Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum (54187 Views)

Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty / Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu / Militants Give Condition To Stop Bombings In N’delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by poiZon: 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
Dasini:
These men should be cooling off in jail, they keep making threat, in a sane society they would have been arrested by now.am sure if it is an opposition member doing these, JEG would have raised eyebrow.

is GEJ a police officer to dey arrest people?
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by 1oracle(m): 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
ichidodo:
Oh yeah!!!..let us be clear because People can be myopic when it comes to the ominous threat the
ND militants portend....yes they
might not be large enough to
face down Nigerian army but
they are large enough to plunge
the economy down so bad that the naira used to pay the same wages of the
Nigerian soldiers will be as
worthless as the paper we use
to wipe our buttocks.Now factor in the
massive corruption in the
Army,low morale and sheer
laziness borne from nepotism
and favouritism plus easy access
(on the side of the militants) to
the coast,mineral resources via
bunkering and exchange for
arms from Russian black market
arms dealers with cash to fund a
well trained and compact
personnel sourced from the
same educated and enlightened
people of the forest region. Let us just
say the mangroves of the Niger
delta will be a blackhole for the
nationalists...vote wisely.
If you add this up with the restoration of Biafra in progress, then Nigeria is history God bless Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by danielmichael(m): 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
Burger01:
Group of criminals with empty threatsundecided
U had neva born 2 c'dis people fight
So keep quiet and zip yur garri
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by tolexy007(m): 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
teemanbastos:
bastards.
Yet itz under a clueless administration dis miscreants can make war-inciting statements and go scot free.
Wich oil? Na them create d oil? Fools.
hope u can say dis to their face
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by danielmichael(m): 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
PUSH1:
I can't wait for another 7 days to come. grin

Let me see what they can do!
If yu re staying along danjumas investment oil company jus go an pack ya loads cos u had neva born to see these people fight cos u wud shut up by nw

Idi0t
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Truckpusher(m): 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
derecho:
Bros you harsh o..anyways your last line funny die
You need to burst these propagandists before they will convince our people who doesn't understand so much about the nature of the struggle.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by udemzyudex(m): 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
ijawcitizen:
We're not Igbos , when we issue altimatums, we abide by it and bring it to reality
ok,but don't start what you can't finish ooo... If Obinna sees that bolded part, i no dey ooo

2 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by hamingra: 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
derecho:
no one prays for violence.But Justice should not be selective.The Major should not be seen to be partisan.As per major being dangerous,there are worse people who never joined the army.
The disdain shown to GEJ is in the heart of this.

Bros, we no hate goodluck because he is from niger delta. We hate him because he failed to keep the promise he made to us of a better life. Now I know say him don better ya life that is why you dey fight for am. For me, I voted him in 2011 and fought for him to become acting president thinking he would be different.

2 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by appini: 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
Danjuma I hope you understand the message clearly??

No mercy for the cripple after the criminal war.. We have been at war since Buhari overthrown Shagari's government

2 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
Truckpusher:
That Tompolo never helped his neighbourhood doesn't make any difference, his money belongs to him and only he should decide how he spends it and what he spends it on.This is the society we want to encourage where every man will struggle to work and make it and not wait cap in hands like your regions are waiting on the FG for monthly stipend from the Niger Delta oil procceds before they can survive.
You're not a Niger Deltan and you can never be one - carry your propaganda enter gutter.
Who told you tompolo works for his money
My guy if you don't know anything please go and sleep..
One the fG government gave him free money,
Two I hope you know that GEJ gave him contracts of buying water war ships..when the navy are there to do that..I know this are the type of things you love supporting..

The war ships is one of the reasons is chanting about war..planing on using it far from its initia purpose

I know your type..please don't quote me again

4 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Kingspin(m): 11:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
Danjuma, one of Nigerian richest thief.. Buhari take note u said u put them in kirikiri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
Stupid fools that dangle empty testicles! They are all over Abuja buying expensive cars and houses, living lavish and sleeping with women in posh hotels and parading themselves as ex militants, while the northerners are giving their brother too much heat.

