Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad (68160 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him / See Hw 9ja 1st ADC Was Buried Afta He Was Killed While Defending Murtala Mohamed / Korede Bello Makes Mistake While Greeting President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by joeterri(m): 8:51am On Jan 27, 2015
The autocorrect for her phone no d work ne
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by sleemoon(m): 8:51am On Jan 27, 2015
forth

etymology

From Middle English, from Old English forþ, from Germanic Language furþa-, from Indo-European Language pr̥to-.

adverb (not comparable)
- Forward in time, place or degree.
- Out into view; from a particular place or position.
The plants in spring put forth leaves.
The robbers leapt forth from their place of concealment.

- (obsolete) Beyond a (certain) boundary; away; abroad; out.
- (obsolete) Thoroughly; from beginning to end.

preposition
- (obsolete) Forth from; out of.
etymology

From fourth - compare forty

adjective
- Misspelling of fourth

noun
- Misspelling of fourth

Forth
noun
- A river in Scotland that flows for about 47 km (29 miles) from The Trossachs through Stirling to the Firth of Forth on the North Sea.
etymology

From fourth, for "fourth-generation programming language"; the u was dropped because the IBM 1130 operating system limited filenames to five characters.

noun
- An imperative, stack-based high-level programming language.
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by olipee(m): 8:52am On Jan 27, 2015
shocked
Pheals:
Y blasting her now! She knw dat wat xo ever 'an educated man cnt do an illiterate can do" abeg let is father rule o
See grammar biko
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by mathskill: 8:52am On Jan 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by mathskill: 8:53am On Jan 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 27, 2015
ALAYORMII:

Its "if you do" not "if you did"

The number of gbagaun have seen on this thread

Hmmmmmmmmm

Gbagaun detector. But ur detector no work well this time arnd. maybe u go recalibrate am
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by drogs(m): 8:57am On Jan 27, 2015
asadike:
Upon all our money wey your papa dey pour for your head, u still no sabi book, thk God say na for obodo oyibo u dey school, if to say na naija now, u for be correct olodo rabata.
shut up. Hater like you.... Infact ,i wish could see you in person to talk some sense into that your thick pidgin english head. Ignoramus like you.
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by adamskutty(m): 8:58am On Jan 27, 2015
asadike:
Upon all our money wey your papa dey pour for your head, u still no sabi book, thk God say na for obodo oyibo u dey school, if to say na naija now, u for be correct olodo rabata.
Just look at the gibberish this one wheel barrow inheriting charcant slave from the land of slave across the niger just typed, holy flying fvck, this got me scratching my lovely eyes. grin

U weave fixing sheboon will be better of in a physciatric hospital grin , that wasn't a grammatical blunder u lilly liveried inbred trout defiler with one slaged gigantic bre.aast grin , that was clearly an oversight, u don't type much on twitter, twitter allows only few words, u boil brained, clot pole pounce. grin grin

I spit on u ugly ape. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by tonychristopher: 8:58am On Jan 27, 2015
Now that these kids are about to write WAEC/NECO and from the look of things, some shenanigans are saying that the election should be postponed so that serious lovers could have that day for themselves. I see it as a day light robbery, it is fun to be youth, I remember those years with nostalgia.

Personally I think the young impressionable minds should be left and that day should be given to them, those of us that are on the other side should just watch in amazement what the society has become considering that we are struck between certificate and credibility. Oh the courts are under lock and keys I know that people will be heading to court. The jurist are restless I must say.

Personally, I think it will be nice if the PR team of GMB will advise him to join these kids sitting WAEC/NECO exams. That is if the elections will be postponed. It will make a good statement. Statements such as: 1. He is a humble man 2. It will put an end to this certificate bickering and set the record straight. I think he should just enroll.

My own humble submission...
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by maclatunji: 8:59am On Jan 27, 2015
It is likely to be because of autocorrect on her phone or tablet.

Anyway, those that love you will ignore such minor errors whilst those that hate you will pounce on them.
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Ama80(f): 9:01am On Jan 27, 2015
sincerenigerian:
So out of about 15 sentences she wrote, only "forth" was what she got wrong? That should never be a problem. What about if it was just an oversight on her part? That only mistake she made should show to any intelligent person that it was just an oversight she missed the "u" while writing her sentences.

When look closely, some of the idiots accusing her of not writing proper English made mistakes with what they wrote too.
same as u."wat about if it was".haba bros.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by steveturner24(m): 9:02am On Jan 27, 2015
Can you guys pls stop abusing the girl? Is english language that of your father's? She tweeted and nva wrote an article and here you are flagging your tails to claim english professor. Is the mistake a repeated one? Stop claiming when you are not a professional
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 27, 2015
asadike:

Please escape from the pidgin English cover and write your own grammatically correct sentences. Let's compare and contrast yours to hers.
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by ceejay675(m): 9:04am On Jan 27, 2015
Nigerians forming English Teachers since 1960
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Pheals(f): 9:05am On Jan 27, 2015
olipee:
shocked See grammar biko
abeg leave me wit my gun shot lol jst cover yr head
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 27, 2015
liberty300:
mr. English, you don't know you're wrong Abii? Op was correct..seems you didn't write jamb to see this kinda questions. The last "s" in blasts means continuous tense..which is wrong. Correct yourself Mumu man
Who are the 21 imbeciiles that liked this comment? I mean, what the actual fvck is wrong with people? And you too, Mr Liberty300, you carried your foolishness with your hand and pasted it on nairaland front page. Don't blame any witches from your village o, this is all on you. Nigerians blasts...gtfoh.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by victorazy(m): 9:09am On Jan 27, 2015
umfarha:
Zahra buhari u extremilly try 4 dis, cos u shows nigerians dat u hav d zeal 2 defend ur father, nd thank God its Only fourth u made a mistake nd I hav d compametion dat its a typing erro, !!!!, nd even professors do make mistakes, tokleast ov u, who is in d elementry level............. Nd we know it openlly dat no body is above mistakes............. Nd u ,dat ar syng she do wrong, pls mumu how many mistakes hav u made in ur lyf Stupid

