Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,340 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

"Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan (27995 Views)

Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Sheriff: I Was Wrongly Accused Of Sponsoring Boko Haram.. / Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Decryptor(m): 10:23am On Jan 30, 2015
Yeah!

1 Like

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Dee60: 10:23am On Jan 30, 2015
But sir, as CinC you should be able to tell Nigerians who is doing it and bring them to book! Failure to do so speaks volume! May God grant you the grace to do right.

Imagine your men now sharing 'Jonathan Rice' to refugees? Is that not the height of callousness?

Sir, do you recollect how many people BH have killed?

You promised to rescue Chibok girls, but that has not happened.

You promised to expose and prosecute BH sponsors, that has not happened.

Your NSA once said 'PDP is BH and BH is PDP' and you never questioned him. Only that the man later died in strange circumstances.

Borno people have been saying that helicopters drop food for BH in the forest. So, someone knows where they are. And the question is: Who is using helicopters to feed BH?

A number of Nigerians think their president should know!

And that he should act swiftly so that the menace will stop and Nigerians can give credit to their president for doing that> And also reward with their votes.
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by adeshola1(m): 10:24am On Jan 30, 2015
They are truly mad...., GEJ till 2019
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by brainchild78(m): 10:24am On Jan 30, 2015
temitemi1:
They are truely MAD mr president! How can a father sponsor the killing of his children GEJ till 2019!!!
yes a father can sponsor the killing of his children and dat is exactly what APC leadership is doing to its followers.
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by holatin(m): 10:25am On Jan 30, 2015
brito:

I hope they are paying you?
what is dat suppose to mean ?

Who gain from this insurgence of a thing
Jonathan
Who lose
Buhari

But you break my heart with this kind question you asked me.
Goodbye
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by johnnyblakes(m): 10:26am On Jan 30, 2015
olola4:
■When President Olusegun Obasanjo was in power
we spent 300 billion per year on the fuel subsidy.
Under the administration of President Goodluck
Jonathan it shot up to 1.3 trillion naira in the last
one year alone.
▶Can someone please explain to me how it got
so high in 4 years and what exactly they were
subsidising with the extra one trillion naira?
■When the Obasanjo government left power in
2007 the country was no longer in debt and the 30
billion dollar foreign debt that Obasanjo met when
he came to power in 1999 was fully paid off.
Today, under the administration of Jonathan, our
country is back in debt to the tune of 41 billion
dollars (both foreign and domestic) and we are still
borrowing.
▶Can someone please tell me what the loans
were used for and whether we will ever be able to
pay them off?
■Foreign reserve nko? # Depleted .
▶Can someone please tell me where all the
money went?
■When the Obasanjo administration left power in
2007 23 billion dollars was left in the Excess Crude
Account after he built it up from nothing in 1999.
Today we do not have one dollar left in that
account because the money has been squandered
and the account scrapped.
▶Can someone explain to me who spent that
money and precisely what it was spent on?
▶▶Can someone please tell me precisely what
has happened to this man Jonathan and what has
got into his head? This government is not only
# weak, it not only lacks # direction but it is also
# insensitive and #callous . ▶President Jonathan,
the King #Rehoabam of our time, has hardened his
heart unto # destruction , just like Pharaoh once did,
and he has fallen into the trap that has been set
for him by God and by his enemies.
May the Lord save Nigeria from this # mess and
from this weak man and may the Nigerian people
themselves # WakeUP from their # accursed
# slumber and take their destiny into their own
hands.
▶The smell of religious war, sectarian violence,
regional and ethnic conflict, insecurity, untold
suffering, rampant poverty and economic hardship
is in
the air. Nigerians are divided as never before and
our country is slowly crumbling and dying before
our very eyes.
●Who will save Nigeria?
●Who will stand up and say enough is enough?
●Who will pull us back from the brink? ●Who can
we count on to take the bull by the horns and do
the right thing?
▶▶ There must be a lawful and democratic
# change.
My God let there be a change. . . .--(Amen)
---FEMI FANI-KAYODE,
Former aviation minister & # current media/publicity
director of President Jonathan's campaign org.
And all # reasonable Nigerians shall say
# AMEEENNNNNN !
# Fact # RealityOnGround # ThinkNigeria
# RiseAboveDECEPTION . # ThereWasFFK .
Fellow Nigerians, Let us rise above ethnic jingoism
and religious sentimentalism and tribal bigotry ....
# EmbraceChange and vote # BuhariOsinbajo2015 .
# Alaafia .
what happen to youth being the leaders of tomorow?

