Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) (46326 Views)

Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Releases Proof To Show He Wasn't Injured In Military / Opinion Poll:was It Buhari's Body Language That Killed Alamieyeseigha? Yes Or No / Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by tslowe(f): 11:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
quote author=biafranqueen post=30254195] So can you help us out in layman term embarassed grin[/quote] lolzzzzz y u won fall my hand na
Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by 0b1nna: 11:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
biafranqueen:
It is not alleged my Dear they do have their own records. If you're part of the crew perpetrating the frauds be carefulo we dey catch you.. grin

More pop corn & soda. Please! grin

1 Like

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by emeka2847: 11:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
Fraudulent AIT.

From fake documentary to cancelling of polls.

AIT, na Buhari we want o.

4 Likes

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Bayswater: 11:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
Remarkable:

My sister, o bughi obere ihe!

When you see likes on comments promoting Buhari or dissing GEJ, they are always the same total number of likes.... I know for sure a lowlife imposter that has uncountable screen names here on NL, and the funny thing is the attempt on giving each a different personality just for delusions of grandeur...

e.g ChinemeOkpan, an illiterate Yoruba boy masquerading as Igbo. He has over 20 accounts on Nairaland!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
I was chocked when watched it on 8pm news,every thing about buhari and APC is fraud,that was how they wanted to hack into the inec data base,if buhari win this election thAt will be the end of this country,

1 Like

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Ikengawo: 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Airforce1(m): 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
APC and thief thief cheesy

1 Like

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by agabaI23(m): 11:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
LoveDecay:

So, how did you come about this record. Like i said the IP 82.145.221.163 belong to Opera mini browser. AIT should have the insight, from their site statistics. They should have known most Nigerians use the mobile phone to search and share information on the web, and in Nigeria Opera mini is quite popular.

This info is not privileged info everyone knows this. And, they should have expected this to happen. Which is why they could have used cookies, facebook , google, OPENID or twitter for authentication/permission before voting.
I am not going argue with you because I don't know much about IT but I will ask a genuine question
1. How can you explain the fact that the IP address that multiply voted for Buhari had a stepwise increase of 1 at exactly the same time of the day? 12:59 and then 12:59 and then 14:11?

A good cheat will definitely give some votes to GEJ to avoid suspicion.

1 Like

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Benfaco: 11:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
biafranqueen:
It is not alleged my Dear they do have their own records. If you're part of the crew perpetrating the frauds be carefulo we dey catch you.. grin
bros we deh watch them with 3D

3 Likes

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by hamedade2000(m): 11:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
If you are intelligent enough U'll be able to deduce frm the pix below dat d data released by AIThieves has bin doctored.

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
biafranqueen:
So can you help us out in layman term embarassed grin
he used Google grin

2 Likes

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by ChinemeOkpan: 11:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
ARES:

hahahahah first thing u should consider is this
1 82.145.221.163 is a public ip address and cannot be assigned to an end user. this is an IP block from a service provider and does not represent a single individual. ISP use what is known as NAT. Network address translation to allow multiple user get on the internet with one public IP address. so there is no way that poll shows any evidence of wrong doing

U get time gan ooo

Most of these people including the OP- biafranqueen are illiterates.

This is a different era- these people cant get away with lies anymore , every information will be scrutinized vigorously. AIT have disgraced themselves yet again.

U can feel their pain. Nigerians dont want Jonathan anymore

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by OneDy: 11:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
People should download the csv file, then analyse it. You will see the fraud that AIT is. how can 82.145.210.399 (item 263 on the list) be a valid IP?
Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by timilehing(m): 11:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
Crap!! Everything was hand-typed!!

2 Likes

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Adminisher: 11:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
agabaI23:
I am not going argue with you because I don't know much about IT but I will ask a genuine question
1. How can explain the fact that the IP address that multiply voted for Buhari had a stepwise increase of 1 at exactly the same time of the day? 12:59 and then 12:59 and then 14:11?

AIT is lying. Nobody does an online poll that is capable of being compromised in this manner. The design of the security for many polling software packages is robust enough to detect and disallow multiple voting. This all justifies why Buhari rejected the Presidential debates.

1 Like

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by ChinemeOkpan: 11:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
agabaI23:
[s]I am not going argue with you because I don't know much about IT but I will ask a genuine question
1. How can explain the fact that the IP address that multiply voted for Buhari had a stepwise increase of 1 at exactly the same time of the day? 12:59 and then 12:59 and then 14:11?

A good cheat will definitely give some votes to GEJ to avoid suspicion.[/s]

Does he look like your teacher?

Go and enroll on an IT course. Affordable these days

2 Likes

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by cjrane: 11:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
The same 'oluwale' boys rigging everywhere. Look at the IP address of these "voters"

All we are asking for in 2015 election is tight security to make rigging impossible. Any polling station where voting does not take place before 3 pm should be cancelled.

Oluwole boys should rather campaign for real supporters now. Rigging will not work this time around.

1 Like

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by hamedade2000(m): 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
Part of the hoax data released

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by ChinemeOkpan: 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
Bevista:
Shame on AIT!

My elementary Database knowledge tells me that they could have simply prevented that with a line of code.

