Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook (56242 Views)

Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Truckpusher(m): 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
brito:

I pity that boy when I see that comment because I know say your mouth bad
Yimu....I dey my own lane jeje, na so the girl carry her wahala come, na so I dash her small mouth before I know wetin dey happen ..........na so these boys dem come begin dey drink panadol on top her mata. grin
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
If i vex for u now,na me brito go begin call big brother

Na who be this one again? I no want talk abeg
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
brito:

Na who be this one again? I no want talk abeg
lol.
undecided
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yimu....I dey my own lane jeje, na so the girl carry her wahala come, na so I dash her small mouth before I know wetin dey happen ..........na so these boys dem come begin dey drink panadol on top her mata. grin

That him pix still dey make me laugh, trucky u no dey lack words
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
lol.
undecided

Una no try at all, una finish that guy
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Truckpusher(m): 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
justi4jesu:

Lolz you and this your mouth, this is 2015 oh. Try change cheesy
Change from what to what again? cheesy
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
TruckPusher ,who be the boys? angry I no dey push truck no mean say i no strong oh
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Truckpusher(m): 10:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
brito:

That him pix still dey make me laugh, trucky u no dey lack words
I dun change finish wink

I'm a very good man now - Now gimme my gift.

You remember what you promised me na cheesy

Abi the thing dun enter voice mail? grin
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Truckpusher(m): 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
TruckPusher ,who be the boys? angry I no dey push truck no mean say i no strong oh
Omo! you follow sha but now I wan free you.

But on a serious note ; why do you guys fight for a girl you hardly know anything about her?

She attacked me first and I responded and all you guys did was to come after me ,why?

Is this whole thing about puccy pleasing or what?
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
I dun change finish wink

I'm a very good man now - Now gimme my gift.

You remember what you promised me na cheesy

Abi the thing dun enter voice mail? grin

Really? when you cm bk we go talk about that one.
You no dey do that thing again?
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
AlphaGentleman:

No near trucky o, him be strong man
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Truckpusher(m): 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
brito:

Really? when you cm bk we go talk about that one.
You no dey do that thing again?
I can't decide from here - Besides my schedule is going to be a bit tight.

But trust me I will find a way - So, tell me..... how have you been?
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Omo! you follow sha but now I wan free you.

But on a serious note ; why do you guys fight for a girl you hardly know anything about her?

She attacked me first and I responded and all you guys did was to come after me ,why?

Is this whole thing about puccy pleasing or what?

Boss.as much as i love pucci,i dnt find em online.i only stood up for her cos i felt u were more Atomic-mouthed than she is.I av seen ur post,ur attacks can make some1 rethink life.i just felt like fighting for a refugee
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
I can't decide from here - Besides my schedule is going to be a bit tight.

But trust me I will find a way - So, tell me..... how have you been?

Everything don normal now, I dey ...... u sha
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
brito:

No near trucky o, him be strong man
So make i no near am angry You be buhari sister?
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Truckpusher(m): 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Boss.as much as i love pucci,i dnt find em online.i only stood up for her cos i felt u were more Atomic-mouthed than she is.I av seen ur post,ur attacks can make some1 rethink life.i just felt like fighting for a refugee
The first point of helping her out would have been to ask her to leave me alone.Simple

Well that's all gone now .

She followed me to another thread like a deranged woman accusing me of using another moniker to attack people.

When I noticed that she was already developing a high blood pressure over what I did to her I decided to stop tongue

I don't want ladies crying their eyes out because of what I said. grin
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
The first point of helping her out would have been to ask her to leave me alone.Simple

Well that's all gone now .

She followed me to another thread like a deranged woman accusing me of using another moniker to attack people.

When I noticed that she was already developing a high blood pressure over what I did to her I decided to stop tongue

I don't want ladies crying their eyes out because of what I said. grin
lol.you see wetin another lady quote me,post.them don begin mark you.very soon,u go dey dream see yourself dey run from masquerade. I no follow you oppress o.I am for Jesus grin
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Truckpusher(m): 10:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
lol.you see wetin another lady quote me,post.them don begin mark you.very soon,u go dey dream see yourself dey run from masquerade. I no follow you oppress o.I am for Jesus grin
grin grin Gerrout of ma face.
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Ewizard(m): 10:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
brito:
Ewizard

Lol..
wat i do?
brito! undecided
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Mrcapability7: 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
You look more of a bastard than me with that your protruding navel caused by malnutrition. grin

Dirty Thing. grin

Oya close that your ugly chest and eczema infested body of yours - This is a public forum.
Talkin like a child,a full grown child. Well don't get jealous dullard you no well i fine pass you and your father..
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
I dnt know if he is a bastard but he is ryt.Cover that ur belly na.abi u no get belt to hold ur trouser abi na garri rope u dey use
cheesy E no good oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

*goes back to sleep* sad grin
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
chimkaire:
cheesy E no good oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

*goes back to sleep* sad grin
grin grin Sleep tyt,Ms

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Horlawoomey(m): 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
I met my UNIQUE online too and its been more than 2 years, the love is going stronger despite the distance. We've seen each other and she is perfect for me.
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Mrcapability7: 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
I dnt know if he is a bastard but he is ryt.Cover that ur belly na.abi u no get belt to hold ur trouser abi na garri rope u dey use
grin don't attempt mr capability, admit it i fine pass you or cast a stone by showing us your pic.. The pic was taken inside my house so no need to dress up
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
Mrcapability7:
grin don't attempt mr capability, admit it i fine pass you or cast a stone by showing us your pic.. The pic was taken inside my house so no need to dress up
Bros grin grin grin grin
Do u know y i had that long laff.no be by fine alone bros.You belike who dey check out trouser when person just dash you.Anyway,am handsome and bros i no dey wear this your kind trouser.Na people when dey fry garri dey dress like you na.bros,dnt insult fashion angry
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Mrcapability7: 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Bros grin grin grin grin
Do u know y i had that long laff.no be by fine alone bros.You belike who dey check out trouser when person just dash you.Anyway,am handsome and bros i no dey wear this your kind trouser.Na people when dey fry garri dey dress like you na.bros,dnt insult fashion angry
hehehe chai mumu bushman de tell me i de murder fashion.. Bro i didn't tell you earlier that i was in my house! Why are you so flippant? You i sabi wey de beg for roadgrin
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
Mrcapability7:
hehehe chai mumu bushman de tell me i de murder fashion.. Bro i didn't tell you earlier that i was in my house! Why are you so flippant? You i sabi wey de beg for roadgrin
lol grin

But hello Mister undecided,dnt make my jokes make u think am Bush.U wuld be suprised who owns dis acct bhind d E-net.Av a Bu----riddled dream. nyt bro smiley
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Mrcapability7: 11:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
lol grin

But hello Mister undecided,dnt make my jokes make u think am Bush.U wuld be suprised who owns dis acct bhind d E-net.Av a Bu----riddled dream. nyt bro smiley
lol hope u'd become my frnd 2moro and stop bein mor...undecided
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 30, 2015
Awwww embarassed I guess the advent of the 21st century's social media has brought about a paradigm shift towards the formation of relationships. Gone are the days where papa tochukwu knocks on the mama nkechis door grin .....
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:16am On Jan 30, 2015
enkay4love:
oh God! dis sounds like a lulaby...never worry,the one & ordained one will sure find u someday...every1 has a soul mate.
definitely
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by BankManager(m): 3:39am On Jan 30, 2015
tebirim:
Your reasons @ bank manager?
Nothing beats finding "love" in the real world bro..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! / Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) / Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.