These men are a sell-out and no different from Amaechi. Now, they want to act like they are justifying the huge resources that had been made available to them. Shame on them.

5 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by ijawcitizen(m): 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

That's what happens when you join your enemies to fight your brother. As an Igbo, I am very happy some people's eyes are opening through suffer inflicted upon them by those they allied with to kill us. Amadioha liveth.
And you barbaric bunch eyeing our opobo for your biafra shall be the ones to taste to first batch of ijaw bullets if you don't stick to ur igboland when it all begins....what i'm saying is, the first batch of our bullets lands on you biafran a$$es before the northern army would come down south.

1 Like

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by emmykk(m): 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
Collynzo9:
What is the name of Danjuma's oil company in the ND and where are his facilities located?
Those places should be no go areas after the 7 days.
seplat and plantgeria are the once i know.

Danjuma is benefiting from niger-delta and he is talking anyhow.

I pray Gej wins,the peace in niger-delta is volitile,if they begin to bomb oil installation couple with oil price crash nigeria will go down even before may 29th.pls vote rightly,vote Gej, 4yrs is not too long

should Gej should lose this election,these militant will scatter the economy.this is not boko haram.fuel,diesel and kerosene will be things of the pass,and Gej will just be watching till his tenur expire.

5 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by hamingra: 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
danielmichael:

U had neva born 2 c'dis people fight
So keep quiet and zip yur garri

Bros keep quite. You think shooting unarmed civilians is been tough? They are no different than Boko Haram. If they are tough why accept amnesty?

1 Like

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by kennyroji: 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
GREETINGS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
NIGERIA CUSTOMS AUTHORIZED SALES OF CARS(BATCH B)
CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE LINE
OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545...(+234)
NIGERIA CUSTOMS (NATIONAL AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/SALES) FOR 2014-2015
TO BUY CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE BALOGUN LINE 08092205545-WE HAVE
DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS FOR SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES.
These cars were seized by government officials at border and the
time duration given to the owners to claim their cars has elapse so
they are been sold in a give away price at very affordable prices to
place an order of your choice call the maketing department
FIRST HAND CARS FOR NATIONAL AUCTION/SALES AT AFFORDABLE
PRICES,INTERESTED BUYERS SHOULD CONTACT IN CHARGE OFFICER BALOGUN ON
08092205545,WE HAVE COMPETENT DRIVERS TO MAKE DELIVERY
NATIONWIDE.MODEL/YEAR OF MANUFACTURE..........1999 t0 2014
INTERIOR..........LEATHER AND FABRIC
AC..........CHILLING FACTORY AC
WHEEL..........GOOD TYRE, ALLOY WHEEL
TO BUY,HEAD OFFICE COMMAND ZONE 1 WAREHOUSE,BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY/COTONOU/SEME BORDER AND FOR DELIVERY/SHIPPING/CLEARANCE/CONTAINERS.
NOTE-ALL CARS ARE TESTED OK, WITH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
WE HAVE DIRECT TOKUNBOR/BEGIUM/COTONOU CARS VERY CLEAN,BRAND NEW CARS,THE CARS ARE OF VARIOUS MAKES AND SPECS.
RANGING FROM JAPANESE TO AMERICAN,GERMAN,
SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES CALL SEME BORDER OFFICE NUMBERS- OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545 COMMANDANT MARKETING DEPARTMENT..
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS...PLEASE NOTE SALES CLOSING SOON THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE AUCTION MARKET NOW OPEN FOR INDIVIDUALS & DEALERS.
THEY ARE SEIZED AND IMPOUNDED CARS DUE TO ILLEGAL IMPORTATION AND LICENSING AS THE VARIOUS IMPORTERS HAVE REFUSED TO COME FOR THE CLAIMS BEFORE THE EXPIRED PERIOD.
THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE HAVE DECIDED TO SELL THEM OUT AT GIVE AWAY PRICES TO CLEAR THE SPACE IN OUR OFFICE FOR THE YEAR ALL BUYERS SHOULD
NOTE THAT BUYING OF NIGERIA AUCTION VEHICLES HAS NO COMPLICATIONS,
SINCE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO CUSTOMERS BY THE DELIVERY
NOTE: Offer Valid While Stock Last; Money back guarantee .THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE....mr man, u better get a real job cos people are more aware and better informed to fall 4 dis ur silly custom auction magomago tin..ok

