22am On Jan 12, 2009
Fulan love nunu
Hausa love tuwo
chikena nothing more nothing less
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Nobody: 2:40am On Jan 12, 2009
Charlesmud:

Guy sebi u say all people wey dey government dey still money and even if at all them won do anything, them go do for their region first and can't u also see the budgets and revenue say this sharings are unfair ?
See Huasas too won split but they were told not to split by usa cus they will have more disadvantage cus of their region.(no sea port and any resources).

And so far the Hausas have the majority of people in government, u hear say them won spend 2.7trillion Naira for policing in Nigeria ?, una never know anything. Just stay their dey look for won holy person.

I don't care what you and tpia think about me being Yoruba or not, my point and facts remains. Nigeria should be resolved and not what you both think, thats my koko.

What you should be fighting for is for each state to make their own laws and manage their resources. That way, you'll see who's is productive and who's not and Nigerians won't interfere in each others development. That separation is not going to happen. You don't even know your true enemies. Your enemies are not Hausas.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 2:51am On Jan 12, 2009
9jaganja:

What you should be fighting for is for each state to make their own laws and manage their resources. That way, you'll see who's is productive and who's not and Nigerians won't interfere in each others development. That separation is not going to happen. You don't even know your true enemies. Your enemies are not Hausas.

First my guy , I no get enemy and I dont even hate anybody, I just want a new system and government that will favour the citizens instead of this damaged foolish leaders we have now.

Do you think they can make each state or region manage its own resoruces, lai lai cus of benefits and everyone knows that for sure Deltas have the wealthiest resources which is the OIL.

And lastly you know this system was created and arranged by the British ? , thats why dem no support the idea of Biafran state. Then after the leaders of Biafrans took the case to USA for backup but since then , u don hear anything.

All this foriegn countries too get some takes in oil and problem, so until we desmantle everything then re-arrange it, leaving things like this will not make a solution that will benefit the majority. Even if dem put am for each state to manage him thing, u think theirt wont still be corruption cus na this same people still dey there, dem go continue their business now.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 3:22am On Jan 12, 2009
""What you should be fighting for is for each state to make their own laws and manage their resources.""

Ok, what resource does enugu, anambra ,cross river or Ebonyi state have to manage. tell me , I want hear it na. In the only oil well in imo or abia state can not run 5 cars. Igbo have no resource, even the asaba area have no single oil well. check satellite picture. So stop the stupid resource control.

We want out.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 3:31am On Jan 12, 2009
9jaganja how old are you, if you are young ask your father what they did in 1993, the people you want to live with. They would just kill you.

What do you think they did in jos? so you think those people will wake up back, ?
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Looklike2: 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2009
sorry i was off from work that why i could not reply all of you.  I can now see your point, what if we change the map. And you claim we need 24 states in the senate, I have modified the map to allow you to have 24 states in the senate, but allow the far north who have been claiming they want Islamic country and want sharia to have Sharia and join the IOC.  see my new map.

On those thing i painted in brown are state , me I think say go say yes to allow the Far north to have Arewa republic and join IOC.

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Looklike2: 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2009
I have started a topic on this. Becomerich the yorubas support it.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 2:29am On Jan 13, 2009
looklike2 , I do not want to make a comment yet. I would back to reply you. I am busy at the moment.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 8:03am On Jan 14, 2009
looklike2 , I have time for you now. You see, we have gone to discuss what you wrote and we would put it into summary this way. The far north may shout Arewa and islam all the time but are there ready to go. Yes you can get 24 state to kick them out. But are they asking to leave.?

Now we are asking to leave. And the far north at least should see that it is constitution possible to remove them from nigeria. And the only thing they can stop thier remove from Nigeria is to help to remove the Yorubas from Nigeria. This way it would be impossible to get 2/3 state . Since there would be only 27 state remaining, they would need 18 state to remove them. And only 16 can say yes. And the far north 11 state can block the vote. 16 against 11.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Looklike2: 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2009
wait first listen to me first. We all want to remove this people from Nigeria. And by the constitution we can do it.

We do not need coup to remove them, this is a one in a life times chance to do that. What would they do to us. They can not first us.

They need sea to ship weapon. they do not have one and we have more population than them.

So what is the fear? Tell me.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Looklike2: 7:11pm On Jan 14, 2009
why dont we take a poll. how do i make a poll, my poll button is not working.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2009
Sorry ,it looks like you dont get us. here is the message again. The hausa/fulani are not ssaying they want to leave nigeria. It is us the yorubas that are asking to leave. And we believe that we can get 24 state with 24 senators with the help of the hausa/fulani to leave.

looklike2 , you have the same heart like orkar and i can see many like you, and it tell the truth of nigeria, that if the hausa/fulaani do not vote yes to the removal of the yorubas from nigeria, t many like you would vote them out of nigeria. see the map again. we would get 24 state.

