Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P (93624 Views)

Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu / Boko Haram Attacks UN Team And Soldiers In Bama / War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by asadike(f): 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
asuoka:

dat guy graduated from nda 2013...i watched his passing out parade...i will revenge for him
stop it! U are not going anywhere
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by ChristineC: 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Rip to you all cry. Sincerely wish more women can be drafted to the north. cheesy

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by mencade4: 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

I WILL QUOTE YOU AND IT'S YOU THUNDER WILL RIP INTO PIECES FOR YOUR HATE!

I'm sure you're a new goat specie waiting to be discovered.
the same way all men on your lineage are goats and pigs.

Thunder fire you there....bas.tard!

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by mencade4: 3:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
PassingShot:

Stupidity is also a virtue but for the foolish ones!
yeah same way you and youe entire generation are stuuupiiiid.

Pig.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Keegan: 3:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
callmenow:

Truth hurts. You are dishonest. Why did these honourable young die? So that you can have country? I will help with an answer. They died because people we know said that except if they are allowed to be the president, that this country will be ungovernable. This was a statement of the leader of APC. He was not challenged or arrested for incitement. Have Nigeria known peace since? Buhari is the sacred cow, that must be treated differently? I weep for these young men, who were betrayed by nigerians, especially by APC and Buhari.

You are just an unrepentant fool. How many times do you want us to explain to you that it wasn't Buhari that made that statement? Get out from here, we are mourning our fallen heroes!

4 Likes

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Jasperwhizz(m): 3:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
R.I.P Great Heroes
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by lorRhyMeZ: 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
callmenow:

Truth hurts. You are dishonest. Why did these honourable young die? So that you can have country? I will help with an answer. They died because people we know said that except if they are allowed to be the president, that this country will be ungovernable. This was a statement of the leader of APC. He was not challenged or arrested for incitement. Have Nigeria known peace since? Buhari is the sacred cow, that must be treated differently? I weep for these young men, who were betrayed by nigerians, especially by APC and Buhari.

This statement u keep crediting to an APC leader is totally false! I remember Lawal Kaita,a top PDP leader making that statement in 2012 in response to jonathan's 2nd term bid! Stop being so unnecessarily chauvinistic,if really the opposition are responsible for BH as u claim,don't u think they would have been rounded up? Or u think Reuben abati and Reno omokri wouldn't have raised the alarm? Moreover didn't the late Azazi confirm that PDP is boko haram and vice versa? We all saw what happened to him after the statement,I believe we equally saw what happened to the former leader of BH Mohd Yusuf after claiming he would mention d names of their sponsors,he got killed under the eyes of a PDP led govt of Sheriff Ali Modu...Buh that's by d way,I really think we shud look for a way forward rather than casting unnecessary aspersions.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
asadike:
stop it! U are not going anywhere

see this country needs me nw more than ever....i cant watch my country been overrun and i sit in my house looking like a fool now is the time to act and i am willing to pay the price...even if i die,it would save a multitude of deaths

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by yurmieP(m): 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
RIP....feel more SAD cos dey sacriice 4 a country da has d slightest undastandin abt honour...rip again(GALLANT)
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by ehis05(m): 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
May dere souls rest in peace....dis war must b won...gallant men ready 2 give dere lives while we can only wish dem well...even d name bokoharam scares us how much more fighting...buh dese men were selfless dey knew wah cud hapun yet dey never relented ....RIP gallant men
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by callmenow: 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
Keegan:

You are just an unrepentant fool. How many times do you want us to explain to you that it wasn't Buhari that made that statement? Get out from here, we are mourning our fallen heroes!

Crocodile tears. Why did they die? Why do they have to die? Hiding your head in the sand will not obscure this glaring question. They did not die through natural disaster or battling the odds. All of you who refuse to ask yourselves pertinent questions are oddballs. I am not prepared to mourn in silence. There must be another way!
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by asadike(f): 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
dkingsgirl:
I am engaged to a military officer, this thread makes me feel so sad. RIP to all our Heroes, to think that some of these people lost their lives due to corruption.
my sis, u try o. No rest o. Na prayers o.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by jamst(m): 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
huh! I just *smh* for the NA...do they think they are fighting a conventional war? This is a guerilla warfare.if you want to fight a war like these,you dont expose your soldiers to the enemy cos when and immediately the dust settles,the enemies mix with the environment(either as civillians,hide outs or even camouflaging as/with an army uniform) and this is where gathering of intelligence on grounds comes to play...like it is said 'if you want to catch a monkey,you behave as a monkey'
The NA lacks military intelligent on ground,that is the main reason they might have unnecessary casuality via ambushing by boko haram and another thing is lack of good aerial surveillance of the battle field region with the adequate equipment and many more(i cant type everything)
like i said before,this a guerilla warefare,to win this war you must have good aerial & ground intelligence.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by callmenow: 3:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
lorRhyMeZ:

This statement u keep crediting to an APC leader is totally false! I remember Lawal Kaita,a top PDP leader making that statement in 2012 in response to jonathan's 2nd term bid! Stop being so unnecessarily chauvinistic,if really the opposition are responsible for BH as u claim,don't u think they would have been rounded up? Or u think Reuben abati and Reno omokri wouldn't have raised the alarm? Moreover didn't the late Azazi confirm that PDP is boko haram and vice versa? We all saw what happened to him after the statement,I believe we equally saw what happened to the former leader of BH Mohd Yusuf after claiming he would mention d names of their sponsors,he got killed under the eyes of a PDP led govt of Sheriff Ali Modu...Buh that's by d way,I really think we shud look for a way forward rather than casting unnecessary aspersions.

