Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan (37939 Views)

“I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose / Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment / AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by chuksmad(m): 10:18am On Jan 28, 2015
mypassions:
Igbo are so proud and neve want to bow for there fellow igbo man. They have about 2 different presidential igbo candidate but they choose to vote for an ijaw man. That is why it will be very hard for a igbo Man get to the Presidential seat.
Not all Igbos, for me i will vote for UPP. I was very impressed when i heard their spokeman debate on AIT. He spoke so intelligently of which if they can implement those policies, nigeria will be better.
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by seangy4konji: 10:19am On Jan 28, 2015
shame on them...
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by ezegold4we: 10:20am On Jan 28, 2015
whether jonasathan like it or not,he is a gooner,the days of looting is coming to an end come febuhari 2015.
this election is not even between jonathan and buhari,it is between jonathan and the masses,it is between pdp and the nigerian people,it is between maturity and foolishness,it is between darkness and light,buhari is the next president in the waiting,i rest my case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by ybalogs(m): 10:21am On Jan 28, 2015
Please let's call spade a spade! APC is seriously
ungrateful! Why haven't they send an appreciation
letter to PDP for the CHEAP PUBLICITY being given
to General Buhari everyday in AIT? Do they think
it's free? Somebody should please hit the nail on
the head! Thanks you GEJ and PDP for giving us
more reasons why we should vote for Buhari.
Please be rest assured that Nigerians won't
disappoint you! We will all VOTE FOR BUHARI as
the PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF
NIGERIA by God's grace! # Still Vexing though#

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by konjivity: 10:28am On Jan 28, 2015
phrancys001:
U need to see the appalling way iyedu of raypower butt lick jonathan ass and i wonda is this professional journalism ? U begin to wonda why mustapha mohammed was yanked away from political platform because of is truth saying of the killings happening in the north which indict Jonathan.
The ouster of Mustapha Mohammed from the political platform was overdue. He didn't belong there; he should be in the desert carrying suicide bombs with his allies because he is so full of hate and disdain for anything good.
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 28, 2015
alaoeri:
Lobatan cheesy tell me how Jona is not going to be on his way to otuoke come FEBUHARI 14, everything going wrong for the TANoids, isn't it obvious ppl are tired of this administration? TANoids defeated at their own propaganda TV station, una time is up.
Sai Buhari.
D gap is too much,79% kilode
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by sampeyo: 10:31am On Jan 28, 2015
SECRET: During Babangida Regime, he sold Nigeria to (Organisation of Islamic Conference) OIC" in other to islamize nigeria with an agreement. That OIC will be supporting Nigeria Financial & materialy to accomplish their Mission. And every year nigeria will be paying interest to OIC. So from IBB's regime nigeria has been paying, until 1999 Obasanjo who is a Christain came & stopped it for 8yr's of his Tenure. Then 2007 Yara'dua came in & paid the outstanding depth of OBJ to OIC, with an interest & apology, he also paid his own from 2007 - 2010 & died. Goodluck Jonathan came in & Stop it for 6yr's now! And OIC constitution said that any member Nations that Stoped, this payment for 10yr's, will be Automatically Excommunicated! Now GEJ has ruled nigeria from 6th may 2010 - 2015. He is seeking for 2nd Tenure that will make it 10yr's. So that Nigeria will be delivered from the Blood sucking Islamic Religion. Thats why APC presidentail candidate Buhari has been fighting to rule nigeria since OBJ's regime till date. Remember Nigeria 100yr's centenary was in 2014. And any Religion that start to rule from this 2015 will take dominion till the next 100yr's. Note: I am not campaigning for GEJ, But I am just revealing a secret to my fellow Christains to Vote for Religion. Forget BokoHaram. OIC masterminded it to distract us, it will soon be over. Nigeria did not have the monopoly of Terrorism, Irag, Iran, Afganistan, Egypt, Parkistan, Quate, somalia etc. All this Nation has been fighting Terrorism since 80s yet... Dont personalize this secret please! make sure you send it to all your friends & everybody around. May God bless you, As you will Vote for a Christain President in Nigeria Election - 2015. Remember God will judge you for using you thumb to dig the Grave of his Church - CAN.
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Tsanyawa: 10:33am On Jan 28, 2015
SAI Buhari come FeBuhari

1 Like

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 28, 2015
To those that are yet to see the lies of AIT/PDP
AIT/GEJ Lied To Nigerians

1. Fela NEVER mentioned Buhari in $N2.8B scandal. He mentioned OBJ. AIT edited that part off.

2. Buhari did not expel Ghanians from Nigeria. Shagari of the NPN did. AIT made a FALSE assertion.
http://www.nytimes.com/1983/02/02/world/by-land-and-sea-they-stream-from-nigeria.html

3. Gloria Okon did not disappear under Buhari it was under IBB and Dele Giwa was murdered for it.

4. GEJ went so low to bring Buhari’s daughters into politics. Can one use Dame’s inability to bear a child as a campaign issue?