Simply create a table in ur database that stores the IP (or Mac address of the device) of every incidence of vote. Then before anybody votes, you collect the IP or Mac address and check in the table to see if it is already there. if it's not there, then you allow the person to vote, else if it's there you deny the person further voting and simply display the results.

This is so elementary that I doubt if this is the real reason.

They and their sponsors must have been very embarrassed with the kind of feedback they were getting - in spite of a paid one hour documentary just the previous day to castigate the person of #GMB.

I dare them to correct it and bring it back and we will still embarrass them again.

#TeamGMB2015
Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by dharyour93(m): 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
biafranqueen:
Trust me they are going to soon hang themselves with the rope the FG is giving them....The fraud is too muchoo!
If we check these I am sure it came from the same group of IP's. They will all join the General in prison for conspiracy soon.

I'm very sure you're not techy. If you're, you should be able to put 2 + 2 to go to give you 4. You're not in the right position to talk about IPs cos you know nothing about them. wink

1 Like

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by naldleye: 11:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
AIT shame on you!
You are loosing your honour so fast.
This is not the first time you are conducting this poll and now that your sponsor is not favoured you cooked up frivolous lies.
No wonder your DSAT fails.

1 Like

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by emmatok(m): 11:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
agabaI23:

That IP is a public IP, e.g If MTN sell 5000 modems they will all be on one IP address the only difference are the MDN(MOBILE NUMBER).

1 Like

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by ChinemeOkpan: 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
dharyour93:

I'm very sure you're not techy. If you're, you should be able to put 2 + 2 to go to give you 4. You're not in the right position to talk about IPs cos you know nothing about them. wink

Dont blame Biafranqueen please- she is an illiterate

I was very happy when I saw this on the FP

The people that brought this to the FP thought they will disgrace APC and Buhari without knowing that it will expose PDP, AIT and Jonathanians as illiterates. grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Bode91: 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
chamboy:
am sorry to tell u, u an illiterate of IT
the guy na really illiterate
Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Opera or no opera, the sequence shows that what happened was not a coincidence but a coordinated activity. APC = Fraud
I'm sorry 4 u. sit down there n be fooled. You are probably one of those nigerians who are graduates but still live a very low life.
You better tune your head n reason.
I really feel sorry for a lot of young guys out there. They can't even reason well. They are satisfied with the low life they are living.
you all ve an opportunity for a Change but you can't reason to that level

Please o- stop deceiving yourselves. I'm in the system and I can tell you how corrupt this particular government is.
Sit down there- come to my office n see how OND holders from Niger Delta earn 8million naira BASIC salary Annually total take home of over 18mThey show up at anytime when ever they want. While some qualify Masters graduates died trying to get a common low income job.

Vote wisely, vote for a better nigeria, vote GMB
Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by selectedhero(m): 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
Bevista:
Shame on AIT!

My elementary Database knowledge tells me that they could have simply prevented that with a line of code.

Simply create a table in ur database that stores the IP (or Mac address of the device) of every incidence of vote. Then before anybody votes, you collect the IP or Mac address and check in the table to see if it is already there. if it's not there, then you allow the person to vote, else if it's there you deny the person further voting and simply display the results.

This is so elementary that I doubt if this is the real reason.

They and their sponsors must have been very embarrassed with the kind of feedback they were getting - in spite of a paid one hour documentary just the previous day to castigate the person of #GMB.
hmmn broda. i wonder sha if you know what they meant by hacking. FYI i am a programming king, i can cut through any ...

I dare them to correct it and bring it back and we will still embarrass them again.

#TeamGMB2015
Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by OLADD: 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
biafranqueen:
The recent online polls conducted by AIT, to find out how each presidential candidate will fare in the 2015 elections was hacked.The polls were going normally until there was a sharp influx of voting which suddenly crashed the site, so in the bid to fix the problem,the following was discovered.

One IP address voted 500 times for Buhari and another 13 IP different addresses voted for the same Buhari.

At the same,it should be remembered that the DSS had bursted 2 APC hacking centres in lagos and at there is an APCmedia centre in Abuja that pay online Hackers to monitor the Cyberspace.These centres should be originators of the forged statement of result and the doctored email response from Cambridge and others.

This is not the opposition we prayed for.

Click HERE to view CSV Files.

I said it, I said it, I saiddddddd it... this APC...Omg.

1 Like

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by ChinemeOkpan: 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
Bayswater:

e.g ChinemeOkpan, an illiterate Yoruba boy masquerading as Igbo. He has over 20 accounts on Nairaland!

Tokunboh you are a bloody illiterate!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by denzel2009: 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by dharyour93(m): 11:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
naijaking1:

Ridiculous explanation of a silly idea.

So, 500 Nigerians use opera right, then on the night of this survey, ALL the 500 lined up and were dialing the polling center one minute after another, in turn,and in sequence, and you still don't think there is something wrong with sampling
Actually, you couldn't call that sampling anymore!
You can do better, ok!

According to statistics, there are over 140million users of opera mini. Nigeria is rated between 1-10 in the usage of opera mini. I hope this helps? 500 compared to millions
Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by mcjamin(m): 11:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by tomzman: 11:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
AIT thinks everyone is as stewpid as they are. Is this the first time they would be conducting a poll.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) / #EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police / SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.