Talk is cheap. Face the facts. The poverty of ideas and facts in this forum is enervating. These conspiracy theories pushed by you is unedifying. Stick to your day job.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by DrDre1(m): 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
Yet our leaders come up with silly excuses why things are still the way they are. All these promising lives cut short in their prime. So sad
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by bisi16(m): 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
My heart bleeds.. RIP
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Femmymata2(m): 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
There families should not be abandoned. This brave ones gave their lives for us, politicians raise billions for campaign but i hardly see them donate for displaced people and families of fallen heroes. If a loving God exist it should put an end to this monsters called boko haram now
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
Femmymata2:
There families should not be abandoned. This brave ones gave their lives for us, politicians raises billions for campaign but i hardly see them donate for displaced people and families of fallen heroes. If a loving God exist it should put an end to this monsters called boko haram now

dont put God into this...we our ownselves made this world to become a battle field

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by nke001: 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
Truely, We are losing Great Men to this animal called bokoharam.

GOD bless the Deads.
GOD help the bereaved families kiths and kins to overcome these losses.

Espirité d' coré.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by callmenow: 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Sorry to burst your bubble...but Boko Haram has nothing to do with the North....or the PDP/GEJ as some say.

Boko are their own people. And as recently seen in Kano, and even Mubi...where the first people they slaughtered were two Muslim Imams....Boko does not like anyone.

As for the current crisis...yeah, I blame the decades past of incompetence...and our wrong decision to keep running an oil driven economy that stifles economic growth....and leads to lack of jobs and loss of value of education....which is why we have them Boko Boys running about. Am sure that if Boko takes over the North...they will get rid of the elite. They don't like them. They do not like Muslims. They especially hate infidels. They hate everyone....except those who call Shekau their Lord.

I guess you Nigerians have time for conspiracy theories rather than joining hands to fix the problem....because it would involve changes that would threaten your daily allowance of crumbs.Better to eat crumbs than to task yer mind about change

Boko haramites has fathers, mothers, aunties, uncles, bros and sisters. Why have these relatives not gone to the authorities to help seize and save the day? You will find that gwoza in Bornu state has the highest membership in Boko haram. Therefore gwoza are stakeholders. Apparently, every young man is encouraged to join up for their warped caliphate or empire. The young has been convinced that they are fighting an army of occupation. So who do you think has brainwashed these ragtag insurgents? Even though it hurts me to say it, Buhari and APC. THIS IS ALL SMOKE AND MIRRORS. Wise up.

3 Likes

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Keegan: 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
callmenow:

Crocodile tears. Why did they die? Why do they have to die? Hiding your head in the sand will not obscure this glaring question. They did not die through natural disaster or battling the odds. All of you who refuse to ask yourselves pertinent questions are oddballs. I am not prepared to mourn in silence. There must be another way!

It is on record that Buhari that you so much despised fought and defeated similarly insurgents (maitasine) in the 80s. Gej is the commander in chief of armed forces for heavens sake.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by boytie: 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mellin:
May dia soul rest in peace..amen meanwhile buhari for how long will this continue?

RIP Gallant heroes. Hope our government give them all their due honors
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by lorRhyMeZ: 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
When I watch some boko haram propaganda videos,I can't help but wonder how some group of dirty looking ragheads that are clearly high on drugs would so hold Nigeria and its military to ransom...people would say its becos they are motivated by a ridiculous believe that they are doing God's work,buh I beg to differ,how come soldiers in america were able to enter their territory that is the middle east n still come out smoking? Na jazz dem dey use?! Definately NO! They were clearly organized and goal oriented. They made sure not to allow any political or religious affiliations hamper their efforts..Or are we saying there are no muslim soldiers in the American military?!

My 2 piece is simply that the Govt is lackadaisical in its effort in quashing BH. I mean what reasonable reasons have they tendered in not agreeing to allow other nations help with the war effort? How many top Nigerians who have been clearly indicted in the BH mix up have been tried n sentenced? I mean does anyone have any idea of what happened to the likes of Kabiru sokoto and other so called top BH commanders the army claimed to have arrested? What about the top army officers caught sympathising with the BH effort,any one with news on what happened to them?

RIP to the dead soldiers! May God grant u eternal rest in His domain. As for the people who are perpetrating this act,let's remember that no matter what they do,hw much wealth they acquire,how long they live and how influential they become,when their time comes to meet the maker,even a milli second wudnt b added to their life! Then wud they realize that life is nothing buh vanity! This world aint worth SHIT!