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2009
Looklike2 here is another issue. you see from satellite picture Mega lagos have more house population than 10 state in the north all put together, So explain to me how Yar adua would win 2011 election, please explain to me. he can not win 2011 election i the yorubas are still in nigeria. And you see this satellite pictures are seen by everybody all over the world, So if I am telling a lie , can someone disprove me please. At least everybody all over the world is seen this satellite pictures.

So if mega lagos has more population than 10 state in the north, you know the north is finish as minority, And do you want them to them to remain minority.

Knowing africa. you know it would end up in war in future and nigeria with a population of 150 million we have to be smart and do the right thing. And that is why we yorubas are asking for our removal from nigeria to the republic of Benin. This way. the north can become majority. And President Yar adua and the north need to support it and every northerner shoulld start calling them senators and informing thier governors and every powerful northener to vote Yes that the yorubas need to join the republic of Benin. Look the north would still have access to the sea from the port of port harcourt , calar and others, and they would still have 83% of the oil.

help save the lives of at least 155 million that may be kill if a civil war happens in nigeria.

the state are

Taraba
yobe
nassarawa
niger
gombe
bauchi
adamawa
Sokoto
kebbi
zamfara

Do you want the north to be minority for ever?? that why i have told many northerner to call thier senators and help remove yorubas , it is the wise thing to do.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Looklike2: 1:44am On Jan 17, 2009
why are you scare, they can do us nothing.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Ifygurl: 5:55am On Jan 17, 2009
Chei, so this separation have traveled to Yoruba also.

umm oga that ask what does Enugu, Anambra, etc has

Enugu have coal. Untapped.
Anambra has crude oil, ceramites, bauxties and Natural Gas. Again it's untapped.
According to wikipedia, Ebonyi State has several solid mineral resources and Salt. Also it's has great agriculture.

N-way, all of this remains untapped except Ebonyi State but according to wikipedia, Ebonyi does a little mining.

Coal, Crude oil, natural gas, bauxties, ceramites and salt are Natural resources. Hell, salt is traded alot all over the word but again the Salt in Ebonyi state remains untapped.
To me, keeping the resources untapped is a great idea. Take a look at Niger delta, Oginiland and all other that allowed their resources to be tapped. Thank God, Anambra made sure their crude oil remains untapped. I would hate to see my people in the same boat as niger-deltans.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 17, 2009
Ifygurl:

Chei, so this separation have traveled to Yoruba also.

umm oga that ask what does Enugu, Anambra, etc has

Enugu have coal. Untapped.
Anambra has crude oil, ceramites, bauxties and Natural Gas. Again it's untapped.
According to wikipedia, Ebonyi State has several solid mineral resources and Salt. Also it's has great agriculture.

N-way, all of this remains untapped except Ebonyi State but according to wikipedia, Ebonyi does a little mining.

Coal, Crude oil, natural gas, bauxties, ceramites and salt are Natural resources. Hell, salt is traded alot all over the word but again the Salt in Ebonyi state remains untapped.
To me, keeping the resources untapped is a great idea. Take a look at Niger delta, Oginiland and all other that allowed their resources to be tapped. Thank God, Anambra made sure their crude oil remains untapped. I would hate to see my people in the same boat as niger-deltans.

Are you sure? untapped? are you sure you didn't edit Wikipedia tongue? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You are from Anambra right? seriously are you from Anambra?
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2009
Looklike2, scare? I am yorubaman. It is my greatgrand fathers that won wars. Why can I be scared. One thing you people do not know if you people do not let us go by constitution means. We would go by force. And nothing you can do.

You see, I use to go to church in michigan and the owner of the largest private army in the world is from michigan and I have something in common with him, that I do not want to talk about over the internet. But they can provide 20,000 ex USA marina,  weapon and tanks.  Do the maths.   I do not believe in war. I believe in peace. And saving lifes,

In the Nigeria army we have 50,000 means and at least 15,000 of them are from the western Niger area of Nigeria.  We have the Agbekoya who have guns, they are about 25,000 of them.  We have the OPC members they are about 50,000 of them.

Now the calculate.  20,000 + 15,000 + 25,000 + 50,000 == 110 ,000 stand by army for the Yorubas  excluding (Ogboni people of 100,000 men) 

While we have ready 110,000 army forces we can use on the first day,  You people would only have 35,000.

Do the maths,  And dont forget that the satellite picture shows we are the majority.   This is not a boost, but the Yorubas can product 1 ,000,000 men ready for battle in one month with  training from Ex USA marina.

Do you call that been scared.  Yoruba 110,000 army forces to Nigeria 35,000. Igbo man, you want put your life for hausa army. Let me give you a story of the best Hausa army general of the Biafra war. His name was called Murtala Mohammed. He lost so many men that he became a regular visitor to the army headquater to collect men and all were killed. The last excuse he gave was that his transport tank which contain fuel blow up. And he quickly ran to London , he could not face the headquarter. he did not show face even there. They jsut found him in London informing lagos  of his decision. Why because the disgrace was too much.

Igbo no trust your life on the north.  So call your senators and reps to let the Yorubas go now.

