Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum (54139 Views)

Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty / Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu / Militants Give Condition To Stop Bombings In N’delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Drone007: 1:15am On Feb 01, 2015
olatade:
Former defence minister, Gen. Yakubu Danjuma, yesterday got a seven-day ultimatum from a group of ex-militants in the Niger Delta to withdraw his statement in which he called for the arrest of some former warlords or face their wrath.

Gen. Danjuma had, on Wednesday,  condemned last weekend’s meeting of the former warlords in Yenagoa where they threatened to unleash terror on the country if President Goodluck Jonathan loses next month’s election.

Danjuma called for immediate arrest of the war mongers including Government Ekpemupolo a.k.a. Tompolo, Asari Dokubo and Victor Ben Ebikabowei a.k.a. Boyloaf.

A group of ex-militants —the Leadership, Peace and Cultural Development Initiative—led by Reuben Wilson, issued the ultimatum to Danjuma to withdraw the ‘insult’, failing which it said he would be courting trouble.

Boyloaf, reacting separately to Danjuma’s call for the arrest of the militants, threatened yesterday to attack the general’s assets in the Niger Delta if he fails to “retrace his steps” and apologise to the former militants and the people of the Niger Delta.

The Leadership, Peace and Cultural Development Initiative, in a statement by its  President, Reuben Wilson, said that Danjuma, by calling for the arrest of the militants “has walked on the tail of the serpent.”

The group said: “As much as he has the right to free speech, Danjuma ought to know that the oil money he is enjoying today, through his ownership of oil blocs, came from our sacrifices and blood. We staked our lives to fight for the development of our country.

“We fought for freedom for our land and it pains us that people like Danjuma who have reaped bountifully from the Niger Delta, can wake up to insult our sensibilities.

“For Danjuma to call for the arrest of Asari Dokubo, then he has walked on the tail of the serpent.

“The much we know is that we the ex militants who decided to drop our guns to join forces with the federal government to develop the country, especially the Niger Delta, have never said anything or taken any action that would warrant such explosives from Danjuma.“

Restating its support for President Jonathan in next month’s election,the group said: “All we have said overtime is that our brother and president, Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, a true son of the Niger Delta, deserves to enjoy the two terms in office provided for in the constitution.

“We stand by this right and we will do everything legal and legitimate to make sure that he is not robbed of that right; not by a thousand Danjumas.

“Danjuma cannot be enjoying our oil money and be insulting us at the same time. We are therefore giving him seven days from today to retract the statement he made to the media on the arrest of Asari Dokubo. We see his call as a declaration of war with the former fighters and we will like to tell him that we are ready to face him, having declared himself our enemy.

“We are well aware that he owns oil blocs in the Niger Delta. He cannot be eating from our farm and at the same time calling us stupid and wishing that we should be arrested while he continues to harvest from our farm.

“Danjuma should apologise to all the former fighters or we will assume that he has no regrets for his utterances.

“We wish to sound this note of warning to all those who think they can intimidate us and force us to abandon our struggle for the re-election of Jonathan-their joint effort aimed at denying us our right will not work. They may be in the majority but we have a minority oil and that is what is feeding this country.

“If they want to push a minority man out of Aso Rock by force, they should start thinking of where they will get money to keep their man in Aso Rock because our oil money will no more be there for them to share.

“Danjuma must retract the statement within 7 days and apologise to us.”

Ebokabowei, on his part described Danjuma’s demand for their arrest as “reckless and provocative,” and wondered why the former chief of army staff did not condemn the attack on the president’s convoy in some northern states.

His words:“What are the issues that elicited retired General TY Danjuma’s reckless and provocative call? When the motor convoy (sic)  of the symbol of our collective national sovereignty, President Goodluck Jonathan, was attacked in northern cities of Jos, Katsina and Bauchi, by hegemonic Northern establishment and their hired elements, retired General T.Y Danjuma did not grant any interview to condemn the act.

“He lost his voice because he is in tacit support of such manoeuvres to disgrace and remove President Goodluck Jonathan from office using whatever means possible.

“Nigerians should not be deceived; retired General TY Danjuma is not moved to intervene in national issues for altruistic reasons.”

He alleged that Danjuma has failed to provide for the Niger Delta communities where his company prospects for oil.

“Is this the kind of man that will now speak about the unity of Nigeria? For General TY Danjuma and his likes, the unity of Nigeria centres on the control of the oil resources in the Niger Delta.

