Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:26 PM

AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan (38151 Views)

“I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose / Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment / AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by freshness2020: 6:50am On Jan 28, 2015
Na network failure!

1 Like

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by habex050: 6:50am On Jan 28, 2015
God help us
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 28, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by frodobee: 6:51am On Jan 28, 2015
Presidential power.
As for u guys from Ala-Igbo, kpoturum for that land
or house for Coal city. Onwe some sharp properties
di kitaa ighota go? Don't wait for ndi ufu-anya to
burn your biz under the pretext of election violence,
before you do the needful. Kpoturum taata. Check
my sig.
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Firefire(m): 6:53am On Jan 28, 2015
Online voting only in cyberspace

Dr. Goodluck Jonathan till all APC media propaganda is destroyed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by olaboy001(m): 6:54am On Jan 28, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
Alleluya

I,Me,Myself,Girlfriends and my family we Endorse
GEJ wiff the sum Of
69 vote...........

Hit Like if u will vote for Jonathan comes 2019.......

Let's put the APC to shame
Kai, walai tah lai I nor go fote for GEJ
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by otigbagba: 6:54am On Jan 28, 2015
andresia:
African Independent Television (AIT) has suddenly removed a popular online poll where the All Progressives Congress party candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, was resoundingly beating President Goodluck Jonathan.

Buhari’s lead in the poll was despite the president’s shelling out of N5 million per daily showing of his sponsored documentary against Buhari that was being repeatedly shown on AIT stations across Nigeria, and online.

Earlier on Tuesday, SaharaReporters published a screenshot of the poll, which at that time showed Buhari well ahead by over 76%.

As the day wore on, the poll saw Buhari’s lead rise to 79%. It was then swiftly taken down, AIT replacing the page with a claim that the page was “under maintenance.”

That behavior was reminiscent of a similar incident last year by Mr. Jonathan’s social media aide, Reno Omokri, who is Mr. Jonathan’s social media aide. In an effort to provide a rebuttal to a SaharaReporters poll showing Mr. Jonathan being handsomely defeated by General Buhari, Omokri manipulated a poll he had set up, and then hurriedly shut it down with Jonathan ahead of Buhari by 1%.

AIT did not say whether its poll page would return after its ‘maintenance’, but some users had noted earlier that the TV station was allowing multiple voting for President Jonathan.

That was subsequently corrected, a fact that was also noted by users, following which Buhari again regained the lead. AIT then suddenly went into ‘maintenance’.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/27/ait-takes-down-online-poll-where-jonathan-was-taking-shellacking-buhari
that useless tv station. ..if u want to watch tv...go to channels tv

7 Likes

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Ifetex(m): 6:55am On Jan 28, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 6:55am On Jan 28, 2015
[b]The most compelling argument against the People’s Democratic Party today is that its government and leadership do not even see that Nigeria is in trouble. While majority of our people wallow in abject poverty, and the gap in inequality gets ever wider by the day, yet PDP has basked in self-celebration of imagined accomplishments. How can a party or a government even begin to solve a problem that it does not believe exist? Like in all things, PDP is stuck in denial.....APC

A period of sustained high crude oil prices had also ironically led to unsustainable debt levels and introduction of the austerity measure. It is difficult to explain how a sustained period of oil boom should ultimately lead to austerity measure except to say that huge opportunities that the period of boom presented were frittered away by mindless profligacy, wanton corruption and bad economic choices made by the PDP government, which has rewarded a protracted period of boom with uncertainty and austerity and is still asking for another mandate to do more damage

GEJ Should explain how a period of Oil Boom could lead to increased foreign debts and reduction in foreign reserves.
[/b]

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by adioolayi(m): 6:55am On Jan 28, 2015
I am not speaking for the general populace...I have my PVC...and have I decided to vote #GMB..No amount of propaganda can change this strong will born out of pity for my country, myself and generations that will come after me

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 6:56am On Jan 28, 2015
Just enjoying this news. It's a taste of what awaits them on February 14.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by idu1(m): 6:59am On Jan 28, 2015
Shame on them....

2 Likes

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 28, 2015
pls what is AIT? am seriously school in Poland

1 Like

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by ogazi007(m): 7:08am On Jan 28, 2015
Buhari is a movement
whose time has come to stay.

