Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters (45325 Views)

"Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. / PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard / Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by berrystunn(m): 7:54am On Jan 30, 2015
adioolayi:
Really? I support #GMB, am not surprised!
I don't know how difficult it is for opposition to understand that my mind is made up....debate or not, certificate or not, fluent or not, once a dictator or not....I am voting #GMB...

N.B: I have PVC cheesy grin

USU.....UPTILL NOW YOU NO NO ANYTHING
HOW OLD ARE YOU ?
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by Rendition(m): 7:54am On Jan 30, 2015
buskie13:
sometimes.... i wonder if we Nigerians really do have conscience...

Buhari dat can't spell his own name should go on national TV to debate

For what if i may ask?

To tell Nigerians how he'll feed his 150 cows .?

c'mon...he should first of all tender his certificate b4 any debate... cos we all know he can't stand the amiable presido....

GEJ till Buhari fills his gap tooth n pronounce English words correctly...
TRASH!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by zeusdgrt(m): 7:54am On Jan 30, 2015
I ONLY SET OF HUMAN COWS AND BRAINLESS IDIOTS WEN I SEE BUHARI SUPPORTERS ANYWHERE. A man with no certificate? A man that can't speak fluently? A man of 73yrs? Lastly a man nominated by BOKO HARAM to be their spokesperson with FG? A muslim freaked individual that has fraud cases everywhere which he refuse to answer tomI pity nigerians who shout like the cows SAI BUHARI cz by now you shuld know he can't win if U don't den it confirms ur clueless nature as an individual.if APC had a worthy candidate like fashola,oshiomole or rochas den they will be considered bt for a cattle rearer to stand among nations as my president is a disgrace and it will neva eva happen GEJ till Buhari turns 77 and contest again for the APC cows

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 30, 2015
Buhari is a disgrace to Nigeria

apc is a shameless party ever. .......

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by endymetrix(m): 7:56am On Jan 30, 2015
sincerenigerian:
[s][/s]

Trash!

We look forward to a debate organized by independent body.
Trash!
The dependence or independence of a body has nothing to do with a debate that will be listened to by the public!

Truth be Told: Buhari is an academic disgrace!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 30, 2015
endymetrix:

Trash!
The dependence or independence of a body has nothing to do with a debate that will be listened to by the public!

Truth be Told: Buhari is an academic disgrace!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsRhP4eRFSU
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by princef: 7:59am On Jan 30, 2015
I'm Buhari supporter and we are campaigning seriously for him. However, we are totally disappointed over his declining to the debate. Believe me he would differentiate GEJ.

We may not vote him, if he's not participating.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by endymetrix(m): 8:00am On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=Chukwugekwu post=30263238]Buhari is a disgrace to Nigeria

apc is a shameless party ever. ..

APC is a wrong party with the wrong candidate!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by buskie13(m): 8:00am On Jan 30, 2015
Rendition:
TRASH!!!!!
who know you?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 30, 2015
Buhari is a disgrace to Nigeria

apc is a shameless party ever. .......

how can we the great Nigeria supporting an illiterate Buhari
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by Chylo(m): 8:00am On Jan 30, 2015
lyntiffany:
because gej did it in the past so he should follow suit? then his no better than Gej, change we proclaim starts from little things like this.Let him stop giving flimsy excuses

Miss, I was responding to a post that GMB could only debate in Hausa and I was giving evidence that he was quite capable of standing toe to toe with anybody.

Dazzalll.

Left for me, I would have liked to see him debate again and totally trounce GEJ, but with what we have seen with the AIT saga, I think it is politically wise to stay away.
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by adioolayi(m): 8:02am On Jan 30, 2015
berrystunn:

USU.....UPTILL NOW YOU NO NO ANYTHING
HOW OLD ARE YOU ?

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by Amacaco: 8:02am On Jan 30, 2015
I was in my second year in the university when Buhari was Head of State and I can certainly say that Idiagbon was the substantive Head of State while Buhari was the figure head. The only visible policy of Government then was the War against Indiscpline(WAI). The economy was in shambles and Public servants, especially teachers were being owed several months arrears of Salaries. My father, who was a teacher, was finding it difficult to pay our school fees because they were being owed arrears of salaries. It was then the idea of "checking out" of Nigeria became prominent.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by amazingqueen(f): 8:03am On Jan 30, 2015
very soon they will also boycott the election and say PDP controls INEc. after all inec staff are paid by PDP led FG too so y don't Mallam Buhari and his cronies that always cry wolf withdraw?
Una for just debate and test the system, after all if any magumagu happens u can now justify your claims.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by hero31x(m): 8:04am On Jan 30, 2015
sincerenigerian:
[s][/s]

Go and watch his debate performance of 2011 on youtube. The same debate Jonathan didn't show up for.

We don't move backward but forward, if GMB was fit then what of Now? Be sincere to yourself first before talking about sincerity to Nigeria.
GMB could not produce common WASC, instead, Jagaban forged one for him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by legendsilver(m): 8:05am On Jan 30, 2015
sincerenigerian:

In fact, we look forward to a debate organized by Channels.
We are Buhari supporters and will always welcome a fare debate not the one from that AIT and NTA shit.
Long live the general
Long live Febuhari
Long live Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 30, 2015
sincerenigerian:

I don't blame you. That is how you call your father monkey too. But I promise you that cry and wailing are yours on febuhari 14 night.
stop crying. .....because your boko illiterate Buhari has failed already shameless people
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by udy4real(m): 8:08am On Jan 30, 2015
G[quote author=GBTYO post=30262056]

I surprise myself sometimes.

