Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,400 members, 7,819,424 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook (56236 Views)

Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 30, 2015
Dammyllionaire:
I'm very much available for any lady still searching for love, but my taste is just too high. If you can meet up with my taste. Sincerely speaking, you're a lucky girl...
what is your. taste
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by charismaticdave(m): 6:49am On Jan 30, 2015
hormordunneey:

Congrats OP. I love yur love. What abt yur parent now, dey don accept her?

Immediately Mide was born, she was accepted
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 30, 2015
Mrcapability7:
lol hope u'd become my frnd 2moro and stop bein mor...undecided
ok Sir
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 30, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
So make i no near am angry You be buhari sister?

meaning?
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Eleganza33(f): 9:02am On Jan 30, 2015
Op How r u guys dealin wit d religious difference[muslim christain][quote author=charismaticdave post=30189813][/quote]
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=charismaticdave post=30261922]

Immediately Mide was born, she was accepted[/quote
Waoh! Congrats! So so hpy forr yu
God wl continue tto bless the marriage oooo
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 30, 2015
charismaticdave:

Immediately Mide was born, she was accepted
So happy for u.

Stories like this ur own, brings tears to my eyes.

Love is the best tin dat can happen to anyone.
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 30, 2015
jackpot:
You are happily married?

I'm not stalking, but as of 7:31pm today, you're following 156 Nairalanders, only 3 of which has (f) on their profile!

deduction: you're married but following 153 men on Nairaland! tongue

Either you're lying about being married or you're not happy!

(no ooofence!)

kiss
undecided i followed back all my followers and pls tell me how does that affect my marriage?
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by jackpot(f): 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided i followed back all my followers and pls tell me how does that affect my marriage?
you left your husband all alone in the bedroom, went into sitting room, logged into Nairaland with your phone and following 153 men about! Why can't you see anything wrong with that?

shocked
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Monicasque(f): 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
Gooci:
climbs mango tree for good network and cool breeze.... holding my fone nd waiting for yur story kiss

cool
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Mrcapability7: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
ok Sir
That's mi boi
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by charismaticdave(m): 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
Eleganza33:
Op How r u guys dealin wit d religious difference[muslim christain]

There is no difference, we are both Christians, my family is not staying with me, are they?
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Eleganza33(f): 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
Sorry o i tot u said ur family was muslim hers were christain. she converted u then?
charismaticdave:

There is no difference, we are both Christians, my family is not staying with me, are they?
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
jackpot:
you left your husband all alone in the bedroom, went into sitting room, logged into Nairaland with your phone and following 153 men about! Why can't you see anything wrong with that?

shocked
pls why are u giving yourself headach on top my matter?my husband makes me know this site,he knows my password self so what da hell is ur prob undecided

2 Likes

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by charismaticdave(m): 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
Eleganza33:
Sorry o i tot u said ur family was muslim hers were christain. she converted u then?

Noooo
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by jackpot(f): 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
prettythicksme:
pls why are u giving yourself headach on top my matter?my husband makes me know this site,he knows my password self so what da hell is ur prob undecided
was just pulling your skirt sorry, legs. Stressing on old folks understanding of ''following''. wink

Cheers! cool
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Miscellaneous(m): 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
jackpot:

shocked

u ehn…… grin
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Eleganza33(f): 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
Then make it clear pls
charismaticdave:

Noooo
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by charismaticdave(m): 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
Eleganza33:
Then make it clear pls

No matter where it is in Nigeria, the groom's family always follow him to the bride's house, right?

I converted to Christianity in 2010, I met my wife 2012/2013. My parents/relatives are Muslims,

They believed it was a moment of insanity that made me convert, now they believed if I marry a Muslim, she can revert me back to Islam.
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Eleganza33(f): 6:14am On Jan 31, 2015
Ok my dear congrats
charismaticdave:

No matter where it is in Nigeria, the groom's family always follow him to the bride's house, right?

I converted to Christianity in 2010, I met my wife 2012/2013. My parents/relatives are Muslims,

They believed it was a moment of insanity that made me convert, now they believed if I marry a Muslim, she can revert me back to Islam.
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by talk2cj08(m): 6:23am On Jan 31, 2015
farano:
Abeg I no fit laff grin
Farano abeg help d poor boi na
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=charismaticdave post=30190780][/quote]

What part of Akure are you from?

I m from Oluwatuyi/Ijoka axis
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by charismaticdave(m): 11:29am On Jan 31, 2015
FolarinLondon:

What part of Akure are you from?

I m from Oluwatuyi/Ijoka axis

Oke Aro/Idanre Axis
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
charismaticdave:

Oke Aro/Idanre Axis

Really!!! I attended CAC ADU MEMORIAL HIGH SCHOOL (MISSIONARY PRIVATE SCHOOL), OKE ARO and sat for WAEC in 1995.

I spent most of my free time with my friends around Owe-Akala

I dated quite few ladies around that axis too......

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by loshybab(m): 11:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
@op,I'm really happy for u....I wish u all da best bt I'm jst nt satisfyd wt one thing in u guys lovestory wc falls to your syd.......my opinion wudnt count anyway,so I keep it to myslf!!! *thumbsup
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by charismaticdave(m): 7:28am On Feb 01, 2015
loshybab:
@op,I'm really happy for u....I wish u all da best bt I'm jst nt satisfyd wt one thing in u guys lovestory wc falls to your syd.......my opinion wudnt count anyway,so I keep it to myslf!!! *thumbsup

What's that? *just asking*
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by segedoo(m): 11:49pm On May 20, 2015
farano:
I'm very happy for you @op smiley

We're still searching embarassed
Help! Mi Lady, How do I FIND you?
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by segedoo(m): 11:49pm On May 20, 2015
farano:
I'm very happy for you @op smiley

We're still searching embarassed
Help! Mi Lady, How do I FIND you?
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
Midehi:

u people are just givin me hope cos am in a srious relationship too which ws thru online.
Go on Dear, I met my Fiancee online too, 2011 to be precise.
Our wedding ceremony is schedule to hold on 15august.
I wil narrate the story very soon
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
Eco2580:

Go on Dear, I met my Fiancee online too, 2011 to be precise.
Our wedding ceremony is schedule to hold on 15august.
I wil narrate the story very soon
waooo...thats nice...mine is working perfectly too.

when you narrate, mention me so i dont miss it ok.
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
Midehi:

waooo...thats nice...mine is working perfectly too.

when you narrate, mention me so i dont miss it ok.
Nice to hear that.
Ok
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Daughterzion(f): 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tinubu:
Ok

WE ARE NOTHING BUT PENCIL IN THE HANDS OF THE CREATOR... cry

Let the 'Superstory' Begin...
thiiis is suuper stoooory

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! / Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) / Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.