1 Like

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by gragraboy: 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
Bunch of effing illiterates!...in a developed society no one would come out and say that there will be war if their candidate is not elected. Are they the only ones in the country?...they should all be arrested!....are they the ones that deposited the oil there?!

3 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
Shut da dirty mouth up. They can't do sh.it.

danielmichael:

If yu re staying along danjumas investment oil company jus go an pack ya loads cos u had neva born to see these people fight cos u wud shut up by nw

Idi0t

1 Like

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by EMANY01(m): 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
ichidodo:
Oh yeah!!!..let us be clear because People can be myopic when it comes to the ominous threat the
ND militants portend....yes they
might not be large enough to
face down Nigerian army but
they are large enough to plunge
the economy down so bad that the naira used to pay the same wages of the
Nigerian soldiers will be as
worthless as the paper we use
to wipe our buttocks.Now factor in the
massive corruption in the
Army,low morale and sheer
laziness borne from nepotism
and favouritism plus easy access
(on the side of the militants) to
the coast,mineral resources via
bunkering and exchange for
arms from Russian black market
arms dealers with cash to fund a
well trained and compact
personnel sourced from the
same educated and enlightened
people of the forest region. Let us just
say the mangroves of the Niger
delta will be a blackhole for the
nationalists...vote wisely.

I mentioned once that if the militants got a reason to come out once again it will be near impossible for the government to contain them and someone said the the military now has the means to deal decisively with them.
I asked him how he is so confident and if he knew Nigeria's order of battle (orbat) which clearly shows that the military can not afford an escalation of Militant activities in the ND as things are in the NE or soon after the north east is pacified .
If the North East suddenly mellows after a Buhari inauguration(GOD Forbid) it only convinces those in the South who had doubts that BoKo Haram was a construct of the Northern Elite (which it is) .
That the government/military now has a fewor a bunch assault helicopters' (hinds)? would not matter at all.
If the Niger Delta militants were preparing for trouble, they have had four years to prepare.
Hopefully they will not make the people their targets but the economy and the oil industry sustaining infrastructure .
Unlike boko haram , every one ,every strata of the society in Nigeria will feel the impact.
Any pilot who flies missions to the ND should be prepared.They better have received training in evasion of Surface To AIR missiles.
The Russian SA 7 from Gadaffis stockpile abounds the black market,this in addition to many Chinese copies of both the SA 7and the American Stinger missile( called the FN-6) man-portable air-defence system (MANPADS).
The Nigerian militaries' aviation attrition rate is insanely high in peace time when no one is shooting back, throw in an airspace over the creek's filled with the threat of anti aircraft weaponry, and the military will just have to park their surviving airframes and approach the problem on land(on the mostly murky swampy ground).
Afghanistan in the eighties Is a well documented example of how even a powerful army stands to be routed by a ragtag band of outlaws on home ground.Quite simply,pilots and planes mostly the (attack choppers) went to Afghanistan to DIE.
The afghan theater was mountainous and with sparse vegetation which ordinarily should have been advantageous for the well trained Russian pilots but they still got routed in a large percentage of the encounters.Compare this situation with the Niger Delta mangrove swamp,creeks which gives a lot of covering both visual and infra red so using sensors will achieve limited success and will not dramatically improve the performance of the airborne search and destroy missions.
A minor advantage is for the military is that just as the creeks offer cover for the militants,they can't just use the SAMs everywhere in the creeks.They would have to be careful to find small openings in the vegetative cover lest the missile shot is wasted and their position given away(much like how submariners in the arctic and Antarctica use openings in the surface ice covering( Pollyannas).
Tangentially,the aviation charter business critical to exploration and production activities will ground to a halt almost instantaneously as a result of the new threat.
Add this to the problems on the ground caused by the activities of militants in and around the creeks,coastlines and a little distance out at sea.
Any energy infrastructure that feeds outside the ND (pipeline -gas-crude-refined products), power lines,etc will be game.
The only safe petroleum installations would be the ones far out at sea.
Hard times await the oil industry and by extension the economy.
All these people DELUDING themselves that buhari as president will deal with the Militants make me laugh.I have a question for them though:will the military buhari will use be different from the military we have now.Even if you remove the current high command,would it still not be the same rank and file fighting boko haram they will use?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by hamingra: 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
emmykk:

