Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding (7361 Views)

Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
panthera4:
must u take ur new girl there?

Well taking ur new girl there shows you have moved on a feeling us mutual
I mean if u attending a marriage of ur ex at least go with company , cuz she would have all her family friends there that probably hate u depending on hw it ended
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by panthera4: 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
Monicasque:

so have u taken yo decision already?
still finding it hard to do so
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by panthera4: 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
LewisO:

U are wrong to have used the word "We" ought to have said "U"... So try check that post and understand my point!
not just me alone!
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by LewisO: 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
panthera4:
not just me alone!

It's u alone, who else qouted me say he/she didn't get what I typed, if u can't understand that, what else do u wanna understand?
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by Infoseye(m): 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
panthera4:
e b lyk say u be bad type

no be so lol am just been real with myself, all this people here talking about going and congrating with a prettier girl are just fooling themselfs. Taking another girl to your ex wedding or even at a party means you still love your ex in a womans world.

You are better off not going, if you are togo omo na to scatter the wedding abi why else will your ex invite you if not to rubb it in your face! Just saying smiley
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by Monicasque(f): 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
panthera4:
still finding it hard to do so

hhmmm
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by Infoseye(m): 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ipledge:
i second your move oo...Na me go first reach church so I no go miss that special time grin grin
Abi na if you cant have her atleast disgrace her small instead of her rubbing it in your face with her family while you look like mumu when you are not genuine invited like others.
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
Infoseye:
Abi na if you cant have her atleast disgrace her small instead of her rubbing it in your face with her family while you look like mumu when you are not genuine invited like others.

Lol
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by Shugaryme(f): 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
Oahray:
I'd just tell her congrats, and do something meaningful with my day instead. Except I just want to go make her jealous of the diamond I found after her. cheesy

I don't have an ex I can't get off my mind sha.

Hmmmm...
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by panthera4: 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
Infoseye:

no be so lol am just been real with myself, all this people here talking about going and congrating with a prettier girl are just fooling themselfs. Taking another girl to your ex wedding or even at a party means you still love your ex in a womans world.

You are better off not going, if you are togo omo na to scatter the wedding abi why else will your ex invite you if not to rubb it in your face! Just saying smiley
hmmMmmmmmm!
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by panthera4: 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
Monicasque:

hhmmm
yes oo
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by panthera4: 11:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
Infoseye:
to bad! That's evil
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by panthera4: 11:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
Lala247:

Lol
not funny
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by panthera4: 11:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
Shugaryme:

Hmmmm...
confused?
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 01, 2015
panthera4:
not funny

It is to me
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by Exponental(m): 6:43am On Feb 01, 2015
it depends on d circumstances surrounding d breakup.
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by panthera4: 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
Lala247:

It is to me
how?
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by panthera4: 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
Exponental:
it depends on d circumstances surrounding d breakup.
like?
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by apparentlylaw(m): 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
I go chop food niii werin concern me
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by panthera4: 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
apparentlylaw:
I trust u
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
apparentlylaw:

Lol ur funny
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by panthera4: 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
Lala247:

Lol ur funny
he really is!
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by Infoseye(m): 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
panthera4:
to bad! That's evil

Evil how? I mean why invite your ex partner you promised never to leave and too love.Then you dump him for another man then invite your ex to your wedding? I mean that sounds more than evil too me. Why cant you Nigerians call a spade a spade and be real ahhh all this I will go, celebrate her or chop her food at her wedding is ridiculous.

As if it happens to you in real life you will actually do it abeeeeeg let me hear word jor.
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by panthera4: 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
Infoseye:

Evil how? I mean why invite your ex partner you promised never to leave and too love.Then you dump him for another man then invite your ex to your wedding? I mean that sounds more than evil too me. Why cant you Nigerians call a spade a spade and be real ahhh all this I will go, celebrate her or chop her food at her wedding is ridiculous.

As if it happens to you in real life you will actually do it abeeeeeg let me hear word jor.
I actually hv an ex that left me reason being that her ex is back for her and he wants them to get back together again! I let her go, but she still calls me and even chat with me even after I warn her to stay off me! She said she loves me like her brother! Can u imagine that!

1 Like

Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by Infoseye(m): 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
panthera4:
I actually hv an ex that left me reason being that her ex is back for her and he wants them to get back together again! I let her go, but she still calls me and even chat with me even after I warn her to stay off me! She said she loves me like her brother! Can u imagine that!

See your life yet you call me evil, so what do you call what your ex did too you?

Look am sorry to say for her to open up to you and say she wants to get back with her ex that means she never loved you genuinely, I mean why leave you for some else that dumped her when she is already in a relationship why? Is that not wicked? Answer me now... ahhh thats evil right there.

Anyways she has kept you has spare tyre incase her ex disappoints her again that's the way I see it quite obvious, No decent girl will do that, she will rather brakeup with you and keep her pride than dump you go back to her ex n still say she loves you like a brother chai see insult.

She wants to eat and have her cake the same time, these type of girls these days self na wa. I also had a girl like that too, when I discovered she was seeing an ex I quickly switched gear I played along had my fun with her had lots of s@x round the clock whenever and however I could.

The day she wanted to brake the news she was leaving me for another, I cut her short and say to her am not surprised that's why I had s@x marathon with you.So in short you are free togo whenever you want. Like a week after she sent me messages saying am wicked, I used her and dumped her

Come no be you dey cheat on me with your new man? I too played along had good fun with you while it lasted besides you chop my money die, so why not enjoy what I have left before you pass yourself to another man. Anyways am not proud of what I did, not the type guy I just gave her a taste of her own medicine just to teach a her lesson.
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
It's not right to attend, however if you wish, you can buy something and send to them wishing them what they wish themselves.
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by panthera4: 11:51am On Feb 10, 2015
Infoseye:

See your life yet you call me evil, so what do you call what your ex did too you?

Look am sorry to say for her to open up to you and say she wants to get back with her ex that means she never loved you genuinely, I mean why leave you for some else that dumped her when she is already in a relationship why? Is that not wicked? Answer me now... ahhh thats evil right there.

Anyways she has kept you has spare tyre incase her ex disappoints her again that's the way I see it quite obvious, No decent girl will do that, she will rather brakeup with you and keep her pride than dump you go back to her ex n still say she loves you like a brother chai see insult.

She wants to eat and have her cake the same time, these type of girls these days self na wa. I also had a girl like that too, when I discovered she was seeing an ex I quickly switched gear I played along had my fun with her had lots of s@x round the clock whenever and however I could.

The day she wanted to brake the news she was leaving me for another, I cut her short and say to her am not surprised that's why I had s@x marathon with you.So in short you are free togo whenever you want. Like a week after she sent me messages saying am wicked, I used her and dumped her

Come no be you dey cheat on me with your new man? I too played along had good fun with you while it lasted besides you chop my money die, so why not enjoy what I have left before you pass yourself to another man. Anyways am not proud of what I did, not the type guy I just gave her a taste of her own medicine just to teach a her lesson.
very touching I must confess!
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

Even if caterpillar wan carry me I no go grin
Seconded
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by ronald4lif(m): 12:46am On Feb 11, 2015
Optimall:

Seconded

You too much jare smiley

1 Like

Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by Infoseye(m): 12:50am On Feb 11, 2015
panthera4:
very touching I must confess!

Thank is life for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. / This One Is So Strong (pix) / She Left Me Because I Was Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.