“Our eyes are now open. Wwe are watching. Any attempt to cause any inconvenience by way of arrest or intimidation of any Niger Delta leader will be met with stiff resistance and the consequences will be grave and disproportional. This is a promise and not a threat,” he said.

However, Special Adviser to President Goodluck Jonathan on the amnesty programme, Mr Kingsley Kuku, dismissed reports that the Ijaw will go to war if President Goodluck Jonathan is not re-elected into office.

Tompolo, Dokubo, Boyloaf and other former warlords, Kuku said, only expressed cry concern over the way the president was treated during his campaign in Bauchi and Katsina states.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/war-threats-niger-delta-ex-militants-give-danjuma-7-day-ultimatum/

Only Truth and Equity can heal this country: Wrong for former ND militants to make threats of war. But equally very wrong for Danjuma to react speedily to their threat but keep mum to the attacks on the President of Nigeria in Katsina and Bauchi. Even more worrisome is the fact that Mssrs. Shehu Shagari, Ibrahim Babangida, Abdulsalaam Abubakar, even Muhammadu Buhari, all former Presidents/Heads of States of Nigeria from the north all also failed to exhibit any modicum of maturity by immediately condemning the acts. They failed to show good example and to acquit themselves as good role models for the Nigeria Project. They needed to have immediately condemned the violence, not out of love for the present holder of the office but to affirm the dignity of the Office of President of Nigeria! Or, could their silence be confirming they were only Presidents/Heads of State for northern Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:17am On Feb 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Even in a sane society ,this is what you get when you oppress a people beyond their bearable limit.

Danjuma should recant his words or face the worse.
After all with one simple strike on the Niger Delta oil he will become a poor man overnight .And who really wants to be poor after tasting wealth.
Wealth is like drugs ,once you taste it you'll never want to go back.

I have never known you to say anything even halfway reasonable so this present drivel of nonsense---that shockingly got 5 "likes"---comes as no surprise. In what "Sane society" of yours do people who are "Oppressed" threaten to harm individuals and business institutions without feeling the full wrath of the law. But, of course you wouldn't know that because you think all the madness is normal.

And if you think blowing up pipelines will hurt Danjuma more than it will ordinary Nigerians, then you're even sillier than those weird looking pictures of yourself which you used to post up portray you.

p.s: Its "Face the worst", not "worse". Maybe if you spent more time opening your books instead of spewing hate online you'd know this.

2 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by BraniacX(m): 1:19am On Feb 01, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

What has that got to do with anything? What the hell are you talking about? Where in the constitution does it say the President MUST serve two terms? If he runs, contests then loses, thats nobody's fault but his for not doing enough to win more votes...and, no, cheating doesn't count.

Tompolo and co are fools to think they can take the Nigerian Military to war. No matter how many pipelines they blow up, or how fast GEJ empties the Treasury, THEY WILL NEVER BE RICHER THAN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT; and thats what you need to go to war: MONEY!!! They will not get the support of the Ijaw clan, to talk less of the rest ND/SE tribes.

They are blowing hot air is all I say. When push comes to shove, they will lose.

Stop your yapping you APC rabid dog

This thread requires little reasoning from us in the Niger Delta, the rest of you look down on us too much and have been doing it for far too long. Its funny how you want to separate the Ijaws out as the sole agitators, well I ain't ijaw but the kinship I feel towards them right now could never be stronger, keep fooling yourselves that it is only Ijaws that are seething with anger right now......the might of the federal government ehn? How does that affect the black market arms trade?

He go soon over una

For every other region, kindly sit this out and be good spectators, in fact, you can place your bets now, this is between the south south and the hausa/fulani only. Its about time we give these bovines some bloody grass to chew

If danjuma fails to apologise and tompolo and co fail to carry out their threat, other boys are looking for the chance to become folk legends overnight by doing the needed. Abi seven days no far! undecided

2 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:23am On Feb 01, 2015
BraniacX:

This thread requires little reasoning from us in the Niger Delta, the rest of you look down on us too much and have been doing it for far too long. Its funny how you want to separate the Ijaws out as the sole agitators, well I ain't ijaw but the kinship I feel towards them right now could never be stronger, keep fooling yourselves that it is only Ijaws that are seething with anger right now......the might of the federal government ehn? How does that affect the black market arms trade?