1 Like

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 30, 2015
UrbanMystique:
who benefits more from boko haram that is wrecking havoc?

who allocates triilions in 4years to boko haram.. without a single solution?

who polities/uses boko haram as a tool to make opposition look bad when he has all the power and money to expose and arrest the so called sponsors?

the list goes on

Well....Boko learned their tricks of the trade from guys who fought sustained guerrilla war against the armies of the Soviets and then the Americans in Afghanistan.

Thing about guerrilla warfare is that you do not have to win battles. Infact, you lose lots of battles. Just give your enemy a hard time, until he gets tired and leaves.Even if it takes decades....and even if you sustain hundreds of casualties.....and collateral damage.

An American general once boasted to a Vietnamese general (Vietnamese forces fought a long and sustained guerrilla war against the French and then the Americans from 1945-75)..We beat you in all the major battles of the Vietnam war (true). Yes, replied the Vietnamese general...but that is irrelevant

Get it? While the Nigerian Army does have a corruption and sabotage problem....Boko is a wily enemy. Their code of warfare is simple. If you don't lose, you win.
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by 2fine2fast(m): 10:26am On Jan 30, 2015
October 1 2010: MEND is not responsible for the Eagle square bombings- President Jonathan

5 YEARS LATER..

January 8 2015: MEND bombed Abuja. The attempt was to assassinate me- President Jonathan

I can't say my Dear President is madt because he is still my President till May 29, 2015.
But i searched all through for a clearer illustration of MADNESS.
Guess What?

I COULDN'T FIND. angry angry

Moral of my quest : My same Dear President can still come out in 2020 and say he was responsible.
Lets wait for the next 5 years to know the real truth. angry

http://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1340601_nigerian-president-tries-to-shift-blame-for-abuja-bombing-.html
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/01/09/mend-attempted-to-assassinate-me-says-jonathan/
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by muh4lyf(m): 10:27am On Jan 30, 2015
Another stupid statement made from GEJ,for crying out loud you are suppose to be the president of a nation,such statement shouldn't come from your mouth.... It would definitely happen when you talk with anger... It shows you are a sinking ship....
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by adeshola1(m): 10:27am On Jan 30, 2015
Dee60:
But sir, as CinC you should be able to tell Nigerians who is doing it and bring them to book! Failure to do so speaks volume! May God grant you the grace to do right.

Imagine your men now sharing 'Jonathan Rice' to refugees? Is that not the height of callousness?

Sir, do you recollect how many people BH have killed?

You promised to rescue Chibok girls, but that has not happened.

You promised to expose and prosecute BH sponsors, that has not happened.

Your NSA once said 'PDP is BH and BH is PDP' and you never questioned him. Only that the man later died in strange circumstances.

Borno people have been saying that helicopters drop food for BH in the forest. So, someone knows where they are. And the question is: Who is using helicopters to feed BH?

A number of Nigerians think their president should know!

And that he should act swiftly so that the menace will stop and Nigerians can give credit to their president for doing that> And also reward with their votes.

Who Else but their fellow Islamic party.... APC I
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Kingsasian(m): 10:28am On Jan 30, 2015
grin presidio dey vex.
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by abacusCm(m): 10:28am On Jan 30, 2015
Mr President "bobo drink" is for kids not for Adults.Therefore I don't belief that it is not presidency that has been sponsoring boko haram
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by simdam500(m): 10:30am On Jan 30, 2015
moderatorr1: I laughed loud, for real.
I wasn't expecting the word 'mad' in that sentence.
yes same here grin Infact i open the thread cos of that...

Anyway, op. Am so sure they are mad!
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 30, 2015
holatin:
what is dat suppose to mean ?