Good
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by berrystunn(m): 8:09am On Jan 30, 2015
LAST CHANCE........

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by johnnyblakes(m): 8:09am On Jan 30, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Pleb is the best way to describe you and your household.
must u use insult to prove ur point? I wonder if u have ur certificate

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 30, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
stop crying. .....because your boko illiterate Buhari has failed already shameless people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 30, 2015
johnnyblakes:
[s]must u use insult to prove ur point? I wonder if u have ur certificate
[/s]

Do you have one? Show it here for all to see if you have one. I doubt you have one.
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by Emperor007: 8:11am On Jan 30, 2015
They are pretending to be shocked.

Buhari supporters are 100% aware their man is not fit ( can't debate, obviously sick, not complaint, being forced on Nigerians, etc ), hence they are not shocked.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 30, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
Buhari is better than the corrupt Otueke man and pardoner of crooks

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by Philadelphia: 8:12am On Jan 30, 2015
sincerenigerian:
No we were not shocked by the decision of Buhari to boycott the fake debate. We were actually hoping for the boycott which we (his supporters) appreciate he made that decison. Why should we trust NTA/AIT and their fellow sellouts to conduct a fair debate? This is the same NTA and AIT in conjunction with their unprofessional lot in the media broadcast a propaganda documentary about the amiable General.

We were not shocked at all.

Here is Buhari debate of 2011 that Jonathan didn't show up for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsRhP4eRFSU

Then, it was not discovered that he does not have a certificate. Now the whole world knows he doesn't have any certificate, he would never show up for any debate make him no fall hand na grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by Demdem(m): 8:13am On Jan 30, 2015
Obinoscopy:
It will be a political blunder for Buhari not to debate. PDP will use it to fuel their illiteracy propaganda against him.

Rubbish, what propaganda could be worse than the one currently airing on TV? Don't u get, those that will vote the General are already resolute. His refusal to attend a debate organised by Omole inside Dokpesis bedroom won't change that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by Wallade(m): 8:15am On Jan 30, 2015
Honestly, I knew Buhari and APC will not honor that invitation, especially since AIT, NTA and some other stake holders have been bought over by the PDP. I see a soft landing for the GEJ and a victimization of GMB. The press has been compromised, except for a few. I still have respect for Channels Television. AIT & NTA are pro-GEJ.

We need a fair and unbiased platform to have the debate.
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by DesChyko: 8:16am On Jan 30, 2015
Chai.. You seek change.. A very stupid change.. You all expected President Jonathan to dive headlong with his troops in the middle of Sambisa forest, but you don't want Retd. General Buhari to appear on TV in a debate.
Which of the above is more dangerous and foolhardy?
I've always know desperation is the motivation of the supporters of this party and how it fumbles with their thinking. God help you all.
You expect an even platform to contest but while a Retd. General waited till he is elected to weigh in his opinion on how to curb Boko Haram attacks as his brothers died, you expected a civilian with no military training at all to end Boko Haram immediately with or without the Army's tactical experience. Even Obasanjo with all his military expertise messed up big time with Odi 1999 issue.
Again, God help you all.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by Obinoscopy(m): 8:23am On Jan 30, 2015
Demdem:

Rubbish, what propaganda could be worse than the one currently airing on TV? Don't u get, those that will vote the General are already resolute. His refusal to attend a debate organised by Omole inside Dokpesis bedroom won't change that.
You can only speak for yourself. The non-partisan Nigerians is the joker in this oncoming elections. A handful of them will make their decision based on the debate. Others will make their decisions based on other things like adverts, peer pressure, etc.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by Ark111: 8:23am On Jan 30, 2015
sincerenigerian:
[s][/s]

Go and watch his debate performance of 2011 on youtube. The same debate Jonathan didn't show up for.
GEJ did not participate in 2011 but won the election. It's GMB's turn not to participate in 2015 debate and he will win the 2015 election God willing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by bashydemy(m): 8:23am On Jan 30, 2015
uboma:

Always giving lame excuses for GMB. His withdrawal from the debate simply shows that he hasn't drawn up a plan of how he plans to govern the country if he wins the election which is now very unlikely anyway since his ratings will surely drop following this recent development.

And who knows, he could be avoiding something, a major flaw on his side. He has just shown that he lacks the intellect to engage in the debate.

APC fielded the very wrong man, I must say. I also desire change, really I do but from the two major contenders at the moment, my vote will go for GEJ. He is a better candidate to GMB.
foools like you will not ask why GEJ boycotted the 2011 debate but here to nail GMB when he did the same... una never see anything..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by thaoriginator: 8:24am On Jan 30, 2015
uboma:

Always giving lame excuses for GMB. His withdrawal from the debate simply shows that he hasn't drawn up a plan of how he plans to govern the country if he wins the election which is now very unlikely anyway since his ratings will surely drop following this recent development.

And who knows, he could be avoiding something, a major flaw on his side. He has just shown that he lacks the intellect to engage in the debate.

APC fielded the very wrong man, I must say. I also desire change, really I do but from the two major contenders at the moment, my vote will go for GEJ. He is a better candidate to GMB.
Vote who you like nigga! We no send you message!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property / Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Sack By Appeal Court / Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.