Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

"Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan (27993 Views)

Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Sheriff: I Was Wrongly Accused Of Sponsoring Boko Haram.. / Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by mgbeketoto: 2:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
Yes o.
I was MAD to suspect you.
Na wetin consain SOUTH-SOUTH with BOKO HARAM?
We dey MEND abi?

Efry barry witi dem own wahala jor. kiss
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by kuzee(m): 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
madder than the goat itself
mad
madder
maddest.

but Gej you de mad coz you couldn't bring us any change but woes..
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Horus(m): 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mszgLaX4bM

[size=15pt]U.S Government Should Arrest President Jonathan As A Boko Haram Sponsor [/size]
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Ebukaokeke5: 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
But u r.and dese days ur evil machinations is cramping down on u like it did late president Y'araduah.
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by adanduka: 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
Toktee:
Fish brain,but someone can sponsor a group to kill his own people ?

Why the name calling? Can't you make your point intelligently? embarassed
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Lurcky(m): 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
eleko1:
Yes! U can blame pipu for ur directionless govt.Is he not the same man that exonerated ND militants and later jailed their coordinator in south Africa?Truly,JONA IS INDEED A CLUELESS president sad

ignorance is truly d problem of most people
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by SAMBARRY: 3:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
BokoHaramm:
you no well, I dey you like Pa Buhari, APC or Shekau? No expose me here ooooo
then beg your people to stop their nonsense abi what pleasure do you derive in killing people. Is a life worth 72 virgins. The virgins you can't find in this world
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Emperor007: 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
APC is known for lies and propaganda.

GEJ is correct on this

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by eleko1: 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
Yes ooo! 1 + 1 isn't 5.If Henry orkar the leader of MEND currently being held in SA jail support JONA,do U think he'll be in jail ?Why are Asari,Tompolo walking around and threaten/beating war song?Is Jona and the miserable PDP morons/DSS ears deaf/eyes blind to dis evil,quote author=Lurcky post=30274609]

ignorance is truly d problem of most people[/quote]U are rite,ignonrance make somebody to think and reason like mumu
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by nellyjohn: 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
olatade:
We can't continue like this; PDP supporters pls prove me wrong

By May 29 1999, we had 23 PDP governors, 6 AD, and 7 APP.

8 years after, this is their story:

(A) PDP (23 governors)

1. James lbori - PDP Delta - in prison for looting

2. DSP - Alamieseigha - PDP Bayelsa - Ex- convict for
looting

3. Lucky Igbinedion - PDP Edo - Ex-
convict for looting

4. Peter Odili - PDP Rivers -
In court for looting

5. Chimaroke Nnamani - PDP
Enugu - In court for looting

6. Ayo Fayose - PDP Ekiti - In court for looting

7. Rasheed Ladoja - PDP Oyo - In court for looting

8. Alao Akala - PDP Oyo - In court for looting

9. Gbenga Daniel - PDP Ogun - In court for looting

10. Ikenna Ohakim - PDP Imo - In court for looting

11. Adamu Muazu - Bauchi (current PDP National Chairman) - In court for looting over N19 Billion
from the state treasury

12. Joshua Dariye - PDP Plateau - In court for looting

13. Jolly Nyame - PDP Taraba - In court for looting the state
treasury

14. Abdulahi Adamu - PDP Nassarawa - In court for looting the state treasury

15. Boni Haruna - PDP Adamawa - (newly appointed minister by Jonathan) - In court for
looting the treasury

16. Saminu Turaki - Ex-gov.
PDP Jigawa - In court for looting the treasury

17. Orji Uzor Kalu - PDP Abia - In court for looting the treasury
18. Bode Gorge was also jail for looting #82billion of NPA fund.

(B). AD / AC, 6 governors

None has ever been taken to court for treasury looting.

NOTE:- Tinubu of Lagos was
dragged to Code of Conduct Tribunal for having foreign accounts while in power against government policy of zero foreign account for
public officials. He was found not guilty because he had the accounts before his election to the
office of governor. Case dismissed.

(C) APP - (ANPP) 7 governors

1. Attahiru Baffarawa - APP
Sokoto - In court for looting (he is now in a PDP member)

2. Prince Abubakar Audu - ANPP Kogi - In court for looting.

You may add the two ex-national chairmen of PDP, Ahmadu Ali and Bamanga Tukukur whose sons are facing multi-billion naira oil subsidy fraud charges.

It's sad some senseless Nigeria still believe we do not need a change from this same PDP while they claim they can't see the difference btw APC n PDP. The difference btw them is like daylight to darkness. If you chose not to see may you remain blinded for eternity.

APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria
for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity,
insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway.
But at a very close look at the APC, from my veiw, i am
seeing:
1.Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 year,
Governor under PDP.
2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president
under PDP.
3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under
PDP.
4.Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years,
Senator under PDP.
5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under
PDP.
6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the
PDP.
7. Aminu Masari –4 years as the Speaker,
House of Representatives under PDP.
8. Chris Ngige –3 years Governor under PDP.
9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3
years Defense minister under PDP.
10. El Rufai –4 years FCT Minister; 2 years
BPE chairman under PDP.
11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a
man who spent 8
of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum. ruler of Nigeria. It
is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where
the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous
years are now dumped. So where is the change coming from?
Are they now saints because they joined APC? Pls be WISE &
VOTE not for those seeking power by FORCE.
"APC - ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS"

The devil u know, is beta than the angel u don't know. Besides, d present out governors have done well.
Let's support GEJ for continuity till 2019
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by VoteWisely: 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
#VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Rexyl(m): 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
Again, who are the membership of boko haram fighters? Yoruba, Igbos, Hausa, Fulani and Kanuri? If the membership are the Southern people Jonathan would have been a lair and dangerous fellow, but if they are Northern people, we should all be more reasonable - young and old and be bold to say the truth that the North has ulterior motives in the insurgency. As much as they have publicly showed widespread hatred of him, even to the extent of throwing stones at his campaign team, I wonder how manage he has successfully convinced those against him to face and destroy themselves. Actions of Jonathan enemies should have enabled us to see more than we think and talk most of time.
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Horus(m): 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by nellyjohn: 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
olatade:
We can't continue like this; PDP supporters pls prove me wrong

By May 29 1999, we had 23 PDP governors, 6 AD, and 7 APP.

8 years after, this is their story:

(A) PDP (23 governors)

1. James lbori - PDP Delta - in prison for looting

2. DSP - Alamieseigha - PDP Bayelsa - Ex- convict for
looting

3. Lucky Igbinedion - PDP Edo - Ex-
convict for looting

4. Peter Odili - PDP Rivers -
In court for looting

5. Chimaroke Nnamani - PDP
Enugu - In court for looting

6. Ayo Fayose - PDP Ekiti - In court for looting

7. Rasheed Ladoja - PDP Oyo - In court for looting

8. Alao Akala - PDP Oyo - In court for looting

9. Gbenga Daniel - PDP Ogun - In court for looting

10. Ikenna Ohakim - PDP Imo - In court for looting

11. Adamu Muazu - Bauchi (current PDP National Chairman) - In court for looting over N19 Billion
from the state treasury

12. Joshua Dariye - PDP Plateau - In court for looting

13. Jolly Nyame - PDP Taraba - In court for looting the state
treasury

14. Abdulahi Adamu - PDP Nassarawa - In court for looting the state treasury

15. Boni Haruna - PDP Adamawa - (newly appointed minister by Jonathan) - In court for
looting the treasury

16. Saminu Turaki - Ex-gov.
PDP Jigawa - In court for looting the treasury

17. Orji Uzor Kalu - PDP Abia - In court for looting the treasury
18. Bode Gorge was also jail for looting #82billion of NPA fund.

(B). AD / AC, 6 governors

None has ever been taken to court for treasury looting.

NOTE:- Tinubu of Lagos was
dragged to Code of Conduct Tribunal for having foreign accounts while in power against government policy of zero foreign account for
public officials. He was found not guilty because he had the accounts before his election to the
office of governor. Case dismissed.

(C) APP - (ANPP) 7 governors

1. Attahiru Baffarawa - APP
Sokoto - In court for looting (he is now in a PDP member)

2. Prince Abubakar Audu - ANPP Kogi - In court for looting.

You may add the two ex-national chairmen of PDP, Ahmadu Ali and Bamanga Tukukur whose sons are facing multi-billion naira oil subsidy fraud charges.

It's sad some senseless Nigeria still believe we do not need a change from this same PDP while they claim they can't see the difference btw APC n PDP. The difference btw them is like daylight to darkness. If you chose not to see may you remain blinded for eternity.

APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria
for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity,
insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway.
But at a very close look at the APC, from my veiw, i am
seeing:
1.Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 year,
Governor under PDP.
2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president
under PDP.
3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under
PDP.
4.Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years,
Senator under PDP.
5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under
PDP.
6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the
PDP.
7. Aminu Masari –4 years as the Speaker,
House of Representatives under PDP.
8. Chris Ngige –3 years Governor under PDP.
9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3
years Defense minister under PDP.
10. El Rufai –4 years FCT Minister; 2 years
BPE chairman under PDP.
11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a
man who spent 8
of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum. ruler of Nigeria. It
is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where
the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous
years are now dumped. So where is the change coming from?
Are they now saints because they joined APC? Pls be WISE &
VOTE not for those seeking power by FORCE.
"APC - ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS"
Atleast, the present outgoing governors under PDP did good works in dere different states.
Anyway, GEJ till 2019
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by eleko1: 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
Lurcky:

ignorance is truly d problem of most people
yes ooo! Cos nah SA govt held MEND leader HenrY Orkar without GEJ order.the earlier u reason well,the better
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by EMANY01(m): 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
naijaking1:

