Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

"Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan (27996 Views)

Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Sheriff: I Was Wrongly Accused Of Sponsoring Boko Haram.. / Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by tdayof(m): 10:09am On Jan 30, 2015
See president

1 Like

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Sijo01(f): 10:09am On Jan 30, 2015
I agree with you, they are mad, those sponsoring them are madder & the boko boys are maddest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 30, 2015
I see desperation in ur voice sir
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by jingh(f): 10:10am On Jan 30, 2015
really
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by fiverrwin(f): 10:10am On Jan 30, 2015
Yet we accuse others is that not maddness
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by callmeSwit(m): 10:10am On Jan 30, 2015
They must be
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by kingthreat(m): 10:10am On Jan 30, 2015
They are not mad. Your clueslessness and mediocrity is indeed sponsoring Boko Haram

2 Likes

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by holatin(m): 10:11am On Jan 30, 2015
Yes
I am
m- making
A- a
D- difference

As if we don't know you are trying to decrease d number of voters in the north because your disgrace is imminent.

But you are too clueless to rule a kg 1 student not to talk of a country

1 Like

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by tdayof(m): 10:11am On Jan 30, 2015
omenka:
Google this and educate yourself: "false-flag".
seconded
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by ify84(m): 10:12am On Jan 30, 2015
Very Mad indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by SAMBARRY: 10:13am On Jan 30, 2015
BokoHaramm:
APC is Nazi so they are mad
please bokoharamm tell your colleagues to stop their insurgency. Are you people not tired of mass murder, kidnapping of little girls etc. Enough is enough o
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by kent79: 10:13am On Jan 30, 2015
Dats kind of true!

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by olola4(m): 10:13am On Jan 30, 2015
■When President Olusegun Obasanjo was in power
we spent 300 billion per year on the fuel subsidy.
Under the administration of President Goodluck
Jonathan it shot up to 1.3 trillion naira in the last
one year alone.
▶Can someone please explain to me how it got
so high in 4 years and what exactly they were
subsidising with the extra one trillion naira?
■When the Obasanjo government left power in
2007 the country was no longer in debt and the 30
billion dollar foreign debt that Obasanjo met when
he came to power in 1999 was fully paid off.
Today, under the administration of Jonathan, our
country is back in debt to the tune of 41 billion
dollars (both foreign and domestic) and we are still
borrowing.
▶Can someone please tell me what the loans
were used for and whether we will ever be able to
pay them off?
■Foreign reserve nko? # Depleted .
▶Can someone please tell me where all the
money went?
■When the Obasanjo administration left power in
2007 23 billion dollars was left in the Excess Crude
Account after he built it up from nothing in 1999.
Today we do not have one dollar left in that
account because the money has been squandered
and the account scrapped.
▶Can someone explain to me who spent that
money and precisely what it was spent on?
▶▶Can someone please tell me precisely what
has happened to this man Jonathan and what has
got into his head? This government is not only
# weak, it not only lacks # direction but it is also
# insensitive and #callous . ▶President Jonathan,
the King #Rehoabam of our time, has hardened his
heart unto # destruction , just like Pharaoh once did,
and he has fallen into the trap that has been set
for him by God and by his enemies.
May the Lord save Nigeria from this # mess and
from this weak man and may the Nigerian people
themselves # WakeUP from their # accursed
# slumber and take their destiny into their own
hands.
▶The smell of religious war, sectarian violence,
regional and ethnic conflict, insecurity, untold
suffering, rampant poverty and economic hardship
is in
the air. Nigerians are divided as never before and
our country is slowly crumbling and dying before
our very eyes.
●Who will save Nigeria?
●Who will stand up and say enough is enough?
●Who will pull us back from the brink? ●Who can
we count on to take the bull by the horns and do
the right thing?
▶▶ There must be a lawful and democratic
# change.
My God let there be a change. . . .--(Amen)
---FEMI FANI-KAYODE,
Former aviation minister & # current media/publicity
director of President Jonathan's campaign org.
And all # reasonable Nigerians shall say
# AMEEENNNNNN !
# Fact # RealityOnGround # ThinkNigeria
# RiseAboveDECEPTION . # ThereWasFFK .
Fellow Nigerians, Let us rise above ethnic jingoism
and religious sentimentalism and tribal bigotry ....
# EmbraceChange and vote # BuhariOsinbajo2015 .
# Alaafia .

1 Like

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by UrbanMystique: 10:13am On Jan 30, 2015
jonathan.. you and your family are mad... and yes, i accused of sponsoring boko haram... werey sombody.