5. Fela’s mother the GREAT Funmilayo Kuti died after OBJ Kalakuta in 1978 Buhari came into power in 1984.

6. All Politicians that was sentenced to prison by the 1984 Military Tribunal were found to either enrich themselves with public funds or diverted public funds. Non were convicted by fiat

7. GEJ and AIT went after Buhari ’s late wife and daughter. How low and desperate can Jonathan get?

8. AIT/GEJ alleged that Buhari has been losing since 1999. This is a lie. Buhari's first shot was in 2003. In 1999 Chief Olu Falae of ANPP/AD contested against Obj.

9. AIT/GEJ criticised Buhari for Heading PTF Board. Whereas, PTF is till date the most successful parastatal ever in Nigeria. Through PTF, the Amazon Dora Akunyili was known.

Vote for GMB/APC for Change in Nigeria. PDP propaganda is distasteful and obscene. Should be condemned by all.

The AIT documentary on Buhari will not make him less popular. President Jonathan is still playing catch up...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by inalegwu99(m): 10:40am On Jan 28, 2015
GMB is d best..tanoids keep hopin dat gej will win ok? wen dat day comes, i see u all hangin urself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by sampeyo: 10:41am On Jan 28, 2015
chuksmad:

Not all Igbos, for me i will vote for UPP. I was very impressed when i heard their spokeman debate on AIT. He spoke so intelligently of which if they can implement those policies, nigeria will be better.

I am proud to be an Igbo man. And i thank God that Igbos have realised them selves. VOTE GEJ com 2015
Vote PDP
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by eluquenson(m): 10:51am On Jan 28, 2015
AIT & PDP have failed in everything they do or say about the opposition Party.
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Sirwilliamz(m): 10:54am On Jan 28, 2015
1000000 Dislike. Shame! how many like u got up there. Voice of man is a voice of God.
U rock to hit LIKE if u believe #BUHARI4FEBUHARI.
richardjemedafe1:
Alleluya

I,Me,Myself,Girlfriends and my family we Endorse
GEJ wiff the sum Of
69 vote...........

Hit Like if u will vote for Jonathan comes
February.......

Let's join hands to make buhari cry to his grave,
while we put the APC to shame
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by oche123: 11:02am On Jan 28, 2015
emalek86:
Congrat guys we did it, we won, so when is AIT swearing him in, or cursing him in, now that election is now being won online.
Tel Me Y E Go Better 4u,,, After 2many Prayers,, Lobatan
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by DaBullIT(m): 11:08am On Jan 28, 2015
Amya:

I'm talking about my experience.

ok sweetie show your proof then cos my proof is on YouTube and a nairaland Moniker

Otherwise peace
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by DaBullIT(m): 11:10am On Jan 28, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
Monkey No Fine, Monkey No fine, Him Mama like am.

GEJ no get Brain, GEJ no get Brain, PEJ still love am.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe Pej is one woman not 10000 Nigerians who voted Buhari on ait propaganda website

1 Like

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by ganganawuj: 11:12am On Jan 28, 2015
Am i reading dis in my dream?To be honest i can't see any anti Sai Febuhari comment abt dis ke.Laffin' in Otueke....
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 28, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
Alleluya

GEJ wiff the sum Of
69 vote...........

February.......

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 28, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
Alleluya

GEJ wiff the sum Of
69 vote...........

February.......

instead make u call of them wey u mention go one corner make una cry una eyes out and bury ur shameless heads in greater shame,u dey here dey talk rubbish..d'kin juju wey dey follow u from village strong sha,he no see anywhere touch for ur body,na ur brain hin dey deal with,he block am
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by organic973: 11:21am On Jan 28, 2015
I believe in the truth.
Please no sentiments and please no insults.

Am standing on a neutral ground.

APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway.
But at a very close look at the APC, one can see that:

1.Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 year,
Governor under PDP.

2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president
under PDP.

3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under
PDP.

4.Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years,
Senator under PDP.

5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under
PDP.

6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the
PDP.

7. Aminu Masari –4 years as the Speaker,
House of Representatives under PDP.

8. Chris Ngige –3 years Governor under PDP.

9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3
years Defense minister under PDP.

10. El Rufai –4 years FCT Minister; 2 years
BPE chairman under PDP.

11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria.

These are the same people claiming to change nigeria

Are they now saints because they joined APC?

Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those seeking power by FORCE.

#am a concerned nigerian.
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by minister2015: 11:30am On Jan 28, 2015
The anti Buhari documentary being aired by PDP through her media outfits: NTA & AIT has made people to dig up the truths using several means of information frm unbiased source n this, has GMB more supporters since the beginnng of this child-like documentary. Why bringing his family, GEJ should rather tell us about an unreported woman in his life who bore him 2-son without marriage. What a arrant nonse!

1 Like

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by ganganawuj: 11:41am On Jan 28, 2015
Walahi guy na u mumu pass wey i don see for dis wrld.cos i don talk say i never see any anti sai febuhari say anything dat na y u con feel say u suppose rep.abi?Oloun ur gullibility no get rival i swear.
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by ganganawuj: 11:48am On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=southniyikaye post=30207260][/quote]Wahaili na u mumu pass wey i don see for dis wrld.cos i don talk say i no see Anti Sai Febuhari say anthing dat na y u con feel say u suppose rep abi?God,ur gullibility no jst get rival i swear.
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by ngoziiwenofu1: 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
Kaduna (NDR) - This certificate scandal of Maj-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari has really opened the eyes of many. Initially, some of us in the north thought that Goodluck Jonathan in his desperate move to remain in power beyond 2015 wants to use this certificate issue to shut out our champion, Buhari.

But from every indication, the opposite is the case. It's an understatement to say that I'm ashamed of being a Muslim and be supporting Buhari. Islam is not about lies and evil. Islam is a true religion based on peace and unity. 

For over a month, Buhari is yet to provide his certificate and remove the shame he has painted on us, his diehard supporters. I mean, how difficult is it for Buhari to instruct WAEC to send a copy of his certificate to INEC, not to Premium Times? Is this so difficult? He doesn't need to travel to do this. The time he used in Press Conference is the same opportunity he would tell WAEC to kindly send his certificate to INEC. By so doing, the whole world would know that he is truly a man of integrity and incorruptible. 

Organizing a Press Conference with the aim to release a shabbily prepared Statement of Result is not ideal, especially when the CERTIFICATE is there with WAEC. Or is the Statement of Result more valuable than the CERTIFICATE?

For 2 days now, I have thought about everything I held Buhari at high esteemed thinking that he was being victimized by the lucifers in PDP, but I was wrong. I have come to a solid conclusion that he has been lying to us, his ardent supporters. I am ashamed to say this, but I must say it. I must describe Buhari in 6 words:

1. FRAUD - he entered the army without any certificate but rose to the rank of Maj-General taking salaries and pensions which he didn't merit.

2. COUPIST - he was the arrowhead in ousting Gowon in 1976 as well as Shagari in 1983.

3. LOOTER - I now believe the $2 billion in midland bank Fela sang about.

4. BIGOT - He jailed politicians that are not from his ethnic group or how could one explain why Shagari wasn't jailed but Ekwueme was. He feels so proud that he executed 76% of PTF projects in the north, neglecting even our Muslim brothers and sisters in the Southwest.

5. LIAR - He maintains that Abacha didn't steal just because he followed Abacha and looted Nigeria dry. He claims to have N1m in his bank account, yet his children are in the UK schooling where millions of naira are paid as Tuition fees.

6. FORGER - this one is causing me depression. I can't believe that Buhari has no single certificate, instead of him to open up, he went and forged one. 

We have no option than to stick with Jonathan till 2019. Buhari has messed us up walahi!
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by ngoziiwenofu1: 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
GEJ is the Man we want.
GEJ till 3019

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
My broda,na which country language be this? Abeg reset ur brain or better still format am cos i dont understand a thing in this jargons u just typed here...when u correct urself maybe i will consider replying ur real question or na wetin self? Inshort,i dont reply daft and illiterates
ganganawuj:
Wahaili na u mumu pass wey i don see for dis wrld.cos i don talk say i no see Anti Sai Febuhari say anthing dat na y u con feel say u suppose rep abi?God,ur gullibility no jst get rival i swear.
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Kellygold(f): 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
This is not funny oh. Cant wait to see the result of 2015 presidential election.

