Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why (10658 Views)

Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? / Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why by tpiah01: 3:03am On Feb 02, 2015
^ I've been noticing your posts and comments for a while now, on the forum.

Its my opinion you should give Jesus Christ a chance in your life and mind , what say you?

Does that sound like an acceptable option?

May God have mercy on your soul sha
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why by tpiah01: 3:06am On Feb 02, 2015
zaragal:
. . . . . .

You mentioned four different people, or do you mean you dated someone from Ogun state but are not sure if your boyfriend was Ijebu or Egba?

I assumed you meant you dated Osun, Ondo, and two Ogun.
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why by Nobody: 3:24am On Feb 02, 2015
tpiah01:

You mentioned four different people, or do you mean you dated someone from Ogun state but are not sure if your boyfriend was Ijebu or Egba?

I assumed you meant you dated Osun, Ondo, and two Ogun.

I think dis is my business now bro, so stop bothering abt it! Thnx
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why by tpiah01: 3:25am On Feb 02, 2015
Noted.
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why by Nobody: 3:29am On Feb 02, 2015
[quote author=tonychristopher post=30329365][/quote]

Spit wat out??... I said am not ready for marriage is dat a difficult tin to understand, beside I wasn't planning to marry except my recent ex who was not exactly yoruba but den tribalism got in the way, I wasn't ready for marriage with the oda guys and dey weren't too, should I speak chinese?? undecided
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why by Nobody: 3:32am On Feb 02, 2015
[quote author=tonychristopher post=30329365][/quote]

Speak for urself and don't speak for me, I know the kind of pple I get attached too, not clueless, sex oriented and blind (visionless) lyk some dude lyk.......if u hav a dream in life to pursue u ll knw sex shouldn't be one of the games u play....and pls don't quote again
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why by Nobody: 3:37am On Feb 02, 2015
tpiah01:
^ I've been noticing your posts and comments for a while now, on the forum.

Its my opinion you should give Jesus Christ a chance in your life and mind , what say you?

Does that sound like an acceptable option?

May God have mercy on your soul sha
are you talking to me?
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why by Mbilla(m): 3:40am On Feb 02, 2015
zaragal:

Speak for urself and don't speak for me, I know the kind of pple I get attached too, not clueless, sex oriented and blind (visionless) lyk some dude lyk.......if u hav a dream in life to pursue u ll knw sex shouldn't be one of the games u play....and pls don't quote again
look at how this low life is talking without shame. Ur only achievement in life is that u had dated four men frm difference states and ur bragging about it. U must be a cheap love peddler.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why by Mbilla(m): 3:43am On Feb 02, 2015
zaragal:

Mind u am an Akwaibomite and our girls are not cheap like u. That will bragging about having 4 Yoruba ex-boyfriends as if is an achievement.
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why by tpiah01: 3:45am On Feb 02, 2015
Ipledge:
are you talking to me?

My post was for the person who quoted me, just before I made the comment in question.

It happened to start the next page., but the ^ indicated it was for the preceding poster.
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why by Nobody: 3:46am On Feb 02, 2015
Mbilla:
Mind u am an Akwaibomite and our girls are not cheap like u. That will bragging about having 4 ex-boyfriends.

Cheap??....lol....such an idiot!...u re not worth my time, u re a waste product u attention seeking bastard, u got wat u want now move idiot!! cheesy
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why by Nobody: 3:47am On Feb 02, 2015
Mbilla:
look at how this low life is talking without shame. Ur only achievement in life is that u had dated four men frm difference states and ur bragging about it. U must be a cheap love peddler.

Chei!!....move on to the next transformer and die am not a LovePeddler lyk ur bitch of a mother tongue
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why by Nobody: 3:48am On Feb 02, 2015
J
tpiah01:
Noted.

Thnx grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why by Nobody: 3:51am On Feb 02, 2015
Mbilla:

To start wit, y re u angry wit my post some clueless, visionless, wastes....because u re guilty of those...u pour ur frustration in anger because u knw u life is a a waste, a waste product frm an addiction to sex dats y u quote me,,if not u wouldn't be going to dat limit to expose ur foolish, it's jst dat u re reckless, naive and guilty....goodnyt wastes!!
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why by Nobody: 3:53am On Feb 02, 2015
Ipledge:
are you talking to me?

Lolzzzzz cheesy, u dey fear?? grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why by Mbilla(m): 4:24am On Feb 02, 2015
zaragal:

Cheap??....lol....such an idiot!...u re not worth my time, u re a waste product u attention seeking bastard, u got wat u want now move idiot!! cheesy
Hahahahaha....With this ur poky altitude, u will continue to having ex-boyfriends till d rest of ur miserable life coz no reasonable man will take a cheap talkative LovePeddler to alter. 4 ex-boyfriend, clamp for urself, yeye woman.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why by Nobody: 4:29am On Feb 02, 2015
tpiah01:

My post was for the person who quoted me, just before I made the comment in question.

