Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,709 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? (8848 Views)

Guys, See Where To Touch A Lady That Will Break Her Defence / 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World / Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? by agoadiv(m): 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
eyeview:
My advice is simple. Do you want to be having sex with her? Marry her. Do the noble thing,go to her father's house and with your people do the necessary marriage rites. It is also necessary that you put a ring around her finger and walk her down the isle. If you don't want to do those,please let her go. She is somebody's daughter
ur so harsh oooso somebody's daughter doesn't have sex
Re: How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? by agoadiv(m): 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mathematical:
Sex ,sex,sex,...must you have sex with her?its obvious you don't want her,you just want to have her cookies..all iz well with You.....
mummy no vex
Re: How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? by apparentlylaw(m): 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
Wife her and U wuld chop the food u are looking for ...Since Sex is now a food

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? by agoadiv(m): 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
xynerise:

Ora'l sex? Nah! Trust me that can lead him to rapi'ng her. Kpekus and mouth are different wella grin

@ op. If you can't hold sex again and you respect her principle, then do what you have to do to relief the "conjigal" pains and disorder you face daily. Get a side chic or probably seek advice from the Vaseline crew. On a serious note, I won't advise you to keep holding yourself because I know what you are going through and that will make me a Pharisee grin. Tell her the torture you are facing and if she insist on keeping her words, move to plan B lipsrsealed
nice advice

although u cracked ma rib with ur 1st n 2nd sentence
Re: How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? by agoadiv(m): 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Let her catch you self servicing urself.loool maybe she wil allow u to hav sex wit her grin
hahahahahahahaha..wish i knew how to self service
Re: How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? by agoadiv(m): 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
xynerise:

Some agreement are sometimes made under duress, emotional duress in this context. My guy no wan lose the babe na
exactly
Re: How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? by agoadiv(m): 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
jomile:
wen u dey make d promise u no for once think say konji fit kill
una no go kill me...hhhhhahhahahahaahabahahababbhah
Re: How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? by agoadiv(m): 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Easier said than done!

Like I said before he shouldn't force her.

But it's not bad if he applies some seduction...if she refuses then he should know that she's strong on her stance.

I guess that's the solution the Op is looking for but nobody is giving it to him,,rather he's being bashed.

undecided
......she is de DON'T TOUCH MY ONSHORE N OFFSHORE type
Re: How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? by agoadiv(m): 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
kaycexx:
As hard as finding dy/dx

Tell her ther advantages of sex and also the disadvantages, but back up your points with protection after telling her the disavantages.

Tell her y u will want to have sex with her even go ahead quoting the bible '' sex brings abond between the two people'' buh dats for married people grin buh it brings a bond.

Tell her how much you love her sats why u don't want to force her, promise her you won't leave her e.t.c

But Dat's how some girls we start saying team virgin until marriage and end up been lesbians..... SMH
sooo right....Thanks
Re: How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
agoadiv:
wonderful nairalands,i just wanna go straight to the point...

av been dating dis gurl for sometimes now.before she accepted me,she told me to promise her dat if we get to date dat sex is outta de booki didn't promise but i rada promised her that i won't try sex until she agrees to it...and am de kind of guy that u can hold me by my word..

now i nid sex from her and i nid it like seriously and de vexation am passing through is dat when we have a heated conversation abt sex,at last wen am getting angry she just say 'NO SEX N REMEMBER, U WON'T FORCE ME TO DO IT' ....in my house ooo...

pls how do i convince her?do i force her?cos she comes to ma house regularly or do i just..............go with ur ideas??

I think U have two options:

1. Walk away, except u like a sexless relationship.

2. Get a fucck-mate to release d sexual tension while u keep her as a gist-mate. If I were I wd stop bringing her to my house, she will get d message: "If u dont want sex, stop coming to ma house! We can always hang out."

Lubbish!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? by agoadiv(m): 11:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
obongproff:

I think U have two options:

1. Walk away, except u like a sexless relationship.

2. Get a fucck-mate to release d sexual tension while u keep her as a gist-mate. If I were I wd stop bringing her to my house, she will get d message: "If u dont want sex, stop coming to ma house! We can always hang out."

Lubbish!
thanks bro
Re: How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? by kaziblake(f): 11:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
maybe she want to keep her virginity till u guys get married, so respect her decision

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? by dicksonxtreme(m): 12:14am On Jan 29, 2015
Dude be wise ni... I'm sure dah gurl de chop somewhere else jhor... She de ping pong you...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? by Engrpj(m): 2:09am On Jan 29, 2015
Bros.. D same tin happen to me..I serve this Beb 4 about 9 months. she refused to have sex wit me....I was patient enough to cajole and talk sense into her...Now am enjoying d fruit of my labour grin grin grin.
na just to dey Kolobi
Re: How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? by Lovexme(m): 8:43am On Jan 29, 2015
agoadiv:
bro u knw naija babes naaa...AM A VIRGIN

tongue

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? by agoadiv(m): 9:54am On Jan 29, 2015
Engrpj:
Bros.. D same tin happen to me..I serve this Beb 4 about 9 months. she refused to have sex wit me....I was patient enough to cajole and talk sense into her...Now am enjoying d fruit of my labour grin grin grin.
na just to dey Kolobi
hahahahahahahahaha no b smal fruit of ur labour
Re: How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? by Clarakings(f): 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
My candid advice is this; sex is not the ultimate and besides pre-marital sex is a sin. Whatever her reasons are, you should respect it. Limit the number of times both of you stay alone, you too can spend time outdoor. That she is ready does not make pre-marital sex right. Rather learn the art of self-control, you have everything to gain. Goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? by Classicalmusic: 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
agoadiv:

av been dating dis gurl for sometimes now.before she accepted me,she told me to promise her dat if we get to date dat sex is outta de booki didn't promise but i rada promised her that i won't try sex until she agrees to it...and am de kind of guy that u can hold me by my word..

