Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan (37919 Views)

“I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose / Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment / AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by macsilver(m): 8:36am On Jan 28, 2015
Well, it is known that a new broom sweeps well, but an old broom knows every corner of the house. GOODLUCK TILL BUHARI COMES BACK TO LIFE!!!
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by EnigmAries(m): 8:40am On Jan 28, 2015
organic973:

My dear it will be shame on them by 14th. They will all cry with one word "RIGGING".
I keep saying that online winning doesn't guarantee success in the election.
Man no be mouth o! I voted for Buhari in that online poll and I'll do the same on FeBUHARI 14. I control things in my ward and I personally will see to it that GEJ don't get a vote in my PU. Fasten your belt, coz shi.t happens.

3 Likes

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by mrofficial(m): 8:51am On Jan 28, 2015
I made a screen shot just before it was taken down.

#SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by austin4real(m): 8:52am On Jan 28, 2015
HIT LIKE FOR GEJ
HIT SHARE FOR GMB
Lets take this toll to another level

2 Likes 18 Shares

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by cashkid: 8:53am On Jan 28, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
Alleluya

I,Me,Myself,Girlfriends and my family we Endorse
GEJ wiff the sum Of
69 vote...........

Hit Like if u will vote for Jonathan comes
February.......

Let's join hands to make buhari cry to his grave,
while we put the APC to shame
Are u that dumb that you cant see that you are wasting your time? See the number of likes u got and see the number of likes the guy that first quoted you got........ u people are just silly and shameless, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed its obvious that no matter what you do, people's mind are made up for Buhari, so even if you people commit suicide, people do not care, so far they have the change they have been clamouring for. To call u people fools is nothing but a compliment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by adeA1(m): 8:53am On Jan 28, 2015
I just wish AIT reconvey another poll today or any other day in this week after yesterday documentry of the Man of the masses (GMB)to access the prgram effectiveness
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by mapist(m): 8:57am On Jan 28, 2015
omenka:
Bwahahahahahaha!! The tin (propaganda documentary) don backfire!!

This is just a tip of the iceberg. By the time Buhari is sworn in as president, they will take down the entire tv station to maintenance mode and not just the website.

Lol. cheesy

Well,aint surprised..AIT is a station based on LIES just like NTA..so,aint fazed.
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Caseless: 8:59am On Jan 28, 2015
omenka:
Bwahahahahahaha!! The tin (propaganda documentary) don backfire!!

This is just a tip of the iceberg. By the time Buhari is sworn in as president, they will take down the entire tv station to maintenance mode and not just the website.

Lol. cheesy
laffin at taking down the whole station to maintenance mode. grin grin grin
I stayed up all night hoping to see them come back, they did not. That Useless dokpesi we are told wanna become the next chief of staffs to the president.
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by repogirl(f): 9:02am On Jan 28, 2015
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Bowaley17(m): 9:13am On Jan 28, 2015
#buhari till AIT grows up...
IamBOWALEY
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Caseless: 9:15am On Jan 28, 2015
organic973:

My dear it will be shame on them by 14th. They will all cry with one word "RIGGING".
I keep saying that online winning doesn't guarantee success in the election.
when online poll showed gej was going to win in 2011, in that case, it guaranteed success in the election. And now, the poll is tilting in another direction, you want to rubbish it. You've all failed to notice something; opinion poll is what the international community is using to judge the election. What is happening now did not happen in 2011- buhari's popularity did not cut across all zones like it is right now. It wil do u alot of good if you accept the reality on ground.

3 Likes

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by dipo2much(m): 9:28am On Jan 28, 2015
If we cannot expose this clear case of unprofessional journalism and bias shown by AIT, then can we conduct free and fair elections?
I am more concerned about free and fair than GMB or GEJ. I just want my vote to count
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 28, 2015
At this juncture..I wanna tank PDP for being part if GMB campaign train.
Every advert the put against GMB on the net or TV always turn out promoting Buhari the more.

My Ghanian friend watched the documentary on AIT against GMB and said all his naija friends in Ghana concluded that it was a positive advert in disguise.

GMB 2015

5 Likes

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by maxy097(m): 9:32am On Jan 28, 2015
Don't get too carried away , Jonathan will trounce buhari convincingly
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by bakila: 9:37am On Jan 28, 2015
andresia:
AIT and their financiers decided to test the effect of their hatchet job to know if the days of non stop propaganda and lies against the people's General is yielding fruits only to suffer such monumental disgrace.

We expect to see more vicious documentaries in the days ahead after this disgraceful outing (poll)
They will be met with gentle reminder of the failure of the Mumu documentary.
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by roscolee(m): 9:40am On Jan 28, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
Alleluya

I,Me,Myself,Girlfriends and my family we Endorse
GEJ wiff the sum Of
69 vote...........

Hit Like if u will vote for Jonathan comes
February.......

