Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad (68165 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him / See Hw 9ja 1st ADC Was Buried Afta He Was Killed While Defending Murtala Mohamed / Korede Bello Makes Mistake While Greeting President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by adamskutty(m): 11:16am On Jan 27, 2015
asadike:
his greenish er.
having and exchange of words with mister adams won't do u any good, u don't know me, i will maul that madness out of ur coconut brain that has been crippled by dementia, u agitated blue old buffoon. grin grin

U are an epitome of stupidity, u Biafra cannibal with wide, patched, maggot infested pu cci. grin

I learnt y'all from the other side of the niger got serial number written on y'all pucci grin

What is the serial number of your own pucci my slave? Is it 10 or 11? grin

What of that of yo momma, 5 or 6? grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by shizzle11(m): 11:17am On Jan 27, 2015
asadike:
his greenish and watery sperm is far more better than you, and d trash you just spat out. Olodo of d highest order.
Leave the worthless troglodyte to me, i'll take care of him

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by shizzle11(m): 11:22am On Jan 27, 2015
adamskutty:
[s]having and exchange of words with mister adams won't do u any good, u don't know me, i will maul that madness out of ur coconut brain that has been crippled by dementia, u agitated blue old buffoon. grin grin

U are an epitome of stupidity, u Biafra cannibal with wide, patched, maggot infested pu cci. grin

I learnt y'all from the other side of the niger got serial number written on y'all pucci grin

What is the serial number of your own ouccu my slave? Is it 10 or 11? grin

What of that of yo momma, 5 or 6?[/s] grin
Brainless cretin! Leave her alone and face me you senseless scum.

Going by your level of mental retardedness, i should have ignored your deep-level idiocy, but i have a duty to out dumb heads like you in check from time to time.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by adamskutty(m): 11:25am On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=shizzle11 post=30176133]Confirmed! a dead brain lunatic has /quote] utter crap. grin

It gives me great joy, when they is someone to keep me entertained. grin

This one presented himself to me on a platter of good. grin

U slugslimed sack of rat guts in cat's vomit, it's my duty to lecture u loudmouthed, pugnicious, pegnicious stroppy bellegerant basenji suffering from epilepsy. grin

My heart bleeds as i have lowered my standards interacting with my inferior, but i have no choice, i just have to do this. grin

U ar0used garuloused punk. grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by asadike(f): 11:27am On Jan 27, 2015
shizzle11:
Leave the worthless troglodyte to me, i'll take care of him
dalu nwa oma
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by asadike(f): 11:32am On Jan 27, 2015
adamskutty:
having and exchange of words with mister adams won't do u any good, u don't know me, i will maul that madness out of ur coconut brain that has been crippled by dementia, u agitated blue old buffoon. grin grin

What is the serial number of your own pucci my slave? Is it 10 or 11? grin

What of that of yo momma, 5 or 6? grin
and who is interested in knowing u? Ur own olodo is incomparable, u are d worst tin that ever happened to your community, even your people on nairaland must b terribly ashamed of you, are you typing in english or chinese? Someone told me you escaped from yaba left, now am so sure. What is it wit u and pucci? Now I know u came from d land of dirty and smelly puccies. ewu ofia

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by illgreen(m): 11:32am On Jan 27, 2015
asadike:
Upon all our money wey your papa dey pour for your head, u still no sabi book, thk God say na for obodo oyibo u dey school, if to say na naija now, u for be correct olodo rabata.

I guess you're the brilliant one huh!!!... Type in english ma'am, don't take broken as cover.. Common, she can obviously spell fourth...
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by asadike(f): 11:35am On Jan 27, 2015
illgreen:

I guess you're the brilliant one huh!!!... Type in english ma'am, don't take broken as cover.. Common, she can obviously spell fourth...
ignored

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by adamskutty(m): 11:36am On Jan 27, 2015
shizzle11:
Brainless cre.
crap!

