Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad (68162 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him / See Hw 9ja 1st ADC Was Buried Afta He Was Killed While Defending Murtala Mohamed / Korede Bello Makes Mistake While Greeting President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 27, 2015
emalek86:
If I were Buhari I would have supported the postponement of the election so that he join this secondary school student to write WAEC, abi he nor know book?

I think you are the one that needs to write WAEC.

Look @ the beginning of your sentence ''If I WERE buhari''.. It suppose to be if I AM.
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Laryne(m): 8:22am On Jan 27, 2015
Sincerely whats the fuss about certificate again? Yes we all know you do not support Buhari but must you look for the slightest irrelevant news about him to publish? The certificate thing is now a cliche please! Move on! Whats forth and fourth...thats a mistake even a prof. Can make joh!. Factors that can cause such mistake ranges from her emotional state, how fast she was typing to the environment she was under and the flexibility of her device...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 27, 2015
liberty300:
mr. English, you don't know you're wrong Abii? Op was correct..seems you didn't write jamb to see this kinda questions. The last "s" in blasts means continuous tense..which is wrong. Correct yourself Mumu man
Obviously you never listened to you teachers and lecturers well enough.... When the subject is plural, why then should Blast ve an "S"? Nigeria has alot of problems o.. SMH...
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:23am On Jan 27, 2015
"Even the daughter knows that his father don't have certificate"
[/quote]
Yeepa! See English!!
Do you have certificate? Who issued you d cert? Am sure you didn't see d 4 walls of classroom.
Gbam!!!
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by bamigbadeii: 8:26am On Jan 27, 2015
Is this a mistake? Obviously not, is idea that we need, and isn't.what to publicise abt, who is perfect amongst you,
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 27, 2015
So people are not allowed to make typos anymore??
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by 50calibre(m): 8:27am On Jan 27, 2015
Typical Nigerian stupi*dity!! They ignore the message to attack the messenger. I don't understand the unnecessary backlash over a single word, when your obese first lady drops heavy bombs anytime she opens her mouth.

Criticise the girl all you want, she enjoys a life most of you will never taste. You are the ones to suffer not her.
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Uchizzy(m): 8:29am On Jan 27, 2015
i can smell #Joblessness!
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 27, 2015
Like father, like daughter. It's like the trait of illiteracy lies in the family from Daura.
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by maryhaam(f): 8:31am On Jan 27, 2015
Garrithe1st:
Op you are an illiterate.

Nigerians blasts......

It's "Nigerians blast...".....

Didn't they teach you subject-verb agreement in secondary school?

Olodorious illiterate..... cheesy
looooool
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by sucess001(m): 8:32am On Jan 27, 2015
[size=26pt]let patience jonathan tweet na...[/size]
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 27, 2015
Garrithe1st:
Op you are an illiterate.

Nigerians blasts......

It's "Nigerians blast...".....

Didn't they teach you subject-verb agreement in secondary school?

Olodorious illiterate..... cheesy

Do you know the meaning of 'illiterate'? If you did, you wouldn't spend ur time typing the above, 'cause the OP would not be able to read it.
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by omenka(m): 8:33am On Jan 27, 2015
maryhaam:
looooool
Go here www.nairaland.com/2057838/nigerians-take-olisa-metuh-pdp/1#30171400 and see why some people would always insist the admin is under the payroll of PDP. Why didn't the thread make fp despite the numerous "blasts"?? Just four on this one and we have it on the fp.

What a shame!
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by ALAYORMII: 8:34am On Jan 27, 2015
DeviIhimself:
What do you expect from the "kworopshun" coroner's daughter?

I keep saying that Buhari is using his daughter to seduce gullible Nigerians but it's dead on arrival.

