Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships (100250 Views)

When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex / Reasons Why Ladies Like Se*x But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by tosyne2much(m): 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
agoadiv:
olodo!!!u de find husband for nairaland
lwkmd rofmlao grin

Guy calm down now

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
elantraceey:

i'm not

Mtchew,u dey that list oh,forming one thing one thing yet u don blow oh
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by KingTom(m): 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
100Cents:

The biggest lie from the pit of hell.

After making up my mind that the deed will be done that day. This girl just came up with this useless story, " My period dropped on my way to ur house "...

Why must it be on her way to my house ? O boy, I was so confused. The same girl later called me mumu and told me that i should have kept trying..

When another girl came up with the same story. I told her, " Story for the gods ".. I get borehole for house if you need water to bath..
Guy you no well I swear grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by bayocanny: 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
KingTom:
No I bin wan lick the thing, na hin blood pour enter my mouth undecided
Ah tie baje
Omo before u make it in life u go suffer oo
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by tosyne2much(m): 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
City44:
200% true! The Op has said it all.
thanks bro grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by joseph1832(m): 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

See ya head.
Like powerbank.
Is it not where you want it to reach 8-10 sub headings you end up repeating some? grin

All this your research and survey, do you mind telling this honourable house were you conducted them? angry

And someone will be saying I like picking on someone!

God is watching you in 3D!.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by joseph1832(m): 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
thanks bro grin
Even though the OP is a certified virgin . shocked shocked shocked
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Raemhure001(m): 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
iceberylin:
2,6,9 are same undecided
As in eh....i just dey look am
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by tosyne2much(m): 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

See ya head.
Like powerbank.
Is it not where you want it to reach 8-10 sub headings you end up repeating some? grin

All this your research and survey, do you mind telling this honourable house were you conducted them? angry

I made use of questionnaires and random sampling method wink
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by bayocanny: 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
See as the 0P open gehs yansh for here, I just dey laugh since
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Otunbakay(m): 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

see question like you really know me .
lemme ask a question if your girlfriend initiates sex most of the time what will you think of her ? be sincere

You didn't answer my question yet you are asking me question. Anyhow, nobody says a lady should always initiate it, but then, if you have the urge and you have a guy/husband do not pretend, go for the kill, it won't change a thing.

As for your question it is almost not possible for that to happen because men are known to have higher libido. And if it thus happen so be it. You are meant to meet each others need. Know yourselves. Understanding each other is the key.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
Alezy:
She loves moi.
although the question is not really for you but you are not sincere .

be sincere
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
Otunbakay:

You didn't answer my question yet you are asking me question. Anyhow, nobody says a lady should always initiate it, but then, if you have the urge and you have a guy/husband do not pretend, go for the kill, it won't change a thing.

As for your question it is almost not possible for that to happen because men are known to have higher libido. And if it thus happen so be it. You are meant to meet each others need. Know yourselves. Understanding each other is the key.
you are not answering my question either. What will u think of her?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
terrymason:
****** necessary evil u can't do without...
tongue
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Otunbakay(m): 10:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

Nothing! I will only respect and appreciate her openness
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
I wonder what the counter thread topic will look like...something like this "Reasons why guys like sex but pretend they hate it in relationships" hahahaha, alas! Guys always love and want sex and they dont pretend otherwise. Lool. Oya make una go create counter thread. grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
Otunbakay:

Nothing! I will only respect and appreciate her openness
like seriously?

if you say so.

but not all guys reason that way. some will think shez a slut
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Alezy(m): 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

although the question is not really for you but you are not sincere .

be sincere
Omg...wats there to be sincere abt? Wait, if i initiate sex n ur the gurl wud u think bad abt me? If u wont, why will i? As a mata of fact, its vry romantic of a lady initiatin sex when she needs it.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by intergral(m): 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mathematical:
Tosyne .m tired of romance jere...
your username called my attention, are a mathematician?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by passionate88: 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

coming from the saint. Am sad embarassed
Not a saint, neither am I a sinner
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
passionate88:
Not a saint, neither am I a sinner
hmmmmmmmm. so who are you to pass judgment
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by tosyne2much(m): 10:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
joseph1832:
Even though the OP is a certified virgin . shocked shocked shocked
do me a favour, pls don't ever quote me again.. Why quoting me after all the hatred and beef against me ?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=tosyne2much post=30218129][/quote]

Bros, u don fail this time around o. You said 10 reasons only to make available just 9. Abi wetin to write complete am 10 no dey brain again?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by joseph1832(m): 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
do me a favour, pls don't ever quote me again.. Why quoting me after all the hatred and beef against me ?
Hatred?, beef? Dude I don't have or feel any of what you mentioned. I don't hate you and I certainly know that I am not beefing you.

Just so you should know, don't believe anyone who speak against you hates you or is beefing you, those kind of belief and thoughts are for feeble minded people, rather, ask the reason for their actions.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
Cutehector4u:
trust me, if a girl dats a virgin realy realy is into u, she won't mind gvn up her virginity. Unless if she is a winch. Loool
give up or What Did u Just say? If I hear..
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by joseph1832(m): 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
RedBenson:

Bros, u don fail this time around o. You said 10 reasons only to make available just 9. Abi wetin to write complete am 10 no dey brain again?
E be like say the guy run out of ideas oh! May be him go modify am soonest. grin.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
joseph1832:
E be like say the guy run out of ideas oh! May be him go modify am soonest. grin.

I sure say him brain fail am. Lol

Firsteva, you fall my hands big time.

*vexing*
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
yettybaby112:

give up or What Did u Just say? If I hear..
u will soon hear. By the tym one guy sweep u off ur feet, u wil fall wit a loud thud. And wat a great fall it would be. grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by joseph1832(m): 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
I made use of questionnaires and random sampling method wink
Kachisbarbie asked where you conducted the research, not how, there's a difference.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by naijaboiy: 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
emusmith:
Nice one, op, Tosyne. You're "gifted" in this area sha cheesy

Naijaboiy, Kachis... I greet thee all cheesy
Oga at the top I hail the too smiley
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Tymax(m): 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

Lol. You be lawyer?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Reallymilky(f): 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
Cutehector4u:
trust me, if a girl dats a virgin realy realy is into u, she won't mind gvn up her virginity. Unless if she is a winch. Loool

What u txted is plain rubish! No matter how much d love is,a principled lady wil nt part wit her virginity.. Love Ko, love ni

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.