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Sirwilliamz(m): 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
organic973:
I believe in the truth.
Please no sentiments and please no insults.

Am standing on a neutral ground.

APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway.
But at a very close look at the APC, one can see that:

1.Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 year,
Governor under PDP.

2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president
under PDP.

3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under
PDP.

4.Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years,
Senator under PDP.

5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under
PDP.

6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the
PDP.

7. Aminu Masari –4 years as the Speaker,
House of Representatives under PDP.

8. Chris Ngige –3 years Governor under PDP.

9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3
years Defense minister under PDP.

10. El Rufai –4 years FCT Minister; 2 years
BPE chairman under PDP.

11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria.

These are the same people claiming to change nigeria

Are they now saints because they joined APC?

Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those seeking power by FORCE.

#am a concerned nigerian.

thank God GMB is never a PDPian. Say no to corruptiön
#buhari4febuhari.
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Seawhy(m): 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
What every body needs in Nigeria is CHANGE.
Change is inevitable, whether devil likes it or not.
Nigeria is our country and there is no other country of our than Nigeria.
So we must do everything humanly possible to redeem it from the hands of enemies.
Thanks god, some right thinking Nigerians are understanding the importance of change.
What is echoing is CHANGE! CHANGE!!

1 Like

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Sirwilliamz(m): 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
ngoziiwenofu1:
GEJ is the Man we want.
GEJ till 3019
dislike 1000000
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Sulkhanate: 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
You cannot stop a change whose time has come.
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by simpleseyi: 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
sampeyo:
SECRET: During Babangida Regime, he sold Nigeria to (Organisation of Islamic Conference) OIC" in other to islamize nigeria with an agreement. That OIC will be supporting Nigeria Financial & materialy to accomplish their Mission. And every year nigeria will be paying interest to OIC. So from IBB's regime nigeria has been paying, until 1999 Obasanjo who is a Christain came & stopped it for 8yr's of his Tenure. Then 2007 Yara'dua came in & paid the outstanding depth of OBJ to OIC, with an interest & apology, he also paid his own from 2007 - 2010 & died. Goodluck Jonathan came in & Stop it for 6yr's now! And OIC constitution said that any member Nations that Stoped, this payment for 10yr's, will be Automatically Excommunicated! Now GEJ has ruled nigeria from 6th may 2010 - 2015. He is seeking for 2nd Tenure that will make it 10yr's. So that Nigeria will be delivered from the Blood sucking Islamic Religion. Thats why APC presidentail candidate Buhari has been fighting to rule nigeria since OBJ's regime till date. Remember Nigeria 100yr's centenary was in 2014. And any Religion that start to rule from this 2015 will take dominion till the next 100yr's. Note: I am not campaigning for GEJ, But I am just revealing a secret to my fellow Christains to Vote for Religion. Forget BokoHaram. OIC masterminded it to distract us, it will soon be over. Nigeria did not have the monopoly of Terrorism, Irag, Iran, Afganistan, Egypt, Parkistan, Quate, somalia etc. All this Nation has been fighting Terrorism since 80s yet... Dont personalize this secret please! make sure you send it to all your friends & everybody around. May God bless you, As you will Vote for a Christain President in Nigeria Election - 2015. Remember God will judge you for using you thumb to dig the Grave of his Church - CAN.

This guy has given another definition to cluelessness. I thought GEJ is the synonym of clueless. This guy has proven me wrong. For your information, if your brain can interpret this, GEJ attended the meeting of OIC member countries as a full member last year to represent you and I. Muhammadu Buhari never attended as a member, maybe as an observer because Nigeria was just holding observer status then . If this is your reason for wanting to vote GEJ, then you are thinking in opposite direction. GEJ attended OIC meeting while Buhari did not. So, if OIC is giving you nightmares, do not vote GEJ because if you do, he will not only attend OIC meeting, he will make Nigeria and executive there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prince Vincent Ogbulafor Is Dead! (Ex-PDP National Chairman Dies At 73) / Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) / Aisha Buhari Campaigns In Edo In A Colourful Manner (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.