Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,197 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships (100244 Views)

When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex / Reasons Why Ladies Like Se*x But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by berryworld: 9:32am On Jan 29, 2015
Yes ladies love sex a lot,and dem sabi lie well well too,dere's dis lady I hve slept with yet she keeps telling her sista dat she had neva had sex with me.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by CaptainGeneral1(m): 9:41am On Jan 29, 2015
Sex is natural, you can like it and still be a virgin. Why is it that when u guys never had sex, you are so desperate and eager to do it. Before the first time I had sex, I knew sex is sweet so I like it.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 29, 2015
firstEVA:
I went offline at a time, I have sent you a mail though. Good morning

Check ur mail.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Lovexme(m): 9:55am On Jan 29, 2015
timota:
which one, Obasanjo's own?

Craig's List
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 29, 2015
mirexxx:
ok wat are u saying

grin Rib cracking!!!
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 29, 2015
CaptainGeneral1:
Sex is natural, you can like it and still be a virgin. Why is it that when u guys never had sex, you are so desperate and eager to do it. Before the first time I had sex, I knew sex is sweet so I like it.

Nonsense! You were only eager to have it because you heard it was sweet, not because you liked it.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by olareed(m): 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
elantraceey:
I like sex but i hate premarital sex!!!
most often times,dat likeness doesn't allow us wait till marriage....wait ke,it is wat we like na...#wink
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by hensben(m): 12:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Votukpa(m): 12:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
ritababe:
the only reason I form is to know if the guy is mature enough

Im curious. How would you ascertain his maturity by forming? How would mature guy respond?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Penboy: 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
mirexxx:
ok wat are u saying
lol!

#And she haf A1 in her waec(eng) oo
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by mirexxx(f): 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
Penboy:
lol!

#And she haf A1 in her waec(eng) oo
I didn't get A1
don't quote me again
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by JoeCutie(m): 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
elantraceey:
I like sex but i hate premarital sex!!!
Tracey!!! So you like sex?! shocked undecided embarassed tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
kazzamaks28:
Only the last reason is true,we guys are at fault,wen women admit they like sex,we always treat dem without respect,liKe trash.

Seriously!!!
That's a fact! High five!
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by elantraceey(f): 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
JoeCutie:
Tracey!!! So you like sex?! shocked undecided embarassed tongue grin

grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
elantraceey:

I didn't want to reply any one on this thread again but since you are a lady let me ask you this question , before the first time you had sex didn't you have a sound knowledge of it , didn't you know whether you're going to like it or not ?

Haven't you seen thing you like without tasting them ?

Na wa o

PS: Deduce any thing from this post at your own peril undecided
simply tell them you try it out in your dream thats how you knew it is sweet tongue btw whats the peril? undecided
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by tosyne2much(m): 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ebiz12:

Seriously!!!
That's a fact! High five!
That's a fact abi ? Because he stated the reason why you hide the fact that you love sex abi ? wink [/i]
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
mirexxx:
I didn't get A1
don't quote me again

Chisos
So you failed english

*mouth open wide*
Na wa ooooo

#PEACE
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by mirexxx(f): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
kevinberry:

Chisos
So you failed english

*mouth open wide*
Na wa ooooo

#PEACE
mumu cheesy
c flies in ya maut grin
so if i don't get A i can't get B

#peace#
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Jasperwhizz(m): 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
Pre-marital sex is sin.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
mirexxx:
mumu cheesy
c flies in ya maut grin
so if i don't get A i can't get B

#peace#

No no
You must have an A

#PEACE
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Penboy: 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
mirexxx:
I didn't get A1
don't quote me again
Lolz, ain't talking about you nah.
The other lady you quoted, spilling trash.

Okay, i quoted you. undecided
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by mirexxx(f): 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
Penboy:

Lolz, ain't talking about you nah.
The other lady you quoted, spilling trash.

Okay, i quoted you. undecided
den u shud av quoted her undecided
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by komek(m): 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
teeghurl:
are you married? If no, dt means u must have had d premarital sex u claimed to hate for you to love it. Dt wld amount to Hypocrisy of d highest order undecided

Hypocrisy is synonymous to women everywhere in Africa.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by ritababe(f): 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
silversonuc:

i don notice u for dis nairaland, she go like f....k ehn

grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by ritababe(f): 5:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
Adikam:
Are u a twins?

no, why do u ask?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by ritababe(f): 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
JideTheBlogger:

And later u cry of been used n dumped by a mature playboy grin grin

na u sabi
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by ritababe(f): 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
terrymason:
okay, if the guy is mature what are the signs he will postray?

signs of maturity
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by ritababe(f): 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
dancok:
Edo girl! i know say u go like am,hmmm OBO.

grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by ritababe(f): 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
Kingsasian:
then how do u knw if he is matured enough?

he will show maturity
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by ritababe(f): 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
Gynacologist:
mature fo toto mata again?

how u dey
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by ritababe(f): 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
PerfectFortune:

You mean you want to know if he's a gentleman. Nice one

Know you must register a comment here, why I follow you. Always saying it as it is

na so na bros, i just dey throway wetin dey my mind
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by PerfectFortune: 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
ritababe:

na so na bros, i just dey throway wetin dey my mind

I dey with you Rita baby, na you sure pass...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / How I Fuc,k Mama Nkechi Oversized PussĀ„, Sex Story (adults Only) / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.