U think u will get free maggot infested punny? Hahaha! No grin

U are in my trap, u craven drewberry pisshead, cockup pratting naff. U cockered bum-bailey poofter, u gobkissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. grin

Niggeeeer u have lose control of all ur bodly functions, it's clear to me, this isn't the monkey i know, a once loyal monkey now has the guts to reply his mister? grin grin

That guts i must take away, i must chase away that demon in u.

U dread-boltered fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill. grin grin grin grin .

May ur spouse be blessed with many bastards, say amen to that, my slave. grin

#that's an order
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Ranchhoddas: 11:37am On Jan 27, 2015
tempex88:
Both spellings are correct.one is american and the other is british. Try tying on microsoft word and you will understand better.
chai...na which school you attend?
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Conclussion: 11:40am On Jan 27, 2015
This op fool o wetin b ur own with fourth and forth,I hear say na university of PDP u go,idiot,dem don give 1,500 naira ,abi,pls we al need person wey go diliver us and d person na buhari..dat ur 1,500 u go soon spend am finish o before election go Start,charley u too fool.
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Proffdada: 11:42am On Jan 27, 2015
liberty300:
mr. English, you don't know you're wrong Abii? Op was correct..seems you didn't write jamb to see this kinda questions. The last "s" in blasts means continuous tense..which is wrong. Correct yourself Mumu man
I thought continuous tense is the one u add "ing" ,blind driving blind
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by adamskutty(m): 11:43am On Jan 27, 2015
asadike:
and who is interested in knowing u? Ur own olodo is incomparable, u are d worst tin tgat ever happened to your community, even your people on nairaland must[b] b [/b]erribly ashamed of you, are you typing in english or chinese? Someone told me you escaped from yaba left, now am so sure. What is it wit u and pucci? Now I know u came from d land of dirty and smelly puccies. ewu ofia
grin grin

I have to share this. grin grin

Hahaaha! Adaaamskuty oo, this is beyond my control, u are a village girl o grin grin grin

Know i believe that they are housemaids present in this forum. grin grin grin

U are probably a primary school drop out, even a primary one student, won't type the way u do. Everything jampacked together. grin

I have indeed lower my noble, pure, high, standards. grin

U need to donate ur brain to a monkey. grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by asadike(f): 11:45am On Jan 27, 2015
adamskutty:
grin grin

I have to share this. grin grin

Hahaaha! Adaaamskuty oo, this is beyond my control, u are a village girl o grin grin grin

Know i believe that they are housemaids present in this forum. grin grin grin

U are probably a primary school drop out, even a primary one student, won't type they we u do. Everything jampacked together. grin

I have indeed lower my noble, pure, high, standards. grin

U need to donate ur brain to a monkey. grin
back to you and your entire family

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by adamskutty(m): 11:49am On Jan 27, 2015
asadike:
back to you and your entire family
Where did ur bf go to? U village, local champ with yam legs. grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by UrbanMystique: 11:50am On Jan 27, 2015
liberty300:
mr. English, you don't know you're wrong Abii? Op was correct..seems you didn't write jamb to see this kinda questions. The last "s" in blasts means continuous tense..which is wrong. Correct yourself Mumu man
olodo grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by juman(m): 11:51am On Jan 27, 2015
The thread is funny.
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by shizzle11(m): 11:52am On Jan 27, 2015
adamskutty:
[s]crap!

U think u will get free maggot infested punny? Hahaha! No grin

U are in my trap, u craven drewberry pisshead, cockup pratting naff. U cockered bum-bailey poofter, u gobkissing gleekinh flap-mouthed coxcomb. grin

Niggeeeer u have lose control of all ur bodly functions, it's clear to me, this isn't the monkey i know, a once loyal monkey now has the guts to reply his mister? grin grin

That guts i must take away, i must chase away that demon in u.

U dread-boltered fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill. grin grin grin grin .