I do not believe in war. I believe in peace. And saving lifes,   Call them to save lifes. 15 million people.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2009
Yorubas are not asking to leave so please shut up.!!

Is anyone really listening to this guy? He constantly say I'm Yoruba which just goes a long way to prove he's not. Do you really think the Yoruba people will join Benin republic? keep dreaming. You are not representing Yorubas so shut up. What was the last topic in the council of Yoruba elders? If you don't know that, shut up!!!
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2009
Omo Hausa now speak for your hausa people,   i normally do not answer question like this. I test your Yoruba, if you can not reply me in Yoruba, do not waste your time.

The  Egbe Omo  Odua , was created with one purpose to defend and seek the creation of Yoruba country.  It was formed in 1948.   So omo igbo,  We do not need you to tell us what we want or not.

At least Ohaneze, just said last week said there want to stay. Even igbo people,  Look at what the mob did to them.  So go and speak for  Igbo people that you want to stay. Even go to ASO rock and take 1 million men that Igbos want to stay.

And i want to tell you there are 53 countries in Africa. And Yorubas is the largest ethnics group in Africa. And we do not have a country. And in 20 years, we would have a population of 80 million. And we are more populated than 70 of the world countries population put together.

See a poll
http://Nigeria.mooo.com/hp/?page_id=2133

135 Mauritania 3,124,000
136 Kuwait 2,851,000
137 Jamaica 2,714,000
138 Mongolia 2,629,000
139 Oman 2,595,000
140 Latvia 2,261,100
141 Namibia 2,074,000
142 Republic of Macedonia 2,048,900
143 Slovenia 2,040,800
144 Lesotho 2,008,000
145 Botswana 1,882,000
146 Gambia 1,709,000
147 Guinea-Bissau 1,695,000
148 Estonia 1,340,300
149 Trinidad and Tobago 1,333,000
150 Gabon 1,331,000
151 Mauritius 1,262,000[16]
152 East Timor 1,155,000
153 Swaziland 1,141,000
154 Qatar 841,000[17] 0.012%
155 Djibouti 833,000 0.012%
156 Fiji 827,900 2007
157 Cyprus 801,600
158 Bahrain 753,000
159 Guyana 738,000
160 Bhutan 658,000
161 Comoros 637,500[18]
162 Montenegro 620,000 0.009%
163 Cape Verde 530,000 0.008%
164 Equatorial Guinea[19] 507,000 0.008%
165 Solomon Islands 506,992
166 Luxembourg 491,700
167 Western Sahara 480,000
168 Suriname 458,000 0.007%
169 Malta 412,600
170 Brunei 390,000 0.006%
171 Bahamas 331,000 0.005%
172 Iceland 320,500
173 Maldives 306,000 0.005%
174 Barbados 294,000 0.004%
175 Belize 288,000 0.004%
176 Vanuatu 226,000 0.003%
177 Netherlands Antilles 192,000
178 Samoa 188,359 2008
179 Guam 173,000 0.003%
180 Saint Lucia 165,000
181 São Tomé and Príncipe 158,000 0.002%
182 Saint Vincent and the Grenadines 120,000
183 U.S. Virgin Islands 111,000 0.002%
184 Federated States of Micronesia 111,000
185 Grenada 106,000 0.002%
186 Aruba 104,000 0.002%
187 Tonga 100,000 0.001%
188 Kiribati 95,000 0.001%
189 Jersey 89,300
190 Seychelles 87,000 0.001%
191 Antigua and Barbuda 85,000 0.001%
192 Northern Mariana Islands 84,000
193 Andorra 83,137
194 Isle of Man 80,058 2006
195 Dominica 67,000 0.001%
196 American Samoa 67,000 0.001%
197 Bermuda 65,000 0.001%
198 Guernsey 61,811
199 Marshall Islands 59,000 0.001%
200 Greenland 58,000 0.001%
201 Saint Kitts and Nevis 50,000 0.001%
202 Faroe Islands 48,731
203 Cayman Islands 47,000 0.001%
204 Liechtenstein 35,700
205 Monaco 33,000 0.0005%

206 San Marino 30,800
207 Gibraltar 29,257
208 Turks and Caicos Islands 26,000
209 British Virgin Islands 23,000 0.0003%
210 Cook Islands 20,200[20]
211 Palau 20,000 0.0003%
212 Anguilla 13,000 0.0002%
213 Tuvalu 11,000 0.0002%
214 Nauru 10,000 0.0001%
215 Saint Helena 6,600[21] 0.0001%
216 Montserrat 5,900 0.0001%
217 Falkland Islands 3,000 0.00005%
218 Niue 1,600 0.00003%
219 Tokelau 1,400 0.00003%
220 Vatican City 800
221 Pitcairn Islands 50
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 11:26pm On Jan 17, 2009
And I normally require ID, so please paste your name and picture. So that people who know you. I am bold, everybody knows my name.
So let everybody know you too.

Any question be free to send us an email EgbeOmoOdua@hotmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Being Trained On How To Shoot (photo) / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.