Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad (68168 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him / See Hw 9ja 1st ADC Was Buried Afta He Was Killed While Defending Murtala Mohamed / Korede Bello Makes Mistake While Greeting President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by asadike(f): 9:26am On Jan 27, 2015
grandstar:
inmature post
post yours dear
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by asadike(f): 9:28am On Jan 27, 2015
drogs:
shut up. Hater like you.... Infact ,i wish could see you in person to talk some sense into that your thick pidgin english head. Ignoramus like you.
unfortunately, it won't happen. Itibolibo like u

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 27, 2015
liberty300:
mr. English, you don't know you're wrong Abii? Op was correct..seems you didn't write jamb to see this kinda questions. The last "s" in blasts means continuous tense..which is wrong. Correct yourself Mumu man

Burger01:

Chai! Chai!! Chai!!!

Lol. Na here u go see eng'r'ish. O boi.
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Jesusloveyou: 9:39am On Jan 27, 2015
sirfemoz:
Look at them, Defenders of BUHARI. Yet the keep on raining insults and abuses on PEJ. Trying to convince me that someone studying in UK is not wrong in writing FOURTH as FORTH? No matter the kind of formation these defenders play, Pa BUHARI still remains unelectable.

#GEJWins_2015
hehehehe,what of d illiterate fake phd holder without thesis.pej can't even read or write,
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by zonax(m): 9:43am On Jan 27, 2015
Pheals:
Y blasting her now! She knw dat wat xo ever 'an educated man cnt do an illiterate can do" abeg let is father rule o

"Let is father rule"
You sef don do your own. Lol
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by AsherStorm(m): 9:45am On Jan 27, 2015
liberty300:
mr. English, you don't know you're wrong Abii? Op was correct..seems you didn't write jamb to see this kinda questions. The last "s" in blasts means continuous tense..which is wrong. Correct yourself Mumu man

Are u ok @ all?
Did u drop out from school or what?
Someone was tryna correct a mistake by the OP and ure here claiming the blunder is right...

U can as well say "the girls is cute" and "the girl are cute"...
oloshi olodo
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 27, 2015
Garrithe1st:
Op you are an illiterate.

Nigerians blasts......

It's "Nigerians blast...".....

Didn't they teach you subject-verb agreement in secondary school?

Olodorious illiterate..... cheesy
Are those people americans?
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 27, 2015
Garrithe1st:
How much did Nwobodo stole? ~ Jonadunce

Stealing is not Corruption ~ Jonadunce

"Prinspal", na only you Waka come? ~Sheepopotamus

Vote for Umblerra ~ Sheepopotamus

Ojukwu is Dead but his Manhood lives~Sheepopotamus

cheesy

Call her whatever you like, I'm only sure such a sheepopotamus can't come from your lineage 'cos you gat no kings blood in your veins.
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by seunoni34(m): 9:55am On Jan 27, 2015
asadike:
my dear , if u are not created in a special way, o boy, I am. Pls don't curse me jor. She is not better than me in all ramifications. There are things I am good at that she can't even dare to try.
What are those things and what are you doing on nairaland now? why are we not talking about you like we are talking about her?
Random low life. !
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by asadike(f): 9:59am On Jan 27, 2015
seunoni34:

What are those things and what are you doing on nairaland now? why are we not talking about you like we are talking about her?
Random low life. !
boy, u are d low lifer here. Just listen to yourself! Is life all about celebrities? Go and take a back seat and think about the'silent achievers'.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by ALISMILE(m): 10:03am On Jan 27, 2015
Am sure I wud really like to marry dis gurl! Am serious!
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by redcliff: 10:03am On Jan 27, 2015
Garrithe1st:

cheesy

That is a very correct statement.. check manhood in yoyr dictionary
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Adeyinka1758(m): 10:07am On Jan 27, 2015
Those of you that think u knw english wella, why didnt u ave A1 in ur 'O' level n why didnt u score 98 in english when u wrote JAMB

lev d babe alone, no1 is perfect jare
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by MistadeRegal(m): 10:08am On Jan 27, 2015
This error could be a result "auto-correct" or "dictionary". It had once happened to me too. Since then, I'd review every words before posting. That's why I hardly make FTC here.

Zahra, don't mind them. Just only review every words before posting
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by championeh(m): 10:09am On Jan 27, 2015
Sounds funny, when people use error to correct error
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 27, 2015
eazydest:
Nigerians when will u stop wasting time on trivial issues (no question mark ?) That spelling could just be a short way of writing the so called word u are much interested in, after all do u always type full while sending a text massage? Please let's concentrate on things that matter[b]s[/b] other than trivial, inconsequential and foolish matters. Please don't make this forum a childish place. Zahra is a fine chick and i love her.