God bless you!
That's my point. The fear of northerners is the reason why the president comes across as "clueless, silent, and nonchalant" I have seen how rapidly he moves to replace any southerner with even an iota of question about his or her performance, yet we have the likes of Sanusi, now emir, Aldo Moro, and others messing things up big time for him. he forgot that come rain come sun those people are not likely to root for him in the first place. All his tricks, smartness, and bravery seen to be around his own people.
I hope that he can look back to see that who ever advised him to fire Azziza was also likely responsible for his death, and even the spread of Boko Haram.

I noticed that too,I hope he (and every southern politician) takes the time to reflect on the fact that you mentioned above.
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by hyfr(m): 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
ccollins:
and as for you.. Onyisi ndi ara ki bu.. If you can't respect your opponents party as GEJ.. Then you are daft and an animal.. Stop disgracing we igbos by insulting people anyhow
lol igbo indeed. Stop claiming what u can't be
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by hyfr(m): 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
Samiceman:
Buhari nko?
oh thanks for reminding me, I always assume he will die soon so his madness would be of little use
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by hyfr(m): 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
anytexy:
Hahahahahah. Nwannee, i di wicked oooo
adirom wicked o. I'm telling eh the truth.
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Boyooosa(m): 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
adanduka:
That's just it. Only mad people would think someone can sponsor a group to disrupt his government.
Not a government that is sophistic-ally strategic, if it has hidden agenda, a govt can do so... Think of A Government that wants to play sentiment for support that its being disrupted by Opposition. Some leaders are as that desperate .... GEJ might not be one anyway.
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by tit(f): 7:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
this people are really mad.
More of them will soon start roaming.

GEJ till 2020!

1 Like

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Senjuchiha: 7:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
Optional2:
if madness don enter sum pple head dy no dy no waitin dy dy do foolish goat, mad goat as em president since my mumu don reap cum pluck am na mad goat.
....xo e pain u....lwkmd...e-diot
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Senjuchiha: 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
hermesprogidy:
U're not making sense. Go learn how to construct a sentence fit for humans to read or else head off to the zoo you came from and go communicate with your fellow baboons.
...awww...did wt i said hurt ur feelings...hws it,painful? Guess it ws....xo,go cry me a river..aite...cuz m 2 matured 2 b exchanging words wif a baby
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Senjuchiha: 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
holatin:
re you tru

When people are saying buhari is boko haram commander you didn't show this trait of hypocrisy.

Cluelessness is truly infectious if not your cognitive domain doubt make you quote me to type trash after a lot of defamation by PDP.
...cuz u're eida dumb or stupid enuf 2 not knw ur history wn ur Buhari threatened 2 mk d country ungovernable shld he lose during d last elections n snc dn,d insurgency rate has escalated 2 ds rate...xo check out ur facts b4 typin wt u dnt knw
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by ccollins(m): 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
hyfr:
lol igbo indeed. Stop claiming what u can't be
you are really ignorant for your assumption.. Am an anambra man so deal with it or " you GO and DIE"
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Optional2(f): 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
Senjuchiha:
....xo e pain u....lwkmd...e-diot
c as ur life don spoil finish waitin funny way dy make u mad he goat dy laugh like goat wey dy won kill 4 xmas. Go find grass 2 chop nd leave here cos ur mate no dy here.
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by smatadex(m): 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
Uncle Johnny don dey ves
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by holatin(m): 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
Senjuchiha:
...cuz u're eida dumb or stupid enuf 2 not knw ur history wn ur Buhari threatened 2 mk d country ungovernable shld he lose during d last elections n snc dn,d insurgency rate has escalated 2 ds rate...xo check out ur facts b4 typin wt u dnt knw
d only silly human here is you, your knowledge is based on here say,no research, no findings, you hear something and you broadcast it on earth...what a clueless kid you are
Am not suppose to argue with you
You are not old enough to vote
You don't have brain
You are clueless
You ve been brainwashed
You are not mature for political discussion
So go and play with your toy kiddo
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Senjuchiha: 12:42am On Jan 31, 2015
holatin:
d only silly human here is you, your knowledge is based on here say,no research, no findings, you hear something and you broadcast it on earth...what a clueless kid you are
Am not suppose to argue with you
You are not old enough to vote
You don't have brain
You are clueless
You ve been brainwashed
You are not mature for political discussion
So go and play with your toy kiddo
e pain you?tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku / No Going Back On Fayose's Impeachment - APC LAWMAKERS / 6-Year Single Term: Atiku Said Lawmakers Threw Away Baby With Bath Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.