Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

"Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan (27992 Views)

Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Sheriff: I Was Wrongly Accused Of Sponsoring Boko Haram.. / Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by hermesprogidy(m): 10:43am On Jan 30, 2015
A pig will always be a pig, bathe him, dress him up, put a signet ring on him, and even make him president. He's still a pig and will return to the mud. Why mention the word "mad"in a public space? what happened to a president being a role model for children and young people?

GEJ, your cluelessness and lack of action shows that indeed you are behind Boko Haram
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by webhostbiz: 10:43am On Jan 30, 2015
I dey laugh. When Late General Azazi exposed the real people behind bokoharam, GEJ removed him from office and before you know it, he died in a plane crash. PDP there is God oooo.

1 Like

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by nijanigga: 10:44am On Jan 30, 2015
Decryptor:
Yeah!
it's uwarka, shege dan isaka, gej.
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by popcykaylah(m): 10:45am On Jan 30, 2015
siegfried99:

Tell'em
make una hear una self?so the north is bigger than the presidency?you guys just proved to us that gej is weak and is nor capable of ruling this country..
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Senjuchiha: 10:46am On Jan 30, 2015
synergycom19:
No sir, check your own mental level,You sponsor boko haram when you keep silent and refuse to stop them for some Satanic gain in name of politics.ill-equiped the army. Benefitting from the' Blood of The Innocents
...kai
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Mattpopson101: 10:47am On Jan 30, 2015
Senjuchiha:
....nna,ur mumu dn ryp

Whats this one saying
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by goldman777: 10:47am On Jan 30, 2015
is it not a mad president dat calls his fellow nigerians mad for having an opinion against his incompetencies gej is a dictator growing out of control pls y wont nigerians suspect

1. wen chibok girls were kidnaped u openly came out to.deny dis now dis gurls ur gone forever

2.wen elections were. held in ekiti and osun security was tighter dan borno controled boko haram crises zone

3.wen u went to maiduguri security was armed to d teeth because u wanted to spread ur propaganda der.wen u left u left d city wit weak security dat a whole soldeir barrack was defeated

pls mr gej who are we to suspect or blame wen u use 6years claiming to b fighting a small boko haram militant using d opportuniry to loot nigerias tresury while d army complain of substandard weapons.u and ur cronnies ur profiting frm dis war if dis happened in bayelsa it wuld hav bn stopped by nw
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by olas24u(f): 10:47am On Jan 30, 2015
naijaking1:
Poor GEJ, when they accused his chief of army General Ihejirika of sponsoring Boko Haram, he missed an opportunity to vehemently clear Ihejirika, because his Hausa 'father's like IBB and Danjuma wouldn't approve, little did he know that he was the real target!
That's what happens when you side with the devil!

The security of the territorial areas that is called Nigeria boarded by chad ,Niger,Benin,Cameroon is the responsibility of the president of Nigeria.
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Descartes: 10:48am On Jan 30, 2015
popcykaylah:

make una hear una self?so the north is bigger than the presidency?you guys just proved to us that gej is weak and is nor capable of ruling this country..
This can only come from a Gambari's slave.
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Senjuchiha: 10:49am On Jan 30, 2015
Optional2:
Sha u no say u join them dy mad ba
....ur mumu dn ryp..e remain mk u pluck am chop..e-diot lyk u
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by deebrain(m): 10:52am On Jan 30, 2015
True! Sir, i agree with you. You are not supporting them.

You are only encouraging them.

