Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. (32868 Views)

7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by khia: 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

You sound like... you've had an experience... have you? wink

No I haven't but I know that gay men do not want women, some of them are terrified of the kitty kat, the mere thought of it makes some of them want to puke. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Kolade354(m): 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
yemicoal:
But how can we stop being promiscuous cry, ladies of this days are so seductive and titilatting sad
abi ooo they wear seductive dress,and if person suck deir boobi or Knack dem well who will.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by notoriousbabe: 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
Op what is reason why?dat na tautology jo,abeg remove the why and leave reason alone before I slap you grin
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by bolaji3071(m): 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

Guess...I nor say u know me small smileycheesy
lol, I no wan give u title wey no b ur own
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ok
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by naijaboiy: 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

Where dem go? grin
Them still dey the other thread dey throw tantrums grin
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by musicwriter(m): 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
And some because there are other things in life that are more important than marriage. I want to make a positive impact in this world. To me, that's more important achievement than marriage.

4 Likes

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by yemicoal(m): 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
Kolade354:
abi ooo they wear seductive dress,and if person suck deir boobi or Knack dem well who will.
hian grin, chairman easy oo
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
khia:

No I haven't but I know that gay men do not want women, some of them are terrified of the kitty kat, the mere thought of it makes some of them want to puke. grin grin grin

Jeez! They really do have a problem! cheesy
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
notoriousbabe:
Op what is reason why?dat na tautology jo,abeg remove the why and leave reason alone before I slap you grin

wink
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Sirnokiopee(m): 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
am sure you are my close friend... how can you describe me so much (apart from the MEAN and STINGY part) spot on brother. Oya please profound solution to all these your point... Brothers need help.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
marinel:
lol, I no wan give u title wey no b ur own

Give me joor! cheesy...Who con get am?
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Them still dey the other thread dey throw tantrums grin

Your thread? grin
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sirnokiopee:
am sure you are my close friend... how can you describe me so much (apart from the MEAN and STINGY part) spot on brother. Oya please profound solution to all these your point... Brothers need help.

if you really need a solution... wink...get to my profile and do the necessarysmiley
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by nnamdizen(m): 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
passionate88:
I rep No. 1, but I don't use and dump
ehn! so you use and re use untill they wear out abi let me see you near my sister
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by joseph1832(m): 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
OP are you married? If you aren't want are your reasons for being single?.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Bifwoli: 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
Deejavuu:
Too scared of commitment...

If love is blind, and marriage is an institution, does that make marriage an institution for the blind?

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
joseph1832:
OP are you married? If you aren't want are your reasons for being single?.

Lol
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by RAKITIC: 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
Because marriage is OVERRATED

3 Likes

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
RAKITIC:
Because marriage is OVERRATED

Can you explain that?
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Leez(m): 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:
DISCLAIMER: Forgive me ahead... I'm speaking as it is in my head grin. I AM NOT GENERALIZING...wink

So, I choose to give reasons why you will see a grown up man in his forties still single.

Don't give me the money excuse crap... No matter how broke you are, your size dey market...cheesy

They're very poor couples enjoying life here in PH and other big cities in Nigeria...

So your size exist unless your problem is any of these NINE CRUCIAL points Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married.

Follow me closely wink. Most Nigerian Men Are...

1. Too Choosy (Highly Selective)

It will amaze you but it's true. He wants a girl with the perfect butt, eyes, nose, teeth etc. Anyone not meeting his expectations, he uses and dumps!

2. Too Promiscuous

Searching for male virgin is like searching for diamonds: they exist though. This is because the average Nigerian man has the "side chick". He feels safer that way wink

3. Too Proud (Egoistic)

Marriage humbles any body! Most men don't want that so they remain single. It takes normal humility to carry your wife's bag or even help her do some chores. An humble man doesn't reply to all his wife says. He takes them with a pinch of salt.

4. Too Indecisive

Today, he says he wants to marry from East, tomorrow from South South. Today he wants to marry this year, tomorrow he postpones it until the girl leaves his life...time dey go smiley

5. Too Over demanding

He wants everything to be done his way- from her looks to how she eats... That's horrible! Feature of a tyrant.

6. Too Mean

They've been dating only for a year and he has hit her 10 times. He talks to her as if they're in a battle! Haba!

7. Too Insensitive ( Not thoughtful)

You forgot her birthday and other days that means a lot to her. She is in pain and you're still demanding for sex. Some men sha...

8. Too busy making money

Many manchellors are so because of this.

Many guys in their 30's are so money driven that they have forgotten they need a wife. They are still after "hookers" and small girls. Hmm!

9. Too stingy

Some one said: You can give without loving but you can't love without giving.

Those guys asking questions about giving to their girls- Hope this helps. No girl will and forever will marry a stingy guy!
I'm not saying you should give to every girl but the one you claim to like. No naa!

This is a counter thread...wink

Guys, take it light enh...cheesy
So every thread has a counter thread now abi
Ok o
Meanwhile

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Deejavuu(f): 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
Bifwoli:

If love is blind, and marriage is an institution, does that make marriage an institution for the blind?

Hian see jamb question o...

Oga how does this relate to my post undecided?

Or lemme me refer u to the op

Cc Emusmith smiley

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by joseph1832(m): 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

Lol
What's the lol about? I asked a question bro?... Kindly answer please.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by snowhyt(f): 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
nnamdizen:
ehn! so you use and re use untill they wear out abi let me see you near my sister
hahahaha.. funny u
@ topic... some are scared of d responsibilities dat comes wit being married... some also hv a phobia of being wit 1 lady dia whole life
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Aydesmond(m): 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
@ op, u tried but not all guys like me that dont want to marry does all these. We have our own reason, mine might be different frm anoda's , but u actually mentiond some i.e . Na virgin fit do am oooooo. + i want to have a car and a nice built house b4 any marriage palava
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

Hian see jamb question o...

Oga how does this relate to my post undecided?

Or lemme me refer u to the op

Cc Emusmith smiley

Love is not blind...Lust is!

Love has eyes... It is based on information while lust is on feelings- that makes it blind...

Marriage is an institution, True!

The institution therefore isn't blind.

I hope he is cleared...
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
joseph1832:
What's the lol about? I asked a question bro?... Kindly answer please.

I'm single...
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Amadaz(m): 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
One of these must be responsible for my uncles singleness at the old age of 60. A civil servant for that matter yet still unable to get married. Ii no knw wetin be him plan
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by PouhJreal: 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
Leez:

So every thread has a counter thread now abi
Ok o
Meanwhile
yah man notin do u
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Deejavuu(f): 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
Bifwoli:

Love is not blind...Lust is!

Love has eyes... It is based on information while lust is on feelings- that makes it blind...

Marriage is an institution, True!

The institution therefore isn't blind.

I hope you're cleared... smiley

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by RAKITIC: 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

Can you explain that?
apart frm having kids pls wat else do i stand to gain in marriage that i cant have wen i am single.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) / Tired Of This Relationship / Photo: Guys Which Would You Pick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.