It happened to start the next page., but the ^ indicated it was for the preceding poster.
ok,I thought it's me.Btw you people no dey sleep
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why by Nobody: 4:30am On Feb 02, 2015
Mbilla:
Hahahahaha....With this ur poky altitude, u will continue to having ex-boyfriends till d rest of ur miserable life coz no reasonable man will take a cheap talkative LovePeddler to alter. 4 ex-boyfriend, clamp for urself, yeye woman.
stop that now,early morning..please
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why by Nobody: 4:31am On Feb 02, 2015
zaragal:

chai u can't abuse oo...please stop the abuse not good for ur image
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why by Nobody: 4:39am On Feb 02, 2015
Ipledge:
chai u can't abuse oo...please stop the abuse not good for ur image

Oh seriously??... Y should I b surprise, u re men u take sides with eachoda irrespective of who is wrong or right, did u see him insult me first calling me cheap, bragging abt 4 bf's?? Pls wat did I say to him?? Before he gave me some attitude and Web I fire back u say I cn abuse...meaning??...I should sit back and let someone give me some stupid attitude becos of image...does it look lyk I can wat anyone thinks abt me??...my character is me, my attitude depends on u...so stop being one sided read the post he sent to me and judge well and stop being sentimental plsss
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why by Nobody: 4:40am On Feb 02, 2015
Mbilla:

Jeez look @ the ugly looking vulture I was wasting my money time wit?? undecided if to say u fine I for say yes @ least he gav something to compensate myself but mehn...his vulture looking face with maggot filled lips and eyes of a bird....my dear vulture fit contest for beauty pegant for where u exist, jesus look @ me wasting my time on a "wastes" na swear abeg go to hell,Lolzzzzzz......move on dude...and face ur miserable life..u re not worth my time cheesy grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why by Nobody: 4:45am On Feb 02, 2015
zaragal:

Oh seriously??... Y should I b surprise, u re men u take sides with eachoda irrespective of who is wrong or right, did u see him insult me first calling me cheap, bragging abt 4 bf's?? Pls wat did I say to him?? Before he gave me some attitude and Web I fire back u say I cn abuse...meaning??...I should sit back and let someone give me some stupid attitude becos of image...does it look lyk I can wat anyone thinks abt me??...my character is me, my attitude depends on u...so stop being one sided read the post he sent to me and judge well and stop being sentimental plsss
i also begged him to stop...you know the world is not fair before...if someone else read the convo btw u too,they will quick to judge you because you are a girl,even a girl like you will judge you.Thats why I asked you to stop
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why by Nobody: 4:49am On Feb 02, 2015
Ipledge:
i also begged him to stop...you know the world is not fair before...if someone else read the convo btw u too,they will quick to judge you because you are a girl,even a girl like you will judge you.Thats why I asked you to stop

Ookkk...I hav stop pls don't be offended dat guy got me pissed, honestly I didn't even hav any beef wit him oooo...he jst run giv me attitude lyk say we dey fight before and he is frm my place ooo...u see y I say akwaibom pple dey carry last?! Dey no like demselves @ all...Ookkk I apologise...I wnt reply again..thank u
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why by Nobody: 4:57am On Feb 02, 2015
zaragal:

Ookkk...I hav stop pls don't be offended dat guy got me pissed, honestly I didn't even hav any beef wit him oooo...he jst run giv me attitude lyk say we dey fight before and he is frm my place ooo...u see y I say akwaibom pple dey carry last?! Dey no like demselves @ all...Ookkk I apologise...I wnt reply again..thank u
good and thank you...I already gave u my sister name grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why by Nobody: 5:14am On Feb 02, 2015
Ipledge:
good and thank you...I already gave u my sister name grin

shey! Omowunmi?...i thought the name re for couples who has been looking for child for long and finally got one or sth....give me another one jhor...hw abt 'ifeyinka' isnt it fresh amd unique?
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why by Nobody: 5:18am On Feb 02, 2015
zaragal:

shey! Omowunmi?...i thought the name re for couples who has been looking for child for long and finally got one or sth....give me another one jhor...hw abt 'ifeyinka' isnt it fresh amd unique?
lol...make I give you "oluwatoyin" meaning God is worthy to be praised
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why by Nobody: 5:27am On Feb 02, 2015
Ipledge:
lol...make I give you "oluwatoyin" meaning God is worthy to be praised

whoa! Fresh so fresh! I don turn yoruba today yoruba gals be lyk 'oluwatotin omo sexy' and den dey pose k leg to snap a pic
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why by Nobody: 5:31am On Feb 02, 2015
hifaif:

You welcome. For me, I don't need to see anyone to crush on them. I have a weakness for intelligent women, no matter how they look. For you, I have a massive crush. I just must follow you. You don't have to follow back.
Sapio-sexual
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why by tonychristopher: 7:58am On Feb 02, 2015
zaragal:

what have you ended up saying, I cant see anything
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why by Mbilla(m): 10:31am On Feb 02, 2015
zaragal:

why not put ur ugly face on ur nairaland profile? You ugly dirty worthless love peddler.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys, Gist Us. / 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.