Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:10 AM

War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum (54581 Views)

Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty / Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu / Militants Give Condition To Stop Bombings In N’delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Donmarrius: 9:08am On Feb 01, 2015
[s]
arent88:
so by threatening the whole country if jonathan is not re elected even if the elections are free and fair sounds ok to you.what happens to freedom of choices on the part of the electorate.by theway these group of rogues lying to themselves that they are fighting for the niger delta people are only fighting for there personal purse.ask asari dokubo how the building of his private university in benin republic benefits his people that he claims he is so passionate abt.they threaten the government, make money and then live in opulence while the average niger deltan stil lives in abject poverty.
[/s]
I don't give a bleep about your preaching.
Nobody is threatening anybody.

You should be able to distinguish between a threat and the Obvious ..
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Atlantian: 9:14am On Feb 01, 2015
But its clear that all oil installations will be c4'ed if GEJ is not re-elected. Militancy stopped because the Niger Deltans where 'talked to' by Jonathan. Why can't Northerners 'talk to' Boko Haram.

Truth is, if Militants start the kind of Boko Haram assault, no State in Nigeria about from Lagos can sustain itself.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by arent88(m): 9:16am On Feb 01, 2015
Donmarrius:
[s][/s]

sorry thought i was responding to a sane person.

1 Like

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by fashrola(m): 9:59am On Feb 01, 2015
Justfollowit:
Toothless dogs undecided

infertile Puzzayy undecided
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by BotherMleeper(m): 10:00am On Feb 01, 2015
BraniacX:

Ere the near future of your weed inspired hallucinations arrives, we're responsible for your standard of life and indirectly responsible for the education you've acquired.

Neanderthal cavemen we might be but our evolution by far outstrips the Jurassic era relics you and your ilk were reconstructed from.

Hasn't the extinction sub-routine in the evolution programme activated in your outmoded design yet Well, there's still time.

You've tried oh so hard to sound intelligent but you came out all garbled and incoherent, much like your beloved drunken messiah of otuoke.

i guess you guys have been breathing too much oily fumes it's become inherently genetic to come across as dumb, stupid, barbaric arseholes.

No one gives a hoot about your sludge except you cretins. The only oil the average northerner knows is the one that goes into his pot of soup. So quit yapping about oul this, oil that. The world is moving away from that fossilised gunk, but of course except you inbred cavemen.

Jackarses. Everything war, say hello to an ijaw man and he goes ranting about war.

Heck, 10 years ago i didnt even know you blockheads existed until OBJ pulled you out of punishing obscurity and brought you unclad onto the national stage, and now you wanna lord it over us.

War. You and what army? All 6 million of you unwashed heathens are not up to the population of sokoto state sef.

Bunch of little creek boys who just found wealth and think you matter.

War. stop mouthing off and bring it on already. We'll cook you maggots in the oil.

Your drunken stupid incoherent corrupt unintelligent embarrassing foolish clown of a President is going this month, and there's not a single thing your motley crew of brigands can do about it. Nigeria is way bigger than some vermin infested backwater full of sludge and slime.

Little inbred punks.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Uncletony(m): 10:03am On Feb 01, 2015
Nigeria unity is oil unity!!..remove d oil & nofin is left of Nigeria
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by fashrola(m): 10:09am On Feb 01, 2015
Nihilist:
TY Danjuma is richer than these eediots combined.

If money is power, TY Danjuma has millions of power.

So these threats are just hilarious.

just wait till his Oil wells in the ND region are bombed and destroyed....Then you'll see a former rich man crumbling to floor to eat crumbs
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by BotherMleeper(m): 10:11am On Feb 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Youre an angry man because they demanded for their right, I guess that makes you a much worse neaderthal.

FYI: Never underestimate the resolve of the man that has been pushed to the wall.

im angry on account of everyone making a big deal about that sludge you call oil. The world is in a new renaissance about energy and we're here still going on about oil, the oil that no single ijaw creatively placed underground. Just cause sh1t happens to be lying in your backyard millions of years before the very first ijaw progenitor monkey walked the land doesnt make it a birthright.

but hey, hold on to your oil if that's what bakes your bread. But stop threatening everyone at the drop of a hat, you paranoid xenophobes.