He go soon over una

For every other region, kindly sit this out and be good spectators, in fact, you can place your bets now, this is between the south south and the hausa/fulani only. Its about time we give these bovines some bloody grass to chew

If danjuma fails to apologise and tompolo and co fail to carry out their threat, other boys are looking for the chance to become folk legends overnight by doing the needed. Abi seven days no far! undecided

I do not support any of your political parties.

You talk too much nonsense for my liking.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Truckpusher(m): 1:27am On Feb 01, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

I have never known you to say anything even halfway reasonable so this present drivel of nonsense---that shockingly got 5 "likes"---comes as no surprise. In what "Sane society" of yours do people who are "Oppressed" threaten to harm individuals and business institutions without feeling the full wrath of the law. But, of course you wouldn't know that because you think all the madness is normal.

And if you think blowing up pipelines will hurt Danjuma more than it'll earn ordinary Nigerians, then you're even sillier than those weird looking pictures of yourself which you used to post up portray you.
I never expected a beneficiary of an oppressive system to say otherwise after all during the great oppresion of African Americans there were those that agreed that the treatment meted out to colored and black people was justified as long as their interests remains intact.
You must be an iidiot in all your dealings not to see that what these people are being subjected to is an oppression and you should be smart enough to know that people only rebel and agitate in an oppressive system.But I guess the truth is an abomination in your ignorant world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Truckpusher(m): 1:33am On Feb 01, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

And if you think blowing up pipelines will hurt Danjuma more than it will ordinary Nigerians, then you're even sillier than those weird looking pictures of yourself which you used to post up portray you.

p.s: Its "Face the worst", not "worse". Maybe if you spent more time opening your books instead of spewing hate online you'd know this.
You must be a super dunce not to differentiate a typo from a grammatical blunder.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by BlackTechnology: 1:55am On Feb 01, 2015
seangy4konji:
The best thing in Nigeria now is to be able to have a weapon and have a license for it as when day light militanta are threatening the country and still enjoying then I see no reason why a 100 level undergraduate can't walk Into a bank and tell them to hand over their cash with no body askin him the reason. We should be able to Robb the rich and rape their children also and give te police money on our way out.

If it's ok for people to threaten out lives and go away with it then I see no reason why we cant decend on the senators house around the corner and collect all they have ever worke for.

If war should happen in this country.a lot of people will die as we have all opened our eyes to allow treason be treated with fragile hands and you are breeding what you can't handle.

It's a shame our leaders have all joined hands with terorist to make life of citizens unbearable and fear. If ordinary boy steal Nokia you are quick to sentence them right??

The time will come and I hope blod will not flow but I want us to be watchful of our president. He is one a side and we should not wait and watch them.hey have been importing arms and some have come out in open but thy have as usual swept their as purchase deals under the carpet. The southaftica deal which is one out of many.

Nigeria please this is not any body a fathers title. Not do or die. As a Yoruba. I will fight till d last drop and you looters won't go Scott free when the time comes.

Ruth will prevails and injustice will never go unpunished.

Thieves.

We will kill all d Ijaw people here in d south west and that's guaranteed.

When you see a cow talking you will know. grin

See chicken wey wan kill ijaws undecided
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by BlackTechnology: 2:07am On Feb 01, 2015
ijawcitizen:
And you barbaric bunch eyeing our opobo for your biafra shall be the ones to taste to first batch of ijaw bullets if you don't stick to ur igboland when it all begins....what i'm saying is, the first batch of our bullets lands on you biafran a$$es before the northern army would come down south.

Mark my words

Asari will gladly hand you over to we Igbos when you try anything stupid towards our land

I know that you are a political illiterate who doesn't know why your Ijaw militants are working with Igbos

Guys like you will be discarded by Tompolo and Ateke when the time comes. cool

1 Like

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by BlackTechnology: 2:18am On Feb 01, 2015
hamingra:

Bros, the Ibos thought so too in 1967. They failed to realise that there is difference between insurgency/terrorism and war. Any govt with half brain will destroy any insurgency WITHIN ITS BORDERS in 24 hrs. Except if that govt has a hand in that insurgency. A war on the other hand is what the biafrans fought. The result is history

If only you had read of Ojukwu's refusal to exchange oil for Soviet French and Chinese weapons

When this war breaks out, the ND will exchange their oil for weapons even at $20 per barrel. This the Americans Chinese Indians etc will love to see continue for a long time which will prompt them to keep the supply of weapons going.

