Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,312 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan (45495 Views)

AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan / AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading / Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Walspring: 1:49am On Jan 30, 2015
CeejayCharles:
exactly what i am telling them. Once the hacker has access to the database, he does not need any valid ip data all he has to do is generate random rubbish and put in the database with hopes that no one would have time to go through the excess data to verify it's authenticity...

Dont mind them because they dont even know what a hacker can do when (s)he control the whole database..

I suggest they should ask seun what hacker(s) did to our Nairaland last year June/Early July and he will tell them the power of a hacker after gaining access to a database

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 30, 2015
Hahaha i have been called PDP and now i am being indirectly called APC hehehe confused sentimental bunch and yet y'all want change. Dey there dey wait...

ckc:
So ur eyes are only open to the lies of an opponent? If Buhari lies it is OK but when the opposition lies u preach to me abt 2 wrongs bla bla bla. Pls go a and sit down one corner. This una Buhari of a thing makes u his supporters unnecessarily biased.
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Walspring: 1:51am On Jan 30, 2015
pharmo25:
To support the claim of Gbenga Sesan, in your URL, check www.whoer.net.. IP range cannot exceed 255

You are right but what controlling the database and filling rubbish inside

When a site it hacked, a hacker will deface it with what he wants
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Odunharry(m): 1:52am On Jan 30, 2015
elantraceey:

Don't make me comment here again pls angry
omo u dn turn kerosine

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 30, 2015
Of course!
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by ChinemeOkpan: 1:52am On Jan 30, 2015
pharmo25:
To support the claim of Gbenga Sesan, in your URL, check www.whoer.net.. IP range cannot exceed 255

FEEE DEEE FEEEE busted again

grin grin grin grin grin

AIT is a disgrace

February will be interesting. Nigeria saved at last

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by alienvirus: 1:52am On Jan 30, 2015
CeejayCharles:
Dude i am not stupid enough to call VPN here. VPN only helps you hide your true ip/mask your real location online. That has nothing to do with the case at hand.

You asked how the same ip showed votes for both canditates and i told you and if that explanation about NAT does not put your question to rest then i doubt you work with it everyday as you claim... Why i go run? Your fingers dey shoot fire?

Your partner in crime mentioned NAT.

Let me give you an example.

System A sat in Enugu and voted PDP with a particular IP address at 4.00pm.
System B sat in Lagos and voted PDP with the same IP at 4.00pm

Systems A and B must be on the same network in order to use the same live IP address at the same time with NAT. If that is what you mean, then PDP is guilty of what they accused APC because they both know about the hacking while they do it at the same time, looking at each other. cheesy

Do you agree?

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 30, 2015
Of course it was
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Walspring: 1:55am On Jan 30, 2015
alienvirus:

Systems A and B must be on the same network in order to use the same live IP address at the same time with NAT. If that is what you mean, then PDP is guilty of what they accused APC because they both know about the hacking while they do it at the same time, looking at each other. cheesy

Do you agree?

@bold

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If i may ask who is the partner in crime
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Walspring: 1:56am On Jan 30, 2015
musKeeto:

See them elantraceey and tit people. Ignorance masquerading as oversabi.

Stop making a fool of yourself because i don't do politics

You can learn from what we are discussing and arguing here

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 30, 2015
For those still doubting AIT faked this crap, how about you download the file in the other thread (which i'm sure you never did do earlier)

Halfwits use Excel and randomly generate a sequence of numbers up to 500 and tell people someone manipulated their polls.

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 30, 2015
If you read my past post you will see one where i mentioned the possibility of both sides hacking and one got smarter and forced the system to be taken down. I cannot rule that out the same way i have refused to agree with the manipulation claims by gbenga sesan.

Most of the online polling systems are based on open source script that is obtainable by anyone and all i have to do is understand the source codes well and then i can find a way in...

alienvirus:

Do you agree?

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by alienvirus: 1:57am On Jan 30, 2015
Walspring:

I made mentioned of VPN. After hacking a site can you see the system used to hacked it since it can be hacked anywhere with any software

Are you saying the two systems (one for APC and the other for PDP participated in the hack? Because they are both culprits from the results showed by AIT.

Hacking can be done anywhere. Agreed. The question is who owns those two systems with the same live IP at the same time and voted different people?

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by discusant: 1:57am On Jan 30, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

FEEE DEEE FEEEE busted again

grin grin grin grin grin

AIT is a disgrace

February will be interesting. Nigeria saved at last
Small brain. Say GEJ till 2019.
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 30, 2015
Walspring:

Stop making a fool of yourself because i don't do politics

You can learn from what we are discussing and arguing here
I am learning how to be ignorant and proud at the same time. Keep teaching.

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by alienvirus: 2:01am On Jan 30, 2015
Walspring:

@bold

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If i may ask who is the partner in crime
Who knows?

By the way, why would a system have the IP range more than 254. I thought 255 is a broadcast address and the following should be the next subnet starting from 1 again?

You guys are unbelievable.

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by alienvirus: 2:04am On Jan 30, 2015
Walspring:

Dont mind them because they dont even know what a hacker can do when (s)he control the whole database..

I suggest they should ask seun what hacker(s) did to our Nairaland last year June/Early July and he will tell them the power of a hacker after gaining access to a database
Lol. Did you hack Nairaland because you know how the whole thing happened cheesy

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by cbrass(m): 2:04am On Jan 30, 2015
Walspring:

Why would you mind the truth

Am sure you you are aware that when a site is hacked, the owner cant get access to it for a period of time and the person who hacked it will do what he want either control it, delete files inside the database, edit also from the database etc

Nairaland was hacked last year June or July if i am not wrong and some datas were lost or deleted, The hacker deleted the those files because he wants to.