Who gain from this insurgence of a thing
Jonathan
Who lose
Buhari

But you break my heart with this kind question you asked me.
Goodbye

Don't tell me its free
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 30, 2015
myhoodlink:
With God on our side, victory is more than sure. One with God is majority.
They may spread all kinds of rumours but we know nothing hidden under the sun that will not be revealed someday.

God bless President GEJ.

if the righteous be on the throne the people rejoice. There is no rejoicing in the land... only carnage and the scourge of government. God will not bless GEJ simply because you said so. God has turned his back on him for standing by and watching souls which were meant for HIM go to hell even when he had the power to stop it all. The bible says that he that knoweth what is right and doeth it not to him it is a sin. God does not take sides with sinners and is already written on Jonathans walls Mene mene tekel upharsin
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by apparentlylaw(m): 10:32am On Jan 30, 2015
Ghen Ghen Jonathan don Vex ...
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by morayho(m): 10:32am On Jan 30, 2015
undecided Mad!! I do not expect such word coming out from a presidents mouth. Indeed this man is clueless
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by anytexy: 10:33am On Jan 30, 2015
hyfr:
Coming straight into their faces. Lai lai mohammed is mad, amechi - onye ara, tinubu-papa ndi ara, osinbanjo- onye nkuzi ndi ara
Hahahahahah. Nwannee, i di wicked oooo
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by HopeAlive14(m): 10:34am On Jan 30, 2015
A nation where it's citizens sponsor terrorists to massacre it's citizenry is doomed!

It is senseless, nay insane killing the people you aspire to govern.

Some people said it, it is now happening.. "making Nigeria ungovernable" because a Southerner is in power!

No one lives forever... those killing Nigerians because of their selfish politico-economic or social ambitions will definitely meet their waterloo!

Prophetically, Dame Patience was accurate.. "there is God"

1 Like

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Dunamis009: 10:34am On Jan 30, 2015
Not just mad but also delusional, some people think thru their Anus sha
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by otokx(m): 10:36am On Jan 30, 2015
Did he really say that?
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by siegfried99(m): 10:36am On Jan 30, 2015
rubii09:
Even though I don't like the way Gej is handling this country, the issue of security is not his fault. Commom we were all there when in 2011 this northerners promised to make this country ungovernable.And yes they did.

Tell'em
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by holluwai(m): 10:37am On Jan 30, 2015
Little does he know he is being mad to look like a mad man and he is already yielding. Tackle and put an end to boko haram first GEJ, if not then you yourself is the original mad man here.

1 Like

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by popcykaylah(m): 10:38am On Jan 30, 2015
imagine see the kind words wey dey come out from a Presidents mouth..when he opened his own ugly big mouth and gigantic lips to accuse the opposition of sponsoring bokoharam ..he didn't know e dey pain like this?clueless fisherman
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Senjuchiha: 10:39am On Jan 30, 2015
Mattpopson101:
Boko Jona
You are the real mad man
....nna,ur mumu dn ryp
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Sabotage4700(m): 10:40am On Jan 30, 2015
story for the gods .
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 30, 2015
A mad man that speaks the truth is better than a sane man that lies about everything. #Bringbackourgirls
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:41am On Jan 30, 2015
By the time you stand before the ICC we shall know the person that is mad.
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by nijanigga: 10:42am On Jan 30, 2015
"Amid shouts of “sai Buhari” at the Muhammadu Ribadu Square, the President vowed to do more, if re-elected on February 14." gej you don hear? begin pack your load, back to otuoke.
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by UrbanMystique: 10:42am On Jan 30, 2015
theshadyexpress:

U r a big ignoramus,america that spends 600bn dollars on defence alone but cannot defeat alqaeda or ISIS is also incompetent abi

U r nothing but an irritation to common sense
Get lost
you are one fhucking reta.rded goat... is isis wrecking havoc on american soil? how many innocent americans have died during these fights? how many americans are refugess? ode jati jati. think before you talk mo.ron
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Senjuchiha: 10:42am On Jan 30, 2015
OrangeDream:
I see desperation in ur voice sir
...guy,ur mumu dn ripe...e remain mk u pluck am chop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Northwest No Longer Buhari Safe Zone / Pictures From PDP Burial Procession In Osogbo By APC Members / Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.