Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

PDP Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) (24961 Views)

Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos / Amaechi & Wike Unite At A Town Hall Meeting In Rivers (Photos) / Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by Francon(f): 7:52am On Jan 29, 2015
Sai GEJ
Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by Dejohnbull: 7:53am On Jan 29, 2015
ceo4eva:
More Photos...
See real pictures not crusade photos
Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by Bifwoli: 7:55am On Jan 29, 2015
GEJ is popular everywhere just like brand Cocacola.
Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by RYANAYO(m): 7:55am On Jan 29, 2015
Sex secrets of Nigerian wife in the US uploaded to Youtube

When the video was shown to the husband, his initial reaction was to dismiss the whole scene as a concocted fairy-tale- a sick joke that his haters had pulled, to embarrass and diminish him. How could his wife who had given him four beautiful kids and was there for him as ‘the rock of Gibraltar’ be caught in such a lurid act? His wife was a respected member of the Nigerian community in Maryland, United States and was the hardworking and successful manager of nurses in a reputable Washington DC hospital. But what he didn’t understand was that the video he was being shown had already gone viral and practically every member of the Nigerian community spread all over the continental United States had viewed it several times and were all shocked and filled with righteous indignation over such an embarrassing conduct by an otherwise happily married woman. The video, recorded by a sick and depraved lover of the Nigerian-American nurse, had shown the woman, her face clearly in view and well defined, in various stages of intimacy and to imagine a husband looking at the video of his wife in intimate moments with another man and having the same video seen by millions of people was too much for him to handle. He was seized by a paroxysm of anger and dread and went into shock. The wife, too, having known that the jig was up, was said to have also become suicidal and had to be kept for observation in hospital with the possibility of losing all that she had worked for in the United States- her marriage, her career and her children’s love and adoration, simply because she had allowed fleeting sexual emotions to dominate her thought process. continue reading and watch video at : http://sharebitemag..com/2015/01/sx-secrets-of-nigerian-wife-in-us.html#ixzz3QBolp5hD
Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by dj187: 7:57am On Jan 29, 2015
JECBOSS:

LIAR! U think say na crusade pictures

Amaechi's Crowd in d same stadium

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by otokx(m): 7:59am On Jan 29, 2015
Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by kodded(m): 8:01am On Jan 29, 2015
Hahaha I thought ameachi said that rivers state belong to apc ?...............but what am seeing here today is something else o.............willnt be surprise if rivers give buhari 0.2% vote.........that one amechi head will be cut off

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by emeka2847: 8:02am On Jan 29, 2015
Government of insecurity, impunity, poverty, unemployment, corruption, hunger etc etc etc

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 8:03am On Jan 29, 2015
kodded:
Hahaha I thought ameachi said that rivers state belong to apc ?...............but what am seeing here today is something else o.............willnt be surprise if rivers give buhari 0.2% vote.........that one amechi head will be cut off

Buhari recorded more crowd than Jonathan in both Imo and Rivers States.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by kodded(m): 8:03am On Jan 29, 2015
dj187:

I could see the auditorium as green as nigeria flag..........why dint they feel that side.....

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by KwoiZabo(m): 8:03am On Jan 29, 2015
When you see people on uniforms at rallies it shows that the party is coordinated and fully on ground at the wards level. That is the way political rallies are too in advanced countries, Forget about the crowd in Buhari's rallies, elections are won when you have mobilizers and reps at the grass root level. GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by Htown64(m): 8:03am On Jan 29, 2015
otokx:

Don't try so hard; show us the pictures when Sambo, Wike, Patience and finally Goodluck were speaking. It was live on AIT, half empty stadium with people still leaving.
Don't mind them... Even one of the speakers attested to it by telling Mr president that if he was here earlier around 1pm that the stadium was fill to capacity and overflowing. That's one of the evidence of a paid supporter, on like that of GMB that people waited till 11pm to receive him in one of the northern states.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by aguizm(m): 8:04am On Jan 29, 2015
Chaiiii I don die. So truly kirikir maximum prison is gonna be my home after may 29.

APC has ruined me

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by Mrslimblack(m): 8:05am On Jan 29, 2015
Not minding that I support GEG's reelection bid, but I still wonder if his vice is suffering from down syndrom diseases. That man is just not working @ all
Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by farem: 8:07am On Jan 29, 2015
“ If I’m voted into power within the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past. Four years is enough for anyone in power to make significant improvement and if I can’t improve on power within this period, it then means I cannot do anything even if I'm there for the next{for another} four years.”

