Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,969 members, 7,825,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend (40273 Views)

10 Bad Habits Guys Find Hard To Leave / 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by kumpharm(f): 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
Taylor184:
I dont do this...

Sure? tongue
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by dharamanil(m): 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
You keep doing few of the aforementioned, then the babe feels too important and later she wants u to apologize always,, wanting to control your life because love on kill you I mean it's crazy..

And if I have been dating you for while, why would I have BP cos u r coming I go dey run to cook, sweep, go shave, lick your leg and all those Shits sad Any guy that doesn't change after a while, it means u don jazz ur tet
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by mytime24(f): 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
asiwajumi:
mumu ni
undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by franksam2009: 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
No 1 sounds weird,, make her feel like you want to keep impressing her? don't you have anything better to do?
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by MizMyColi(f): 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ksslib:

Bullshiit.. So because a Guy now has a GF, he automatically becomes untidy,doesn't shave,bla bla bla e..t..c ?

A Tidy person ll always be a Tidy person---Gf or no Gf.
An untidy person ll be an untidy person---Gf or no Gf.

You people should stop making ridiculous assumptions and baseless lists all in the name of ****OK forget***

Don't act all ignorant here, like you don't know what she's on about.

Granted. Your post's on point.
But you might wanna add an addendum pointing to the glaring fact that some blokes do all they can to impress a lady and then begin to reveal their fake a55ness after punanny goal or whatever their mission, might have been accomplished.

Those points she listed are valid.
While I agree that a woman shouldn't expect the fire or chase to last for eternity, there ought to be a silent decision by both parties to do their best.

It's utterly useless starting what you can't finish.

In the words of Jesus of Nazareth, if I had the opportunity to talk to my future partner right now, I'd be like "Come to me as you are"

"If you're not the calling calling type, if you're the always busy kind, however you are, if I'll love you, I'll love you."

Don't place yourself on a pedestal you cannot keep up with.

That's what causes these issues most times + our ladies' lack of discernment/good judgement.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
kumpharm:

Sure? tongue
Just a lil bit of no.3#smiles
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=koolet post=30296315][/quote]
guys call ladies like seven times a day wen the relationship is fresh and in d end can't keep it up,u've already made her used to that but sha.

1 Like

Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
prettythicksme:
my guy have been the same since i knew him,he never change.kudos to you boo kiss
Wow! How sweet

1 Like

Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by cherryice(f): 12:04am On Feb 01, 2015
3 4 6 8.. soooooooooooo true..
but why are they like that
You would see a guy ask a girl out for 2years n when she finally gives in, the guy just turn into something else..
for me, I see those guys as been confused, not knowing what they want and immature
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Ksslib(m): 12:07am On Feb 01, 2015
MizMyColi:

Don't act all ignorant here, like you don't know what she's on about.

Granted. Your post's on point.
But you might wanna add an addendum pointing to the glaring fact that some blokes do all they can to impress a lady and then begin to reveal their fake a55ness after punanny goal or whatever their mission, might have been accomplished.

Those points she listed are valid.
While I agree that a woman shouldn't expect the fire or chase to last for eternity, there ought to be a silent decision by both parties to do their best.

It's utterly useless starting what you can't finish.

In the words of Jesus of Nazareth, if I had the opportunity to talk to my future partner right now, I'd be like "Come to me as you are"

"If you're not the calling calling type, if you're the always busy kind, however you are, if I'll love you, I'll love you."

Don't place yourself on a pedestal you cannot keep up with.

That's what causes these issues most times + our ladies' lack of discernment/good judgement.
I really don't know what you're on about, and as if quoting me out of context wasn't enough, you added an epistle to probably end the torture in grand style---- well done,you try.

You didn't see me quote the whole article or whatever, did you? I only quoted just the first, which i believe suggests I only had a disagreement with it and the other 9 do sound logical to a reasonable extent . So that leaves us with a question------- What was your speech abi na seminar for?

Madam, I know what men/ humans do to get stuff and how laid back we can become after getting such (Its in our DNA.... A law in nature). I also know what the op was on about and I disagreed with the one point out of nine I found ridiculous.

Aint my fault that you failed to get my point.

I also leave you in the word(s) of that same Jesus of Nazareth Shalom"!!
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by starlightRR(m): 5:36am On Feb 01, 2015
chronique:
I like your dp. You look pretty clean. I don't think a guy would wanna try that with someone this cute. wink

See the problem we are having in Nigeria. Peeps are here discussing a topic but na one ugly girl face you thought of discussing about....I weep for you

@topic its not like guys do change, to me I think girls never really bother to know more about guys before dating them . most of these girls are mostly focused on the attention during the "chasing" period
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by MizMyColi(f): 8:15am On Feb 01, 2015
@Ksslib
Okay. Noted.

Please what app do you use to add texts to pictures, like the memes?
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by boma95(f): 9:47am On Feb 01, 2015
koolet:
easier done when you never loved him

u think so??
only a weak girl will still stick around
when the guy is exhibitin all ds
i mean....if he doesnt love me
why should i keep forcing?? cry
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by boma95(f): 9:48am On Feb 01, 2015
starlightRR:

See the problem we are having in Nigeria. Peeps are here discussing a topic but na one ugly girl face you thought of discussing about....I weep for you

@topic its not like guys do change, to me I think girls never really bother to know more about guys before dating them . most of these girls are mostly focused on the attention during the "chasing" period

i totally agree wt u,i've been a victim tho
and i'v learnt frm dht
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Ksslib(m): 10:05am On Feb 01, 2015
MizMyColi:
@Ksslib
Okay. Noted.

Please what app do you use to add texts to pictures, like the memes?
You can download Meme Generator from Play Store. Its an app that has a lot of images, so all you do is just to add text(s) to your choice image.

But I mostly use Pixlr cos most times, I prefer getting the images myself from Google search. Pixlr is on Play store too... Its an all round photo editor that has an add text on pic feature.
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by MizMyColi(f): 10:21am On Feb 01, 2015
Ksslib:

You can download Meme Generator from Play Store. Its an app that has a lot of images, so all you do is just to add text(s) to your choice image.

But I mostly use Pixlr cos most times, I prefer getting the images myself from Google search. Pixlr is on Play store too... Its an all round photo editor that has an add text on pic feature.

Very resourceful.

Thanks!
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Ksslib(m): 10:40am On Feb 01, 2015
MizMyColi:

Very resourceful.

Thanks!
You welcome.
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by buoye1(m): 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
blublahd:

make she wash her face with water comot that wig 4 head. If she no resemble tortoise i owe you 1k recharge pin tongue
LOL...BABa,U wikett diee....kai dis post na HNM 4 me!
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by ArcToyin(m): 10:17am On Feb 02, 2015
loopine:
@OP have you ever seen a politician campaigning after winning an election........
funny u
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Emodeee: 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
rubey:
If he tries that with me, I'll dump his sorry ass angry

c'mon, u dn't even av a b.f
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by koolet: 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
lolzzz
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by noblegrex: 3:46am On Jul 08, 2015
This girl no get something to talk at all.she b lazy,dirty pretender. Cos I no c any sense for wetin she write at all. She no won work for him guy or she want d guy to b mumu
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by koolet: 7:24am On Aug 21, 2016
been long

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.