What is "tokeleast"? Is "talk of" please don't speak 1914 english here.
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by aviazuva: 9:10am On Jan 27, 2015
slyopez:
How do u expect a goat to give birth to a lion, a goat must always give birth to a goat. Buhari and him daughter i no no who better pass sef even with all the oversea education , tufiakwa illiteracy built a mansion in that family. '' Forth indeed"

Easy, Easy I say.
Even you the professor, check your sentence
meanwhile, AVIANAZUNAGA
Sai buhari
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by sirfemoz(m): 9:12am On Jan 27, 2015
Look at them, Defenders of BUHARI. Yet the keep on raining insults and abuses on PEJ. Trying to convince me that someone studying in UK is not wrong in writing FOURTH as FORTH? No matter the kind of formation these defenders play, Pa BUHARI still remains unelectable.

#GEJWins_2015
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by nwaanambra1(m): 9:13am On Jan 27, 2015
liberty300:
[s]mr. English, you don't know you're wrong Abii? Op was correct..seems you didn't write jamb to see this kinda questions. The last "s" in blasts means continuous tense..which is wrong. Correct yourself Mumu man [/s]

itiboribo! stop exposing your mumulity to the public of igwe mmadu! tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by loomer: 9:14am On Jan 27, 2015
english na una father language?

i have seen so many white men who don't even know how to spell and them no carry am for head like Nigerians
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Suzyky4u(f): 9:15am On Jan 27, 2015
liberty300:
mr. English, you don't know you're wrong Abii? Op was correct..seems you didn't write jamb to see this kinda questions. The last "s" in blasts means continuous tense..which is wrong. Correct yourself Mumu man

What is this one saying? Abeg I nor wan argue.
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 27, 2015
Lol. Naija can never disappoint! Give it hard and harder to her.
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Burger01(m): 9:17am On Jan 27, 2015
liberty300:
Chai! Chai!! Chai!!!

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 27, 2015
Hmmm we got better things to worry about than u missing in the spelling of fourth
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by shizzle11(m): 9:18am On Jan 27, 2015
adamskutty:
[s]Just look at the gibberish this one wheel barrow inheriting charcant slave from the land of slave across the niger just typed, holy flying fvck, this got me scratching my lovely eyes. grin

U weave fixing sheboon will be better of in a[/s] physciatric [s]hospital grin , that wasn't a grammatical blunder u lilly liveried inbred trout defiler with one[/s] slaged [s]gigantic bre.aast grin , that was clearly an oversight, u don't type much on twitter, twitter allows only few words, u[/s] boil brained, clot pole pounce. grin grin

You put in so much effort saying a lot trying to impress yourself but ended up sounding very stewpid, making a FOOL of yourself, and sounding like a true illiterate-like Buhari. I will be kind enough to educate you a little @ bolded

psychiatric
sagged
boiled brain.

Bleeping iddiott!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Suzyky4u(f): 9:20am On Jan 27, 2015
Timbuktou:
Who are the 21 imbeciiles that liked this comment? I mean, what the actual fvck is wrong with people? And you too, Mr Liberty300, you carried your foolishness with your hand and pasted it on nairaland front page. Don't blame any witches from your village o, this is all on you. Nigerians blasts...gtfoh.

My brother me sef still dey wonder o.

Maybe that's his version of concord...
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by joeace2020(m): 9:20am On Jan 27, 2015
Nigerian youths..... wat a shame... The anger poor people have for the wealthy oozes all over this thread. As if buhari is the reason you are still in this state

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by asadike(f): 9:21am On Jan 27, 2015
papawemba:

Please escape from the pidgin English cover and write your own grammatically correct sentences. Let's compare and contrast yours to hers.
I won't!
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Toks2008(m): 9:21am On Jan 27, 2015
ignis:
Nigerians are very good at throwing stones. There is nobody above mistake. That's why we are not God. Am very sure this lady is far better than most people attacking her. This could be a spelling error on her path.

In my own understanding spelling error is never a yardstick to ascertain competence in english efficacy b ut the use of words.

Btw all these because of a borrowed language? What a big shame to us all.
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by asadike(f): 9:25am On Jan 27, 2015
adamskutty:
Just look at the gibberish this one wheel barrow inheriting charcant slave from the land of slave across the niger just typed, holy flying fvck, this got me scratching my lovely eyes. grin

U weave fixing sheboon will be better of in a physciatric hospital grin , that wasn't a grammatical blunder u lilly liveried inbred trout defiler with one slaged gigantic bre.aast grin , that was clearly an oversight, u don't type much on twitter, twitter allows only few words, u boil brained, clot pole pounce. grin grin

what's dis! Olodo! Just take another look at d gibberish you typed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal / "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients / The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.