Just cause everyone is tired of the sleazy clown in Aso Rock dont give no one the right to threaten everyone else with war.

But if that's how you want to play it, please bring the war on. I dare you. Because, boy, are we going to give you bastards a hammering!

1 Like

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by fashrola(m): 10:12am On Feb 01, 2015
FotherMucker:

You've tried oh so hard to sound intelligent but you came out all garbled and incoherent, much like your beloved drunken messiah of otuoke.

i guess you guys have been breathing too much oily fumes it's become inherently genetic to come across as dumb, stupid, barbaric arseholes.

No one gives a hoot about your sludge except you cretins. The only oil the average northerner knows is the one that goes into his pot of soup. So quit yapping about oul this, oil that. The world is moving away from that fossilised gunk, but of course except you inbred cavemen.

Jackarses. Everything war, say hello to an ijaw man and he goes ranting about war.

Heck, 10 years ago i didnt even know you blockheads existed until OBJ pulled you out of punishing obscurity and brought you unclad onto the national stage, and now you wanna lord it over us.

War. You and what army? All 6 million of you unwashed heathens are not up to the population of sokoto state sef.

War. stop mouthing off and bring it on already. We'll cook you maggots in the oil.

Your drunken stupid incoherent corrupt unintelligent embarrassing foolish clown of a President is going this month, and there's not a single thing your motley crew of brigands can do about it. Nigeria is way bigger than some vermin infested backwater full of sludge and slime.

Little inbred punks.
funny enough you are directly and indirectly benefiting from ND's Oil... grin
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Truckpusher(m): 10:18am On Feb 01, 2015
FotherMucker:

im angry on account of everyone making a big deal about that sludge you call oil. The world is in a new renaissance about energy and we're here still going on about oil, the oil that no single ijaw creatively placed underground. Just cause sh1t happens to be lying in your backyard millions of years before the very first ijaw progenitor monkey walked the land doesnt make it a birthright.

but hey, hold on to your oil if that's what bakes your bread. But stop threatening everyone at the drop of a hat, you paranoid xenophobes.

Just cause everyone is tired of the sleazy clown in Aso Rock dont give no one the right to threaten everyone else with war.

But if that's how you want to play it, please bring the war on. I dare you. Because, boy, are we going to give you bastards a hammering!

Rants of a parasite.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by BotherMleeper(m): 10:19am On Feb 01, 2015
fashrola:
funny enough you are directly and indirectly benefiting from ND's Oil... grin

Im not. But even if im, it's not by choice. nigeria was amalgamated decades before oil, even the component units were existing independent of each other and happily trudging along before we were forcefully hammered into being.

If if the govt decides its economic activities is going to orbit around oil, that's not my say.

I've no business with your oil. For all i care these bastards can take their oil and secede, or the wells can burn dry. So what? Nigeria will find a way to move on, painfully perhaps even dangerously, but that'd be the cost of relying on a singular means of wealth.

1 Like

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by BotherMleeper(m): 10:20am On Feb 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Rants of a parasite.

Retort of a maggot

1 Like

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by emeka2847: 10:24am On Feb 01, 2015
Pls read and share.

REVEALED: JONATHAN SECRETLY PLANNING TO HANDOVER TO PDP BACKED MILITARY GOVERNMENT

Credible sources have informed us that top level PDP and army meetings are being held to prepare for a Lt. Gen. Kenneth Minimah-led interim military government if General Buhari wins the elections in two weeks. By most accounts, Buhari/Osinbajo are favored to win in a landslide.

Kenneth Minimah, the Chief of Army staff hails from Bayelsa state.

Jonathan's aides have earlier hinted on this. Read more: http://newsrescue.com/presidency-media-doyin-okupe-aide-threatens-nigeria-war-coup-event-buhari-win/

This report confirms our yesterday report that two army Generals tendered their resignations following the Army Chief telling them about plans for the military to scuttle a transfer to a Buhari/Osinbajo government if they win. Click here to read on this: http://abusidiqu.com/two-army-generals-reportedly-resigns-insistence-army-chief-work-pdp/

Sources say the Jonathan government plans to instigate riots and is planning to use its Niger Delta militant terrorists (Boyloaf, Tompolo, Dokubo and co) to stage attacks that will enable the scuttling of the elections at any stage, before, during and after as all projections show a Buhari/Osinbajo victorious sweep. In this event, the army will appear to suddenly decide to stabilize the country, but this is the ultimate plan being made now, ahead of the incidents.