Even the daughter knows that his father don't have certificate

His father or her father

Nobody is immune to mistake.
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Chillext(m): 8:34am On Jan 27, 2015
lirusehn:

if this is your contribution, i seriously do pity ur future.
I see you reason with your anux. Pig
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by asadike(f): 8:35am On Jan 27, 2015
Abdulkareem407:
grin grin grin
Halleluyah... U typed in English 4 de 1st tym in History... Am happy 2 see dat u are Learning frm Me.... Dat'z my boi cheesy
I don't have time for this
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Matildahenshaw(f): 8:36am On Jan 27, 2015
asadike:
Upon all our money wey your papa dey pour for your head, u still no sabi book, thk God say na for obodo oyibo u dey school, if to say na naija now, u for be correct olodo rabata.
at least she wrote in good english and not in Vernacular for the fear that she might release bomb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Charles4075(m): 8:36am On Jan 27, 2015
Lmao, some people are so wicked... Make una free the girl joor abeg..
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by asadike(f): 8:37am On Jan 27, 2015
kennyjodeci:

Nne hapu ochi nnama na umu nne ya, makana ihe ibugodi bu "swit ada di nma".....o bu eziokwu k'obu asi?
swit ada di nma kwa? Biko ada di bad ka mbu.
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by asadike(f): 8:38am On Jan 27, 2015
verygudbadguy:

And wat was the error? OMISSION... Nigerians can be funny o. Isn't glaring that she probably missed d "U" or her phone automatically changed it.

Abeg, there are better issues to be addressed. $1 is now 210 naira and nobody is saying nothing.

if you say so
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by phabulux: 8:38am On Jan 27, 2015
cluksy:

OMG! Bros, your own worst too...
even the daughter KNEW that her father DIDN'T have Certificate

Or, at least, '...the daughter KNOWS that her father DOESN'T have...'
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by kent79: 8:39am On Jan 27, 2015
Hmm..... watch ur spellings well before u upload ur comments.

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 27, 2015
asadike:
I hear you dear,u know, people are not actually against her coz of d mistake but d statement she made
hmmm ok but dats the truth tho.
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by ALAYORMII: 8:40am On Jan 27, 2015
vfactor:

Do you know the meaning of 'illiterate'? If you did, you wouldn't spend ur time typing the above, 'cause the OP would not be able to read it.

Its "if you do" not "if you did"

The number of gbagaun have seen on this thread

Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by seangy4konji: 8:40am On Jan 27, 2015
nonsense....U v no point.
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by grandstar(m): 8:40am On Jan 27, 2015
asadike:
Upon all our money wey your papa dey pour for your head, u still no sabi book, thk God say na for obodo oyibo u dey school, if to say na naija now, u for be correct olodo rabata.
inmature post
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Matildahenshaw(f): 8:41am On Jan 27, 2015
DeviIhimself:
What do you expect from the "kworopshun" coroner's daughter?

I keep saying that Buhari is using his daughter to seduce gullible Nigerians but it's dead on arrival.

Even the daughter knows that his father don't have certificate
If I should say ''its not his father but her father''you will say its a mistake,but yet you cant accept the fact that we are not in anyway perfect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Pheals(f): 8:44am On Jan 27, 2015
toxiflam:

Are you Buhari's daughter?
I can see you have a lot in common
Which one be " let is father rule
lol no vest bro! Am nt supportin any1
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Thinkr(m): 8:46am On Jan 27, 2015
She deactivated her acct after peeps watched the AIT documentary. Lmao
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by ALAYORMII: 8:47am On Jan 27, 2015
Matildahenshaw:
If I should say ''its not his father but her father''you will say its a mistake,but yet you cant accept the fact that we are not in anyway perfect.

Zahra's might be considered a typo but his is a grammatical blunder.

Some peeps on NL are gbagaun personified
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by cjayy(m): 8:50am On Jan 27, 2015
TRIVIAL AND INCONSEQUENTIAL ISSUE! Doesn't call for discussion at all! Wonder why this should make front page. NAIRALAND Na Wa o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal / "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients / The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.