“I would have loved that the Nigerians in Diaspora vote this year. But to be frank with you, that is going to be difficult now. Presently, the law does not allow the voting outside Nigeria and so this year Nigerians in Diaspora will not vote but I will work towards it by 2015 even though I WILL NOT BE RUNNING FOR ELECTION (emphasis mine).” JEG 2011

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by secretcode01: 8:07am On Jan 29, 2015
Everybody knows yobo to be dumb and so clueless taking right for left on the pitch but is that not papilo am seeing? SMH I thought kanu loves nigerians. Not knowing he's a bloody.........

grin
Chai tribalism dey kill us for this country
Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by Spydamannn(m): 8:08am On Jan 29, 2015
GEJ till 2019
Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by scantee(m): 8:09am On Jan 29, 2015
I love this man.

GEJ till 2019+
Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by afrimerch: 8:11am On Jan 29, 2015
Well i think al political parties hire crowds, it is called political crowd incentives programme, people getting freebies for attending an event

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by Udodasco1(m): 8:12am On Jan 29, 2015
Abagworo:

Buhari recorded more crowd than Jonathan in both Imo and Rivers States.
Keep lying! like apc like lie
Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by ukemeramat(m): 8:12am On Jan 29, 2015
rented crowd as usual
Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by talk4free: 8:15am On Jan 29, 2015
ceo4eva:
DON'T EVER FORGET THIS:

For the records, these photos I've uploaded here are REAL photos from the campaign venue, and not photos taken from Reinhard Bonnke's crusades, like the way APC does! grin grin grin
We don't show fake crowd like the APC!

God Bless Jonathan!
God Bless Rivers State!!
God Bless Nigeria!!!

For the records, at least 50% of that crowd was rented from bayelsa. They caused a massive gridlock on the airport road while trying to hurry back after the rally. People traveling via the airport had to trek long distances so as not to miss their flights. The road was covered with Jonathan buses going to bayelsa. As at 9pm that road was still blocked. Don't be gullible enough to celebrate crowds at rallies. Its not a show of love. THEY ARE ALWAYS RENTED. This applies to both parties.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 8:15am On Jan 29, 2015
courage54:
I hate seeing people on uniforms, it makes me feel as if they are paid.

The most compelling argument against the People’s Democratic Party today is that its government and leadership do not even see that Nigeria is in trouble. While majority of our people wallow in abject poverty, and the gap in inequality gets ever wider by the day, yet PDP has basked in self-celebration of imagined accomplishments.

you, your family. and everyone in your community are the ones wallowing in abject poverty . and there shall you remain until 2019. and .on behalf of yourself, your family members and community I say AMEN.
Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by Candyrain(m): 8:17am On Jan 29, 2015
biafranqueen:
OMG RIP Rotten Amechi

cause you said that only over your dead body will this rally hold in that stadium grin

Well done CEO4eva!
I was actually expecting him to perform action firm yesterday. I just realize he has to balls to do anything.
Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by otokx(m): 8:18am On Jan 29, 2015
Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by kennyjodeci(m): 8:20am On Jan 29, 2015
I don't know why I prefer this man to other man.........don't just know why, can a nairalander help me out please

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by sircardinal: 8:24am On Jan 29, 2015
Wow, that was great. Gej till 2019
Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by Louislewis: 8:24am On Jan 29, 2015
[size=16pt]As you cast your vote, remember Buhari's history. Watch below video[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l5gQ1nC5N4
Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by chichriso: 8:29am On Jan 29, 2015
This is really masive.
GEJ till APC stop saying nonsense again GEJ and PDP
Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by gp6liveth(m): 8:32am On Jan 29, 2015
ceo4eva:
More Pictures...

See my men Papilo and Yobo. I dey feel una eh
Buhari where are ur super eagle's X and current players that supports u?
They know a Fulani man don't like sports so they can't support u.
Lastly, they know u can't jug round a stadium so the can't support u.

GEJ carry go 2019 is assured

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by stigman(m): 8:32am On Jan 29, 2015
dj187:

take a close look at the stand behind your crowd its empty
Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) by sochima1989(m): 8:34am On Jan 29, 2015
I followed the televised version quite well and ve also in like manner to APC's..but I have this one thing to say:
"We lack leaders who can control their utterances...like play like play they are planting hatred in our minds in the name of politics, but when the hatred agravates...themselves and family won't be spared...make them go ask east Africa"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group / Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters / Bola Tinubu Turbaned The Defender (Dakare) Of Birni Gwari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.