Read more: http://abusidiqu.com/category/featured-news/
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by fyneboi79(m): 10:43am On Feb 01, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
it's a lie joor
There is no honour among thieves. Let's watch and see grin
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by fyneboi79(m): 10:45am On Feb 01, 2015
Donmarrius:
[s][/s]

Nut case on the lose grin
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by zendy: 10:45am On Feb 01, 2015
The tragedy called Nigeria. There is nothing to rejoice about in next months elections. Regardless of who wins, a lot of people are going to die and there is no way out of the situation. Buhari wins,the Niger Delta militants will pick up their guns and shut down all oil installations which will force Buhari to call in the military and war will ensue. If Jonathan wins,the North will bare its fangs with reckless killings and Boko Haram will step up insurgency. Either way,it's a complete tragedy. I laugh at people who think Nigeria is one big United country,nothing could be farther from the truth. I don't see how Nigeria will survive 2015 except a miracle happens
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Sarimah(f): 10:56am On Feb 01, 2015
see who's talking undecided

tongue
Truckpusher:
Rants of a parasite.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by zendy: 11:00am On Feb 01, 2015
Mrslimblack:
Why do the elite always deceive us dat dis country should remain one, when we know that in the actual sense its not working. Separation is the answer

My sentiments exactly! Why are people insisting on "one Nigeria" when the same one Nigeria has never brought them any happiness? Nigeria long over due for dissolution and we Igbos are long over due for our Biafra. But of course,the Yorubas and their northern compatriots are too scared of what life will be like without the oil money of the Niger Delta people so they can't let go. Nigeria is a 55 year old mistake and the constituent people who make up Nigeria should go their different ways

1 Like

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by luvmijeje(f): 11:01am On Feb 01, 2015
Six days left to the d-day.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 01, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Olodo

What makes you think ND don't have war planes since they could afford war boats.

Amala is not good for your health. cheesy
Don't u tink it would av been best for u to av kept quiet than talk n sound lyk a f00L when u got no facts to back ur claim. M sure u sitting in ur one room house believing in the might of niger delta boiz. They are all miscreants. If not for the govts assitance dey can neva dream of traveling oversea to study n become pilots. If they had so much money to buy ammunitions why can't they use the same money to develop their community and people? Na u buy dem d war plane abi? So an unmarked war plane will fly across nigeria's airspace and land without clearance? U are funny, na 4 ur compound dem park the plane abi? Doubt if u know the cost of 1 war plane. An F16 costs about 18million dollars. Keep sayn trash in ur room.

1 Like

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 01, 2015
BraniacX:

FOol like you keep thinking like that and wake up to find the war at your doorstep in lagos or wherever, you think you or the military would kill civilians in the Niger Delta and everywhere else will remain untouched Daura will be the first to go
Dare us this time at your own risk

Enough said!!
U are the big f00L here dreamer. Guess ur parents failed in teaching u manners. I knw u don't command authority beyond ur compound. The people u are supporting don't even knw ur name or even know u exist.
What happened during the biafra war times? Who suffered it? Go 2 war n trust dat ur people will suffer it. A small tribe wants to go against a whole nation? Ow will dat possible? With machine guns and RPG's? When the airforce command isn't sleeping. So stop fooling ursef thinking u got worth cos u from one particular tribe. Ur voice ends here on nairaland. U got no means of commanding respect n authority outside nairaland so get a grip of urself.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Truckpusher(m): 11:23am On Feb 01, 2015
Sarimah:
see who's talking undecided

tongue
Lol, grin we are here fighting for your right on your God given wealth and these mofos are ranting over one asking for his rights.

Wayi oma,where have you been?
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by KanwuliaJara: 11:35am On Feb 01, 2015
hamingra:

grin grin grin they are small children! They too will learn the hard way! Maybe after 3 million niger delta lives are lost, they will learn!

