Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,372 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. (32784 Views)

7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
kallmemrB:
miss am right by ur side. Next to ur man lol

Hahaha, thank you for today, I was so angry with him but after our chats I'm ok now
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by latsonj4success(m): 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
some guys are shy and wouldnt associate with girls

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by passionate88: 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
voodoo85:

somebody got heartbroken cheesy
No... I'm just scared, the things I see and hear is just sick. A lady sleeping with her boyfriend 2 days to her traditional wedding to another man, I mean who does such a thing... That girl might just kill her husband after their marriage or she might invite her boyfriend to live with them and tell the husband that he is her relative... The man will allow the "relative" to stay, not knowing that he will be feeding and housing his wife's boyfriend while the boyfriend will be servicing the wife on a daily basis

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by joseph1832(m): 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

Did I force it on you?

I need an answer smiley
You said you weren't generalizing so I believe you did!.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
One thing that this op failed to understand is that there is no age limit as to when a man can get married and be fruitful as an average man can still make kids whenever he wishes unlike those fellas that has an agreement with menopause.

Lolzz
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Psaalmuel(m): 10:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
tongue not part of d reasons i dnt wana get married..

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
brito:

Hahaha, thank you for today, I was so angry with him but after our chats I'm ok now

Ur welcome am glad I did something great for a fellow NLDer...tell him to always appreciate you...

remember always show ur beautiful smile Its ur right to be happy
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
passionate88:
No... I'm just scared, the things I see and hear is just sick. A lady sleeping with her boyfriend 2 days to her traditional wedding to another man, I mean who does such a thing... That girl might just kill her husband after their marriage or she might invite her boyfriend to live with them and tell the husband that he is her relative... The man will allow the "relative" to stay, not knowing that he will be feeding and housing his wife's boyfriend while the boyfriend will be servicing the wife on a daily basis

thats why there is a joke- fucck your wife first thing in the morning and be first smiley

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by passionate88: 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
voodoo85:

thats why there is a joke- fucck your wife first thing in the morning and be first smiley
I don't get it

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
passionate88:
I don't get it

nevermind
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
voodoo85:

huh? Like seriously? Who came up wit that crap?
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
kallmemrB:

Ur welcome am glad I did something great for a fellow NLDer...tell him to always appreciate you...

remember always show ur beautiful smile Its ur right to be happy

Lolz, I do smile but he hurt me real deep and some of my comments were directed at him. he is a nlder
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
Kath5kouture:
huh? Like seriously? Who came up wit that crap?

whoever had cheating wife probably cheesy

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
Op 'you forgot to add most men are intimidated by independent ladies. They know she pays her bills so they feel dey rily dnt hav anytin to bring to the relationship/marriage! lipsrsealed undecided
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nneka123:
yeah i agree!

don't mind them, they will be looking for big booty and anaconda, if big booty and anoconda can make him stay commitment let him find bigger one self #myview they will not go an get married! tongue

too scared to be a husband, cause they know they have responsibilities waiting for them.

no 8, yeah! they get so married to their work , hmmm
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
brito:

Lolz, I do smile but he hurt me real deep and some of my comments were directed at him. he is a nlder
Am glad he's reading people comments...

@ Miss Brito man ...pls try to treat ur lady right...u won't know how good u have it until a silly guy comes along...dont let that silly guy steal ur lady away because of ur non-challant attitude ooo...bros remember theres always a better version of us out there ooo
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
kallmemrB:

Am glad he's reading people comments...

@ Miss Brito man ...pls try to treat ur lady right...u won't know how good u have it until a silly guy comes along...dont let that silly guy still ur lady away because of ur non-challant attitude ooo...bros remember theres always a better version of us out there ooo

He is reading it, thanks brother
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
brito:

He is reading it, thanks brother
something funny just happened

I never knew I was on a different thread. I was wondering why the pages got shorter. Seems u brought me here right?
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
kallmemrB:
something funny just happened

I never knew I was on a different thread. I was wondering why the pages got shorter. Seems u brought me here right?

yea, we are derailing here but I'm enjoying it.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=malonephills post=30163705][/quote]wetin be this? angry
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
brito:

yea, we are derailing here but I'm enjoying it.
wow I didn't know that I hope the op is not pissed...i need to go to the first page to see what the thread is all abt

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:
DISCLAIMER: Forgive me ahead... I'm speaking as it is in my head grin. I AM NOT GENERALIZING...wink

So, I choose to give reasons why you will see a grown up man in his forties still single.

Don't give me the money excuse crap... No matter how broke you are, your size dey market...cheesy

They're very poor couples enjoying life here in PH and other big cities in Nigeria...

So your size exist unless your problem is any of these NINE CRUCIAL points Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married.

Follow me closely wink. Most Nigerian Men Are...

1. Too Choosy (Highly Selective)

It will amaze you but it's true. He wants a girl with the perfect butt, eyes, nose, teeth etc. Anyone not meeting his expectations, he uses and dumps!

2. Too Promiscuous

Searching for male virgin is like searching for diamonds: they exist though. This is because the average Nigerian man has the "side chick". He feels safer that way wink

3. Too Proud (Egoistic)

Marriage humbles any body! Most men don't want that so they remain single. It takes normal humility to carry your wife's bag or even help her do some chores. An humble man doesn't reply to all his wife says. He takes them with a pinch of salt.

4. Too Indecisive

Today, he says he wants to marry from East, tomorrow from South South. Today he wants to marry this year, tomorrow he postpones it until the girl leaves his life...time dey go smiley

5. Too Over demanding

He wants everything to be done his way- from her looks to how she eats... That's horrible! Feature of a tyrant.

6. Too Mean

They've been dating only for a year and he has hit her 10 times. He talks to her as if they're in a battle! Haba!

7. Too Insensitive ( Not thoughtful)

You forgot her birthday and other days that means a lot to her. She is in pain and you're still demanding for sex. Some men sha...

8. Too busy making money

Many manchellors are so because of this.

Many guys in their 30's are so money driven that they have forgotten they need a wife. They are still after "hookers" and small girls. Hmm!

9. Too stingy

Some one said: You can give without loving but you can't love without giving.

Those guys asking questions about giving to their girls- Hope this helps. No girl will and forever will marry a stingy guy!
I'm not saying you should give to every girl but the one you claim to like. No naa!

This is a counter thread...wink

Guys, take it light enh...cheesy
Are you sure u are a male? This write up has a female touch to it

2 Likes

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
kallmemrB:
Are you sure u are a male? This write up has a female touch to it

I'll take that as a compliment cheesy
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Adeyinka1758(m): 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
Yeaaah... I rep number 1

Adeyinka is too choosy n highly selective...
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by yemicoal(m): 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

I'll take that as a compliment cheesy
lol grin
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dovelike, I sight you...smiley
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
yemicoal:
lol grin

Abi nau smileycheesy
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by yollychika(f): 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
Worefa..... Na dia bizness
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by yemicoal(m): 11:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
yollychika:
Worefa..... Na dia bizness
angry
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nneka123:
wetin be this? angry
jst kidin anywrs
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:
Dovelike, I sight you...smiley
Lol. Thank you for sighting me dear. It feels good to be noticed.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
dovelike:

Lol. Thank you for sighting me dear. It feels good to be noticed.
Lol! Your sincerity amazes me...smiley How are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should Married Women Go Clubbing? / Checkout This Couple’s Epic Transformation (see Stunning Photos) / Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.