Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P (93633 Views)

Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu / Boko Haram Attacks UN Team And Soldiers In Bama / War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by slap1(m): 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
This is saddening. A majority of the deaths came from ambushes. This shows that the FG is really trying but the biggest enemy is from the north within.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
Water scarce for my eyes,
I don't get emotional easily.
But now, I really feel like crying...
So sad!

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by priskelly: 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
The civilians dat has also lost their lives in the hands of this so called Boko haram re uncountable, what a country, God's intervention is what we need

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by callmenow: 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
kITATITA:

I won’t applaud your irredeemable attitude in your attempt to belittle the contributions of these brave men who gave their all so that you and I can have a country. Please yourself.

Truth hurts. You are dishonest. Why did these honourable young die? So that you can have country? I will help with an answer. They died because people we know said that except if they are allowed to be the president, that this country will be ungovernable. This was a statement of the leader of APC. He was not challenged or arrested for incitement. Have Nigeria known peace since? Buhari is the sacred cow, that must be treated differently? I weep for these young men, who were betrayed by nigerians, especially by APC and Buhari.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Akanbiedu(m): 2:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
We shall get a worthy CinC very soon.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mellin:
May dia soul rest in peace..amen meanwhile buhari for how long will this continue?

Look...all of you accusing Buhari of being responsible for Boko Haram....and by extension all those saying Boko Haram is a PDP/GEJ plot....can you please put up your evidence....or shut up and apologise for lying.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Lianaluv(f): 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sleep on gallant soldiers.God bless your souls.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
ayaback:

[ePGhMk/

Grow up...and show some respect.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by rossi49ja(m): 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
slap1:
This is saddening. A majority of the deaths came from ambushes. This shows that the FG is really trying but the biggest enemy is from the north within.
You just echoed my thoughts pal. What more can I say than Rest in Peace to the Heroes of our time. My condolences to the beloved they left behind.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by deletrue: 2:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
sexysb:
I'm lost for words. I'm close to tears.

Jonathan has totally finished the Nigerian Army. cry cry cry

With all the chaos at Liberia, nigeria never lost so much commissioned officers during the ECOMOG era. Same for all the UN peace keeping missions to Congo, Ruwanda, etc.

The army top brass have been eaten deep by corruption. Chai ! They sit down and watch their colleagues wasted on nigerian soil

People should vote BUHARI. any other human being except Jonathan!

Buhari cannot rule again. Just mark somewhere near you to serve as a reminder. GEJ has done nothing. It is your Buhari, your Atiku and others from the north east that brought boko haram to frustrate GEJ. Now it has been hijacked having been killed by Nigerian soldiers. The original initial intention was to put GEJ's government down because of your born to rule concept.
These soldiers being killed will disallow you people peace. You people will remain restless for the rest of your lives.
This evil brought by that core and cammander of Islam call Buhari will never smell government. Can't you see the forces against him? The latsest revelation aired in AIT, the certificate issue, his internal seckness that has reduced his chest as flat as aply board are natural forces against Buhari. Never, have you forgoten his failues? Buhari, with all the atrocities committed against Nigerians, will by God's special grace never smell power. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by justmag(m): 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
So sad! God help us all.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
Each time I see the faces of these young, loyal and patriotic men, it peels my skin. It hurts so badly. Another reason why a change of seat is needed. For how long would we allow our countrymen be slain like goats? and to what end?... Corruption still dwells in the heart of the nation. We need change! Vote out GEJ
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
Pennywise:
I find it hard to believe that after looking in the eyes of these fallen soldiers, some Nigerians still plead on behalf of the cowardly traitors found guilty of desertion or mutiny rather than fight boko haram. No one life is more important than the other. These too could have chosen not to fight but they choose the path of honor.

The govt should do what is right and carry out the death sentences prescribed by law without further delay. Every day they are kept and sustained is a day of injustice to the Nigerian state and the heroes above.

Sorry to ask, but do you have a brain?

If you did have a brain, then you would have known that those who are to serve the capital punishment i.e the Army Chiefs & Generals with pot bellies are the real traitors!
How do you explain the death of so many young lieutenants & captains in the army if not the negligence of the Army chiefs who allowed Boko haram to have spies in the Army while they were busy having sex with prostitutes, drinking beer and embezzling security funds?

So you think those same set of people have the right to pass judgement on young recruits who will only face the consequences of the ignorance and cowardice of the army generals? You are very foolish bro! You are indeed pound foolish!