I tellya.
One kain baaaaaaaaad history wanto repeat imsef I swia!!!!
BOKO HARAM army from IBB village from Chad and Niger dey prepare gaaaaaaaaaaan!
NA DIE!!!! grin
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by BraniacX(m): 11:41am On Feb 01, 2015
prettyboi1989:

U are the big f00L here dreamer. Guess ur parents failed in teaching u manners. I knw u don't command authority beyond ur compound. The people u are supporting don't even knw ur name or even know u exist.
What happened during the biafra war times? Who suffered it? Go 2 war n trust dat ur people will suffer it. A small tribe wants to go against a whole nation? Ow will dat possible? With machine guns and RPG's? When the airforce command isn't sleeping. So stop fooling ursef thinking u got worth cos u from one particular tribe. Ur voice ends here on nairaland. U got no means of commanding respect n authority outside nairaland so get a grip of urself.

In the words of jonathan

[size=15]WE SHALL SEE[/size]
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by UnimkeAk(m): 11:59am On Feb 01, 2015
rozayx5:

tompolo that threatened a prominent lawyer recently and the man was all over the media, the lawyer was so scared grin grin grin grin

Lmao !! No mind the nigga and other nairaland keyboard critics, activist, gangsta , millitants etc. Feel say na 2 siddon type.

Him no d fear person wer dem call himself GOVERNMENT.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by BraniacX(m): 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
FotherMucker:

Little inbred punks.

Whoever said any effing "thang" about being an ijaw?

You carry the majority tribe (whichever one it is i really don't give a hoot) tag on your shoulders like some distinguished military rank and you want to lord it all over your presumed subordinates (minority tribes), well i'm happy you don't give a hoot about our oyel but since you're not a policy maker and as such of no consequence and of little importance beyond the gate of your residence, your opinions and/or prevarications are very little import to anyone but yourself, but your attitude and the attitude of those like you towards these assumed inconsequential minorities will be what sets of a chain reaction that will have consequences of such magnitude that your juvenile and necrotic thinking faculty couldn't possibly fathom yet due to your obvious limitations.
I'll leave it at that for now but safe to say your dismissive "who the frack are theyundecided" attitude makes no difference to us, it only sets you up for a rude and shocking awakening!

P.S I don't try to sound intelligent, of course it comes effortlessly to me but the fact that it seems that way to you only goes to show that you struggle to come of seeming intelligent when hard pressed.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by BlackTechnology: 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
MrHardOn:
BlackTechnology.

If everybody is Olodo....Then you must be Odoyo. Talking from both sides of your mouth. Go back and learn your country's history. Until then, You are Ignored. undecided

You are inconsequential to my views.

Now return to mama's bosom. cool
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Sarimah(f): 12:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
good good

and u? smiley
Truckpusher:
Lol, grin we are here fighting for your right on your God given wealth and these mofos are ranting over one asking for his rights.

Wayi oma,where have you been?
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Truckpusher(m): 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
Sarimah:
good good

and u? smiley
Daddy is ok. cheesy
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
Blacktechnology or AssTechnology. Whatever you call yourself. I can see you have no mother and if you have, her bossom must be cancerous. you can as well return to her hairy pusssy. grin. You know how you do it. Don't Ya. But before then....I tell you what.....You have just confirmed to me that you are whom I think you are. A moronic cummy fuckwitt. I don't really care about your views...You don't count since you are just a waste of space and a sperm burping local e-diot.

You statements goes on to show how uneducable and how untrainable you are. What do I expect from an Orangutang, frustrated cum dump star. Take your views to your fellow fuccktard.

Another she-goat I have had to tell off, displaying shitty comments. grin grin
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by UnimkeAk(m): 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
FotherMucker:

Little inbred punks.
@ bolded, Says the Nairaland keyboard army commander.

The NA that can't fry BH in an open desert.
Is it Buhari dt failed geography that will lead the army tru d difficult terrain of the south. grin

War isn't good.
Everybody will surely feel the pains.
Esp, the southerners.

Nigeria is just too diverse, and if we must remain one as a country and end this war threats here and there, lack of trusts etc, TRUE FEDERALISM with every state controlling their resources should be practiced.. Simple as that what's stopping us from having that?.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Franzeez(m): 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
Justfollowit:
Toothless dogs undecided

Really You call militants toothless dog Anyway maybe you are 17 years old and were too young to know what havoc they caused Nigeria a few years back

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper / 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) / Aderonke Kale Is Dead! Nigeria’s First Female Major-General Dies At 84

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.