May ur spouse be blessed with many bastards, say amen to that, my slave. grin

#that's an order[/s]
you are a degenerate bastad!

what i know i cant get is free, dirty, stenchy, infection ridden puzzy from every female in your lineage cos i dont want to get infested and die young, dig that?

How about shut that smelly, oozing mouth of yours? i can perceive the smell from your stinky mouth thousands of mile from here. you keep foaming in the mouth and laughing like an epileptic patient, hope you fall into a burning fire this moment.

lmao..at this FOOL beating his chest, you must be an alice in wonderland, you obviously do not know the monster you have met in me. I will devour you such that when next your deranged and imbecil1c mother sees you, she will deny you.

Its official! you are my latest dog, now go feed yourself off the dustbin my bingo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by shizzle11(m): 11:59am On Jan 27, 2015
adamskutty:
hey my bingo, i see the pummelling you are getting from my callous verbal assault is affecting your light brain cos you are getting confused already

Learn to quote me properly you numbskull

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by adamskutty(m): 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=shizzle11 post=30177212]

what i know i cant get is free, dirty, stenchy, infection ridden puzzy from every female in my lineage cos i dont want to get infested and die young, dig that?
quote] I don't know why it think u so long, to reply ur mister. grin grin

I very much agree with ur above post, grin we all know, no normal human will have sexs with u, u monkey whatsoever, not even a fowl. grin

Your only hope,my slave is a pucci of a mad fowl. grin grin

Now back to important things, chilex, calm ur nerves, stop screaming like someone under the influence of dry cow dung. grin grin

U swarmy lagerlout git, u bloody woofter sod, bugger off pilock,u grotting w@nking creature, i must restore back to ur normal self, that monster in u, which u booasted of, must be destroyed. grin

U clouted, boggish, foot-lickinh, c0ck-licking, anus licking half twit with decomposed brain, u dankish clack-dish plonker. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by adamskutty(m): 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
shizzle11:
hey my
Learn bskull
my slave, u forget so easily, i give the orders here not u, i am ur master and owner, u are below me, u are my property, i fvcking own u, so i do whatever i feel like doing to u inferior being. grin

U are my property, u soulless, septic, pshycopathic clodhopper, from ur behaviour, i can see that the inbreeding is certainly obvious in ur family. grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by shizzle11(m): 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
asadike:
and who is interested in knowing u? Ur own olodo is incomparable, u are d worst tin that ever happened to your community, even your people on nairaland must b terribly ashamed of you, are you typing in english or chinese? Someone told me you escaped from yaba left, now am so sure. What is it wit u and pucci? Now I know u came from d land of dirty and smelly puccies. ewu ofia
the dumbfvck is sexxx-starved.

He must have been rejected times without number by women, gosh! only God knows how frustrated and pathetic the monkey is in life, obviously he thinks mentioning pucci countless times will fetch him some gratification...lmao grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by adamskutty(m): 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
Shizzle111 pls make it fast, u inferior being.

Ur mister hate to be kept waiting, my thumbs are itching me so bad. grin

U dirt eating piece of slime, u scum sucking oig, u son of a motherless goat. grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Adeyeancah(m): 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
ignis:
Nigerians are very good at throwing stones. There is nobody above mistake. That's why we are not God. Am very sure this lady is far better than most people attacking her. This could be a spelling error on her part.
No mind them sister. Them know say na mistake. "Awon olote jati jati"
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by adamskutty(m): 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
shizzle11:
the dumbfvcless times will fetch him some gratification...lmao grin
this sh1t got me cracking my ribs, the spotless adams sexxx-starved? grin

Nigget probably ran out of lines, u are the seexx-starved ape here, remember how u quickly came kissing the azz of ur fellow she-boon, this pussiluminous galactopage that doesn't even know what a pucci looks like is talking about sexs? Definitely signs of end times. grin

U pompous,stuck-up, snot nosed,gaint twerp, u are a fvck face, dickhead azzhole, u stink-kicking, st1nking, horse manure, smelling motherfucker. grin

