Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan (38149 Views)

“I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose / Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment / AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by sportskid(m): 7:24am On Jan 28, 2015
You guys should wake up,don't be fooled,there is no way in hell buhari will win this elections,understand the big picture,the tide is against him,I believe a northerner will rule some day but definitely not buhari.I am not against him personally,but the tide is.its an unfortunate truth.Buhari may be or do better than GEJ if giving a chance, but life doesn't work that way.buhari will lose,even if he wins.am sorry guys,THATS THE WAY IT IS

1 Like

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by karkinase(m): 7:25am On Jan 28, 2015
IF AIT like make dem no return back frm d maintenance mode...it doesn't change d mind of d ppl... GMB/OYO 2015
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 28, 2015
It seems i av here some pix to bck up this post

sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by jamst(m): 7:25am On Jan 28, 2015
huh! AIT is buhari hater...mehn! If you watch that their propaganda documentary about buhari, *smh* you go vex & break the tv

2 Likes

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by basty: 7:27am On Jan 28, 2015
I am waiting to see GEJ/PEG in otuoke in May 30 2014 and Fayose in Gaol before September 2015

1 Like

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by jamst(m): 7:28am On Jan 28, 2015
sportskid:
You guys should wake up,don't be fooled,there is no way in hell buhari will win this elections,understand the big picture,the tide is against him,I believe a northerner will rule some day but definitely not buhari.I am not against him personally,but the tide is.its an unfortunate truth.Buhari may be or do better than GEJ if giving a chance, but life doesn't work that way.buhari will lose,even if he wins.am sorry guys,THATS THE WAY IT IS
Keep dreaming oooo

6 Likes

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by adebisiolumide5(m): 7:28am On Jan 28, 2015
Dey can't Stop change!!!!
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Amya(f): 7:32am On Jan 28, 2015
The same poll I tried voting for GEJ but each time met a glitch? I tried up to 5 times and gave up eventually. It's obvious one of the ICT guys is sympathetic to Buhari. There are moles everywhere.

From popular opinion, even if Buhari were to beat GEJ online or not, it would be by a close margin, not 79%.

Buharists, please i advice you don't give yourself false hope.

1 Like

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by xdravy(m): 7:32am On Jan 28, 2015
omenka:
Bwahahahahahaha!! The tin (propaganda documentary) don backfire!!

This is just a tip of the iceberg. By the time Buhari is sworn in as president, they will take down the entire tv station to maintenance mode and not just the website.

Lol. cheesy
dont mind AIT.they have to be careful by now and know that pple needs CHANGE

1 Like

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by edo3(m): 7:33am On Jan 28, 2015
Anytime i see how biased they are, i wish nigerians had not contributed a dime when they were begging us around 1998 when d company ws in debt...some private individuals were even interested in buying it then,,but some good nigerians contributed immensely because it ws d first private station then with good music and interesting programs..Dokpesi forgot so soon..whether they like it or nor,jona is going back to Otueke..

4 Likes

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by philchudi: 7:35am On Jan 28, 2015
Febu 14 all this will be a thing of d past.
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by blackandbold: 7:35am On Jan 28, 2015
Adyrin:
I so p!ty these f00lz that are backing the idiot called GMB!
You think Nigeria is online ba!
Can't wait for FailBuhari 14 to make a post after a very long while of silence!

Buhari is a cheat and a chronic liar!
I wonder how these people called youth of nowadays think!
After 40years you still haven't learnt yur lessons?
I know if Abacha returns from the dead and clamours that he's change you e-rascals would vote him in!
Grow up people don't jump up!
I would be so glad when the court disqualifies Buhari come Feb 12th then I go lafffffffff ehn!

GoodLuck Nigeria!
if I insult u by saying u are using ur skull to think rather than ur brain.....people will say I am an apc agent or e rascals..cos honestly u are not cerebrating at all.oga Jonathan that publicly endorsed stealing is not a cheat abi..but the man that jailed procecuted nwobodo for obvious stealing is a cheat.yet oga Jonathan said the stealing he did was not corruption but mere stealing
who is also a liar..he that lied about MEND initially but now said sometin different? chai there is God oo

2 Likes

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by DaBullIT(m): 7:36am On Jan 28, 2015
omenka:
We can wait. grin

We dey wait ni joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 28, 2015
jamst:
huh! AIT is buhari hater...mehn! If you watch that their propaganda documentary about buhari, *smh* you go vex & break the tv
yea,its annoying,did you break your tv?
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 28, 2015
When the cat is not at home, the mouse feels like a lion
when the small boys that are underage are on ait site pressing their phones, we the real voter are going about our jobs and business.
We shall see on february 14th
God bless Nigeria, God bless the president
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by DaBullIT(m): 7:39am On Jan 28, 2015
Adyrin:

I know if Abacha returns from the dead and clamours that he's change you e-rascals would vote him in!
I would be so glad when the court disqualifies Buhari come Feb 12th then I go lafffffffff ehn!

GoodLuck Nigeria!