Let's join hands to make buhari cry to his grave,
while we put the APC to shame
"You can only sanctioned such a documentary of
Buhari to be aired on AIT if:
1. Your wife is barren and has never and will never
savour the joy of motherhood.
2. your maximum concentration level in 24hrs is
not more than 6 hours as you're always incoherent
cos of drunkenness.
3. Your friends are rehabilitated junkies, bandits,
and outlaws.
4. Your trusted allies are crooks, drug barons, and
high profile criminals.
5. The elders you look to are shameless, and cross
dresser, who promote and thrive on ethnic bigotry
6. Your religious leaders are hypocritical, confused,
desperate, and morally and religiously bankrupt.
and
7. Most of your supporters are idiotic who lack
"matter" in rationalisation, not being unmindful that
"matter" is anything which occupies

1 Like

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by nellyjohn: 9:41am On Jan 28, 2015
They shut down is not becos of that but dere network had problem. But at the end of the day, GEJ won with 51
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by daresimon(m): 9:49am On Jan 28, 2015
andresia:
African Independent Television (AIT) has suddenly removed a popular online poll where the All Progressives Congress party candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, was resoundingly beating President Goodluck Jonathan.

Buhari’s lead in the poll was despite the president’s shelling out of N5 million per daily showing of his sponsored documentary against Buhari that was being repeatedly shown on AIT stations across Nigeria, and online.

Earlier on Tuesday, SaharaReporters published a screenshot of the poll, which at that time showed Buhari well ahead by over 76%.

As the day wore on, the poll saw Buhari’s lead rise to 79%. It was then swiftly taken down, AIT replacing the page with a claim that the page was “under maintenance.”

That behavior was reminiscent of a similar incident last year by Mr. Jonathan’s social media aide, Reno Omokri, who is Mr. Jonathan’s social media aide. In an effort to provide a rebuttal to a SaharaReporters poll showing Mr. Jonathan being handsomely defeated by General Buhari, Omokri manipulated a poll he had set up, and then hurriedly shut it down with Jonathan ahead of Buhari by 1%.

AIT did not say whether its poll page would return after its ‘maintenance’, but some users had noted earlier that the TV station was allowing multiple voting for President Jonathan.

That was subsequently corrected, a fact that was also noted by users, following which Buhari again regained the lead. AIT then suddenly went into ‘maintenance’.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/27/ait-takes-down-online-poll-where-jonathan-was-taking-shellacking-buhari

No need to say anything now sha...wait till febuhari 14 to say it with your votes
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Keegan: 9:51am On Jan 28, 2015
I am very proud to be a Nigerian at this point in time. Social media are helping and we should try to take the advantage positively now and in the future.
In the elections past Nigerians had no voice but now things have changed.
We shouldn't rest on our oars after the election, our inputs are needed more than before.
Nigeria is our collective home, we should strive so hard to make it better.
So help us God!
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by daresimon(m): 9:51am On Jan 28, 2015
nellyjohn:
They shut down is not becos of that but dere network had problem. But at the end of the day, GEJ won with 51

Sure thing...the network is always at fault. Sometimes I wish the networks can talk to deny all the lies against it
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by phrancys001(m): 9:53am On Jan 28, 2015
U need to see the appalling way iyedu of raypower butt lick jonathan ass and i wonda is this professional journalism ? U begin to wonda why mustapha mohammed was yanked away from political platform because of is truth saying of the killings happening in the north which indict Jonathan.
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by sonssyo: 9:54am On Jan 28, 2015
dis story is just. an uncooked beans, feb. 14 will tell
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by daresimon(m): 9:54am On Jan 28, 2015
roscolee:

"You can only sanctioned such a documentary of
Buhari to be aired on AIT if:
1. Your wife is barren and has never and will never
savour the joy of motherhood.
2. your maximum concentration level in 24hrs is
not more than 6 hours as you're always incoherent
cos of drunkenness.
3. Your friends are rehabilitated junkies, bandits,
and outlaws.
4. Your trusted allies are crooks, drug barons, and
high profile criminals.
5. The elders you look to are shameless, and cross
dresser, who promote and thrive on ethnic bigotry
6. Your religious leaders are hypocritical, confused,
desperate, and morally and religiously bankrupt.
and
7. Most of your supporters are idiotic who lack
"matter" in rationalisation, not being unmindful that
"matter" is anything which occupies

Chizus cwist...
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by sonssyo: 9:55am On Jan 28, 2015
Keegan:
I am very proud to be a Nigerian at this point in time. Social media are helping and we should try to take the advantage positively now and in the future.
In the elections past Nigerians had no voice but now things have changed.
We shouldn't rest on our oars after the election, our inputs are needed more than before.
Nigeria is our collective home, we should strive so hard to make it better.
So help us God!

not true nig is 6,beta take note
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by jamislaw(m): 9:57am On Jan 28, 2015
Sai mai gaskiya. Sai Buhari. Sai APC.
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by sonssyo: 9:58am On Jan 28, 2015
EnigmAries:
Man no be mouth o! I voted for Buhari in that online poll and I'll do the same on FeBUHARI 14. I control things in my ward and I personally will see to it that GEJ don't get a vote in my PU. Fasten your belt, coz shi.t happens.

u be joker,ask USA wat happened,ur vote wil not count
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by tayolove12(m): 10:01am On Jan 28, 2015
Most of this people they are not with there PVC
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Skoopy(m): 10:13am On Jan 28, 2015
Feb 14th, what a perfect day to show your love for GMB.