THEY ARE NOT THE SAME THING!
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by uyplus(m): 10:52am On Jan 30, 2015
We need a change if government and that is not too much to ask for. Jonathan administration has failed the down trodden Nigerians. Corruption and insecurity have rose to an unbearable zenith. We can't continue like this any longer. Just name all the scam, immigration interview scam, where an irresponsible government would demand money from the unemployed to give them jobs, Dieziani looted and spent N10bn in a year for private jet charter, Sure-p scam, missing 20bn NNPC funds, Missing Chibok girls, Baga massacre, Subsidy scam, Missing pension funds, pardoning of ex-convicts lik Bode george and DSP Almaesghyia, 10m pounds weapon procurement scam, the only name released was the Israeli's, but the government has refused to release the names of the Nigerians? $30bn spent on power sector, yet we have lost 2000MW and are currently below 2500MW (for a nation with a population of 170million Nigerians), Stella Oduah BMW scam, 119bn 1.5km 2nd Niger bridge scam, when LASG has built 1.3km Lekki-Ikoyi bridge with 29bn, N4bn on presidential feeding, N34.5m to feed lions in aso rock zoo, N10bn for 11presidential jet fleet maintainance just to mention a few. Why can't Nigerians be sensible enough to see that this administration is a fraud and has failed? You don't need a soothsayer!! Lets drop the bias and call a spade a spade.. the job market is saturated. They are no jobs. There are no oppurtunities. People are emigrating out of Nigeria at an alarming rate. The government keeps boasting about building 12univeristies, but where are the jobs to absorb them? No sector in this country is working. None. The railway is t funded by Nigerian government, but the Chinese government. So what has GEJ done with FG money?
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by sucess001(m): 10:53am On Jan 30, 2015
[size=24pt]Lmao....

Jonathan...the commander in chief of the Nigerian armed forces wants people to vote Ribadu cos he has 'global links' to end insurgency.....

Chai....see comedian!

@ PDP supporters/Reno's many fake accounts...I feel for you guys...its never easy selling a bad product![/size]
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Senjuchiha: 10:53am On Jan 30, 2015
holatin:
what is dat suppose to mean ?

Who gain from this insurgence of a thing
Jonathan
Who lose
Buhari

But you break my heart with this kind question you asked me.
Goodbye
...na 2dy i knw say maturity no b 4 age but na 4 mind........chai...if dm catch u nw say mk u tok wetin u just dy yarn nw,na abeg u go start 2 dy tok wit cry ontop....jeez,sms lyk common sense r nt meant 4 sm pple lyk u
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by kemitwarrior: 10:55am On Jan 30, 2015
so who is sponsoring boko haram .

Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by lasunray(m): 10:55am On Jan 30, 2015
A retired General & A traditional ruler...A retired General & A traditional ruler...A retired General & A traditional ruler...
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by AIYELE(m): 10:58am On Jan 30, 2015
temitemi1:
They are truely MAD mr president! How can a father sponsor the killing of his children GEJ till 2019!!!
Make you dey there, no be for Nigeria there pappa dey use his own piking for ritual all in the name of power .
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Senjuchiha: 10:58am On Jan 30, 2015
hermesprogidy:
A pig will always be a pig, bathe him, dress him up, but a signet ring on him, and even make him president. He's still a pig and will return to the mud. Why mention the word "mad"in a public space? what happened to a president being a role model for children and young people?

GEJ, your cluelessness and lack of action shows that indeed you are behind Boko Haram
......drs a fing kold 'respect'.....learn it b4 u type rubbish cming out of dt smoke head of urs......numbskull
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by holatin(m): 10:59am On Jan 30, 2015
Senjuchiha:
...na 2dy i knw say maturity no b 4 age but na 4 mind........chai...if dm catch u nw say mk u tok wetin u just dy yarn nw,na abeg u go start 2 dy tok wit cry ontop....jeez,sms lyk common sense r nt meant 4 sm pple lyk u
re you tru

When people are saying buhari is boko haram commander you didn't show this trait of hypocrisy.