Why wont you love her considering the bolded? Birds of same feather do what?
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by BraniacX(m): 10:11am On Jan 27, 2015
Garrithe1st:

cheesy

@ least she gree say she no go skul grin

What excuse does Zahra buhari have
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by sarkinsauti: 10:11am On Jan 27, 2015
liberty300:

No, you are the one that's wrong, genius! You can't use two plurals. It's either Nigerians blast or Nigerian blasts. Pot calling kettle black
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 27, 2015
Firsteva, i'm free like a bird in the sky today. If you dont mind, let's get to the bedroom.
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by nellyjohn: 10:17am On Jan 27, 2015
After all d money spent on her abroad. Anyway, dat one no concern me. GEJ till 2019 jor
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by bitrusema: 10:19am On Jan 27, 2015
it was a typin error.
besides she's still better than our first lady.
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Gabreal1(m): 10:24am On Jan 27, 2015
DeviIhimself:
What do you expect from the "kworopshun" coroner's daughter?

I keep saying that Buhari is using his daughter to seduce gullible Nigerians but it's dead on arrival.

Even the daughter knows that his father don't have certificate
Look at you too undecided
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Leez(m): 10:25am On Jan 27, 2015
liberty300:
Emmm dude
Nigerians blast is actually correct cause you reporting what occurred not what is currently occuring(lol english get as e be I know) so dude is right
Nigerians blasts wow just wow
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by samopeyemi: 10:54am On Jan 27, 2015
At least she is better than Mama P who was made P.S. with all her grammatical blonders. cheesy
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by adamskutty(m): 11:00am On Jan 27, 2015
shizzle11:
You put in so much effort saying a lot trying to impress y

Puhaha! How dare u bruised beast, the agitated blue old buffoon quote his mister,huh? grin

There's absolutely nothing like boiled brain,u m0ron but boil brained" . Lmaooo! grin

U probably though i meant a brain that was heated in a pot, fvcking disgusting illiterate toad with an IQ equivalent to a groundnut seed. grin the other two are typograhical errors. grin

U are a goatish donkey. grin

Now what do i mean by that, u nincompoop? grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Bowaley17(m): 11:01am On Jan 27, 2015
Nobody is above mistake...some of una wey dey abuse am self no fit write common essay...
IAmBOWALEY
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by adamskutty(m): 11:03am On Jan 27, 2015
asadike:
what's dis! Olodo! Just take another look at d gibberish you typed.
U want be able to comprehend my typos since ur shrinked brain has been filled with with jon@daft's watery, fermented, greenish sperm. grin

U just learnt a word from me "gibberish" grin

Crack da ribs!

U are below me u warthog faced buffoon, bow before me, i own u thing. grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 27, 2015
liberty300:
Lwkmd.
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by mya1: 11:07am On Jan 27, 2015
lafuria1:
Hahahha, jobless Nigerians, I thought it was a big spelling mistake, so trivial.

I'm more missed off with the mod that brought this front page, as in what does he want us to learn. We all make mistakes while writing. It would have been bad if she was talking and made a grammatical blunder then fair enough but spelling mistakes, Smh.

Our yoots need jobs please.

I think he wants us to always proofread our posts before hitting the submit button. So that words like pissed would not be spelt as missed.
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by asadike(f): 11:09am On Jan 27, 2015
adamskutty:
U want be able to comprehend my typos since ur shrinked brain has been filled with with jon@daft's watery, fermented, greenish sperm. grin

U just learnt a word from me "gibberish" grin

Crack da ribs!

U are below me u warthog faced buffoon, bow before me, i own u thing. grin
his greenish and watery sperm is far more better than you, and d trash you just spat out. Olodo of d highest order.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by shizzle11(m): 11:15am On Jan 27, 2015
adamskutty:
[s]Puhaha! How dare u bruised beast, the agitated blue old buffoon quote his mister,huh? grin

There's absolutely nothing like boiled brain,u m0ron but boil brained" . Lmaooo! grin

U probably though i meant a brain that was heated in a pot, fvcking disgusting illiterate toad with an IQ equivalent to a groundnut seed. grin the other two are typograhical errors. grin

U are a goatish donkey. grin

Now what do i mean by that, u nincompoop?[/s] grin
Confirmed! a dead brain lunatic has spoken.

Not surprised with your inane and brainless blabings, its in the DNA of your hopeless family line.

Btw the number of 'laugh' icons all over you post depicts a highly unstable and mentally deficient hoodrat, the same trait exhibited by the senseless and imbecil1c shekau.

Chances are high that you are related to the bastad shekau cos you are a worthless bastad yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by richol(m): 11:16am On Jan 27, 2015
she is the true daughter of her father

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients / Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal / The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.