Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,138 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love (67549 Views)

10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by samuelfemo(m): 10:27am On Jan 29, 2015
Ok
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by obowunmi(m): 10:28am On Jan 29, 2015
What about the man who has no future plans for you yet introduces you to his mom, sister, entire family, friends..

You never jam sharp guy. undecided undecided grin
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by XBLadez: 10:28am On Jan 29, 2015
Lie! Guys can do everything the Op mentioned they avoid, even to the point of impregnating their girls, and still refuse to marry them
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by bado10(m): 10:29am On Jan 29, 2015
embarassedWe don hear. NEXT
We don hear. NEXT
We don hear. NEXT
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by Leez(m): 10:32am On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=Oye50 post=30227187][/quote]
Counter thread loading
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by richidinho(m): 10:33am On Jan 29, 2015
My babe always demand for sex

According to her "my rod is big and orgasm is as sure as GEJ winning 2015 election
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by Revolva(m): 10:38am On Jan 29, 2015
Umm all dis one na lie for girls....girls want hot banging. ooookkkk and get paid
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by Leez(m): 10:38am On Jan 29, 2015
obowunmi:
What about the man who has no future plans for you yet introduces you to his mom, sister, entire family, friends..

You never jam sharp guy. undecided undecided grin
No mind op,he's a learner

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by abiolag(m): 10:42am On Jan 29, 2015
obongproff:
Okay we don hear. But seriously, of wot use is love without sex? Of wot use is a relationship without sex?

Abeg help me ask him oo
No. 5 point got me grin hurry hurry tin cos 'no time to check time' grin
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by ONESS: 10:50am On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=Oye50 post=30227187][/quote] Chai i was so naive i could not detect these 7 things when i was dead in love with a guy in the past. i tried to make him show me some romantic interest to no avail. well its in the past now.
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by ghostwritter(m): 10:57am On Jan 29, 2015

OP....
U are a betrayal, u just broke the 'guys codu of flirting.
Chai!!!.....oloribùruku ni e faaaa

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:59am On Jan 29, 2015
obongproff:
Okay we don hear. But seriously, of wot use is love without sex? Of wot use is a relationship without sex?

That's the way doG wants it.
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by watchindelta(m): 11:03am On Jan 29, 2015
u dn burn cable jor. check this thread out by ghanian prophet kofi www.nairaland.com/2119509/nigeria-falls-it-affects-africa-prophet
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by maylisa(f): 11:05am On Jan 29, 2015
FACT
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by woodcock(m): 11:07am On Jan 29, 2015
Of the 7 points, I agree with just 2 of them.
>doesn't want to know about your personal life and taking you out.... Like he said, someone who wants a relationship would love to know EVERY detail, and would love to show you off whenever he can. All the other points are quite negligible
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 29, 2015
I don't understand. ........

so many girls now wants sex for the first time
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by LastProphet: 11:10am On Jan 29, 2015
But dont some ladies just want only sex and no ties? Must it always end in love? I have met ladies that only wanted sex from some dude and didnt want a relationship, so if a guy and a lady agree on just sex and no ties is it wrong? Or is the OP saying ladies only open their legs when they assume you love them, hence the reason why guys have to tow that line in order to get them? This country still has a long long way to go and the cheap attitude of nigerian guys isnt helping their bargain at all in the romance market. Am surprised its already an established fact that ITS ONLY GUYS THAT WANT SEX, is that true? THAT IS THE GREATEST LIE EVER TOLD BY THE WOMENFOLK and its only ignorant men that fall for that. If you are a young guy here on this thread, quote me anywhere that GIRLS REALLY REALLY LIKE SEX AS MUCH IF NOT MORE THAN GUYS!!! The only difference is that the guys are lead to believe by cultural persuasion that its their duty to initiate and BEG for all relationships. Travel to Europe or South America once and u will understand what i mean in less than a week. Do you know why women flock after celibate priests? Story for another day jor

2 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by woodcock(m): 11:10am On Jan 29, 2015
richidinho:

According to her "my rod is big and orgasm is as sure as GEJ winning 2015 election
Ooh.. Never happening.. Yea?
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by toniaangel(f): 11:10am On Jan 29, 2015
Nice n intrestin write up op... Bt I hv a little confussing question to ask bt I need matured ans from anyone. even op if u can help me with good ans will be happy.
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by oloworulz(m): 11:11am On Jan 29, 2015
U ppul should be careful with topics u post here. My babe has refused to have sex with me since I introduced her to nairaland . U ppul should caution dis rubbish list.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by snowprince59(m): 11:14am On Jan 29, 2015
Aii! Nice! But I disagree with d sexual aspect of your delineation. I personally like to play (sexually) with my dates. And ofcus, I dnt mingle with girls I dnt like. So, does playing with her (sexually) means I dnt like her? I think nat. Sex plays a crucial role in a healthy relationship; neva ignore that fact.

SNOWPRINCE
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by UjSizzle(f): 11:14am On Jan 29, 2015
dovelike:
Lol. I think this topic should be re-stated the other way round. cheesy cheesy . Boys don dey worry nowadays.
grin
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by woodcock(m): 11:18am On Jan 29, 2015
richidinho:

Ooh.. Never happening.. Yea?
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by ghostwritter(m): 11:19am On Jan 29, 2015
This is the.main reason that I have refused to introduce some of my babes to dis nairaland....owon oloshi
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by ghostwritter(m): 11:24am On Jan 29, 2015
toniaangel:
Nice n intrestin write up op... Bt I hv a little confussing question to ask bt I need matured ans from anyone. even op if u can help me with good ans will be happy.
***skip formality****
Babe can we hook-up?
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by mrsamuel75(m): 11:25am On Jan 29, 2015
noted. Abeg i need pin mouth charger
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by iPrevail(m): 11:31am On Jan 29, 2015
Wow.. didn't realize people still had interest in falling in love. undecided

Could it be I'm still living in the past... what year is this Please? undecided
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by AmaechiLinus(m): 11:32am On Jan 29, 2015
Love comes first b4 sex. To me i can't have sex with whom i don't love.
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by lakside000: 11:52am On Jan 29, 2015
no 1 heat me like rock angry

but OP, dont u know dat ladies want sex nowadays dan anything?
there was dis my girl dat we did the rough rider on sunday, i mean dis pass sunday, she has been calling since tuesday now that she want me to come and service her again shocked shocked shocked
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by Nicklaus(m): 11:57am On Jan 29, 2015
Op I don't know about you but I really can't have sex with someone I can't out. The reason I can't take her out will deter me from having sex with her. I think the problem with most guys is the "no be that one I wan chop" mentality.
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by olympus121: 11:57am On Jan 29, 2015
Oye50:

Chei bros nawa o. You sabi me b4 ni? My own na zip up till wedding o grin
Chei bros nawa o. You sabi me b4 ni? My own na zip up till wedding o
Abia!
Re: 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love by Nicklaus(m): 11:58am On Jan 29, 2015
Op I don't know about you but I really can't have sex with someone I can't out. The reason I can't take her out will deter me from having sex with her. I think the problem with most guys is the "no be that one I wan chop" mentality. But you are correct on all account.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday With Ben Murray-Bruce & Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.