4 Likes

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by safarigirl(f): 7:09am On Jan 28, 2015
Lol...I just visited their site this morning to check out the polls andd was met with that reply, I could only SMH for AIT

Tomorrow one illiterate will come and start preaching to us about a silly FOI bill when it's obvious PDP is in control of the media we supposedly depend on, so what are the guarantees that the news we get from them aren't even made up or exaggerated, where is the dignity in journalism?

When they're through with their 'maintenance' now, GEJ will suddenly be in the lead in those polls with at least 1%...but na their way

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Badgers14: 7:10am On Jan 28, 2015
Just observing ;

Sipping my kunu grin grin grin grin grin

#sai Buhari 2015.

6 Likes

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by dahmie2013: 7:13am On Jan 28, 2015
Yes o! I noticed 2, I tried voting and it was unavailable.

1 Like

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Adyrin(m): 7:14am On Jan 28, 2015
I so p!ty these f00lz that are backing the idiot called GMB!
You think Nigeria is online ba!
Can't wait for FailBuhari 14 to make a post after a very long while of silence!

Buhari is a cheat and a chronic liar!
I wonder how these people called youth of nowadays think!
After 40years you still haven't learnt yur lessons?
I know if Abacha returns from the dead and clamours that he's change you e-rascals would vote him in!
Grow up people don't jump up!
I would be so glad when the court disqualifies Buhari come Feb 12th then I go lafffffffff ehn!

GoodLuck Nigeria!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by bamog(m): 7:14am On Jan 28, 2015
Abeg!! Dat buhari's daughter!! Wu get ha 2go username?? Make we dey roll!! Ah tink say dat gal love me!! ;DAbeg!! Dat buhari's daughter!! Wu get ha 2go username?? Make we dey roll!! Ah tink say dat gal love me!!
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by sagio09: 7:14am On Jan 28, 2015
Jst Saw a "Breaking news:Obasanjo defects to APC?" Who else saw It? And wats ur analysis about diz? Is jonathan really goin to make it this time around?

1 Like

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by koredeolanrewaju(m): 7:15am On Jan 28, 2015
Funny...ai buhari!
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Locapito(m): 7:17am On Jan 28, 2015
Exactly what the outcome of febuhari 14 election will look like. Nigerians has spoken, we re tired of gej pdp PRODIGAL REGIME of THIEVES & PICKPOCKETS. Sai Buhari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by midform(m): 7:17am On Jan 28, 2015
Minds of Nigerians are made up already!!!
#changeonourmind

4 Likes

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Labayi96(m): 7:18am On Jan 28, 2015
My people most survey are speculative pls get ur PVC & r right candidate
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:18am On Jan 28, 2015
Victory on FeBuhari 14 is sure for Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by blackandbold: 7:20am On Jan 28, 2015
so much for transparency in electoral practices which seems to be one of the so called achievements.before nko..it is to be expected naaa..infact what took them so long a time to bring it down.they may come out later and say it was a computer mistake and that was the reason for the maintance.no be pdp.
indeed we are going to have a free and fair election..grinning
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by kennethchidi(m): 7:20am On Jan 28, 2015
The fact is most of those voting may not have a PVC,just like me......
So most of these onlline polls dont usually translate to what happens in real time. E.g,d majority of those who has a pvc are even those grassroot people in rural areaas without access to internet,and these are d real voters. While majority of those who voted on that platform are people/majorly youngsters who has ppphones with internet access but no pvc.
The contest is stiff,and anyone can win,so let's wait till d real vote is cast with pvc.
Godbless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by dokunbam(m): 7:20am On Jan 28, 2015
Get your PVC and make poll a reality

1 Like

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Sodangi77: 7:20am On Jan 28, 2015
omenka:
Bwahahahahahaha!! The tin (propaganda documentary) don backfire!!

This is just a tip of the iceberg. By the time Buhari is sworn in as president, they will take down the entire tv station to maintenance mode and not just the website.

Lol. cheesy
God bles u bro

3 Likes

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Kingsimmer(m): 7:20am On Jan 28, 2015
do you know that: there is a presidential election going-on on nairaland as we type ...vote for your party now ...make your party no carry last for febuary14

click https://www.nairaland.com/2104123/nairaland-presidential-election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives / PDP Laments Obasanjo’s Exit, Says Ex-president Rejected Pleas / Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.