Bullsh1t! It looks to me like the best part of u ran down the crack of ur momma's rotten azz and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress. grin grin

My dog told me, remember the one u m0lested?
That ur hairs around ur pipe is so hairy it mistook it for the jackson5 afros in the 70s, grin before u talk about hygiene, why don't u start my clearing all those forest with a cutlass a shaving stick will get lost in there. grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by asadike(f): 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
adamskutty:
Where did ur bf go to? U village, local champ with yam legs. grin
ugly anago, back to ur whole family members
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by shizzle11(m): 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
adamskutty:
[s]my slave, u forget so easily, i give the orders here not u, i am ur master and owner, u are below me, u are my property, i fvcking own u, so i do whatever i feel like doing to u inferior being. grin

U are my property, u soulless, septic, pshycopathic clodhopper, from ur behaviour, i can see that the inbreeding is certainly obvious in ur family. grin
[/s]bingo, didnt i ask you to learn to quote me properly? stop deleting my comments cos i already put a stamp on you and you cant take away the tag number i have put on you to identify you as my latest bingo on nairaland.

I see you are really putting in so much effort at sounding impressive as usual, your diction is improving thou cheesy

... and hey,! i like it when my dog takes my advice seriously, you are no longer laughing like the epileptic iddiot that you are, there is hope.

btw...its no longer news you are a sexx starved bingo, how about go fvck your imbeli1c mother tonight, i know she will consider that her hopeless child needs some pucci after being rejected by even female lunatics. Your momma can be of help .....do not despair...have faith my bingo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by asadike(f): 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
shizzle11:
the dumbfvck is sexxx-starved.

He must have been rejected times without number by women, gosh! only God knows how frustrated and pathetic the monkey is in life, obviously he thinks mentioning pucci countless times will fetch him some gratification...lmao grin
nna, d werey will b smelling real bad. U no they are good at forking their daughters. Dis one d ugly baboon is mentioning pucci pucci, d daughter is in serious trouble.
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by shizzle11(m): 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
asadike:
ugly anago, back to ur whole family members
its not him....
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
shizzle11:
[/s]bingo, didnt i ask you to learn to quote me properly? stop deleting my comments cos i already put a stamp on you and you cant take away the tag number i have put on you to identify you as my latest bingo on nairaland.

I see you are really putting in so much effort at sounding impressive as usual, your diction is improving thou cheesy

... and hey,! i like it when my dog takes my advice seriously, you are no longer laughing like the epileptic iddiot that you are, there is hope.

btw...its no longer news you are a sexx starved bingo, how about go fvck your imbeli1c mother tonight, i know she will consider that her hopeless child needs some pucci after being rejected by even female lunatics. Your momma can be of help .....do not despair...have faith my bingo cheesy
Shizzy, let this ish slide. Stop dignifying this degenerate undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
DeviIhimself:
What do you expect from the "kworopshun" coroner's daughter?

I keep saying that Buhari is using his daughter to seduce gullible Nigerians but it's dead on arrival.

Even the daughter knows that his father don't have certificate
Even you self dey talk?
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by adamskutty(m): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
shizzle11:
[/s]bingo, didnt i ask y cheesy
U shouldn't complain when ur master treats you like sh1t, u are my slave and u are talking about someone being someone else bingo? U are not even human for crying out loud, u have always being my slave. grin

Stop trying to copy my style, just because i tagged you as my slave doesn't mean u have to do the same. grin

Ur lines are lame, well it's obvious u are learning greatly from ur mister. grin

If u think u are gonna see how a pucci look like anytime soon by kissing the azz of that sheboon then u are on a looongthing. grin

U only hope is with fowls, grin

U product of a watery, fermented, greenish sperm of a dog that was deposited in ur momma's worn out pucci, u were well fashioned with it, into a 4-legged slowpoke with zig zag head grin

U red necked, mushie eating ape, sucking piece of abortion bucket.

U are my slave, my property ,get that into ur minute brain. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients / Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal / The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.