Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad (68158 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him / See Hw 9ja 1st ADC Was Buried Afta He Was Killed While Defending Murtala Mohamed / Korede Bello Makes Mistake While Greeting President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by kwhiz(m): 7:28am On Jan 27, 2015
ok
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by imsuboi(m): 7:28am On Jan 27, 2015
What do you expect from the daughter of an illiterate? It even flows in their blood grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by toxiflam: 7:29am On Jan 27, 2015
hmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:29am On Jan 27, 2015
More reason why GEJ should continue.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by spott(m): 7:29am On Jan 27, 2015
kk
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by hotgunz(m): 7:29am On Jan 27, 2015
emalek86:
If I were Buhari I would have supported the postponement of the election so that he join this secondary school student to write WAEC, abi he nor know book?
you people re gettin it all wrong na fulani tongue she take spell am.... Abeg na swag
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 27, 2015
LoveDecay:

tongue .... You're wrong !

Nigerians blast (is correct)
Nigerians blasts (is incorrect)

Believe it or not, you can't speak English. grin

Think of this --

Monkeys throw
Monkeys throws

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by bunmioguns(m): 7:30am On Jan 27, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Burger01(m): 7:30am On Jan 27, 2015
saTAN and irrelevant issues. Like everyone is perfectundecided

But wait o, na grammar we need to revive this country from the mess she is? Smh. saTAN comot my back IJN.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by franugo(m): 7:31am On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=liberty300 post=30168694]mr. English, you don't know you're wrong Abii? Op was correct..seems you didn't write jamb to see this kinda questions. The last "s" in blasts means continuous tense..which is wrong. Correct yourself Mumu man [/quote

grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by lafuria1(m): 7:31am On Jan 27, 2015
Hahahha, jobless Nigerians, I thought it was a big spelling mistake, so trivial.

I'm more pissed off with the mod that brought this front page, as in what does he want us to learn. We all make mistakes while writing. It would have been bad if she was talking and made a grammatical blunder then fair enough but spelling mistakes, Smh.

Our yoots need jobs please.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 27, 2015
asadike:
Upon all our money wey your papa dey pour for your head, u still no sabi book, thk God say na for obodo oyibo u dey school, if to say na naija now, u for be correct olodo rabata.
hehehehehe u re not still better than her in all ramification tho. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by victorazy(m): 7:31am On Jan 27, 2015
grin kai Nigeria! Land of all knowledges grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by ifeelgood: 7:31am On Jan 27, 2015
You're right, but let's see mama Peace's comments too. Hope my spellings are correcter? Lol.
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by hotgunz(m): 7:31am On Jan 27, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
More reason why GEJ should continue.
please na 2 cancel 2, wife can't speak, daughter can't spell... It will b interestin abeg let d game start.
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by lirusehn(m): 7:32am On Jan 27, 2015
Chillext:
Atleast, she speaks and writes better than the presidents wife. Might even be an oversight

Abeg free the babe joor.

if this is your contribution, i seriously do pity ur future.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 27, 2015
Well,my observation is different. Rich Muslim girls,looking like angels while the poor ones always looking like penguins lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 27, 2015
omenka:
You forgot to add "incoming incumbent governor" by our amiable Mama Peace. cheesy

At least their parents couldn't afford to send them to one of LONDON's Best school.... Yet the one his father stole $2.8 billion USD and sent to one of the best school in UK can not write a simple correct ENGLISH.... father failed Maths 1961 , Daughter is failing English in 2015 even with the best Education and this "Olodo" family wants to manage a whole NIGERIA undecided shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by malbro(m): 7:32am On Jan 27, 2015
grin grin ;Dop i no support u for this one no vex.......even if u em like make she rite am as fort........i like her cos she fine....... ;Dop i no support u for this one no vex.......even if u em like make she rite am as fort........i like her cos she fine.......
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by franugo(m): 7:32am On Jan 27, 2015
DeviIhimself:
What do you expect from the "kworopshun" coroner's daughter?

I keep saying that Buhari is using his daughter to seduce gullible Nigerians but it's dead on arrival.

Even the daughter knows that his father don't have certificate

na these ones dey laff d girl cus of her omission?? LWKMD!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by dre11(m): 7:33am On Jan 27, 2015
The OP just made a fool of himself.......

Can't someone make mistake....
And I was expecting a whole lot of post but all I could see are 4 scanty post
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by joseph1832(m): 7:33am On Jan 27, 2015
And I suppose all those yabbing her are better at spelling?.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by datguru: 7:33am On Jan 27, 2015
Paranoid ibos grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by vedaxcool(m): 7:33am On Jan 27, 2015
Dem dey Jealous her beauty, or how else those someone see a typo and begin to act like a rabid dog?
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 27, 2015
cheesy cheesy 'full' of himself indeed.
dre11:
The OP just made a full of himself

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by hotgunz(m): 7:34am On Jan 27, 2015
lafuria1:
Hahahha, jobless Nigerians, I thought it was a big spelling mistake, so trivial.

I'm more missed off with the mod that brought this front page, as in what does he want us to learn. We all make mistakes while writing. It would have been bad if she was talking and made a grammatical blunder then fair enough but spelling mistakes, Smh.

Our yoots need jobs please.
well I can see u also need some help, s youth nt yoots abi u b aboki too?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by princemillla(m): 7:34am On Jan 27, 2015
Minor error u make it a post.... It could be typo error....... Smh
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by toxiflam: 7:35am On Jan 27, 2015
Pheals:
Y blasting her now! She knw dat wat xo ever 'an educated man cnt do an illiterate can do" abeg let is father rule o
Are you Buhari's daughter?
I can see you have a lot in common
Which one be " let is father rule

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by KORLAR(m): 7:35am On Jan 27, 2015
Foolish set of people. So you people don't make spelling mistakes? Forth and fourth seriously?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by rockmite: 7:35am On Jan 27, 2015
DeviIhimself:
What do you expect from the "kworopshun" coroner's daughter?

I keep saying that Buhari is using his daughter to seduce gullible Nigerians but it's dead on arrival.

Even the daughter knows that his father don't have certificate
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by phabulux: 7:36am On Jan 27, 2015
liberty300:
mr. English, you don't know you're wrong Abii? Op was correct..seems you didn't write jamb to see this kinda questions. The last "s" in blasts means continuous tense..which is wrong. Correct yourself Mumu man

Olodo!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by asadike(f): 7:36am On Jan 27, 2015
Rextayne:
hehehehehe u re not still better than her in all ramification tho. grin
my dear , if u are not created in a special way, o boy, I am. Pls don't curse me jor. She is not better than me in all ramifications. There are things I am good at that she can't even dare to try.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal / "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients / The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.