Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

PHOTO: Can You Trust Your Man This Far? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTO: Can You Trust Your Man This Far? (7517 Views)

Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? / Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Can You Trust Your Man This Far? by Samiceman: 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
Holy Cow!!
Re: PHOTO: Can You Trust Your Man This Far? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
more dan ds sef
Re: PHOTO: Can You Trust Your Man This Far? by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 30, 2015
If this means trust then I don't have any
Re: PHOTO: Can You Trust Your Man This Far? by Nobody: 5:03am On Jan 30, 2015
To do this OP, there's one rule. Both must overcome fear.

They both likely to be climbers, so they ain't scared of height.

Most Nigerian girls are scared of height, most of them are not adventurous (especially going on this kind of risky tours). Im sure most girls can't freely stand at the edge not to talk of allowing themselves to be taken off the edge by someone/a guy.

Even guys, op should have asked that how many Nigerian guys have the heart to freely stand at the edge alone.
How many Nigerians have you seen on Mountain Everest

Generally, whites girls or Black American girls, name the world's most dangerous Adventures/Travels/Tourist attractions, you see them there. From Skydiving, Water diving, Climbing, Mountaineering, Ice mounting, biking, car racing (they sit at the front with their guys), just name it.

God naturally gave them risk taking heart.......
Re: PHOTO: Can You Trust Your Man This Far? by Monicasque(f): 5:12am On Jan 30, 2015
electropiz:
Rough play, has nothing to do with trust grin

u read my mind. Ain't gona risk my life for love. Hell to the no
Re: PHOTO: Can You Trust Your Man This Far? by lanicky(f): 6:32am On Jan 30, 2015
Only if I'm a lady fish grin
Re: PHOTO: Can You Trust Your Man This Far? by lanicky(f): 6:36am On Jan 30, 2015
Sile12:

To do this OP, there's one rule. Both most overcome fear.

They both likely to be climbers, so they ain't scared of height.

Most Nigerian girls are scared of height, most of them are not adventurous (especially taking this kind of risky adventures). Im sure they most of them can't freely stand at the edge not to talk of allowing themselves to be taken off the edge by someone/a guy.

Even guys, op should ask that how many Nigerian guys have the heart to freely stand at the edge alone.
How many Nigerians have you seen on Mountain Everest

God naturally gave them risk taking heart.......

The fear of height is d beginning of long life.
Re: PHOTO: Can You Trust Your Man This Far? by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 30, 2015
Nnaa! Nke a nu dikwa very risky...
Re: PHOTO: Can You Trust Your Man This Far? by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 30, 2015
lanicky:

The fear of height is d beginning of long life.

Seriously, its risky but at the same time its always amazing and fun.....

This is a Transparent balcony on the 103rd floor
of the Sears Tower in Chicago...Would you go if am to take you......?? grin

Re: PHOTO: Can You Trust Your Man This Far? by lanicky(f): 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
Sile12:

Seriously, its risky but at the same time its always amazing and fun.....

This is a Transparent balcony on the 103rd floor
of the Sears Tower in Chicago...Would you go if am to take you......?? grin

U're kidding me right....hehehehe!
Can't even climb mango tree....not to talk of dat transparent height cheesy
Re: PHOTO: Can You Trust Your Man This Far? by Nobody: 5:15am On Feb 02, 2015
lanicky:

U're kidding me right....hehehehe!
Can't even climb mango tree....not to talk of dat transparent height cheesy

Don't be scared joor, elevator will take you thr. Whats gonna happen if i didn't tell you about it, just getting to the building, blindfolds you in the elevator, then taking the fold off your face after getting you inside the transparent box...

**Fainting** things....gringrin
Re: PHOTO: Can You Trust Your Man This Far? by lanicky(f): 10:45am On Feb 02, 2015
Sile12:

Don't be scared joor, elevator will take you thr. Whats gonna happen if i didn't tell you about it, just getting to the building, blindfolds you in the elevator, then taking the fold off your face after getting you inside the transparent box...

**Fainting** things....gringrin

Sure fainting things..lol
Re: PHOTO: Can You Trust Your Man This Far? by sparkleRed(f): 11:03am On Feb 02, 2015
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Your "five Foundations" Of A Solid Relationship? / Have You Ever Been In A Long Distance Relationship? / Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.