What will you exchange for weapons.? Cocoa and Groundnut

Guy think with your mind and not your heart. cool

1 Like

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by BlackTechnology: 2:19am On Feb 01, 2015
prettyboi1989:

Only a strong leader can handle those boiz and get them silenced. Let them brandish their machine guns with chain bullets, only airstrikes with cruise missiles will turn their case to history. When isreal was blowing up buildings in palestine cos of hamas and civilians were caught in the cross fire, did anyone shout genocide?

Olodo

What makes you think ND don't have war planes since they could afford war boats.

Amala is not good for your health. cheesy

1 Like

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Nobody: 2:22am On Feb 01, 2015
your father is a criminal too ....shut your mouth up if you don't know what to contribute. .....
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by BlackTechnology: 2:31am On Feb 01, 2015
MrHardOn:
Funny how militants are now making threats of war just because GEJ is in power. Where were they when Abacha was dealing with their leaders.
It's just a matter of time...very soon they will get the war they have been clamouring for. Giving the military an excuse to take power.
By the time T.Y. Danjuma and his ex- generals with the power blocs do the needful, when the nation wakes up to the national anthem....Good morning, fellow Nigerians.Only then will empty threat warlords know that war is not about noise making. I hope they will stand out when the time comes.
I will be watching in 30D in company of my posh babes, while they give me HardOn. grin. And yes from different continent...Al- Najaf, Basra in Iraq. Via. CNN and Aljazeera. grin

Olodo

They still believed in one Nigeria during Abacha's era

Now if Abacha returns, he would bow. cool
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by BlackTechnology: 2:35am On Feb 01, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

Olodo

They don't need to blow pipeline

They will just stop production and send the workers home. wink
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by BlackTechnology: 2:37am On Feb 01, 2015
BraniacX:

He go soon over una

He doesn't know that the SE and MB are bidding their time to teach his masters up North a lesson. cheesy
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Truckpusher(m): 2:57am On Feb 01, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Olodo

They don't need to blow pipeline

They will just stop production and send the workers home. wink
That deluded fellow is suffering from acute malaria.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Truckpusher(m): 3:06am On Feb 01, 2015
Drone007:

Only Truth and Equity can heal this country: Wrong for former ND militants to make threats of war. But equally very wrong for Danjuma to react speedily to their threat but keep mum to the attacks on the President of Nigeria in Katsina and Bauchi. Even more worrisome is the fact that Mssrs. Shehu Shagari, Ibrahim Babangida, Abdulsalaam Abubakar, even Muhammadu Buhari, all former Presidents/Heads of States of Nigeria from the north all also failed to exhibit any modicum of maturity by immediately condemning the acts. They failed to show good example and to acquit themselves as good role models for the Nigeria Project. They needed to have immediately condemned the violence, not out of love for the present holder of the office but to affirm the dignity of the Office of President of Nigeria! Or, could their silence be confirming they were only Presidents/Heads of State for northern Nigeria?
Their silence is a total affirmation for the rubbish that happened in the North though let some quarters of this country continue to deceive themselves once the shiit hits the ceiling we'll all perceive the smell.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by vioment: 3:21am On Feb 01, 2015
I just wonder why we igbos go dey play not even second in command but third in command to church rats called ijaws. We need give them fumigation time. Up to the point where Ijaws dey think say Igbos na non factor in Nigeria kwa. I just tire for some bloody fools under our igbo tribe. E dey pepper me i swear.
We need to show these ijaws a lesson starting from ph. Them suppose know say if no be igbos, the rest of nigeria for dun depopulate them. They can't disrespect us all the time. We need show them small pepper whether election go right or wrong. Which kind thing be this. Them dey do say them no send, we need let them know say na only them waka come. Not our brothers, not our friends except under one Nigeria. Our true allies should and always be akwa ibom and Uyo. Finish.
God punish devil. If e pain you ijaw idiats holla at me in festac town, lagos or anywhere in Abia. Your fadas.

2 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by austinbrown: 3:29am On Feb 01, 2015
teemanbastos:
bastards.
Yet itz under a clueless administration dis miscreants can make war-inciting statements and go scot free.
Wich oil? Na them create d oil? Fools.
idiot go create the oil for north na
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by musaffyan(m): 4:25am On Feb 01, 2015
With all d wealth ND militants got from CnC,they couldn't use it fix d ND areas in d south with better ameneties,but instead they are blabbing like sheeps waiting to b slaughtered

Where in the country's constitution that demands the president must be voted with force and treaths for 2nd term to be in office.

