Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook (56232 Views)

Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by nairabetguru(m): 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
charismaticdave:

Facebook has 1billion users, 1/10 of that is a good number, don't you tink?

You forgot the cheating part....

Let's say facebook is a river dat contains 1 billion fishes and he goes fishing and catches a cute fish and he decides to keep it in his aquarium @ home.... As tyme goes by and he gets bored what's gonna stop him from going fishing?

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
The point here is,true love can be found anywhere & when u find someone u share a common bond & compatibility with,simply give such a moment a chance,cos u may never know where it leads. Anyways,lemme stop here for now cos, I'll sure share my own fairytale here too someday..
#there's a soulmate for every1 no matter how tough it seemed in time past.
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by cherryice(f): 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
I guess hez just having funny but he goes too far for his age

trust me he goes tooooo far

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by abbeyberry(m): 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
Opiosko:

Well yes i would be happy if he repents and accepts Christ. wink
But u don't go and yoke urslf with an unbeliever with an ..if he/she will convert...
No, a true Christian will never do that. angry

Thank u.
msheew
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Evasmillingguy(m): 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
O boy c HOPE!
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by bollify(m): 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
obongproff:

no offense but hope ur "husband" is aware dat u cant write good english? Or maybe d guy no send or is it anoda case of 'birds of d same feather'? cheesy

Pot calling kettle black.

It's bed of a feather
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
bollify:

Pot calling kettle black.

Its bed of a feather

Thank you. U sabi sth jare. Oya clap for yasef!
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by passionate88: 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
cherryice:
Waiting for a counter thread tho, "How I met my wife/hubby on Nairaland"

congrats OP
Nairaland girls be like "No pms please"
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by xlnc2324: 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
#FaceBookLove
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by stanleyfisher(m): 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
A Relationship celebrated on Facebook in an attempt to prevent the partners from cheating is bonkers. The day you let the World know on Facebook that you are dating a particular person, that's the day the Relationship is walking to its end. Boys and Girls force their
lovers to put their names on timelines in Relationship statuses.
They believe such move will make their lovers faithful, but they are wrong.
A Lady or a Man who wants to be faithful, will be....it is discipline and determination, not mere Facebook advertisement.90 percent of your friends on Facebook are strangers, you owe them no explanation on who you are dating. In fact, they moment
they know your lover, plans will be hatched to thwart your Relationship.
You can tell us who your lover is, no qualms... but doing that to instill fidelity is a waste of time. Men will cheat and women will also, if they want too, and nothing will stop them. Discipline and Contentment will promote fidelity, and it starts with you.....not a Kangaroo Facebook advert.
LET'S BE WISE COS IT PAYS TO BE SMARTER THAN YOUR NEXT...
God bless our relationships...and make it true forever.

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by charismaticdave(m): 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
Opiosko:

Well yes i would be happy if he repents and accepts Christ. wink
But u don't go and yoke urslf with an unbeliever with an ..if he/she will convert...
No, a true Christian will never do that. angry

Thank u.

Grandpa, that's why I said, don't judge me, is there anywhere I wrote, am a Muslim? I only said my parents are Muslims, so don't judge people by what they wrote or what you think u know

Beware, cos God is a patient God and He watches
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by GboyegaD(m): 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
Opiosko:

grin grin

Grow up dude. I read were u said you walked out on your parents...
Was this how you responded to them when they objected to your relationship? cry

Dnt throw a bomb yet... grin grin

Why not let him be by minding your business? Stop trying to play the holier than thou game and leave her to her creator to decide if she were a true Christian or not.

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
Your reasons @ bank manager?
BankManager:
@OP:Congrats bro..Wishing you a Happy Married Life.
Well as I for me,I can't marry someone I met online..
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by charismaticdave(m): 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
People think Na dem holy pass, that without you being a Christian, you don't know the place called Heaven,

Am a Christian, I said my family are Muslim and am not a fanatic of both, I choose to live my life this way.