3 Likes

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by dallyemmy: 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
Oh Lord save our land!

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Femmymata2(m): 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
asuoka:

dont put God into this...we our ownselves made this world to become a battle field
I totally agree with u. Thats why i said ''if a loving God exist'',not shekau God,inactive or imagined God. If a loving God that u feel cares about innocent humans exist, lets use our prayer to get his/her attention to take the breath of shekau and his minions away(thats not beyond God's power). Remember supposedly God created us all, does it enjoy watching us slaughter ourselves. If God can't stop it why even pray, what is God role self? Is it not just an idea to fill our fear of unknown. This is about fallen heroes, i'm very hurt about these perpetual crisis
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Nwunuken(m): 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
asuoka:
This is a list of Nigerian military officers who lost their lives during the onslaught with Boko Haram. It is hoped that the government will set up National Memorials in their honour and duly compensate their families. The labour of Nigerian heroes should never be in vain.
1. LIEUTENANT SHITU KYOM LEO
He was killed in early July 2014. The late Leo was set to marry on the 20th of August, 2014 in Kaduna, his state of origin. Reportedly a former student of ECWA Staff School in Jos, Plateau State, he left the Ahmadu Bello University in Zaria when he was a 2nd year student of history to attend the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA).
LIEUTENANT S K LEO.
LIEUTENANT S K LEO.
SK Leo was due to be married to Angela Gaiya on the 30th of August. His burial was on the 17th July, 2014.
Miss Nkechi Afamu, a friend, wrote: “RIP LEO, My Childhood friend. We all parted ways after kaduna crisis in 2000. I can’t believe you are gone, what happens to Tida and Wyari your lovely sisters. I can’t question God but its hard to say Goodbye. REST ON KY. we will all miss you.”
Others wrote of him:
“Chei!! I actually saw this guy (Lt. Kyom Leo) last year in picture on General Onwuamaegbu’s FB wall. The General was visiting Sandhurst Military Academy and this guy (Lt. Kyom Leo) was one of the Cadets training there. The General even remarked that this guy would one day make a fine officer. What a waste!”
“RIP Gentleman Officer! RIP Lieutenant S Kyom Leo of 58 Regular Course! You died as a Hero! Doing what we have signed for! To serve whenever the clarion calls and whatever the price or odds!

oh lt leo my good friend we work together at damasak rip
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
holatin:
shut up fool
I think the whole of ur family is as foolish as buahri including u...fukn goat
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by lorRhyMeZ: 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
callmenow:

Talk is cheap. Face the facts. The poverty of ideas and facts in this forum is enervating. These conspiracy theories pushed by you is unedifying. Stick to your day job.

I don't think there is anything I mentioned there that isn't backed by facts that are easily found if u surf the net. Mohd yusuf died in police custody,true or false? Who was d govnor of the state then? Didn't azazi state on national dailies that pdp is bh n bh is pdp? Didn't he die in mysterious circumstances? Look mister, don't think here that am tryna wash buhari's name out of the whole issue,NO. I am jus tryna reason like a matured being,me n buhari road no join at all. If indeed the opposition as u claim are responsible for bh,don't u think d pdp inclined marilyn ogar n her cohorts in d DSS would have rounded them up? Common on,stop reasoning thru ur anus abeg!

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
bigshug213:

YOU slowpoke. WHAT BUHARI HAS TO DO WITH OUR GALLANT SOLDIERS. INSTEAD OF YOU TO PRAY FOR THEM AND THEIR, FAMILY U ARE JUST TYPING NONSENSE.
blinded he goat u didn't see where I said dia soul should rest in piece...buhari promised to make the govt ungovernable for gej..u slow poke try and school yourself hediot!!!
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by callmenow: 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
Keegan:

It is on record that Buhari that you so much despised fought and defeated similarly insurgents (maitasine) in the 80s. Gej is the commander in chief of armed forces for heavens sake.

You are taking your mind and fingers out of context. I will not repeat some of the statements of Buhari here. He is bad market. He is the cornucopia of corruption, traitor, terrorist, murderer and all round despotic monster. This is a man who detained, Ajasin, Awo, oduduwa sons for flimsy reasons. This is the man that started torturous conduct as means to an end. That he said that Boko haramites deserves to be treated as niger delta militants is unimpeachable. That the agitation is the same is out there. That shekau was credited with saying that he will only 'negotiate' with Buhari is a no brainer. Je suis Nigerian
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by akinladejo: 4:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
PDP GOVERNment Nigeria will never forget and forgive u people. may u and ur families die like these young soilders
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
SEEMS STRANGE TO ME YOU ALL FIGHTING YOURSELVES WHEN SOMEONE IS AT THE FRONT FIGHTING FOR YOU...NIGERIANS DONT LEARN I DIDNT CREATE THIS POST FOR JONATHAN OR BUHARI...I CREATED TO HONOUR THE GUYS WHO FOUGHT NOT FOR BUHARI OR JONATHAN BUT FOR US ALL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) / Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code / Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.