#Team GMB.

1 Like

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by tuncy(m): 10:13am On Jan 28, 2015
Adyrin:
I so p!ty these f00lz that are backing the idiot called GMB!
You think Nigeria is online ba!
Can't wait for FailBuhari 14 to make a post after a very long while of silence!

Buhari is a cheat and a chronic liar!
I wonder how these people called youth of nowadays think!
After 40years you still haven't learnt yur lessons?
I know if Abacha returns from the dead and clamours that he's change you e-rascals would vote him in!
Grow up people don't jump up!
I would be so glad when the court disqualifies Buhari come Feb 12th then I go lafffffffff ehn!

GoodLuck Nigeria!

Hahaha... Why you da cry na... Wait till feb14 before u poo for pant.... You are afraid to go head to head with GMB... You want a disqualification... Drrhhhh... Drrhhhh

GMB till GEJ return all money back to the excess crude account and till PEJ begins to speak queens english.... Drrhhhh
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by konjivity: 10:13am On Jan 28, 2015
We all know how some sponsored idiots by APC desperadoes would vote multiple times in the online poll just to give the impression that APC packs a punch. Unfortunately for APC, when the real election comes, where one man has only one vote, the General would be beaten again, and he'll do what he knows best ... CRY!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by sampeyo: 10:18am On Jan 28, 2015
A NIGERIAN YOUTH WROTE THIS LETTER TO BUHARI
Sir, let us examine your service records. I consider your
generation a very
privileged one, indeed. In 1975 at the age of 33, you were
appointed the Military
Governor of the North-Eastern State, present day Borno &
Yobe states.
In 1976 at the age of 34 you became the Minister for
Petroleum and Natural
Resources. In 1978 at the age of 36 you became the Chairman
of the Nigeria
National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). Today the reverse is
the case. Most
Nigerians at age of 35 are still unemployed and still living
with parents. Many are
still not married. During your time you were already Governor
at this age.
One major reason for this unfortunate turn of events is that
many elders like you
have refused to voluntarily handover the baton to the next
generation. Life should
be a relay race where one runs his race and hands over to the
next. In Nigeria
many elders like you have run their races and are still holding
on tenaciously to
the baton.
But Sir, I have an important question here for you. The
question is simple, MUST
YOU SERVE NIGERIA AS A PRESIDENT ONLY? IS THERE NO
OTHER CAPACITY YOU
CAN SERVE US EXCEPT THE PRESIDENCY? It is very
erroneous to imagine that you
can only serve Nigeria only in one capacity. During the regime
of late General Sani
Abacha, you accepted the appointment to serve as the
Chairman of the then
Petroleum Trust Fund PTF.
The general opinion was that you served faithfully in this
capacity. Well done Sir!
But you never asked Abacha to vacate office for you as your
former subordinate in
the army. Never! In fact that would have been a dangerous
move, if not suicidal.
Rather you served faithfully under your former junior in the
army. Sir, imagine if
you take on another job like the Chairman of EFCC or ICPC or
NDLEA.
Nigerians actually need you to serve in one of these
capacities much more than
they need you in the Presidency. Mere mentioning your name
as Chairman of EFCC
would drive many corrupt men underground. But you
wouldn’t . Either the
Presidency or nothing. When are you going to handover to the
next person? It is
either you do it voluntarily or risk disgrace at the polls. In
1983 at the age of 41,
you became the Head of State.
Most Nigerians in my age have not had the opportunity to
serve, but we still remain
committed to the Nigerian project. You should rather be
graceful to God and to
Nigerians for the numerous opportunities that have come your
way to serve
Nigerians. Others are begging for just one opportunity to
serve. Sir, you have to
accept the stark reality on ground that you have served your
time already.
That is life for you. You run the race, you handover the baton
for others to run, you
cannot hold on to the baton more than is necessary. As a
former head of State you
are already a member of the Council of State Meeting. You
have every avenue to
channel your views across. You don’t necessarily have to be
in a front-line role,
you can serve in an advisory capacity. That is still service.
In conclusion, It is crystal clear that you cannot defeat
President Jonathan in a
free, fair and credible election, even in Katsina State.
Sentiments aside, Jonathan would cruise to a landslide
victory come February 14th,
2015. In fairness to you Sir, any of your Children would pose a
serious challenge to
Jonathan more than yourself.
I do not see Nigerians electing a 72 year old former Head of
state to lead us in this
Digital era. With due respect to you Sir, you belong to the
Analogue age and
therefore, will not fit in as president in this digital era.
This is the blunt truth. Please do not enter the Guinness book
of world records on
a negative note. Losing four consecutive Presidential election
would not augur well
for your reputation. It is in your best interest to assume your
position as an elder
statesman and allow others to serve. Nigeria does not belong
to you alone. It
belongs to us all. copy and post on your wall let it go round,
is time we youth tell
our self the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kachikwu Secures Full Oil Minister Status, Roles As Northern Cabal Kicks Against / Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD / How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.