I pray Gej wins,the peace in niger-delta is volitile,if they begin to bomb oil installation couple with oil price crash nigeria will go down even before may 29th.pls vote rightly,vote Gej, 4yrs is not too long

Dont worry Buhari will teach these criminals a lesson that their children will never forget. Their paymaster is coming bavk to join them after FeBuhari 14th

1 Like

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Collynzo9: 11:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
emmykk:

I am very familiar with Plantgeria, never knew it was owned by Danjuma?
I thought Seplat was owned by one Augustine from Delta state?
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
[Quote],the group said: “All we
have said overtime is that our brother and
president, Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, a true
son of the Niger Delta, deserves to enjoy the
two terms in office provided for in the
constitution.[/quote]

God in heaven save us. So terms in office, in service of your country, is something to be 'enjoyed'?

4 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Boland(m): 11:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
elbinmanny:
in sane societies their lands should have been more developed before others. They suffer the spillage..the infertile farm lands..the dead aquatic life..the poluted environment.. so my friend just shut up if u dont have wat to type. angry
I'm a buharist buh seriously bruh, this your post touched me...

5 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by derecho(m): 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
hamingra:

Bros, we no hate goodluck because he is from niger delta. We hate him because he failed to keep the promise he made to us of a better life. Now I know say him don better ya life that is why you dey fight for am. For me, I voted him in 2011 and fought for him to become acting president thinking he would be different.
If you hate someone for whatever reason and vilify him the way people do,wud yu blame his kinsmen?That he has failed is subjective.Even corrupt individuals who weren't better want ABJ.How do u want his people to take that?
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Mrslimblack(m): 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
Why do the elite always deceive us dat dis country should remain one, when we know that in the actual sense its not working. Separation is the answer

1 Like

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by somegirl1: 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
ijawcitizen:
We're not Igbos, when we issue altimatums, we abide by it and bring it to reality

When did Igbos issue " altimatums" and did not "abide by it and bring it to reality"?
Pray, tell?

Funny how people who have allowed their resources to be pillaged, their means of livelihood destroyed and have nothing to show for all their resources are quick to talk.

What's happening in your land, would never have happened in Igbo land without a fight. The then Biafrans fought against the army of a country more than 5 times their size and managed to sustain a war for 3 years. You will not last a year if you choose to go down that path.

Nothing will happen that will affect Danjuma if he refuses to apologise, as we know
The worst that would happen is innocent unconnected citizens getting hurt.

Talk is dirt cheap.