MAKE UNA GO SCHOOL,UNA SAY NO NAA BONKERY AND PIPE VANDALS UNA WON BE,CLAIMING TO BE FREEDOM FIGTHERS WITHOUT MANNERS

Make a move after FE BUHARI's election or vandalise any property in d south there ,
There will b no place for ND militants to breed to even consider hiding

We are wwaiting
Common pls
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by musaffyan(m): 4:30am On Feb 01, 2015
austinbrown:
idiot go create the oil for north na

Idiaaaat we get d oil already if u don't know now u know PG
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by bakynes(m): 4:49am On Feb 01, 2015
If we look at the Oil Revenue sharing formula today, you will know that these Ijaws are very self-centered people because about 40% of Oil Revenue goes back to them. Ask me how, NDDC, Ministry of Niger Delta, Huge State Allocations to Oil producing states, Amnesty programme, Royalties from all the Oil Majors to Bumpy contracts to Militants. All these still doesn't stop the Federal Govt from doing it's own bit as it is done everywhere in Nigeria. So how much are you giving to other parts of Nigeria because Monthly allocation of River state and Akwa ibom alone has covered the monthly allocation of the rest of the states outside the Niger Delta. Maybe you should just take all your oil money to yourselves alone, keep agitating for Resource control so you get to keep your oil. The US is trying very hard to kill the usefulness of Oil in the world today once they achieve that your oil would be worthless, that is why Niger Delta people shd think of tomorrow if you can't share your oil now with the rest of Nigeria, the rest of Nigeria won't share their own resources with you when Oil becomes irrelevant. Before I leave, I do not support anybody owning oil blocs in the first place, so if the militants are bold let them tell their son GEJ to revoke the license from all Northerners owning oil blocs including Danjuma, OBJ and co. Thank you

1 Like

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by nzeadachie: 5:01am On Feb 01, 2015
musaffyan:
With all d wealth ND militants got from CnC,they couldn't use it fix d ND areas in d south with better ameneties,but instead they are blabbing like sheeps waiting to b slaughtered

Where in the country's constitution that demands the president must be voted with force and treaths for 2nd term to be in office.

MAKE UNA GO SCHOOL,UNA SAY NO NAA BONKERY AND PIPE VANDALS UNA WON BE,CLAIMING TO BE FREEDOM FIGTHERS WITHOUT MANNERS

Make a move after FE BUHARI's election or vandalise any property in d south there ,
There will b no place for ND militants to breed to even consider hiding

We are wwaiting
Common pls
WHERE IN THE COUNTRY'S CONSTITUTION THAT DEMAND THAT SOME PEOPLE MUST MAKE THE PRESIDENT UNGOVERNABLE, DON'T WAIT TILL AFTER ELECTION BECAUSE IT WILL START FROM TY DANJUMA'S OIL FACILITIES IF HE DID'NT APPOLOGISE WITHIN 7 DAYS
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by DaBullIT(m): 5:04am On Feb 01, 2015
[size=28pt]SCAMMER , OOOLEEE BAAARRAAWOOOOOOOO[/size]

