Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook (56229 Views)

Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by charismaticdave(m): 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
Moz22:
wait ooo! but u said ur families are muslim and she is from a christian background infact an efik for that matter...

I didnt read in ur story that u paid her bride price because i know that efik people demand alot for bride price..so i conclude that.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................THIS IS A LIE!

Based on popular beliefs, her bride price is not that hefty
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by coolestca(m): 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
farano:
I'm very happy for you @op smiley

We're still searching embarassed
don't worry u go soon see...
just walk up to the 1st floor of the building behind you and meditate... then...
grin
#teamSinglebutNOTsearching
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by charismaticdave(m): 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
galapazygalarba:

i guess online relationship doesnt work for everyone, that it worked for others doesnt mean it would work for every other, online never works for me, always met scammers, liers who always want to get to bed with u.. (thank God i realise on time before it gets anywhere)

That's what you believe, try changing your beliefs and your life will transform,

All the ladies I met before my wife online were scammers and runs babe, even one of them asked me out first and later told me it can't work after chopping my money, it's sad sha, but I was repaid with Mide, when I remember everything now, i just smile and look at my son,

Some of them are trying to come back now, saying they did all they did because of the devil. Devil?
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by charismaticdave(m): 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
fritiyo:
op u don try wel wel. so touching.

Thanks
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Infomizer(m): 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
cherryice:
Waiting for a counter thread tho, "How I met my wife/hubby on Nairaland"

congrats OP

Trust me, it's in the making!!! One lovely story!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Opiosko: 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
charismaticdave:

Xtian Fanatic
Suit urslf...but truth must be told
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by kilmix: 2:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
veave:

just take one. Only one piece oh embarassed

Lol.. tnx dear.
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by charismaticdave(m): 2:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
Opiosko:
Suit urslf...but truth must be told

What's the truth in what you just typed?
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Opiosko: 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
charismaticdave:

What's the truth in what you just typed?

The truth is that ...She's not a Christian in truth and in spirit.

Tell her i said so.
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by charismaticdave(m): 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
Opiosko:

The truth is that ...She's not a Christian in truth and in spirit.

Tell her i said so.

Don't butt into people's lives and think you know a rat shit about them, i live my life for me not for you, no matter what you say, i don't care.

FYI: She is more godly than you will ever be.

Fanatic fools, reading the Bible upside down
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Opiosko: 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
charismaticdave:

Don't butt into people's lives and think you know a rat shit about them, i live my life for me not for you, no matter what you say, i don't care.

FYI: She is more godly than you will ever be.

Fanatic fools, reading the Bible upside down

grin grin

Grow up dude. I read were u said you walked out on your parents...
Was this how you responded to them when they objected to your relationship? cry

Dnt throw a bomb yet... grin grin
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by charismaticdave(m): 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
Opiosko:

grin grin

Grow up dude. I read were u said you walked out on your parents...
Was this how you responded to them when they objected to your relationship? cry

Dnt throw a bomb yet... grin grin

Bros, or whatever you are, you don't know my story, so don't judge me, you don't walk in my shoes so don't think you know me with what I wrote within 3 hours, you don't know how I have fared so don't try to play the religion card with me,

If you do, am sorry for you, you are on your way straight to Hell like you said.

Remember Jesus said, don't judge, who are you to judge?
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by cherryice(f): 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Bros.you be old man.dey respect ur beard and your stud na.y fytn a baby and a girl on net and you fit don marry sef

dont mind that man, sometimes I wonder who or what his gf or wife is like

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Moz22: 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
so did u pay any?
charismaticdave:

Based on popular beliefs, her bride price is not that hefty
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Opiosko: 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
charismaticdave:

Bros, or whatever you are, you don't know my story, so don't judge me, you don't walk in my shoes so don't think you know me with what I wrote within 3 hours, you don't know how I have fared so don't try to play the religion card with me,

If you do, am sorry for you, you are on your way straight to Hell like you said.

