Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend (40274 Views)

10 Bad Habits Guys Find Hard To Leave / 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Droidbot: 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
First, I'd like to modify the thread's title to "Ten Annoying Habits Most guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend".

Now I can proceed to rectifying and to contribute in some way. And I'd also like to point out...I'm No expert in the field.

It's been pre-programmed that (most) males find some sort of newness. When such time arrives, that's when you can tell a "man LovePeddler" from a Man. "Men LovePeddler" will basically dump your ass in search of a new girl but the player type keeps playing. But when it comes to a Man, he just let his heart and mind to remember how he woo-ed you(or vice versa), the feeling and butterflies. During this process, his brain simply upgrades the girl in his mind..giving him a reason to love and stick with you.

Oh, and being jealous is a somewhat good thing..it shows he cares(to some extent).However, such relationship needs to work out their trust issues.
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by manny4life(m): 4:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
Geez,

Guys, why are you attacking @rubey, she spoke her mind. Is it only guys that do the dumping? Women have rights to dump as well. Stop attacking her like she said some evil thing.
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by joe17: 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
cozy7:
Guys who engage in such are those who hv always been attracted to your outward beauty (looks), rather than inward beauty (who u truly are).

God knows I adore my girl, down to her footsteps, luv her beyond words n value her just for who she is. Op, sorry, I don't understand what u saying bcoz I'm just too busy loving her.
I just hope it ends well for u bro. 'Ores are not loyal, never u 4get that.

**walks out of thread**
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by AlexMaker(m): 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
this is the very reason friendship before relationship is the best.
friends dnt pretend
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
Not every guy.....since i have Chioma, i became even the best guy ever.... cheesy[quote author=koolet post=30296315][/quote]
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by danbrowndmf(m): 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
mirexxx:
He'll be so sweet ehn
but after the first three months you'l begin 2 see his real careless attitude
chai! i won't try that shit again! undecided
Hey sorry dear.jus date me i will be do better.cheesy
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by mirexxx(f): 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
ayusco85:

not me o. i keep doin wat i ve been doin from d first day of dating. i hardly fall in luv? but wen i do, its for real
good 4 u smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by danbrowndmf(m): 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote
author=prettythicksme post=30297330]my guy have been the same since i
knew him,he never change.kudos to you boo kiss[/quote] Who Go say im Mama Soup no Sweet?
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by mirexxx(f): 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Hey sorry dear.jus date me i will be do better.cheesy
lol thanks smiley
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by iamord(m): 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
mirexxx:
He'll be so sweet ehn
but after the first three months you'l begin 2 see his real careless attitude
chai! i won't try that shit again! undecided
its because both parties don't know how to keep the fire burning for long.. if u even marry without knowing how to keep the love flame. same thing will happen. and even worse
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by mirexxx(f): 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
iamord:
its because both parties don't know how to keep the fire burning for long.. if u even marry without knowing how to keep the love flame. same thing will happen. and even worse
yea smiley
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by iamord(m): 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
mirexxx:
yea smiley
so don't be in a rush onto the next one
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by emmyasam95(m): 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
Guilty of most f dm.. Bt not anymore cos i did dem ignorantly
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by mirexxx(f): 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
iamord:
so don't be in a rush onto the next one
lol thanks bro
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by terrymason(m): 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
rubey:
If he tries that with me, I'll dump his sorry ass angry
ipo( I pray o)! If you notice any change from your man, don't hesitate to ask question from him.
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by iamord(m): 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
mirexxx:
lol thanks bro
u welcome.. sometimes guys don't know what they want.. some are not just ready for a relationship but can't say it. out of fear of hurting the lady. so man instances
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by danbrowndmf(m): 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
mirexxx:
lol thanks smiley
lolz,nyc pix.wink
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by oluwaisaac(m): 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
OP, it's just a simple law of dimilshing returns; satisfaction has been achieved!
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by 1miccza: 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=koolet post=30296315][/quote]

This is why ladies should always go for a guy that reveals his real person even on the first day of their encounter and not those that would cajole and lie their way into their pants as a lady when you begin to observe these in a guy it simply means he's tired because apparently he has finally succeeded in his quest and it's time to move on to the next.....
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by fresh360(m): 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
Op I dnt. Agree wit everytin here... Nt every guy act dah way I knw so many dah after d gf accept dm dy even become beta dn dy were
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
oloworulz:
mayb e enjoyed ur punnie and d dogggy style sex.
AMEN!AMEN!AMEN IJN!
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by jamillion: 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
rubey:
If he tries that with me, I'll dump his sorry ass angry
u may end up dumping all d guyz n ur precious lyf....jamillion$

1 Like

Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by belente(m): 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
All men do not have d same character
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by ayusco85(m): 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
mirexxx:
good 4 u smiley

Yea
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by oloworulz(m): 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
prettythicksme:
AMEN!AMEN!AMEN IJN!
babe , give me ur contact

1 Like

Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by onihaxy: 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=koolet post=30296315][/quote]

No need of campaigning after winning an election. That's the summary
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Missmossy(f): 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
Some guys though grin
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Chidonc(m): 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
Droidbot:

Village people at work

Fellow villager, so u have finally arrived
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by yollychika(f): 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
Who cares... No b him dey feed me or pay ma bills na undecided
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by oseiwe(m): 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
it depends on the guy.
I don't do such.
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by iamord(m): 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
yollychika:
Who cares... No b him dey feed me or pay ma bills na undecided
who will make your heart jolly who will warm your bed undecided
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by iamord(m): 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
oseiwe:
it depends on the guy.
I don't do such.
even the guys that did it. dem no write am for their forehead.. that goes to show you will do the same and even worse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes / Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.