limakatsomobile:
GREETINGS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
NIGERIA CUSTOMS AUTHORIZED SALES OF CARS(BATCH B)
CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE LINE
OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545...(+234)
NIGERIA CUSTOMS (NATIONAL AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/SALES) FOR 2014-2015
TO BUY CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE BALOGUN LINE 08092205545-WE HAVE
DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS FOR SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES.
These cars were seized by government officials at border and the
time duration given to the owners to claim their cars has elapse so
they are been sold in a give away price at very affordable prices to
place an order of your choice call the maketing department
FIRST HAND CARS FOR NATIONAL AUCTION/SALES AT AFFORDABLE
PRICES,INTERESTED BUYERS SHOULD CONTACT IN CHARGE OFFICER BALOGUN ON
08092205545,WE HAVE COMPETENT DRIVERS TO MAKE DELIVERY
NATIONWIDE.MODEL/YEAR OF MANUFACTURE..........1999 t0 2014
INTERIOR..........LEATHER AND FABRIC
AC..........CHILLING FACTORY AC
WHEEL..........GOOD TYRE, ALLOY WHEEL
TO BUY,HEAD OFFICE COMMAND ZONE 1 WAREHOUSE,BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY/COTONOU/SEME BORDER AND FOR DELIVERY/SHIPPING/CLEARANCE/CONTAINERS.
NOTE-ALL CARS ARE TESTED OK, WITH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
WE HAVE DIRECT TOKUNBOR/BEGIUM/COTONOU CARS VERY CLEAN,BRAND NEW CARS,THE CARS ARE OF VARIOUS MAKES AND SPECS.
RANGING FROM JAPANESE TO AMERICAN,GERMAN,
SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES CALL SEME BORDER OFFICE NUMBERS- OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545 COMMANDANT MARKETING DEPARTMENT..
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS...PLEASE NOTE SALES CLOSING SOON THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE AUCTION MARKET NOW OPEN FOR INDIVIDUALS & DEALERS.
THEY ARE SEIZED AND IMPOUNDED CARS DUE TO ILLEGAL IMPORTATION AND LICENSING AS THE VARIOUS IMPORTERS HAVE REFUSED TO COME FOR THE CLAIMS BEFORE THE EXPIRED PERIOD.
THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE HAVE DECIDED TO SELL THEM OUT AT GIVE AWAY PRICES TO CLEAR THE SPACE IN OUR OFFICE FOR THE YEAR ALL BUYERS SHOULD
NOTE THAT BUYING OF NIGERIA AUCTION VEHICLES HAS NO COMPLICATIONS,
SINCE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO CUSTOMERS BY THE DELIVERY
NOTE: Offer Valid While Stock Last; Money back guarantee .THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by theimmortals(m): 5:09am On Feb 01, 2015
teemanbastos:
bastards.
Yet itz under a clueless administration dis miscreants can make war-inciting statements and go scot free.
Wich oil? Na them create d oil? Fools.

Do you even have palm oil in your backyard, they didn't crate it but its in their backyard.

FOOL.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by nzeadachie: 5:11am On Feb 01, 2015
DaBullIT:
[size=28pt]SCAMMER , OOOLEEE BAAARRAAWOOOOOOOO[/size]

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by dozern(m): 5:12am On Feb 01, 2015
cycline404:
Are this guys above the law?
Just thinking loud
cycline404:
Just thinking loud
cycline404:
Just thinking loud

Is Buhari above the law? Why won't he be prosecuted for forgery and perjury. An incorruptible man who lied under oath. God forbid .
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by nzeadachie: 5:16am On Feb 01, 2015
dozern:
[color=#990000][/color]

Is Buhari above the law? Why won't he be prosecuted for forgery and perjury. An incorruptible man who lied under oath. God forbid .
NOT ONLY THAT

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by marvelyole(m): 5:25am On Feb 01, 2015
Nigeria has never be one,,,and it will be difficult for it to be one,,,from attacking your President who is from a tribe and region that gives the country weath and has strong militants who can cripple the economy, to the financing of a sect that keeps killing the poor daily,,, Lord Lugard made a very huge mistake because of greed. I only pray for the will of God in this country else the best way is for the country Nigeria to be divided into 4 parts in a peaceful manner or else this country Nigeria won't be peaceful. If a northern wins this election the militants won't let peace reign,don't also forget boko haram at the other side,if a southerner wins then its going to be just the fight against boko haram. Mind you the Biafrians are still watching to see what happens. Hmm Nigeria, what a mess you find yourself.

1 Like

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by fyneboi79(m): 5:44am On Feb 01, 2015
Donmarrius:
...“Our eyes are now open.

This said it all.

Our brothers are no longer blind.

If any of you believes Barcanista's rants on Nairaland,then such a person must be a fool.real men are now talking
how has hopelessness become meaningful nowThese men will end up in jail soonest. Who is denying their dull brother a chance for second tenure?The electorate.And they are crying undecided
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Donmarrius: 5:58am On Feb 01, 2015
[s]
fyneboi79:
how has hopelessness become meaningful nowThese men will end up in jail soonest. Who is denying their dull brother a chance for second tenure?The electorate.And they are crying undecided
[/s]Go jail them,until then,never qoute me again.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by fyneboi79(m): 6:02am On Feb 01, 2015
Donmarrius:
[s][/s]Go jail them,until then,never qoute me again.
Buhari will jail them.If you don't want to be quoted when u make foolish statements,why don't you just go and die undecided inconsequential charlatan

Even with the correct spelling of "quote" below your screen u missed it. Too bad grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Officials Seen Exchanging Ballot Boxes Into A Private Car In Abuja. Photos / Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja / Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.