3 Likes

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 30, 2015
I jxt so love this humble man.So truthful.bless you,Sir Gej!
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 30, 2015
adanduka:
That's just it. Only mad people would think someone can sponsor a group to disrupt his government.
Mr man why should you talk like this ? BH is definitely sponsored by one person or a group of people. That one person can either be GEJ or that group can be PDP. After the polls, they'll all be exposed and jailed by the ideal government to bring change to this derailing country. Vote for chang, vote Buhari
Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Samiceman: 10:16am On Jan 30, 2015
hyfr:
Coming straight into their faces. Lai lai mohammed is mad, amechi - onye ara, tinubu-papa ndi ara, osinbanjo- onye nkuzi ndi ara
Buhari nko?
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by bumtos(m): 10:16am On Jan 30, 2015
oro ti doju e bayi oo.
Mr president don't use to curse people before but APC think say na only them know how to talk. To Mr President, I say amen to your prayer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 30, 2015
holatin:
Yes
I am
m- making
A- a
D- difference

As if we don't know you are trying to decrease d number of voters in the north because your disgrace is imminent.

But you are too clueless to rule a kg 1 student not to talk of a country

I hope they are paying you?
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by kheart(m): 10:17am On Jan 30, 2015
Why am I nt suprise? C in c always blamin others for his cluelessness.
NXT

1 Like

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by apcmustwin(f): 10:17am On Jan 30, 2015
Ogbeni don't resort to insult like ur village market wife. Refute the claim or zip it. And I won't blame those accusing u sir. Ali modu Sheriff is their chief sponsorer and Mr jona, he is ur best ally in the north. U blame dose who say u are responsible

1 Like

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by rubii09: 10:17am On Jan 30, 2015
Even though I don't like the way Gej is handling this country, the issue of security is not his fault. Commom we were all there when in 2011 this northerners promised to make this country ungovernable.And yes they did.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by UrbanMystique: 10:17am On Jan 30, 2015
adanduka:
That's just it. Only mad people would think someone can sponsor a group to disrupt his government.
who benefits more from boko haram that is wrecking havoc?

who allocates triilions in 4years to boko haram.. without a single solution?

who polities/uses boko haram as a tool to make opposition look bad when he has all the power and money to expose and arrest the so called sponsors?

the list goes on
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by theshadyexpress(m): 10:18am On Jan 30, 2015
emirSultan:

Mr man why should you talk like this ? BH is definitely sponsored by one person or a group of people. That one person can either be GEJ or that group can be PDP. After the polls, they'll all be exposed and jailed by the ideal government to bring change to this derailing country. Vote for chang, vote Buhari
Sai Buhari.

That person sponsoring it can also be buhari or elrufai

Keep ur change,I'll go with transformation

1 Like

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by synergycom19: 10:18am On Jan 30, 2015
No sir, check your own mental level,You sponsor boko haram when you keep silent and refuse to stop them for some Satanic gain in name of politics.ill-equiped the army. Benefitting from the' Blood of The Innocents
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by suitor(m): 10:19am On Jan 30, 2015
Then to stop the false acquisation, oya find somtin 2 do to d boko people na han han
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by bashydemy(m): 10:20am On Jan 30, 2015
adanduka:

Educate me please! Why do I have to visit Google when you're here?

If your understanding of an example of a false-flag is Boko-Haram activities carried by GEJ's leadership, then you have much learning to do.

Oga take your time and read through the link below and you will understand..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 30, 2015
omenka:
Google this and educate yourself: "false-flag".

While a false flag is possible....in the Nigerian context, it is risky business.

Most Nigerian presidents prefer to do business with everyone getting along. That is why we have things like federal character, and even sharing of the money economics.

Boko haram, like most conflicts in Nigeria has its roots in poverty and in youth underdevelopment. All these are due to the failure of the Nigerian govt to develop a job creating economy in favour of sharing money economics.....which wins you fans, but makes development difficult.
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by theshadyexpress(m): 10:21am On Jan 30, 2015
UrbanMystique:
who benefits more from boko haram that is wrecking havoc?

who allocates triilions in 4years to boko haram.. without a single solution?

who polities/uses boko haram as a tool to make opposition look bad when he has all the power and money to expose and arrest the so called sponsors?

the list goes on

U r a big ignoramus,america that spends 600bn dollars on defence alone but cannot defeat alqaeda or ISIS is also incompetent abi

U r nothing but an irritation to common sense
Get lost

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Optional2(f): 10:21am On Jan 30, 2015
Sha u no say u join them dy mad ba
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by johnnyblakes(m): 10:22am On Jan 30, 2015
adanduka:

Educate me please! Why do I have to visit Google when you're here?

If your understanding of an example of a false-flag is Boko-Haram activities carried by GEJ's leadership, then you have much learning to do.
u just gave dat dude a smackdown

1 Like

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Fynline(m): 10:22am On Jan 30, 2015
You are not a sponsor...nice....what have u done about the scourge......? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From PDP Burial Procession In Osogbo By APC Members / Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House / Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.