now i nid sex from her and i nid it like seriously and de vexation am passing through is dat when we have a heated conversation abt sex,at last wen am getting angry she just say 'NO SEX N REMEMBER, U WON'T FORCE ME TO DO IT' ....in my house ooo...

pls how do i convince her?do i force her?cos she comes to ma house regularly or do i just..............go with ur ideas??
Lol, shame on you. Don't you have something else to do? Others are working hard and you're here thinking about going to bed with a woman.

Lol, i will certainly cut off your dicck. Well, to answer your question, she feels it's not yet time to sleep with you. She wants a possible relationship to marriage and so, wouldn't want to jeopardize it.

Treat her good and talk about marriage and future kids with her being mom. While you're dad cheesy

Introduce her to your family, if you have a sister, it's an added advantage. Let her get together with your family and she'll give it to you naturally. Please you can only do all these if you're thinking of tying the knot with this chick later. But if you don't want to, do not go far with her. Just let her go if you can't control your sexual urge.

Hope my advice helps.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
zick19:
force her, she will enjoy as soon as ur joystick has been connected to her cpu bt no be me give u d idea ooo
In one word that's RAPE!!!!!! Wicked Soul
Re: How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
give her weed
Re: How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
agoadiv:

Rape her na!
Na so e grip you reach!

Mtssheeeew!

The girl must be a real fool not to have run for her life by now.
Re: How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? by fejioguma(f): 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
if you truly love her you won't force or break her.

angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? by agoadiv(m): 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
sexyseun:
In one word that's RAPE!!!!!! Wicked Soul
seun,ur pic alone can make a guy rape u n leta u call him wicked
Re: How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
jemimaa01:
force her shocked....if u want sex from her that bad then u shld put a ring on it,that should do d trick,and if u aren't goin to do that,then guy u just have to chill till she comes around...afterall you were aware of the no sex stance before you two started out...

btw,sex is overrated...don't overpush it...cheesy
which 1 u dey talk sef, force am, no overpush am, e dey overrated? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
fejioguma:
if you truly love her you won't force or break her.

why? angry
Re: How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? by ugojamali(m): 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
You date a gal who clearly told you no sex. The best thing for you to do is to strip nak.end in front of her every time she visits... Get a load of soap and jerk off in front of her like there's no tomorrow.

You date a gal who clearly told you no sex and you're here to complain? What do you think naira land is for? To moan about your failures?

Remember if you rape her.. A possible jail term awaits you. Do the needful and leave the relationship or you may find yourself in far worse trouble.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
Your gf is d one dat needs advice
She needs to stay away from you before you rape her.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? by Precious14: 10:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
kaycexx:
As hard as finding dy/dx

Tell her ther advantages of sex and also the disadvantages, but back up your points with protection after telling her the disavantages.

Tell her y u will want to have sex with her even go ahead quoting the bible '' sex brings abond between the two people'' buh dats for married people grin buh it brings a bond.

Tell her how much you love her sats why u don't want to force her, promise her you won't leave her e.t.c

But Dat's how some girls we start saying team virgin until marriage and end up been lesbians..... SMH

hmmmmm.....this is somewhat misleading
Re: How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? by Precious14: 10:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
Clarakings:
My candid advice is this; sex is not the ultimate and besides pre-marital sex is a sin. Whatever her reasons are, you should respect it. Limit the number of times both of you stay alone, you too can spend time outdoor. That she is ready does not make pre-marital sex right. Rather learn the art of self-control, you have everything to gain. Goodluck.

very well said
Re: How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? by agoadiv(m): 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
chidyhels:
Your gf is d one dat needs advice
She needs to stay away from you before you rape her.
see,did i tell u i was a rapist? sadno just vex me ooo
Re: How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
blublahd:

which 1 u dey talk sef, force am, no overpush am, e dey overrated? undecided
I mean dont force her now,I was just surprised that he even considered it,hence my smileys.....then I meant sex is definitely overrated so he shouldn't make it seem like the end of the world because she's saying no...I hope u now understandundecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? by dudesexy1111(m): 12:10am On Jan 30, 2015
Konji is a bastard... But girls why una dey do us like dis as if una knw dey enjoy am SMH... Dude agbeg free de girl one day de tin go hold de girl na she go dey beg....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Comes You Know When A Guy Is Cumin? / I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. / How Would You Choose, Nigerian Man Or Ghanian Men ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.