Cluelessness is truly infectious if not your cognitive domain doubt make you quote me to type trash after a lot of defamation by PDP.
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by BokoHaramm: 11:00am On Jan 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
please bokoharamm tell your colleagues to stop their insurgency. Are you people not tired of mass murder, kidnapping of little girls etc. Enough is enough o
you no well, I dey you like Pa Buhari, APC or Shekau? No expose me here ooooo
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by 2kris(m): 11:01am On Jan 30, 2015
The said "arni cannot rule them" so my people any xtian that climb that seat will definitly face threat like boko haram,so they don't care,only wat the knw is to hail their alhaji's,build mosques on illegal land so that crisis will erupt,attack the northern xtian while sleeping,and so many unpleasant things these dudes do here up north.......wounder y the hate western edu for no reason,cuz their almajiri will revolt against them
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by hermesprogidy(m): 11:02am On Jan 30, 2015
U're not making sense. Go learn how to construct a sentence fit for humans to read or else head off to the zoo you came from and go communicate with your fellow baboons.
Senjuchiha:
......drs a fing kold 'respect'.....learn it b4 u type rubbish cming out of dt smoke head of urs......numbskull
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by emeka2847: 11:02am On Jan 30, 2015
C-in-C indeed
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by ccollins(m): 11:03am On Jan 30, 2015
hyfr:
Coming straight into their faces. Lai lai mohammed is mad, amechi - onye ara, tinubu-papa ndi ara, osinbanjo- onye nkuzi ndi ara
and as for you.. Onyisi ndi ara ki bu.. If you can't respect your opponents party as GEJ.. Then you are daft and an animal.. Stop disgracing we igbos by insulting people anyhow
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by holatin(m): 11:04am On Jan 30, 2015
brito:

Don't tell me its free
don't tell me you re serious with the question maam
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by 2kris(m): 11:04am On Jan 30, 2015
Mattpopson101:

Whats this one saying
him say ur mumu dey representcheesy
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by BashMe1(m): 11:04am On Jan 30, 2015
He is Backing them, we cannot be fooled.
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 30, 2015
naijadeyhia:

if the righteous be on the throne the people rejoice. There is no rejoicing in the land... only carnage and the scourge of government. God will not bless GEJ simply because you said so. God has turned his back on him for standing by and watching souls which were meant for HIM go to hell even when he had the power to stop it all. The bible says that he that knoweth what is right and doeth it not to him it is a sin. God does not take sides with sinners and is already written on Jonathans walls Mene mene tekel upharsin
Are you the Most High God to pass such a judgement? When was the last time you pray for him as enjoin by the Bible to pray for our leaders? God bless.
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by angelsing(m): 11:08am On Jan 30, 2015
temitemi1:
They are truely MAD mr president! How can a father sponsor the killing of his children GEJ till 2019!!!
Base on this, how can a father go on dancing after his children were killed in a bomb blast?..Is he celebrating their demise or what?..Don't get me wrong though am not saying Jonathan is the one sponsoring bokoharam
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Annorge: 11:08am On Jan 30, 2015
eleko1:
Yes! U can blame pipu for ur directionless govt.Is he not the same man that exonerated ND militants and later jailed their coordinator in south Africa?Truly,JONA IS INDEED A CLUELESS president sad
hmmmm some people read their own news upside down, so he's the one that jailled the militnat in southafrica, now I understand y u say he is clueless because u r super clueless
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by angelsing(m): 11:09am On Jan 30, 2015
temitemi1:
Base on this, how can a father go on dancing after his children were killed in a bomb blast?..Is he celebrating their demise or what?..Don't get me wrong though am not saying Jonathan is the one sponsoring bokoharam..My point exactly is that he din't really care much for his children
Re: "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan by Optional2(f): 11:09am On Jan 30, 2015
Senjuchiha:
....ur mumu dn ryp..e remain mk u pluck am chop..e-diot lyk u
if madness don enter sum pple head dy no dy no waitin dy dy do foolish goat, mad goat as em president since my mumu don reap cum pluck am na mad goat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari At The Inauguration Nana Akufo-Addo As Ghana President (Photos) / EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday / Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.