Remember Jesus said, don't judge, who are you to judge?

I'm not judging, i only stated what i observed from ur story..
and the observation is not for you cos u are understandably blinded to it. cheesy
U played the religious card first by bringing it into ur story... wink

Stop walking out on people in anger now or u may walk out on her when things are tough... undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by charismaticdave(m): 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
Opiosko:

and the observation is not for you cos u are understandably blinded to it. cheesy

Stop walking out on people in anger now or u may walk out on her when things are tough... undecided

I never did and I will never do
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Opiosko: 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
charismaticdave:

I never did and I will never do
Good.
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by SweetyZinta(f): 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
Thanks 4ur story. Its realy an eye opener. We wish u lots of love 2day and always. HML [quote author=charismaticdave post=30190780][/quote]

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by abbeyberry(m): 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
Opiosko:

if the op decide to convert to Christianity because of his wife, will you be happy? why don't you mind your business and leave the guy alone...

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by RaeMystix: 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
Saved for later shocked
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by MRSANITY(m): 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
TRY TO SORT THINGS OUT WITH YOUR PARENTS, ITS IMPORTANT. CONGRATS.

2 Likes

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by raystar96(m): 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
Bros........Raman from Ekpoma.....u forgot 2 include me in this your fantastic story.......ur story encourages me alot cos i met my present fiance on 2go too.....weldone uncle Shina!!!!!!
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Ajibel(m): 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
Bros charismaticdave, your story gave me hope. Im in a relationship too, not online dating doe, buh she is igbo christian and me na yoruba muslim.
Its been tough. Could u explain how the wedding went pls smiley
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by passionate88: 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by raystar96(m): 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
Religion is simply said to be an establishement of peace and unity....but funny enough some religion bastards just make the whole world looks like a hell hole and dats a problem killing Nigeria unknownly
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by charismaticdave(m): 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
raystar96:
Bros........Raman from Ekpoma.....u forgot 2 include me in this your fantastic story.......ur story encourages me alot cos i met my present fiance on 2go too.....weldone uncle Shina!!!!!!

Sorry at Ramon, there is always Part 2, Shelly's version is coming soon, i will make sure you are included.

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Hmmmmmmmmmm....love is d best tin dat has ever happened to me........ It's somethin dat makes my eyes glow.... it kips me smiling all day....... wen I remember my last relationshp... tears flow down my eyes.... I knew n felt love ... Hmmmm..... its somethin dat makes me stare at d ceiling everyday.... God is great.... he provided us everything.... I rememba wen ever I get sad d moment her face flashes through my mind I smile n feel free... hmmmmmmmmm.... its been 3 years now.... I haven't been able to see dat one lady Dt wud make me feel loved again... But I'm not giving up... I believe she's somewhere ... My dear... I know u r out there...I've waited nd I'm still waiting for u... I just want to let u know dat I miss u so so much...
oh God! dis sounds like a lulaby...never worry,the one & ordained one will sure find u someday...every1 has a soul mate.

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Horllamideh(m): 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=charismaticdave post=30190780][/quote]
Egbon,e ni ogo oo.....Nyc one
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by dorofine(f): 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
loomer:
my cousin came from USA to marry a girl he met online in Nigeria.
nice one
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Opiosko: 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
abbeyberry:

if the op decide to convert to Christianity because of his wife, will you be happy? why don't you mind your business and leave the guy alone...
Well yes i would be happy if he repents and accepts Christ. wink
But u don't go and yoke urslf with an unbeliever with an ..if he/she will convert...
No, a true Christian will never do that. angry

Thank u.
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
cherryice:

dont mind that man, sometimes I wonder who or what his gf or wife is like
I guess hez just having fun but he goes too far for his age

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by cutecanson(m): 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
Story 4 d gods....We are waitin 4 d part 2...WE ARE NOTIN BT PENCIL IN D HANDS OF THE CREATOR

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! / Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) / Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.