4 Likes

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by criminalmindz: 2:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
Orikinla:
These photographs are heart breaking.
GO TO HELL WE WONT VOTE AN ALLEGED SUPPORTER OF BOKO HARAM
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
callmenow:

Truth hurts. You are dishonest. Why did these honourable young die? So that you can have country? I will help with an answer. They died because people we know said that except if they are allowed to be the president, that this country will be ungovernable. This was a statement of the leader of APC. He was not challenged or arrested for incitement. Have Nigeria known peace since? Buhari is the sacred cow, that must be treated differently? I weep for these young men, who were betrayed by nigerians, especially by APC and Buhari.

Sorry to burst your bubble...but Boko Haram has nothing to do with the North....or the PDP/GEJ as some say.

Boko are their own people. And as recently seen in Kano, and even Mubi...where the first people they slaughtered were two Muslim Imams....Boko does not like anyone.

As for the current crisis...yeah, I blame the decades past of incompetence...and our wrong decision to keep running an oil driven economy that stifles economic growth....and leads to lack of jobs and loss of value of education....which is why we have them Boko Boys running about. Am sure that if Boko takes over the North...they will get rid of the elite. They don't like them. They do not like Muslims. They especially hate infidels. They hate everyone....except those who call Shekau their Lord.

I guess you Nigerians have time for conspiracy theories rather than joining hands to fix the problem....because it would involve changes that would threaten your daily allowance of crumbs.Better to eat crumbs than to task yer mind about change

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by criminalmindz: 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
deletrue:
Buhari cannot rule again. Just mark somewhere near you to serve as a reminder. GEJ has done nothing. It is your Buhari, your Atiku and others from the north east that brought boko haram to frustrate GEJ. Now it has been hijacked having been killed by Nigerian soldiers. The original initial intention was to put GEJ's government down because of your born to rule concept.
These soldiers being killed will disallow you people peace. You people will remain restless for the rest of your lives.
This evil brought by that core and cammander of Islam call Buhari will never smell government. Can't you see the forces against him? The latsest revelation aired in AIT, the certificate issue, his internal seckness that has reduced his chest as flat as aply board are natural forces against Buhari. Never, have you forgoten his failues? Buhari, with all the atrocities committed against Nigerians, will by God's special grace never smell power. Amen
DONT MIND THEM, ONE DAY JUST LIKE CHARLES TAYLOR THEY WILL BE CHARGED FOR WAR CRIMES. AGENTS OF DESTUCTION. GOD PAS THEM .

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by deletrue: 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
asadike:
God! I can't stop crying and d tears won't stop flowing. Indeed, there are moles in d nigerian army, but your death will b better than theirs. Oh! Adieu my gallant soldiers. We love you and may I use dis opportunity to say thk u, thk u so much, thk u my fallen heroes for giving your lives just to save mine. You died so nigeria can be at peace. Thk u so much. May I never forget d labour of my heroes past_the fallen nigerian soldiers.
Brother, take it easy. While it is very painful, we must hold it to our heart. If we cry too much, the boko haram and their supporters will be jubilating. As a man, just harden your heart. Feel as if nothing has happened. It just some of those thing every human will come across. Death is a sure end. How and when, is where one does not know. Thanks.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
So sad seeing the pix of young officers slaughtered like rams, Rip gallant troops..... embarassed
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by toshmann(m): 2:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
Real heros of Nigeria

Should have their names written in Gold.

And some died while looking for the chibok girks, the same girls Oby and co have politicized with their "#bringbackourgirls campaign. People have died looking for them embarassed real people doing something about the girls.

Shame on those using the girls for publicity and campaign.
Shame on those tactically endangering the lives of soldiers,

shame on those under-equipping the soldiers,

shame on those sentencing soldiers to death in the middle of a war.

Shame on those who rush to the internet to gloat whenever our soldiers suffer setbacks

Shame on those who remain silent when our soldiers record victories with statements like "na now una de wake up"

Shame on those who concort conspiracy theories when our soldiers record victories

Shame on thise who always expect our soldiers to loose and run

Biggest shame on those who kidnap girls

#nigeriansoldiersaregreat

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Gentlesniper(m): 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
RIP gallant brodas, this post just reminded me of the last nigga I shook hands with during my last visit to Jaji......bro, we have always looked out 4 each other right 4rm our childhood days, thru out our stay in the academy, and even as commisioned officers, I was surprised when I heard of ur posting to maidugiri, and I promised to come and join u soon only for me to hear the news of ur death......I wil make u a promise that ur labour shall neva b in vain....RIP my brother 4rm anoda mother, til me meet 2 part no more.
God bless the NA
God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by dkingsgirl(f): 2:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
I am engaged to a military officer, this thread makes me feel so sad. RIP to all our Heroes, to think that some of these people lost their lives due to corruption.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by UnimkeAk(m): 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
sexysb:
I'm lost for words. I'm close to tears.

