Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships (100237 Views)

When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex / Reasons Why Ladies Like Se*x But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
Tymax:

Lol. You be lawyer?
was just asking a question joor
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
Reallymilky:

What u txted is plain rubish! No matter how much d love is,a principled lady wil nt part wit her virginity.. Love Ko, love ni
looool oh comon, dr are millions of I used to be a virgin ladies out dr . Thr is always a first time!
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by joseph1832(m): 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
RedBenson:

I sure say him brain fail am. Lol

Firsteva, you fall my hands big time.

*vexing*
Thank God say nahim brain fail am oh! If na him diick him go don run come your thread dey ask for help!.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
Cutehector4u:
u will soon hear. By the tym one guy sweep u off ur feet, u wil fall wit a loud thud. And wat a great fall it would be. grin
and if it doesn't happen?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Tymax(m): 11:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

was just asking a question joor
And u kept asking and asking. grin Tough babe.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by braindamage(m): 11:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
KingTom:
No I bin wan lick the thing, na hin blood pour enter my mouth undecided
..Dude..

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
ritababe:
the only reason I form is to know if the guy is mature enough

And later u cry of been used n dumped by a mature playboy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
yettybaby112:

and if it doesn't happen?
it will unless u r plannin to become a reverend sister.. Or r u ? wink
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
Tymax:

And u kept asking and asking. grin Tough babe.
although i know he lied. i just had to let go cos am not too good with the thread sef

walks out of thread angrily
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by KingTom(m): 11:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
braindamage:
..Dude..
Dude, it was just a joke grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
elantraceey:
I like sex but i hate premarital sex!!!
Dont tell me u re a virgin? grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by tosyne2much(m): 11:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
RedBenson:

Bros, u don fail this time around o. You said 10 reasons only to make available just 9. Abi wetin to write complete am 10 no dey brain again?
Oga Benson abeg nor vex oooooh, na forget I forget ooooo grin

No worry, 2moro own go reach 10... Hehehe
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by teeghurl(f): 11:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
elantraceey:
I like sex but i hate premarital sex!!!
are you married? If no, dt means u must have had d premarital sex u claimed to hate for you to love it. Dt wld amount to Hypocrisy of d highest order undecided

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by passionate88: 11:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

hmmmmmmmm. so who are you to pass judgment
I am not passing judgement, just stating the fact... Hope you saw that thread on fp? Where the wife cheating on her husband with a dirty janitor for God knows how long
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
teeghurl:
are you married? If no, dt means u must have had d premarital sex u claimed to hate for you to love it. Dt wld amount to Hypocrisy of d highest order undecided
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
passionate88:
I am not passing judgement, just stating the fact... Hope you saw that thread on fp? Where the wife cheating on her husband with a dirty janitor for God knows how long
hmmmmmm and men don't cheat, right ?
pls dont quote me again i know your type . You think less of women and crucify them whenever they make mistake while men can do whatever please them.

smh
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oga at the top I hail the too smiley

How we dey na..cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by tosyne2much(m): 11:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mathematical:
what's your aim.
huge traffic things ni jawe wink
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by teeghurl(f): 11:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
emusmith:

How we dey na..cheesy
goan slp angry
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by naijaboiy: 11:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
emusmith:

How we dey na..cheesy
Fine o!

You don open another thread yet? grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Fine o!

You don open another thread yet? grin

LoL... Oh boy, you be spirit? I just open sef... after today's bashing, lol
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Mathematical(f): 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
huge traffic things ni jawe wink

NO wonder
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by mirexxx(f): 11:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
teeghurl:
she might have done it once and hated it.

free d babe na
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by naijaboiy: 11:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
emusmith:

LoL... Oh boy, you be spirit? I just open sef... after today's bashing, lol
Lol..you know say dem no fit praise you every time. Once in a while bashing go happen. cheesy

I don book space for that thread sef grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Moana(f): 11:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
Number 4 has more to do with turning her on as opposed to her feeling like she is doing a favour for you. Girls take longer to get turned on and the last thing they want is someone just laying her down before she is really ready for it. All the touching touching will be getting her in the mood
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by tosyne2much(m): 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mathematical:

NO wonder
so you yet to tell me why you are fed up of the romance section
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Mathematical(f): 11:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
so you yet to tell me why you are fed up of the romance section

Just fed up.. guess its just too much
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol..you know say dem no fit praise you every time. Once in a while bashing go happen. cheesy

I don book space for that thread sef grin

LoL... I totally understand cheesy... Constructive Criticism is necessary...
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 29, 2015
dokunbam:
The part of beg for s*ex

I can't beg for it lailai

I will even do as if my mind no dey,

I like women(no homo) but I hate it wen u dey form all those shakara.

I think am a secondary virgin
Lol

cheesy

I swear! You just read my mind! if the thing too dey hungry me, i'd rather masturbate in front of you discreetly and rub the semen on your face or mouth afterward if possible.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Jok3r(m): 1:00am On Jan 29, 2015
Nice. [quote author=tosyne2much post=30218129][/quote]
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by ayokunlei(m): 1:44am On Jan 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
you won't understand.. I can't achieve my aim if I do it that way.

yes Tosyne. i understand you, some pple dont like reading alot of messages, dey wl rather read the points.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by ayokunlei(m): 1:54am On Jan 29, 2015
elantraceey:

Who is going about looking for people to like them in the first place?

Sorry dear i'm always true to myself , you don't need to like me .

yea, It happens that way, I mean whatsoever one says about oneself to pple, they will still criticise one's opinion, though critical thoughts are normal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

How I Fuc,k Mama Nkechi Oversized Puss¥, Sex Story (adults Only) / Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.