2 Likes

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
cry
fairygeh:
OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,i almost cried reading this story,as a matter of fact a tear or two dropped from my eyes,awwwwwww,awwwwwww,awwwwwww,awwwwwwww.cant stop screaming. This is such a beautiful love story just like all those fairy tales.u are indeed destined to be together.Againat all odds,u guys are together........ God bless u,ur wife and that cutie on ur dp,awwww this is so nice and touching .i need a hug asap.*pings my fiance right away* baby come and read love story o grin cry grin
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by ehixestgratias: 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
I culdnt hold it buh share a tear to ur love supper story! I hope to share same some day wink[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Shollarh(m): 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
facebook love?..... Seems like I've been reading Mills and Boon. No offense tho.
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Kingsasian(m): 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=charismaticdave post=30183135][/quote] exactly how I felt the day mine was coming over to benin to meet with me for the first time. She arrived late in the evening while I waited for her at a place called new benin. The moment I set eyes on her I felt the exact feelings u felt for urs. We met online on a not so popular social network called MXIT. We dated online for a year and four months b4 we finally met in july last year on my birthday. Its actually one of the best days of my life. We are still happily dating. She is the best woman I hv eva had and will eva hv. Can't wait for d day she will say "I do" to me.
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
So who converted who? Asin who now attends Church or who now attends the mosque? Or do both of u attend anyone you like? Beloved....it is either you are for Christ or for Mohammed... You can't belong to both. I can't say any further but if you love your wife like u claim, then accept Jesus.... You can't serve two masters...I'm not judging you...,God is not mocked...
charismaticdave:

Bros, or whatever you are, you don't know my story, so don't judge me, you don't walk in my shoes so don't think you know me with what I wrote within 3 hours, you don't know how I have fared so don't try to play the religion card with me,

If you do, am sorry for you, you are on your way straight to Hell like you said.

Remember Jesus said, don't judge, who are you to judge?
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by charismaticdave(m): 6:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
tebirim:
So who converted who? Asin who now attends Church or who now attends the mosque? Or do both of u attend anyone you like? Beloved....it is either you are for Christ or for Mohammed... You can't belong to both. I can't say any further but if you love your wife like u claim, then accept Jesus.... You can't serve two masters...I'm not judging you...,God is not mocked...

I am not supposed to answer or even talk about this but I will

I was a Christian when I met my wife, because I said my family were Muslims, should I disown them because am in a religion that they don't approve?

One of the reasons they said no is because deep down they believed if I marry a Christian, there is no way I can come back to Islam,

Don't mock me, don't judge me, walk in my shoes first
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Kingsasian(m): 6:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=charismaticdave post=30190590][/quote] see luv. Am touched. I will do everything possible to keep mine
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
Oh sorry beloved now i get you. I thought you are Muslim y mide is Christian...but i now understand its only your parents that are Muslims right? Correct me if I'm wrong biko.... One love brother.
charismaticdave:

I am not supposed to answer or even talk about this but I will

I was a Christian when I met my wife, because I said my family were Muslims, should I disown them because am in a religion that they don't approve?

One of the reasons they said no is because deep down they believed if I marry a Christian, there is no way I can come back to Islam,

Don't mock me, don't judge me, walk in my shoes first
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by fairygeh(f): 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
tebirim:
cry
Who beat you?why are you cry?
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by charismaticdave(m): 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
tebirim:
Oh sorry beloved now i get you. I thought you are Muslim y mide is Christian...but i now understand its only your parents that are Muslims right? Correct me if I'm wrong biko.... One love brother.

Mide is my child's name, not mine
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
So what's the long typing about? Asin who send you message? shocked akproko
stanleyfisher:
A Relationship celebrated on Facebook in an attempt to prevent the partners from cheating is bonkers. The day you let the World know on Facebook that you are dating a particular person, that's the day the Relationship is walking to its end. Boys and Girls force their
lovers to put their names on timelines in Relationship statuses.
They believe such move will make their lovers faithful, but they are wrong.
A Lady or a Man who wants to be faithful, will be....it is discipline and determination, not mere Facebook advertisement.90 percent of your friends on Facebook are strangers, you owe them no explanation on who you are dating. In fact, they moment
they know your lover, plans will be hatched to thwart your Relationship.
You can tell us who your lover is, no qualms... but doing that to instill fidelity is a waste of time. Men will cheat and women will also, if they want too, and nothing will stop them. Discipline and Contentment will promote fidelity, and it starts with you.....not a Kangaroo Facebook advert.
LET'S BE WISE COS IT PAYS TO BE SMARTER THAN YOUR NEXT...
God bless our relationships...and make it true forever.

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by kemiola89(f): 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
Wow! Beautiful love story. cheesy Your story just proved to me that love can truly be found in the strangest of places and when you least expected it. @Op, may you both continue to grow in love, may the love shared last your life time through.

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sorry sir... Now i get. God almighty bless your home and cause you to succeed in every area. He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtain favour from the lord. You just found favor. Do this...Be at peace with your parents and siblings, meet a pastor to conduct a marriage blessing and also dedicate mide..., God bless you. Watch out; the blessing that comes with marriage is coming your way....
charismaticdave:

Mide is my child's name, not mine
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by rhames(m): 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
congrats lucky you are.
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
You touched me.,, cry I am crying..,,
fairygeh:
Who beat you?why are you cry?
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by sallysalsa09: 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
grin Y ME NEVA SE MY OWN HUSBAND FOR NAIRALAND

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! / Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) / Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.