Jonathan has totally finished the Nigerian Army. cry cry cry

With all the chaos at Liberia, nigeria never lost so much commissioned officers during the ECOMOG era. Same for all the UN peace keeping missions to Congo, Ruwanda, etc.

The army top brass have been eaten deep by corruption. Chai ! They sit down and watch their colleagues wasted on nigerian soil

People should vote BUHARI. any other human being except Jonathan!

U,ll just grab ur keyboard and type rubbish.
What do u know about warfare.
Do you know the diff between guerrila warfare and conventional warfare.
We talking abt islamist are ready to die and take enough souls with them.

RIP to the dead.

But Gej didn't do nada to the military or you want himt o go and fight b4 u'll b happy.

The military is well equipped, spare us the b.s, even shekau said it.

Is sad but most of them are cowards.

Ask any bh displaced refugee and the'll tell you the nigerian army flees at the sight of bh.

RIP heroes
Some of u wr brave and ur demise won't be in vain.

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by asadike(f): 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
deletrue:
Brother, take it easy. While it is very painful, we must hold it to our heart. If we cry too much, the boko haram and their supporters will be jubilating. As a man, just harden your heart. Feel as if nothing has happened. It just some of those thing every human will come across. Death is a sure end. How and when, is where one does not know. Thanks.
am not a man my dear,am a lady,u see y i can't help but cry.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by bigshug213: 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mellin:
May dia soul rest in peace..amen meanwhile buhari for how long will this continue?

YOU slowpoke. WHAT BUHARI HAS TO DO WITH OUR GALLANT SOLDIERS. INSTEAD OF YOU TO PRAY FOR THEM AND THEIR, FAMILY U ARE JUST TYPING NONSENSE.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
DEATH JUST DID THE WORST...A 60RC OFFICER JUST DIED YESTERDAY...THANK YOU LORD...FIGHTING FOR HIS COUNTRY...A FINE YOUNG GENTLEMAN OFFICER.....RIP LIEUTENANT OGUNSOLA...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by asadike(f): 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
asuoka:
DEATH JUST DID THE WORST...A 60RC OFFICER JUST DIED YESTERDAY...THANK YOU LORD...FIGHTING FOR HIS COUNTRY...A FINE YOUNG GENTLEMAN OFFICER.....RIP LIEUTENANT OGUNSOLA...
oh no! Not again.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by ogaprime(m): 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
Has anyone noticed this that at least 90% of the heroes that died are either Christians or non-hausas...

May God block de hole created by moles in Nigerian Army ijn...

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by VICTORIA91(f): 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
R.I.P to the dead souls.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Funjosh(m): 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
Pennywise:

Chadian soldiers that have taken the fight to boko haram on Nigerian soil killing them like insects are not better equipped than the Nigerian army. Dont be fooled by the reharsed song of those cowardly soldiers.

Some of these heroes may still be alive if the cowardly soldiers stayed back and fight. They are traitors.

Did you check the dates some of the soldiers were killed, and the date the soldiers you called cowards decided not to go to the war ftont

Comparing the Chadian/Camerounian soldier way of operating to ours, they are well motivated and coordinated that ours on this terrorist their government and top military officials stood on their feet to combat this without embezeling money meant for their infantry not the way we do our own here.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
asadike:
oh no! Not again.

dat guy graduated from nda 2013...i watched his passing out parade...i will revenge for him

3 Likes

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Ayo8(m): 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
Are their almajiri foot men better trained than these young vibrant soldiers.. The same NDA groomed soldiers who went for peace keeping missions in other countries.... u need to realise the rot GEJ has brought upon our once prestigious army...
All I see is ambush! Ambush!! Ambush!!!
mencade4:
buhari and sultan of sokoto........stop killing our men with your almajiri foot men.

Those that will quote me negatively, may thunder rip you into pieces.

Rip gallant soldiers.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by EUI2013: 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
May your souls rest in Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code / Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) / Raymond Dokpesi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.