Remember that Hackers also can manipulate things after getting access to the database.. So do you even look it in this way before doing this

Recall that i said sesan was right but not 100 percent...

no hacker will do a manual input if we are to buy the lies of AIT. it would have been automated. so tell me How you intend to change almost 500 IPs after those IPs have voted
isn't that a big task? AIT should produce the database log and not this doctored. CSV

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Walspring: 2:06am On Jan 30, 2015
alienvirus:
Are you saying the two systems (one for APC and the other for PDP participated in the hack? Because they are both culprits from the results showed by AIT.

Hacking can be done anywhere. Agreed. The question is who owns those two systems with the same live IP at the same time and voted different people?

I think you should get something here...

AIT claimed that it was hacked and they brought this result out after it was hacked to prove to Nigerians isn't it

What you asked is a good question but don't you think the hacker edited the database before AIT can got access back to the site and they downloaded that to prove that the site was truly hacked (N.B --- The hacking might be real if we look it this way and also it might not be real if you look it in another way of yours)

You can see why i said sesan prove is not 100%
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 30, 2015
There is a name for this political strategy, can't seem to remember.

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Sheggy13(m): 2:07am On Jan 30, 2015
tit:

i have posted a snap shot of ip addresses using PAT on page 1.
Look at it, it has five "octets" and the fifth octet has funny numbers like "1445".
Without a closer look at the technology the APC voting hacker is using to perpetrate this fraud,
it would be foolish for anybody to conclude that since normal ipv4 address are eight binary digits, that one cannot get a dotted decimal number above 254.
((in the fourth octet, 255 is for broadcast)(this is so gbenga will know i know a little bit)).
Stop making a fool of yourself and seek knowledge instead. The fifth octet you're talking about is port number in the PAT. The bone of contention here is the 4th octet that rose to as high as 570 when the maximum imaginable decimal number there is 255. Be honest for once in your pathetic life.

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 30, 2015
Bro no system can ever have an ip range that exceeds that. The point is that a software could have been installed on the systems doing the hack, that has access to the poll database and was dumping rubbish there or it could have been a play around with excel by AIT whichever it is they know the truth so don't take any sides shikena. One day someone would get greedy and the truth will come out...greed always reveals the truth

alienvirus:
Who knows?

By the way, why would a system have the IP range more than 254. I thought 255 is a broadcast address and the following should be the next subnet starting from 1 again?

You guys are unbelievable.
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Walspring: 2:07am On Jan 30, 2015
cbrass:

no hacker will do a manual input if we are to buy the lies of AIT. it would have been automated. so tell me How you intend to change almost 500 IPs after those IPs have voted
isn't that a big task? AIT should produce the database log and not this doctored. CSV

How about software doing it for the hacker to save time

I love you for asking AIT to produce the database log but it might be edited too if i am not wrong
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by alienvirus: 2:08am On Jan 30, 2015
CeejayCharles:
If you read my past post you will see one where i mentioned the possibility of both sides hacking and one got smarter and forced the system to be taken down. I cannot rule that out the same way i have refused to agree with the manipulation claims by gbenga sesan.

Most of the online polling systems are based on open source script that is obtainable by anyone and all i have to do is understand the source codes well and then i can find a way in...

At least we arrived somewhere. You agreed PDP participated in the hacking. If that is the case, the whole PDP cabinet including DSS should cover their faces in shame. They embarrassed themselves big time.

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by biilwwu(m): 2:09am On Jan 30, 2015
APC,PDP ,AIT,NTA, POLICE, DSS, INEC Please be fair in all you doing before, during, and after elections, well meaning Nigerians are watching.
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by omosefeeguaibor(f): 2:09am On Jan 30, 2015
AIT been manipulating since 1918 I thought the press was supposed to be neutral wen it comes to politics how come the rules changed?

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 30, 2015
You see your life? I agreed to nothing bro. I mentioned "possibility of both sides hacking" - bro you go night grammer school for ogborikohkoh for delta?

alienvirus:
At least we arrived somewhere. You agreed PDP participated in the hacking. If that is the case, the whole PDP cabinet including DSS should cover their faces in shame. They embarrassed themselves big time.
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by alienvirus: 2:11am On Jan 30, 2015
CeejayCharles:
Bro no system can ever have an ip range that exceeds that. The point is that a software could have been installed on the systems doing the hack, that has access to the poll database and was dumping rubbish there or it could have been a play around with excel by AIT whichever it is they know the truth so don't take any sides shikena. One day someone would get greedy and the truth will come out...greed always reveals the truth

The software concept is just a guess and your guess is as good as mine.

Good day sir

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Nobody: 2:12am On Jan 30, 2015
True so let's leave it at that. The truth will always prevail. Good Morning Bro

alienvirus:
The software concept is just a guess and your guess is as good as mine.

Good day sir
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by agabusta: 2:15am On Jan 30, 2015
CeejayCharles:
This Gbenga is so dumb. When you are hacking a system like an online poll, the software itself doing it is not intelligent so it generates random ips without validating them and can proceed to generate even stuff that do nit exist.

He just showed the entire world how stupid he is...

So you think the software supposedly put together by a hacking guru lacks the capacity to come up with valid computer IPs right? undecided

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 30, 2015
grin ;DLook at how pdp and apc are laughing at you.chei
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by CaptainAmerica1: 2:17am On Jan 30, 2015
Champele:
yes,you are right. And Buhari is the cause,thats why i hate him.

your brain isn't functioning. seek medical help

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

See What Slay Queen Is Doing With PT Presidential Candidate / Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy / Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51