6 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by hamingra: 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
And if the niger delta terrorists start after Buhari is elected, then we will be convinced that Goodluck is behind that insurgency.
EMANY01:

I mentioned once that if the militants got a reason to come out once again iyr will be near impossible for the government to contain them and someone said the the military now has the means to deal decisively with them.
I asked him how he is so confident and it he knew Nigeria's order of battle (orbat) which clearly shows that the military can not afford an escalation of Militant activities in theND as things are in the NE .
If the North East suddenly mellows after a Buhari inauguration(GOD Forbid) it only convinces those in the South who were deceived that BoKo Haram was a construct of the Northern Elite .
That the government/military now has a few or a bunch assault helicopters' (hinds)? would not matter at all.
If the Niger Delta militants were preparing for trouble, they have had four years to prepare.
Hopefully they will not make the people their targets but the economy and the oil industry sustaining infrastructure .
Unlike boko haram every one ,every strata of the society in Nigeria will feel the impact.
Any pilot who flies missions to the ND should be prepared.They better have received training in evasion of Surface To AIR missiles.
The Russian SA 9 from Gadaffis stockpile abounds the black market,this in addition to many Chinese copies of both the SA 9 and the American Stinger missile.
The Nigerian militaries' aviation attrition rate is insanely high in peace time when no one is shooting back, throw in an airspace over the creek's filled with the threat of anti aircraft weaponry, and the military will just have to park their surviving airframes and approach the problem on land(on the mostly murky swampy ground).
Afghanistan in the eighties Is a well documented example of how even a powerful army stands to be routed by a ragtag band of outlaws on home ground.Quite simply,pilots and planes mostly the (attack choppers) went to Afghanistan to DIE.
The afghan theatre was mountainous and with sparse vegetation which ordinarily should have been advantageous for the well trained Russian pilots but they still got routed in a large percentage of the encounters.Compare this situation with the Niger Delta mangrove swamp,creeks which gives a lot of covering both visual and infra red so using sensors will achieve limited success and will not dramatically improve the performance of the airborne search and destroy missions.
A minor advantage is for the military is that just as the creeks offer cover for the militants,they can't just use the SAMs everywhere in the creeks.They would have to be careful to find small openings in the vegetative cover lest the missile shot is wasted and their position given away.
Tangentially, aviation charter business will ground to a halt almost instantaneously as a result of the new threat.
Add this to the problems on the ground caused by the activities of militants in and around the creeks,coastlines and a little distance out at sea.
Any energy infrastructure that feeds outside the ND (pipeline -gas-crude-refined products), power lines,etc will be game.
The only safe petroleum installations would be the ones far out at sea.
Hard times await the oil industry and by extension the economy.
All these people DELUDING themselves that buhari as president will deal with the Militants make me laugh.I have a question for them though:will the military buhari will use be different from the military we have now.Even if you remove the current high command,would it still not be the same rank and file fighting boko haram they will use?

1 Like

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by mathskill: 11:14pm On Jan 31, 2015

3 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by hedonistic: 11:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
Dasini:
These men should be cooling off in jail, they keep making threat, in a sane society they would have been arrested by now.am sure if it is an opposition member doing these, JEG would have raised eyebrow.

In a sane society, would characters like Danjuma own oil blocs? In sane societies, would characters like Buhari (a certified coup plotter who illegally overthrew a democratically elected government) be a presidential candidate in a democratic era?

8 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by wisesoul(m): 11:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hahahahahahaha Niger Delta Guyz are not smiling at all. T.Y Danjuma! How did he own an oil well when we was in the military? NIGERIA is in a deep shit. God save us all

4 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by hamingra: 11:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
PUSH1:
Shut da dirty mouth up. They can't do sh.it.

My brother no mind the yeye people. They think shooting off a few bullets makes them tough. No man that has ever gone to war talks this childish! Tompolo and co and children that never experienced death and suffering.

1 Like

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by hamingra: 11:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
mathskill:
All na arrangee. Miltants make threatening noise.Danjuma calls for their arrest. Militant react by committing acts terrorism. Military takes over backed by PDP. Buhari denied victory. They plan but God pass them power.

Yes oooooo! The Devil is a liar! Sai Buhari until Goodluck agrees that STEALING is CORRUPTION

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding / Stella Odua's Son Is Dead / Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.