[size=16pt]Monkey no fine , him mama like am , Leave us the F00ls alone while we hope to savor the moment, Savor the victory of defeating the stumbling blocks to Nigeria's progress for 16 years , We'll see who laughs and who cries especially when the US Seal team arrests GEJ after they find proof that he sponsored Boko Haram [/size]

7 Likes

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by olaide721(m): 7:39am On Jan 28, 2015
Adyrin:

GoodLuck Nigeria!
See as it is now even if IDIAMIN cme to any party we go vote him in
All we are saying is we want CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by dre11(m): 7:39am On Jan 28, 2015
Just counting days for GEJ to be back to Otuoke

Can't wait for that day with all his masquerade endorsement

1 Like

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by minister2015: 7:40am On Jan 28, 2015
The worst character assassination against GMB had been carried out by PDP, but amazingly turned out to be the utterest fiasco. There is no any campaign of calumny that can be greater that this yet people have resolved to pitch tent with GMB. PDP has spent 35billion dollars, but Nig is generating less than 3000MW despite the so-called privatization. 20billion dollars missing.
Feb. is for GMB/PYO

1 Like

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by DaBullIT(m): 7:40am On Jan 28, 2015
Amya:
The same poll I tried voting for GEJ but each time met a glitch? I tried up to 5 times and gave up eventually. It's obvious one of the ICT guys is sympathetic to Buhari. There are moles everywhere.

From popular opinion, even if Buhari were to beat GEJ online or not, it would be by a close margin, not 79%.

I would refer you to another Nairalander, who recorded himself voting for GEJ 5times and posting it online whereas he could only vote for Buhari once, And YES , the Margin would be very wide, Unless PDP rigs the election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by blackandbold: 7:41am On Jan 28, 2015
Amya:

I wss about asking why is our nairaland ffk(s) not coming up with theories, postulations and inferences with no substantially significant evidences as to why the poll was in favor of ur intimidating oppostion guy.ffks.always find excuses for their failures inother to blur the truth

1 Like

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by udy4real(m): 7:41am On Jan 28, 2015
All u GMB supporters are just day dreaming wait till febuary 14th
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 7:42am On Jan 28, 2015
DaBullIT:

[size=16pt]Monkey no fine , him mama like am , Leave us the F00ls alone while we hope to savor the moment, Savor the victory of defeating the stumbling blocks to Nigeria's progress for 16 years , We'll see who laughs and who cries especially when the US Seal team arrests GEJ after they find proof that he sponsored Boko Haram [/size]
Monkey No Fine, Monkey No fine, Him Mama like am.

GEJ no get Brain, GEJ no get Brain, PEJ still love am.
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by jamst(m): 7:43am On Jan 28, 2015
Ivyluvie2:
yea,its annoying,did you break your tv?
grin i nearly did
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Sanchez01: 7:44am On Jan 28, 2015
Adyrin:

GoodLuck Nigeria!
[b]Please for God sake, quit the ranting! Why are you people so shallow minded And @the bolded, some silly old-minded people like you come here to tell you've seen life and lived through it. Well, I'll tell you I've lived in hell and also lived through it. And yes, I'll vote Abacha if he comes back from the dead to say that he has changed. Jonathan has been in office for how long now? I'm a sane Nigerian and one thing I've noticed is that Mr. President keeps giving his campaign speeches with a piece of paper in his hand. Worst of all, he's still glorifying corruption in his campaigns while we have been blinded along religious and ethnic lines. Anyone but Jonathan will do. And about going to court, you could as well put the issue on your head. It's high time we let the scales fall off our eyes and put wicked sentiments aside. You could be comfortable with GEJ's dictator style if you're eating from his table but we're not.

The likes of you would come online and mention what is supposed to be your rights as one man's achievement. Blinded!

And yes! Goodluck All the best to Nigeria[/b]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Tymax(m): 7:45am On Jan 28, 2015
The build-up to our general elections is too rough.

It's like a motor pack election or something.
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Amya(f): 7:45am On Jan 28, 2015
DaBullIT:

I would refer you to another Nairalander, who recorded himself voting for GEJ 5times and posting it online whereas he could only vote for Buhari once, And YES , the Margin would be very wide, Unless PDP rigs the election

I'm talking about my experience.
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by shamecurls(m): 7:47am On Jan 28, 2015
Adyrin:

GoodLuck Nigeria!

Story for the gods....... #GMB2015

1 Like

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by shamecurls(m): 7:49am On Jan 28, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
Monkey No Fine, Monkey No fine, Him Mama like am.

GEJ no get Brain, GEJ no get Brain, PEJ still love am.

You re very funny.....

1 Like

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 28, 2015
ENIDUROOOOOOO!...no clueless klepto's propaganda can stop #feBUHARI 14!

1 Like

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by jamst(m): 7:52am On Jan 28, 2015
edo3:
Anytime i see how biased they are, i wish nigerians had not contributed a dime when they were begging us around 1998 when d company ws in debt...some private individuals were even interested in buying it then,,but some good nigerians contributed immensely because it ws d first private station then with good music and interesting programs..Dokpesi forgot so soon..whether they like it or nor,jona is going back to Otueke..
I tell ya
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by niggi4life(m): 7:53am On Jan 28, 2015
I have a strong feeling things will surely get better if GMB wins, he would want to do all things to clear his name off bad records and also any possible means to revive the country. At 70+ which kind food im wan chop, which kind cloth im wan wear, or which kind money im wan begin spend? Let's give him a chance. If he messes up we will remove him period.
Concerning lagos also, let's give Jimi Agbaje a chance, if he messes up we comot am, shikena

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Refineries: How Dangote Group Was Chased Away From Rivers – Bobmanuel / CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives / PDP Laments Obasanjo’s Exit, Says Ex-president Rejected Pleas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.